PDA

View Full Version : Unconditional love is not the only quality of God

3dnow
10-07-2011, 02:01 PM
Hi forum,

I mean real God: you me everybody, is also a rebel.

Unconditional love is not the only quality of God. God is also is the one who commits these atrocities and self-forgives them. I think this is wonderful God is also a courageous fearless rebel.

Otherwise there would be no life. A perfect life is not life.

3dnow

3dnow
10-07-2011, 02:12 PM
In fact a had a better term than "rebel" but it was filtered: b a s t a r d

Unconditional love and bast...

:D

3dnow
10-07-2011, 04:47 PM
No one gets the point? I really mean it. This is a very good quality (even better when combined with unconditional love!).

Saying that God is only love is naive.

3dnow

Rivendoah
10-07-2011, 05:00 PM
I am no sure I agree... there is a part of me that want to smash god in the face with a nice round house to the head... but I believe... that the madness of this world does not come from god at all... or it only comes from the part of him that is us... and the part of god that is us... lives by fear... and believes in death... and in separatios... so I suppose in that sense... part of god has lost his way... just as we have...

my feeling is that we are on a journey away from god... but that in the end we will return to the source and be whole again...

LIFE
10-07-2011, 05:04 PM
Saying that God is only love is naive.

Yes, it is naive to talk about existence as being "pure love", "infinite bliss", etc.

Those are feel good affirmations of an utterly superfluous pop-"spirituality".

I've heard people say, "Love is all there is..."

That's complete nonsense.

Existence can be beautiful but it is also horrific, ugly, brutal, indifferent, and torturous at the same time.

To exist is not to be bathed in "infinite bliss" like new-age stuart smalleys* would have you believe...but also to suffer.

Existence is as terrible and disgusting as it is beautiful.

http://iowntheworld.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/stuart-smalley.jpg

Uma
10-07-2011, 05:06 PM
There is such a thing as "tough love", "loving guidance", "indulgence"...all of these allow human beings to act out of free will until they learn the hard way that only the expression of unconditional love brings positive experiences back to them. Roses come with thorns and grow best in lots of manure.

Rivendoah
10-07-2011, 05:10 PM
This is true if all that you believe in, is the physical world... love and bliss are the power that takes us forward... they fuel the spirit... the belief in fear and death and the horror of the world is what drags us down to the physical level... lower vibrations...

the world can be and is a terrible place... but we have to rise above it... I refuse to see the world through the eyes of fire and brimstone...

http://www.fmh-child.org/Jimmy_Swaggart_Fire_And_Brimstone.jpg

3dnow
10-07-2011, 05:13 PM
I am no sure I agree... there is a part of me that want to smash god in the face with a nice round house to... but I believe... the the madness of this world does not come from god at all... or it only comes from the part of him that is us... and the part of god that is us... live by fear... and believes in death... and in separations... so I suppose in that sense... part of god has lost his way... just as we have...

my feeling is that we are on a journey away from god... but that in the end we will return to the source and be whole again...

I think God (me you everybody) does everything in this world.

and adventurer curious a b a s t ... who forgives everything he did with unconditional love. You cannot be free if you fear making mistakes.
You cannot do anything at all. God (me you everybody) is free. Makes mistakes and self-forgives them, hence a bast...

3dnow

tainamom
23-07-2011, 05:31 PM
From my experience, GOD, The Creator of All, is Love and Light. All of the other stuff that happens is not from GOD, but from our own doing or other being's doing. Just because something *bad* happens, it doesn't mean it comes from Source. A person kills another for whatever reason and claims that GOD told him/her to kill. That is not from Source. Also, there are times when we perceive something is bad for us, actually can come from Source. For example, someone asked me for money. I consulted through my inner heart and got a direct answer to not loan it. Now the person who wanted the loan thought that what I did was *bad* and indirectly commented about it on FB. The answer to not loan money was a direct order from Source. It was hard for me to say, "No", but I had to obey a direct order. So although it doesn't compare to death, but the analogy is there to explain the differences of our own perceptions of good and bad.

