PDA

View Full Version : Fear of the Beast!

gatesofgrace
13-07-2011, 02:06 PM
Amidst the unknown and the mysteries of this divine manifestation, we are told in prophetic scripture, that a beast will arrive upon the earth. We are almost always left wondering if this is metaphorical, literal, or allegorical in context, and what to if confronted.

Underneath any such inquiries, this one has found that an inherent fear rises and displaces rational thoughts and deflects one from devotion and insight. Ultimately, i believe it will be this fear, whereby so many will become or remain lost and cut off from their divine origins in whatever context that may be experienced.

In the Council of Laodicea in 364 A.D. the lost books or the books omitted from the Canon, inspired me to look for any one theme that was or seemed consistent to each of them. What astonished me soon after, was that the hate and displacement that the Fallen Satanel or Dark Lord had against mankind had been systematically omitted. Highlighting this was the Gospel of Bartholomew, and other Gospels. But also omitted, was the captioning of Unconditional love by the writings of Paul and Thecla and the Gospel of Mary and others, (see Nag Hammadi library).

Why were they omitted, and why were they so meticulously stashed and found just 67 years ago? Does this add credence to the notion of some event forthcoming and/or a need to understand the insights in the scripture?

I stumbled onto a theme that reveals the Beast and a timeline that supports all contexts above, on the text found in revelations. For the record this one was unable to read revelations for many many years. I believe fear the reason and that it shook me so. Saying this, i feel what is needed is an understanding of such fear and deception, and how to overcome the displacement it has on mankind from the truth and the Love of the Divine.

I will offer to share this, if there is no opposition for me to do so. In time, i sought out many scriptures written in the Vedas, Gita, Upanishads, Buddhist teachings, Torah, Sufi and more. It grieves me to see such an incomplete picture founded in the Christian Canon and other isolated scripture in such pressing times. Fortunately combined, the scriptures are so much more.

Gracey
13-07-2011, 02:12 PM
have u read the signs before the day of judgement by ibn kathir or dajjal the false messiah by imam katheer? in there the there is an actual beast the rises out of the ground, but he is here to mark the difference between those who believe and those who dont.

anyways just thought i would mention them if you are trying to learn about this topic from all cultures. these books are muslim teachings.

gatesofgrace
13-07-2011, 02:48 PM
Cool! Thanks for the look. I seems i would have read the day before judgement some time ago. What was amazing was the consistency to other such revelations whereby it affirmed me to seek other esoteric writings, leading toward what i will share later. I will read dajjal thanks again.

moke64916
13-07-2011, 03:34 PM
Amidst the unknown and the mysteries of this divine manifestation, we are told in prophetic scripture, that a beast will arrive upon the earth. We are almost always left wondering if this is metaphorical, literal, or allegorical in context, and what to if confronted.

Underneath any such inquiries, this one has found that an inherent fear rises and displaces rational thoughts and deflects one from devotion and insight. Ultimately, i believe it will be this fear, whereby so many will become or remain lost and cut off from their divine origins in whatever context that may be experienced.

In the Council of Laodicea in 364 A.D. the lost books or the books omitted from the Canon, inspired me to look for any one theme that was or seemed consistent to each of them. What astonished me soon after, was that the hate and displacement that the Fallen Satanel or Dark Lord had against mankind had been systematically omitted. Highlighting this was the Gospel of Bartholomew, and other Gospels. But also omitted, was the captioning of Unconditional love by the writings of Paul and Thecla and the Gospel of Mary and others, (see Nag Hammadi library).

Why were they omitted, and why were they so meticulously stashed and found just 67 years ago? Does this add credence to the notion of some event forthcoming and/or a need to understand the insights in the scripture?

I stumbled onto a theme that reveals the Beast and a timeline that supports all contexts above, on the text found in revelations. For the record this one was unable to read revelations for many many years. I believe fear the reason and that it shook me so. Saying this, i feel what is needed is an understanding of such fear and deception, and how to overcome the displacement it has on mankind from the truth and the Love of the Divine.

I will offer to share this, if there is no opposition for me to do so. In time, i sought out many scriptures written in the Vedas, Gita, Upanishads, Buddhist teachings, Torah, Sufi and more. It grieves me to see such an incomplete picture founded in the Christian Canon and other isolated scripture in such pressing times. Fortunately combined, the scriptures are so much more.
I think what the bible and the Ancient Mayans were referring to about the 2012 revelation was a shift in consciousness, that will lead to enlightenment. I do think within the next couple of years there will be more worldwide problems, but it will lead to enlightenment. That's my thoughts on the subject.

Time
13-07-2011, 03:38 PM
Its because most of the books (nt era at least) were written by jewish people, who were oppressed by the romans. They were referencing rome, even revelations, was talking about the fall of rome, not the "world"

gatesofgrace
14-07-2011, 02:20 PM
I think what the bible and the Ancient Mayans were referring to about the 2012 revelation was a shift in consciousness, that will lead to enlightenment. I do think within the next couple of years there will be more worldwide problems, but it will lead to enlightenment. That's my thoughts on the subject.

moke64916,

Interesting that you are qualifying the shift with some sort of worldwide dilemma. Would you have said that ten years ago?

gatesofgrace
14-07-2011, 02:27 PM
Its because most of the books (nt era at least) were written by jewish people, who were oppressed by the romans. They were referencing rome, even revelations, was talking about the fall of rome, not the "world"

Time,

I like to consider the events that were played out on the remnant of Gods people, will re-again be played out on those who are of this world and who follow the deceptions of the Dark Lord. A small insight appears that as history repeats itself, events are played out in some measure of balance. Displacing evil one often will find a revival, in time followed by the return of the former.

gatesofgrace
14-07-2011, 02:46 PM
In the Book of Bees, a 13th C. Syriac collection of ancient writtings has this quote from chapter 21:

When Noah died, he commanded Shem concerning the bones of Adam, for they were with them in the ark, and were removed from the land of Eden to this earth. Then Shem entered the ark, and sealed it with his father's seal, and said to his brethren, 'My father commanded me to go and see the sources of the rivers and the seas and the structure of the earth, and to return.' And he said to Mâlâh the father of Melchizedek, and to Yôzâdâk his mother, 'Give me your son that he may be with me, and behold, my wife and my children are with you.' Melchizedek's parents said to him, 'My lord, take thy servant; and may the angel of peace be with thee, and protect thee from wild beasts and desolation of the earth.' Shem went by night into the ark, and took Adam's coffin; and he sealed up the ark, saying to his brethren, 'My father commanded me that no one should go into it.' And he journeyed by night with the angel before him, and Melchizedek with him, until they came and stood upon the spot where our Lord was crucified. When they had laid the coffin down there, the earth was rent in the form of a cross, and swallowed up the coffin, and was again sealed up and returned to its former condition.

