PDA

View Full Version : Is The Truth Poetic By Virtue?

ThoughtOnFire
12-07-2011, 04:27 PM
Is The Truth Poetic By Nature? What I mean by this question is simple. Do events in life have a rhyme and a reason, coming together to complete the big picture in a harmonious fashion?

ThoughtOnFire
13-07-2011, 06:19 PM
I guess this is something I'll have to learn for myself if it's true or not true.

BlueSky
15-07-2011, 12:34 PM
Is The Truth Poetic By Nature? What I mean by this question is simple. Do events in life have a rhyme and a reason, coming together to complete the big picture in a harmonious fashion?

We do know by observing nature (which we are part of) that events come together to create harmony. It seems to me that if there is purpose in life it is for life to sustain itself at any costs forever and ever.
Beyond that, in regards to some heavenly purpose or divine reason, I don't see how we can know, so I leave it alone. I don't think so though......it is beautiful and mysterious enough that life strives to live.
James

ThoughtOnFire
15-07-2011, 10:06 PM
We do know by observing nature (which we are part of) that events come together to create harmony. It seems to me that if there is purpose in life it is for life to sustain itself at any costs forever and ever.
Beyond that, in regards to some heavenly purpose or divine reason, I don't see how we can know, so I leave it alone. I don't think so though......it is beautiful and mysterious enough that life strives to live.
James

Wow, good response. I figure what I'm really asking about is Destiny. And Destiny seems to fit into the idea that "if there is purpose in life it is for life to sustain itself at any costs forever and ever." Fate seems to be the obstacles thrown into the path that life takes to fulfill it's Destiny.