PDA

View Full Version : A question,,,

Saggi
11-07-2011, 06:18 PM
To all who automatic write, channel messages, etc.

Do you find as you ascend, your conciousness expands, that your messages change?

I've gone back, right back within my writings and a lot of them at the beginning are very basic and then recent ones seem to have grown as I have.

Has anyone else found this?

Love and hugs

Jo

XxXx

SeekingTheShift
22-07-2011, 02:01 AM
Hi Jo,

Yes. I believe that as we become more awakened, grow and flow the messages change. I have been going through notebooks dating back to 2009. The information that the Guides have shared and are sharing has changed. Some themes are oft repeated but are now being expanded upon.

At some point I let my earliest notebooks go. In part because the information has changed in such amazing ways. The early basics were leading me slowly along my path. Several years back I learned discernment thanks to *&)_^!$ coyote… I was not fond of him but really appreciated learning to be careful how and who I open to communication.

I remember that when the very first guide came through I made him spell his name three times. I thought I was going to be in touch with my Mom who had passed and her name was so not L-o-n-n-i-e. LOL

Love, hugs, hope and blessings.

Medium_Laura
27-07-2011, 01:11 PM
It's because of our trust. The more we trust that the messages coming through are legit, then the more they will provide more and more in depth information. I actually channeled an entire book and published it :) Pretty awesome :)

Saggi
29-07-2011, 06:25 AM
Thank you SeekingTheShift and Medium_Laura :)

A lovely opportunity to look back and see how far you've come too, eh?

Love and hugs

Jo

XxXx