Isn't this interesting: ...the spot where our Lord was crucified.

Here's what was written in the Gospel of Bartholomew:

5 And Jesus said to him: I know what thou art about to say; say then what thou wilt, and I will answer thee.

6 And Bartholomew said: Lord, when thou wentest to be hanged upon the cross, I followed thee afar off and saw thee hung upon the cross, and the angels coming down from heaven and worshipping thee. And when there came darkness, 7 I beheld, and I saw thee that thou wast vanished away from the cross and I heard only a voice in the parts under the earth, and great wailing and gnashing of teeth on a sudden. Tell me, Lord, whither wentest thou from the cross?

8 And Jesus answered and said: Blessed art thou, Bartholomew, my beloved, because thou sawest this mystery, and now will I tell thee all things whatsoever thou askest me. 9 For when I vanished away from the cross, then went I down into Hades that I might bring up Adam and all them that were with him, according to the supplication of Michael the archangel.

How cool is that: ...then went I down into Hades that I might bring up Adam and all them that were with them,

Guess what happens next!

gatesofgrace
15-07-2011, 02:34 PM
Bartholomew followed his line of questioning with a question about mans adversary and why he raises his hand against mankind in such a wicked manner.

Chapters one thru seven of the Gospel of Bartholomew tells all.

After reading these mysteries it was fascinating to learn that under Jerusalem in the very place mentioned called Golgotha there is a tectonic fault line connected to all other fault lines. Yet, the shortest distance to any volcanic eruptions whereby the deep could rise from down under (Hades), is Iceland. We all know what is happening in Iceland regarding volcanic eruptions. Then the added folklore that Iceland is the gateway to hell is eye raising.

I'm just saying...

I fully understand with the everfree who are no longer pulled or swayed by the commotion that begets those that remain bound without/before liberation. This does not displace that much suffering may/will still be before mankind. It is revealed in another Gospel (Peter) that the chastisements of man will not endure forever. Yet, if one was tormented one hour of one day let alone for hundreds of years, is it not one's solemn duty to expose it?

This one is curious to find out if others have been commanded to reveal this.

Further regarding this is the notion that chastisements of hell is a directive by the creator. The raw fact of the matter is, that each torment that those who live bound to this world, will do so as they remain bound to the Prince (King) over the earth. Even though he has been stayed for a time (time of the gentiles), a time for him to reconcile to those that follow his deceptions and will stand fast to him to the end, will no doubt come to pass.

Thoughts!

Internal Queries
15-07-2011, 02:48 PM
i suppose if you enjoy drama all this is fascinating.

gatesofgrace
15-07-2011, 03:34 PM
i suppose if you enjoy drama all this is fascinating.

Agreed! All the more as one considers how the manifestation integrates life upon the earth and beyond. :smile: Should the fascination in the one be denied in the other?

Thanks for the look!

P.S. Question: Can life be sustained without drama?

Lisa
15-07-2011, 04:36 PM
The Beast is here. I see it when I look in the mirror every morning. :icon_eek:

gatesofgrace
15-07-2011, 04:44 PM
The Beast is here. I see it when I look in the mirror every morning. :icon_eek:

Yes! All imperfection drawn solely by the perceived. Thank you enlightened one!

gatesofgrace
15-07-2011, 05:37 PM
With regards to drama, the fall of Adam, the great flood, the salvation of mankind, Israel (chosen ones), reincarnation (of the spirit), and the sustainability of life on an orb isolated in the universe; is a dramatic stage i suspect, equal to any other.

On topic:

In discussion of the perpetual illusion within the manifestation, there is still a time and place for everything. As this one is no longer as i was a moment ago, yet i am. This illustration of (I Am) shared to Moses by God is prefaced with tell them (...) sent you. Even as Moses had sustained a measure of righteousness to have the vision, those unfounded in this were reached only by his mediation.

Consistent to this would be the mediation sustained by the internal infinite spirit in each. If one has no directive to seek this insight and lives solely in a worldly manner, the internal mediator is unabled. One who seeks will in time know the heart, still the mind onto the present, and enable the mediator (spirit) to be activated. This alone, i believe, is the glory and truth of the Lord's Salvation.

Ultimately, as no one will be left behind, what will shift each attention toward their own salvation?

Thoughts!

What will be required, i suspect will be measures (chastisements) whereby one will be consumed for a time until deception has been peeled from it's foundation and the spirit is realized.

Internal Queries
15-07-2011, 05:48 PM
i don't feel a need to be salvaged.

gatesofgrace
15-07-2011, 05:53 PM
IQ,

I have little to offer that might reveal this... say for 1,842 posts since jan 2011.

Your salvage is at hand.

Blessings!

gatesofgrace
15-07-2011, 06:07 PM
Why would anyone put themselves through this? As i prefaced, i believe it is fear. What mediator has enabled this fear? This one believes it is the Beast written in so many scriptures.

When the fear of fear is truly scrutinized one might imagine the Disciples of the Lord, the Twelve (Thirteen). The fallen one, Judas dies an untimely death. The others seem to live out the majority of their days, then are either stoned to death, hung or stabbed and/or decapitated and/or like the Lord was crucified. Who do you suppose was behind the impulse in this? Who was driven to do this to the anointed and why? Do ya think it might have been fear? If so, and the Dark Lord was being sustained in Hades at the time, what guises of fear might occur if he is actually freed?

What say you!

gatesofgrace
16-07-2011, 11:15 AM
If i believe rightly that the point above is taken such that any further dialogue seems daunting to approach further, it need not be.

Yet, fear in itself is a prime indicator and an inanimate mediator that reflects on the Self. As Steven was stoned to death in scripture, he worshiped God and forgave. Gripped in fear he would not have done so. As fear ripples around the world from generation to generation it stalls the rippling effects of peace and enlightenment. Perhaps in the same way this post has/might stall.

The realization that comes forth when facing fear should not be underestimated as it is in fact required. Par. (Even though i walk through the valley of the shadow of death i fear no evil, for you are with me). The psalmist David a king and a general speaks of it clearly.