The reason why GOD forgives everyone because it is Pure Love and Light and therefore CAN NOT JUDGE. We humans have a tendency to judge, but not Source.

When we are truly deep within our hearts and we allow Source to do It's Will on us, we do absolutely nothing that is not in accordance with GOD's Love and Light. Many people *think* what they do is really GOD's Will, but it's not a thinking process. It's a *Feeling* of pure unconditional love that comes deep within our hearts and the love controls our thoughts, actions, speech, etc. Although we still have a lot to learn, our spirits are coming along quite nicely. The wake-up call we're all receiving and at the rate that we're receiving it is incredible. We are all growing spiritually and our hearts are opening to the Love and Light of the Creator.

Again, these are my experiences, not just thoughts or beliefs. Enjoy!

Miss Hepburn
23-07-2011, 06:17 PM
From my experience, GOD, The Creator of All, is Love and Light. All of the other stuff that happens is not from GOD, but from our own doing or other being's doing. Just because something *bad* happens, it doesn't mean it comes from Source. A person kills another for whatever reason and claims that GOD told him/her to kill. That is not from Source. Also, there are times when we perceive something is bad for us, actually can come from Source. For example, someone asked me for money. I consulted through my inner heart and got a direct answer to not loan it. Now the person who wanted the loan thought that what I did was *bad* and indirectly commented about it on FB. The answer to not loan money was a direct order from Source. It was hard for me to say, "No", but I had to obey a direct order. So although it doesn't compare to death, but the analogy is there to explain the differences of our own perceptions of good and bad.

The reason why GOD forgives everyone because it is Pure Love and Light and therefore CAN NOT JUDGE. We humans have a tendency to judge, but not Source.

When we are truly deep within our hearts and we allow Source to do It's Will on us, we do absolutely nothing that is not in accordance with GOD's Love and Light. Many people *think* what they do is really GOD's Will, but it's not a thinking process. It's a *Feeling* of pure unconditional love that comes deep within our hearts and the love controls our thoughts, actions, speech, etc. Although we still have a lot to learn, our spirits are coming along quite nicely. The wake-up call we're all receiving and at the rate that we're receiving it is incredible. We are all growing spiritually and our hearts are opening to the Love and Light of the Creator.

Again, these are my experiences, not just thoughts or beliefs. Enjoy!
Thank you, tainamom, you saved me alot of time.
:smile: Miss Hepburn

moke64916
23-07-2011, 06:30 PM
Hi forum,

I mean real God: you me everybody, is also a rebel.

Unconditional love is not the only quality of God. God is also is the one who commits these atrocities and self-forgives them. I think this is wonderful God is also a courageous fearless rebel.

Otherwise there would be no life. A perfect life is not life.

3dnow
I think God is the unmanifested. All of the negative stuff is our minds. God is the unmanifested within each and every one of us.

tainamom
23-07-2011, 08:23 PM
Thank you, tainamom, you saved me alot of time.
:smile: Miss Hepburn

It's always a pleasure to share. :)

I love your quote. I too have been seduced. I just hope my husband doesn't find out and divorces me for my preference for the LORD. lol.

moke64916
23-07-2011, 08:32 PM
The rebels and violence is unconscious behavior. You will find your true God(being) within. I Think you are trying to understand it all, which is completely normal. Your God will emerge when the mind is quite. I love you 3dnow. It'll all start clicking in. Search deep within. You'll discover your all knowing unmanifested self. Listen for the silence in between noises.

3dnow
23-07-2011, 09:35 PM
The rebels and violence is unconscious behavior. You will find your true God(being) within. I Think you are trying to understand it all, which is completely normal. Your God will emerge when the mind is quite. I love you 3dnow. It'll all start clicking in. Search deep within. You'll discover your all knowing unmanifested self. Listen for the silence in between noises.
I love you too man! and you are certainly right with Searching deep within.

The thing is that flowers, birds, trees, beautiful sky doesn't explain at all what God inside is.

Think of a murder, horrible things that happen to you and forgive, and know that the true self God within doesn't care, he has infinite courage. Unconditional love either doesn't exist without this courage (i.e. included in) or a separate attribute.

3dnow