PDA

View Full Version : Just my analogy of life and heaven, hope you like :>)

DaveStar
11-07-2011, 07:00 PM
My analogy of life is that we are all ice cubes and when we die we become water. Some of us stay water in an ocean of love but some of us become different shaped ice cubes. The problem in this world is that people actually think that they're the ice cube always trying to be the coolest. When all i want to do is melt back into the ocean of love.

Lots of waves but there's only ONE ocean of love. (you're a wave, i'm a wave, she's a wave, he's a wave and God is the ocean)

Spiritlite
11-07-2011, 09:33 PM
I love it Dave thankyou I love that analogy never heard of that before.
Spiritlite.

forevergirl
12-07-2011, 02:54 AM
My analogy of life is that we are all ice cubes and when we die we become water. Some of us stay water in an ocean of love but some of us become different shaped ice cubes. The problem in this world is that people actually think that they're the ice cube always trying to be the coolest. When all i want to do is melt back into the ocean of love.

Lots of waves but there's only ONE ocean of love. (you're a wave, i'm a wave, she's a wave, he's a wave and God is the ocean)

:hug2: Dave, this is awesome...love it! I bet you are a water sign, am I right?
You must at least be a water baby or lover of water. Thanks for sharing...

DaveStar
12-07-2011, 10:22 AM
You 2 have made my morning thankyou thankyou thankyou and wow you are absolutely right i am Aquarius and i love love love the sound of water.

alleigh
21-07-2011, 02:39 AM
I am exploring just what water means to us...and this was a perfect find. :hug2:

Trieah
21-07-2011, 06:17 AM
Very nice analogy. Thanks for sharing.

Adrienne
21-07-2011, 07:54 AM
Beautiful thoughts, very creative !

blessings,
Dream Angel xx

mattie
21-07-2011, 09:18 AM
Really nice message about love.

When we exist in just the nonphysical form we don’t lose our individuality, just the physical body. When we die our nonphysical body doesn’t revert to a homogenous undifferentiated energy.