(Even though) implies when, not if, one faces suffering and eventual death. (Walking) implies all in good measure while seeking guidance and wisdom and in faith that one does not walk alone.

gatesofgrace
16-07-2011, 12:19 PM
What should one do?

One needs to accept and better yet embrace fear. Not to be confused with embracing the Beast as some actually do and are consumed by it. The heart (chakra) needs only to asked, and soon the rational and irrational placement of fear will be compartmentalized where it will be dealt with.

For a time this one had a paradox of his own, for i reasoned why would i fear God. All is in his/her stead, and to fear whatever in my ignorance seemed silly. As this was contrary to what is written in psalms/proverbs and other scripture i needed to know more. As i prayed and worshiped seeking guidance on the matter i was truly overcome.

A vision stood before me, like mirrors reflecting into one another, i saw every sunrise and sunset from every vista over the land and waters, seemingly from the beginning of the dawn. I was truly at awe by it all. Then a voice spoke to me clearly, " In all the glory and magnificence seen before you, such things utterly pale in comparison to the light that comes from the Divine.

Suddenly in this euphoric state the magnitude of this realization spiked an overwhelming fear. I prayed that i would not have to face or be placed before this holy of holies as i was. At the same time i sort of was shrinking into an insignificant fragment, to small even for one's imagination to even escape or be heard.

I feel i understand in part the fear of the Lord from that time on till now.

Has anybody shared likewise?

gatesofgrace
17-07-2011, 11:34 AM
Nada who was shot to death in June 2009 in Iran might not have understood the timing of her untimely death, yet she shared in a spirit that stood united over fear. All the more was the Tunisian M. Bouazizi who faced the brutality of the police by becoming a martyr and the catalyst that flared the Arab Spring to life. My God rest their souls!

To the Jordanians, Algerians, Egyptians, Yemenis, Libyans, Syrians, Moroccans, Bahrain, to all the Martyrs and to the united spirit of all who stand for freedom and free will, Assalamu alaikum. (peace be upon you)

gatesofgrace
17-07-2011, 11:58 AM
As all people from each generation had to overcome fear and stand before their oppressors, the context remains that it was man verses man. The mediation that divided man did so by tweaking the fear in their hearts, expanding the unknowns, then motivating that fear toward a common cause.

Even when this one was a adolescent i would not remain in cliques or groups that got too close. In every instance there came a time, whereby their fears and unknowns of others, would prejudice most all who did not fit in. I usually could only stomach a few weeks before i walked away and would be approached by others and so on.

Even today i see more division in my extended family that i can bare to digest. It is no wonder Facebook and other social media's have risen, enticing this one or that one to be friends. This one has no such account and for most it strokes merely the ego of the Self and little more.

One needs only to treat each soul encountered like the gem they represent by reaching toward their inherent mediator within. Their spirit even if unabled, can be caressed even for a moment. The definition for such acts, is the opposite of seduction known to only a few. It is Unconditional Love.

The promotion behind this post is too that end. Bound in fear, unconditional love cannot be realized.

thoughts!

gatesofgrace
17-07-2011, 12:15 PM
This is a great time in this post to read chapter 61 (LV1) from, The Book of the Bee. The first sentence alone is amazing.

http://www.earth-history.com/Pseudepigrapha/Bee/bee-56-60.htm

Enjoy, and have a great Sunday!

Seperate_Reality
17-07-2011, 07:31 PM
I don't address this subject much, because there are a lot of basics to learn first before someone can view the whole picture enough to understand. I will say though, that the below verse say's so very much about our current times and however much time is left to us on this planet, unless a miracle happens to reverse course. To me this verse is directly referring to the atheist-materialists, greedy and corrupt bankers, politicians, big-pharma and it's cousin psychiatry. You might want to learn what it means to yourself.

Revelation 18:23And the light of a candle shall shine no more at all in thee; and the voice of the bridegroom and of the bride shall be heard no more at all in thee: for thy merchants were the great men of the earth; for by thy sorceries were all nations deceived.

mattie
17-07-2011, 07:48 PM
All writings that generate fear bear using the utmost discernment whether these are major religious works or not.

Internal Queries
17-07-2011, 08:12 PM
IQ,

I have little to offer that might reveal this... say for 1,842 posts since jan 2011.

Your salvage is at hand.

Blessings!

what does this mean? **shrug**

gatesofgrace
17-07-2011, 08:56 PM
IQ,

Just as you quoted, "I don't feel a need to be salvaged", in terms of salvation one might say, " I don't feel a need to be saved", either way i thought it a little play on words, to that effect 1800 plus posts in 7+ months on a spiritual forum, one who is truly seeking or seeking after liberation or everfree, might just have there salvage(tion) in hand.

The blessing recognizes the spirit in you. Hope that's okay?

gatesofgrace
17-07-2011, 09:01 PM
sep_reality,

Thanks for the look! Yes, that passage would indicate a time whereby the remnant of the Lord have been overcome or forsaken for a time. Yet, i suspect that is yet to come... maybe soon enough.

gatesofgrace
17-07-2011, 09:15 PM
All writings that generate fear bear using the utmost discernment whether these are major religious works or not.

Yes! Could not be said better. If this post continues and i will continue to look for views/interest; what will be revealed is the impersonation/deception that fear holds over love and relationship.

In sexuality, the coming together of two as one and the resolution of the climax displaces for a time ego, Self, and separation within. The lord (Yeshua) offered to unite your heart, mind and soul. Believe it or not, in that moment we bridge these entities and we are alive in the spirit. Porn is offered by the deceiver to guise over the spirit in this, by subjecting relations as fornication. It is a most clever muse. It delivers sexuality and sexual union as slander or debauchery. It is not!

One of my favorite reads is Carlos Castaneda. It has been some time ago. Thanks for the reminder.

blackraven
18-07-2011, 01:44 AM
gatesofgrace - I can appreciate all of your knowledge and willingness to share it with us all, but what I don't understand is why provoke "fear" in people? What use is there in living life based in fear? Isn't life hard enough with all of it's hurdles? We all do the best job we can to live our lives and have harmony among one another. Fear is what makes man go to war against his neighbor, his fellow country. If you really want me to fear I would much rather fear the wrath of God than worry about the coming of some lesser force. I can fight evil with my faith. It's God's judgment I'm more concerned with. Just wanted to weigh in on the subject. Thank you.

