PDA

View Full Version : Dont know what to think!

fallen8905
10-07-2011, 09:22 PM
Hi

I am 23 years and have been suffering with apparent parasomnia since i was 6 years old. When i was 6 years old i started to see things sometimes shadows or sometimes people in my old house that obviously werent meant to be there. I also used to hear my name being called or the front door being open or closed as i got older and was in the house on my own. Its got worse and worse now i know things about people or tell people things that i have no way of knowing and usually its about people who have died in the persons family. I think i astral projected once when i had a dream i was drowning and i could feel the water running out my mouth and my heart stopped and i was floating above my body going higher and higher. All these things arent the scary part the scary part is that when i wake up in the night i see people staring at me and i start screaming. or sometimes i just scream or shout no and when my mum asks me what is wrong i say there is a man in my room and point to a area of the room. Its not just a man ive saw when im in this limbo of sleep and reality ive seen a woman, a few men, and i sometimes see this boy. They dont talk they just stare at me.

im sorry for the long post i just need to try and make sense of it all

thanks

psychoslice
10-07-2011, 09:34 PM
As far as i know this is all part of the disorder you have, when we don't sleep properly it affects our mental state in all sorts of ways, including what you have described.

fallen8905
10-07-2011, 09:41 PM
the problem is i do sleep okay i get enough sleep and that. i have had every test under the sun and they dont know why i get it! its quite frustrating! I already know i have a spirit guide but he doesnt seem to be helping much lol

psychoslice
10-07-2011, 09:52 PM
If you didn't have parasomnia I would say that it sounded like some kind of psychosis, have you been to a mental heath doctor to be psychologically assessed, I have schizophrenia myself and I can tell you that all sorts of weird things can happen.

Xan
12-07-2011, 04:31 AM
fallen... I suggest you repost this over in the Astral Projection section where you will get more responses.

Xan