Blackraven

Verunia
18-07-2011, 03:13 AM
One needs only to treat each soul encountered like the gem they represent by reaching toward their inherent mediator within. Their spirit even if unabled, can be caressed even for a moment. The definition for such acts, is the opposite of seduction known to only a few. It is Unconditional Love.

"One needs only to treat each soul like.." Unconditional love, with conditions?

Everything I have read so far seems glorified, and given a bright 'divine' finish.

In sexuality, the coming together of two as one and the resolution of the climax displaces for a time ego, Self, and separation within. The lord (Yeshua) offered to unite your heart, mind and soul. Believe it or not, in that moment we bridge these entities and we are alive in the spirit. Porn is offered by the deceiver to guise over the spirit in this, by subjecting relations as fornication. It is a most clever muse. It delivers sexuality and sexual union as slander or debauchery. It is not!

Porn is simply porn- an outlet for sexual desire. This is true for all porn. Humans created it. Humans have deceived themselves. Let's take responsibility for our actions. I'll be the first to say I enjoy sex greatly- but it's merely an act in most cases, add some love and now we have something very special. But ultimately it is what it is. All your descriptions sound nice, but let's not forget what these things really are at the core.

Even today i see more division in my extended family that i can bare to digest. It is no wonder Facebook and other social media's have risen, enticing this one or that one to be friends. This one has no such account and for most it strokes merely the ego of the Self and little more.

... And it helps me stay in touch with my family. All of this boils down to personal opinion. Facebook and everyone involved in it is such a broad thing to generalize.

I admire your work with scripture, but the 'beast' is simply outdated- and fear is right behind it.

Internal Queries
18-07-2011, 03:30 AM
IQ,

Just as you quoted, "I don't feel a need to be salvaged", in terms of salvation one might say, " I don't feel a need to be saved", either way i thought it a little play on words, to that effect 1800 plus posts in 7+ months on a spiritual forum, one who is truly seeking or seeking after liberation or everfree, might just have there salvage(tion) in hand.

The blessing recognizes the spirit in you. Hope that's okay?

ooooh! okay. that's cool.

gatesofgrace
18-07-2011, 12:41 PM
gatesofgrace - I can appreciate all of your knowledge and willingness to share it with us all, but what I don't understand is why provoke "fear" in people? What use is there in living life based in fear? Isn't life hard enough with all of it's hurdles? We all do the best job we can to live our lives and have harmony among one another.

Blackraven

Blackraven,

Absolutely the point! For a vast majority who are sitting in their comfort zone (living their lives) not trying to impose on others, while staying true to their inner circle of friends and family, are in part avoiding the inherent nature of the unknown by holding on... to what is known, to cope, and to sustain certain parameters. Sounds good! Let's look deeper.

Deepak Chopra calls this their true event horizons. Can they say they live their lives in lieu of fear, or without fear. In the face of disasters many extend these same "noble" attributes for a time. Then there often is a rapid decline as survival degrades this commonality between such groups and their needs take over.

A great vignette is offered by Sri-Ramakrishna. (Gospel of SriRamaKrishna)

A devote had sparingly visited the Master and when the Master asked why, he said it was because of the time needed to travel, but that mostly his family misses him so when he is gone, for they love him so much.

The Master said he would like to travel to his house and to see this for himself. When he arrived he was introduced to the family and they ate and shared over dinner. Suddenly the Master asked to have tea alone with the devotee. He told the devotee to drink but that he would fall asleep as if dead. His heart rate would appear to leave him.

The Master waited for the wife to discover her husband, and when she saw that he would not awake or seemed dead, she wailed and cried uncontrollably. The Master approached the husband (devotee) and said there was one way to return her husband to life. All you would need to do is drink this potent and he will surely come to life. You however will become as he. The wife pondered and cried all the more, what could she do, for her children needed her so and for them she would be unable to do this. The devotee could hear everything as both his Mother and his siblings said the same.

Soon the potent wore off and the devote sat up completely healed. The Master bid him goodbye, and told him to tend to his family for their needs were surly great.

Blackraven,
Perhaps, the lives of so many are living this form of deception. To conquer one's fear on the other hand prepares the way toward truth, utter freedom and united spirit.

gatesofgrace
18-07-2011, 01:16 PM
Verunia,

Pondering what to say to you. Are we in agreement!

A divine finish or a divine beginning

You say porn is porn, an outlet for sexual desire.

I say porn mimics love inspired by the power of sexual desire.

It was a broad stroke regarding Facebook. It would be exciting to see nice, cool friendly exchanges expanded even further as each one is inspired by the other.

Deusdrum
18-07-2011, 03:22 PM
I don't have anything to say, but finding this thread interesting. Not sure what i think, but i like your enthusiasm gatesofgrace. I may respond or have a question after weighing in on it to myself awhile.

1Love ~*

gatesofgrace
18-07-2011, 10:20 PM
[I]I admire your work with scripture, but the 'beast' is simply outdated- and fear is right behind it.

I suppose if i had it my way peace would engulf the planet by morning and we would all walk with the Saints and Lords of old and present. I understand your position. How dare to have once again an intervention of Gods and Demons. Only such things no longer concern me. If/as it comes to pass or not to live free from the fear that will seduce and manipulate so... would be a triumph unequaled.

Time
18-07-2011, 10:40 PM
Dont fear the reaper - BOC

All our times have come
Here but now they're gone
Seasons don't fear the reaper
Nor do the wind, the sun or the rain..we can be like they are
Come on baby...don't fear the reaper
Baby take my hand...don't fear the reaper
We'll be able to fly...don't fear the reaper
Baby I'm your man...

Valentine is done
Romeo and Juliet
Are together in eternity...Romeo and Juliet
40,000 men and women everyday...Like Romeo and Juliet
40,000 men and women everyday...Redefine happiness
Another 40,000 coming everyday...We can be like they are
Baby take my hand...don't fear the reaper
We'll be able to fly...don't fear the reaper
Baby I'm your man...

Love of two is one
Came the last night of sadness
And it was clear she couldn't go on
Then the door was open and the wind appeared
The candles blew then disappeared
The curtains flew then he appeared...saying don't be afraid
Come on baby...and she had no fear
And she ran to him...then they started to fly
They looked backward and said goodby...she had become like they are
She had taken his hand...she had become like they are

gatesofgrace
19-07-2011, 11:20 AM
Time,

Synchronicity is all yours. Thank you!

gatesofgrace
20-07-2011, 10:12 AM
Romans 8:15 For you did not receive a spirit that makes you a slave again to fear, but you received the Spirit of sonship. And by him we cry, "Abba, Father."

Paul tells us in Romans the nature of our hearts that was bound to the world.

2 Timothy 1:7 For God has not given us a spirit of fear and timidity, but of power, love, and self-discipline.

Timothy recognizes the power of the spirit over fear. Both disciples realizing that when corruption and malice force the hands of those in power, they are subject to fall and become themselves corrupted... if their inner selves are not in order.

Paul's first person narrative in Romans 7 is chilling as we faces the crossroads in this:

14We know that the law is spiritual; but I am unspiritual, sold as a slave to sin. 15I do not understand what I do. For what I want to do I do not do, but what I hate I do. 16And if I do what I do not want to do, I agree that the law is good. 17As it is, it is no longer I myself who do it, but it is sin living in me. 18I know that nothing good lives in me, that is, in my sinful nature.c For I have the desire to do what is good, but I cannot carry it out. 19For what I do is not the good I want to do; no, the evil I do not want to do—this I keep on doing. 20Now if I do what I do not want to do, it is no longer I who do it, but it is sin living in me that does it. 21So I find this law at work: When I want to do good, evil is right there with me. 22For in my inner being I delight in God’s law; 23but I see another law at work in the members of my body, waging war against the law of my mind and making me a prisoner of the law of sin at work within my members. 24What a wretched man I am! Who will rescue me from this body of death?

The body of death is synonymous with the body of fear. The heart of the matter is whether one can love completely and unconditionally while they remain founded in fear.

I would like to share a vignette that i have offered to a few who were in a rocky romance. I will do so this evening. Initially the relevance (to fear) is not seen.

Blessings!

Student4Life1975
20-07-2011, 10:32 AM
i agree. life as we "know" it may end, but life may or may not end. there is so much corruption and selfishness in the world, and more and more people are feeling like we as a race are on the wrong path, and i truly hope a spiritual revolution occurs, as mankind has so much potential.

Inesophet
20-07-2011, 10:57 AM
Hmm 4 pages and i still dont really understand what you (Gatesofgrace) actually want to say.

I see alot of bible references, talk about a "beast" and fear. For beginners i Loath the KJ Bible and quotes from it. I mean there are FAR (Yes FAR in capital letters) better bible translations out there.

So please mr/mrs gates could u please Nutshell ur "Prophecies" for me?

I would very much appreciate it.

gatesofgrace
21-07-2011, 11:20 AM
Inesophet,

Do you believe that much has been written and shared for all, yet only those who are able to hear and see this, do so? This doesn't point toward scholarly leaning's and secret orders, as much as it does toward consistency and truth.

Most ask, consistency to what? This is an initial form of seeking and initial step.

Sriramakrishna offers this in his gospel and i find it clear, just as you are looking for clarity. There are five types. Seekers, Liberated, Seekers after Liberation, Everfree, then those who are not. These who are not, will offer no measure for insight in any of this and remain as their own. They will never seek.

For the record: Now, if you are one of those who are not, you and i will not agree on most anything. Perhaps the weather.

The other four are on similar quest. Siddhartha spoke of Four Noble truths and the Eightfold Paths. Such discussion is consistent to the offerings by disciples/devotee's of most all other Lords and Prophets. Krishna and Yeshua, perhaps Lord's one and the same. Please note lord's do not give accounts (writings) or their own. Elijah, Melchizedek, Daniel are prophets and/or priests of old, they share what they were inspired to do so, in writings/manuscripts as did the twelve. Father Abraham, King David, Solomon, Mary, Anna, Ruth were righteous men/women who heard the commands of God and were missionaries on His/Her behalf.

What one would need to understand is that all of the above, were one of the first four. What they shared was consistent to the other. Their calling and anointing are not of their own. Nor will you find their works duplicated in any way, for they are part of a movement and remnant of the Divine will.

What i wish to share is no prophecy of mine. Yet, hidden in an obscurity of writings (obscure initially to most seekers) are measures consistent to this Divine will. Please note: I can add no more to any of it... on my own. Yet, like the above, by sharing and initiating their callings, and willingness to do so (like some here on the forum) in faith and in good form; one never knows what might be realized.

Internal Queries
21-07-2011, 11:54 AM
Father Abraham, King David, Solomon, Mary, Anna, Ruth were righteous men/women who heard the commands of God and were missionaries on His/Her behalf.

well, perhaps if i was a susperstitious primitive like Father Abraham whose mind hadn't been "tainted" by education i might have taken my daughter up a mountain to sacrifice her to my deity because the big voice in my head commanded me to. lol

sorry but that kind of spiritual conviction is considered crazy nowadays and that's a good thing.

Inesophet
21-07-2011, 01:47 PM
Inesophet,

Do you believe that much has been written and shared for all, yet only those who are able to hear and see this, do so? This doesn't point toward scholarly leaning's and secret orders, as much as it does toward consistency and truth.

Most ask, consistency to what? This is an initial form of seeking and initial step.

Sriramakrishna offers this in his gospel and i find it clear, just as you are looking for clarity. There are five types. Seekers, Liberated, Seekers after Liberation, Everfree, then those who are not. These who are not, will offer no measure for insight in any of this and remain as their own. They will never seek.

For the record: Now, if you are one of those who are not, you and i will not agree on most anything. Perhaps the weather.

The other four are on similar quest. Siddhartha spoke of Four Noble truths and the Eightfold Paths. Such discussion is consistent to the offerings by disciples/devotee's of most all other Lords and Prophets. Krishna and Yeshua, perhaps Lord's one and the same. Please note lord's do not give accounts (writings) or their own. Elijah, Melchizedek, Daniel are prophets and/or priests of old, they share what they were inspired to do so, in writings/manuscripts as did the twelve. Father Abraham, King David, Solomon, Mary, Anna, Ruth were righteous men/women who heard the commands of God and were missionaries on His/Her behalf.

What one would need to understand is that all of the above, were one of the first four. What they shared was consistent to the other. Their calling and anointing are not of their own. Nor will you find their works duplicated in any way, for they are part of a movement and remnant of the Divine will.

What i wish to share is no prophecy of mine. Yet, hidden in an obscurity of writings (obscure initially to most seekers) are measures consistent to this Divine will. Please note: I can add no more to any of it... on my own. Yet, like the above, by sharing and initiating their callings, and willingness to do so (like some here on the forum) in faith and in good form; one never knows what might be realized.

hmm could u please answer in a simple way the following questions.

Who or what is the "Beast"?

Should we be afraid of the "Beast"?

If so why?

I would love you answer them in SIMPLE Contemporary English.

Examples.

Hey john how are you?
Hello Mary, i am fine.

Oh that is great, what time it is now?
It is 21:32 Mary
Thanks John

Hey John What is the Meaning of life?
Oh for me it is to be a valuable member of my society and to reproduce, but i would reckon u might have another idea.

gatesofgrace
21-07-2011, 03:20 PM
well, perhaps if i was a susperstitious primitive like Father Abraham whose mind hadn't been "tainted" by education i might have taken my daughter up a mountain to sacrifice her to my deity because the big voice in my head commanded me to. lol

sorry but that kind of spiritual conviction is considered crazy nowadays and that's a good thing.

The covenant between God and Abraham, as described in Genesis 15, is accompanied by a queer ceremony of splitting the carcasses of various animals into pieces. Verse 11 relates, "And the birds of prey came down upon the carcases, and Abraham drove them away."

A medieval Yemenite midrashic anthology, the Midrash Ha-Gadol, explains this as meaning that "when Abraham laid the halves of the pieces over against each other, they became alive and flew away," this being God's way of demonstrating to him the doctrine of Resurrection of the Dead.

This detail is not mentioned, as far as I am aware, by any talmudic source, though it is alluded to in the Arabic translation of the great 10th Century scholar Rav Saadya Ga'on, who interpreted the Hebrew phrase vayashev otam Avram, normally rendered as "Abram drove [the birds] away," as "Abraham revived them."

The earliest attested version of the legend seems to be the following:

And when Abraham said: "Lord show me how you will revive the dead," He said, "What, do you not yet believe?" Said he, "Yea, but that my heart may be quieted." He said, "Then take four birds, and take them close to yourself; then put a part of them on every mountain; then call them, and they will come to you in haste; and know that God is mighty, wise."

IQ,

Do you believe only what you see and hear and touch with your senses and whatever interpretation that follows? Surely you don't claim to know all things, yet you do have an imagination don't you?

Further:
Abraham was a very wealthy man, married to a beautiful woman, well respected in the surrounding area, and he was a man's man. When his nephew, Lot, and others, were taken captive from Sodom by warring kings and their armies, Abraham assembled his 318 highly trained men and hunted them down. At night, he and his men attacked the enemy armies and rescued Lot, his goods, and all the other men and women. The King of Salem, and Priest of the Most High God, Melchizedek, honored and complimented Abraham, and brought him bread and wine. Abraham recognized Melchizedek as an authority and gave him 10 percent of the bounty he had just secured.

IQ,

Do ya suppose after this he thought to sacrifice his son in a matter as trite as you shared?

gatesofgrace
21-07-2011, 03:50 PM
Inesophat,

What or who is the beast you ask? It is perhaps the greatest deception by the Dark Lord, but not on a personal scale, on a global scale that all will be caught up in.

Should one be afraid of the Beast? Internal Queries noted that Father Abraham was a fool, who had a conviction that is preposterous to him in every way. Such will be the beast. Initially, things will be done that on the surface might be okay when in actuality it is setting up one of the greatest ruses of all time. Eventually, things will occur that will make Father Abraham actions (against his son) look like a saint to IQ, such will be the deception. In terms of Fear of God (which i shared earlier) and Fear of the Beast, if one has not realized the glory of God, then truly the Fear of the Beast will be paramount against all other perceptions. For i suspect, it will once again be as Hitlers Germany, with the "Nazi's Gestapo" coming and going without accountability or justice... against those who do not carry the mark. This certainly is no revelation per say. Yet, the elect have not been totally chosen. There is time.

Consider: The Arab spring has dawned and is yet without a ruler. One will emerge that will begin the events under prophecy. I suspect he is with us now. The one who rules him has the power to do so... as we speak.

Internal Queries
21-07-2011, 04:10 PM
The covenant between God and Abraham, as described in Genesis 15, is accompanied by a queer ceremony of splitting the carcasses of various animals into pieces. Verse 11 relates, "And the birds of prey came down upon the carcases, and Abraham drove them away."

A medieval Yemenite midrashic anthology, the Midrash Ha-Gadol, explains this as meaning that "when Abraham laid the halves of the pieces over against each other, they became alive and flew away," this being God's way of demonstrating to him the doctrine of Resurrection of the Dead.

This detail is not mentioned, as far as I am aware, by any talmudic source, though it is alluded to in the Arabic translation of the great 10th Century scholar Rav Saadya Ga'on, who interpreted the Hebrew phrase vayashev otam Avram, normally rendered as "Abram drove [the birds] away," as "Abraham revived them."

The earliest attested version of the legend seems to be the following:

And when Abraham said: "Lord show me how you will revive the dead," He said, "What, do you not yet believe?" Said he, "Yea, but that my heart may be quieted." He said, "Then take four birds, and take them close to yourself; then put a part of them on every mountain; then call them, and they will come to you in haste; and know that God is mighty, wise."

IQ,

Do you believe only what you see and hear and touch with your senses and whatever interpretation that follows? Surely you don't claim to know all things, yet you do have an imagination don't you?

Further:
Abraham was a very wealthy man, married to a beautiful woman, well respected in the surrounding area, and he was a man's man. When his nephew, Lot, and others, were taken captive from Sodom by warring kings and their armies, Abraham assembled his 318 highly trained men and hunted them down. At night, he and his men attacked the enemy armies and rescued Lot, his goods, and all the other men and women. The King of Salem, and Priest of the Most High God, Melchizedek, honored and complimented Abraham, and brought him bread and wine. Abraham recognized Melchizedek as an authority and gave him 10 percent of the bounty he had just secured.

IQ,

Do ya suppose after this he thought to sacrifice his son in a matter as trite as you shared?

lol what difference does all that make? making a blood sacrifice of ones child is INSANE.

maybe if everyone knew this ... there'd be no more wars.

and yeah, i have an imagination, a very active one but i'm not crazy enough to let it run so far away with me as to threaten the life of my child or hurt anyOne for that matter.

gatesofgrace
22-07-2011, 12:04 PM
IQ,

You are captivated by the measures that are written on your heart. It is suspected you have been witness/subject to the loss of a child and/or wee loved one.

However, if one who has been calling you and has proven to you they are above life and death, whereby death is powerless, the commission to fulfill a task, any task might not be so daunting.

Consider reading the Bhagavad gita. Here is an epic of reasoning as you place forward, by Arguna a Prince and warrior about to go into battle. Arjuna knows the strength of each side and that by night fall... most all will lie dead.

Lord Krishna reveals to Arguna what can and cannot be revealed to the flesh, and then by shifting his spirit, shows him the eye of the spirit of God that see's all things. He is instructed for a time that all things must be played out. Yet, no sacrifice will in the end be unfounded or lost in the bigger picture.

Such things are seldom seen in the first attention.

Internal Queries
22-07-2011, 12:33 PM
IQ,

You are captivated by the measures that are written on your heart. It is suspected you have been witness/subject to the loss of a child and/or wee loved one.

However, if one who has been calling you and has proven to you they are above life and death, whereby death is powerless, the commission to fulfill a task, any task might not be so daunting.

Consider reading the Bhagavad gita. Here is an epic of reasoning as you place forward, by Arguna a Prince and warrior about to go into battle. Arjuna knows the strength of each side and that by night fall... most all will lie dead.

Lord Krishna reveals to Arguna what can and cannot be revealed to the flesh, and then by shifting his spirit, shows him the eye of the spirit of God that see's all things. He is instructed for a time that all things must be played out. Yet, no sacrifice will in the end be unfounded or lost in the bigger picture.

Such things are seldom seen in the first attention.

i've read the Gita. perhaps if one is "enlightened" and privy to the "bigger picture" murder and war is okay. i am not "enlightened" so murder and wholesale death and destruction isn't okay with me.

gatesofgrace
22-07-2011, 12:34 PM
Inesophet,

The weight of the Beast will be unseen by most. The why of your question is a good one. Blinded from the realization of what's happening, many will be deluded and caught in the great deception. Here's the catch as they witness the suffering be those who do not carry the mark, they will be witnessing the types of chastisements that they themselves will be subject too and have to endure.

Others will be given a strength much like the saints of old to diminish the outcry that is heard. Here's a valid point that is seen by only a few. The suicide bombers that have been brainwashed and/or extorted to die for "Allah" these last number of years, is an imitation or an impostor to the spirit of the elect you died in the true spirit for the real "Allah/God".

gatesofgrace
22-07-2011, 12:45 PM
i've read the Gita. perhaps if one is "enlightened" and privy to the "bigger picture" murder and war is okay. i am not "enlightened" so murder and wholesale death and destruction isn't okay with me.

Krishna, who had to witness before it happened the wholesale death and destruction of Arjuna's war, would say as much as you above. Only he was not the one who led the forces against one another. Just as a householder must look after his children, even though a time of their death is imminent. So must a warrior stand his rank and see things through. This is in part of the consistency that i speak of.

I want to follow this with my vignette that will enable insight to the context for the post.

Internal Queries
22-07-2011, 12:57 PM
Krishna, who had to witness before it happened the wholesale death and destruction of Arjuna's war, would say as much as you above. Only he was not the one who led the forces against one another. Just as a householder must look after his children, even though a time of their death is imminent. So must a warrior stand his rank and see things through. This is in part of the consistency that i speak of.

I want to follow this with my vignette that will enable insight to the context for the post.

look, we human have been making up stories to justify our perverse enjoyment of violence ever since we developed empathy and conscience.

if you told me that "God" created us with this innate enjoyment of violence so we could keep our population culled i'd be more open to the idea that the "bigger picture" includes murdering ones child on a sacrificial alter and making war because at least there'd be some natural reason for our perversity. (very few species in the animal kingdom kills it's own offspring and commits genocide.)

but we human aren't that self honest and so neither are our gods..

gatesofgrace
22-07-2011, 02:06 PM
In my day to day operations as a courier, I got to share a few minutes with several receptionist. Waiting for the mail to come down, discussion was sometimes directed by what I'd seen in the attitude of these young adults before me. At times it was revealed that their relationship was having this issue or that, and they were daunted by what to do or say.

Now, i would see these ladies on or around every birthday, Christmas, valentine's, vacation interests and the like and how their live's were evolving in the many months or years that would pass, as they saw mine in part.

They appeared to appreciate the slant i had on matters and that i was a householder married for a number of years. With this line drawn between us, it was usually okay to be candid. If i felt the timing was right and they were at peace with most that i shared, i offered the following.

I directed them to set up this vignette for a weekend, for a day any day they might be alone together. When the agreed timeline was set, here's what they had to do.

She would for this time be totally submissive, just as if her man was her Master. No strings attached. She would do whatever he wished for the entire period decided on. Further, it was positioned that she was as his wife and his beloved. He, on the other hand was the Master, Husband and head of the household. After the initial guffaw, i explained further.

As the Master and head of the household, and the lover, he must perform every act and duty with a measure of righteousness and right intent. From the moment he awoke to the time he slept, he was to make sure everything in his household was intact and that every measure was made to uplift his kingdom. This included upholding every wish and desire of his beloved and courting her in a perpetual romance. He was to see that her family and friends were considered, as well as her own personal interest.

Tending to her needs and discerning her talents, he was required to direct her to a position of authority as the beloved and first in his household, and upon matters she was more likely to manage over him recognising her wisdom and intellect... and so on!

This would mean as well, respecting the nature and desire of her libido. His last thought of the day would be subject as to whether he had uplifted her in every way. In fact, she would keep notes and when asked, she would share as much, but from a point of the beloved and one submissive and loving to her Master. (Not to be demanding or to point fingers, understanding and willing to help make right any shortcomings of his.)

In every instance where this was tried, the results were amazing, to the point of giggles and a glow reserved for brides. The relationship virtually shifted from what it was before in discord, toward what i feel, every relationship should be; a continual romance and courtship.

In retrospect, what really changed were their positions upon the unknown and the fear surrounding it. Futher, in the vignette above, whereby she will do anything for him and he will do anything for her, who could come between them.

I had one question they had to answer after the vignette. Would it be harder to be a righteous Master that an obedient servant? (to a righteous master)

gatesofgrace
22-07-2011, 02:13 PM
IQ,

Who do you think is running this planet?

Internal Queries
22-07-2011, 02:20 PM
IQ,

Who do you think is running this planet?

lol who? The Illuminati?

frankly, i don't believe in gods since the only gods i've encountered have been human created, human- like cultural constructs. i tend to believe that the universes arise spontaneously from an unfathomable complexity of vibration. we humans affix human looking masks on those complexities and call them deity.

gatesofgrace
22-07-2011, 04:23 PM
lol who? The Illuminati?

frankly, i don't believe in gods since the only gods i've encountered have been human created, human- like cultural constructs. i tend to believe that the universes arise spontaneously from an unfathomable complexity of vibration. we humans affix human looking masks on those complexities and call them deity.

Is the unfathomable complexity of vibration running the planet or is it random?

I guess you would say it is unfathomable! Yes!

gatesofgrace
23-07-2011, 01:25 PM
I had one question they had to answer after the vignette. Would it be harder to be a righteous Master that an obedient servant? (to a righteous master)

Looking to see what might be shared from above from post 52. Anyone!

Internal Queries
23-07-2011, 01:57 PM

Looking to see what might be shared from above from post 52. Anyone!

okay. i'll give it a shot. there would be absolute ease in being either/or since they are One in the same entity, merely playing different roles in an agreed upon autonomy.

gatesofgrace
23-07-2011, 03:20 PM
okay. i'll give it a shot. there would be absolute ease in being either/or since they are One in the same entity, merely playing different roles in an agreed upon autonomy.

Yes! i like that! Only, most do not have that insight.

Inesophet
23-07-2011, 03:56 PM
Is the unfathomable complexity of vibration running the planet or is it random?

I guess you would say it is unfathomable! Yes!

Complexity alone does not equal in the existence God.

Or let me say it this way. Only because you (We humans) dont understand something now, this doesnt mean it must be divine.

Take a Nuclear weapon test for example. Any person from the past 1000 Years witnessing a test like that would NEVER EVER think it was manmade.

As time passes secrets get uncovered, the impossible becomes possible and then banal. But in the same time new complexities are opened up on us which seem impossible to solve or even comprehend at first. But just one generation later we have the answers.

This goes on and on and on for the last 300 Years.

But this still does not prove god.

For now there is no way to prove god. In future we can maybe, but for now we cannot. So lets not mix science and religion together for the time being.

We as a Hirachical species need a leader, funny fact. Nobody runs earth there are no leaders but this doesnt mean everything is random. Things can run just fine and smooth even without some "Initech" style Supervisor entity.

Verunia
23-07-2011, 11:22 PM
God is really only an important concept to those who need it , if you think about it.

That's why some areas of the world don't believe in God. Culture and worldview. I personally find solace in not really running my brain in circles with many ideas anymore. But, if there is a god, that's all fine too.

If we can identify a god as a person, then don't monkeys think of their god as a monkey? Or fish of their god as a ... fish?

But if (horses) or cows or lions had hands
To draw and produce works of art as men do,
Horses would draw the figures of gods like horses
And cows like cows, and they would make their bodies
Just as the form which they each have themselves.
Ethiopians say that their gods are snub-nosed and black,
And Thracians that theirs have blue eyes and red hair.
- Xenophanes

Mathew James
24-07-2011, 11:04 PM
the beast full of eyes is the Spirit of God

mj

mattie
25-07-2011, 02:32 AM
One of my favorite reads is Carlos Castaneda. It has been some time ago. Thanks for the reminder.

His quote in my signature line has useful simplicity.

gatesofgrace
25-07-2011, 12:01 PM
God is really only an important concept to those who need it , if you think about it.

That's why some areas of the world don't believe in God. Culture and worldview. I personally find solace in not really running my brain in circles with many ideas anymore. But, if there is a god, that's all fine too.

If we can identify a god as a person, then don't monkeys think of their god as a monkey? Or fish of their god as a ... fish?

But if (horses) or cows or lions had hands
To draw and produce works of art as men do,
Horses would draw the figures of gods like horses
And cows like cows, and they would make their bodies
Just as the form which they each have themselves.
Ethiopians say that their gods are snub-nosed and black,
And Thracians that theirs have blue eyes and red hair.
- Xenophanes

Verunia,

Indeed your reply is a much needed starting point. Oft in religious circles the notions of scripture forget that each quote is one path taken. Each must take a path of their own. The possibilities infinite.

gatesofgrace
30-07-2011, 02:34 PM

The greatest impostor known to mankind will do no less before the days of his release. The Dark Lord will send his apostles forward before the beast arrives to place his seal upon the end of such things.This insight stirs the heart's of any who perceive this, yet one might consider what is seen... even as we speak.

President Obama caught the gaze of the world with his presidential campaign. Hope indeed! Yet, how would one diminish the expectation of hope but to challenge the one who stands to champion the cause.

The republicans, God save their souls, could not even begin to defend their position regarding the crisis they are placing upon the world with regards to the debt ceiling, as their greed and insecurities are being used against them, by the wheel of knives. In the hands of only a few, how the mighty may fall.

Wheel of knives is found in the gospel of Bartholomew. Here's an excerpt!

42 And he said: This sword is the sword of the gluttonous: for into this pipe are sent they that through their gluttony devise all manner of sin; into the second pipe are sent the backbiters which backbite their neighbour secretly; into the third pipe are sent the hypocrites and the rest whom I overthrow by my contrivance. (Lat. 2:40 And Antichrist said: I will tell thee. And a wheel came up out of the abyss, having seven fiery knives. The first knife hath twelve pipes (canales) . . . 42 Antichrist answered: The pipe of fire in the first knife, in it are put the casters of lots and diviners and enchanters, and they that believe in them or have sought them, because in the iniquity of their heart they have invented false divinations. In the second pipe of fire are first the blasphemers ... suicides ... idolaters.... In the rest are first perjurers . . . (long enumeration).)

43 And Bartholomew said: Dost thou then do these things by thyself alone?

44 And Satan said: If I were able to go forth by myself, I would have destroyed the whole world in three days: but neither I nor any of the six hundred go forth. For we have other swift ministers whom we command, and we furnish them with an hook of many points and send them forth to hunt, and they catch for us souls of men, enticing them with sweetness of divers baits, that is by drunkenness and laughter, by backbiting, hypocrisy, pleasures, fornication, and the rest of the...

gatesofgrace
31-07-2011, 12:52 PM
The offering here is to realize the inevitable if unable to see the truth. Check out the link on the spirituality thread entitled Enlightenment by Rikki:

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=19026

Sundialed
01-08-2011, 04:05 PM
The ending of flesh is not the ending to life, fear not of the anti-christ.

Damian Marley.