PDA

View Full Version : Ipod

Moomer
08-07-2011, 08:21 PM
I actually have contact with my spirit guides, angels and one particular spirit that I have known in a previous life. If there is a situation that I need guidance on I can ask one of them to play a song that relates to that topic or if I am having an off day I will ask for a song that will cheer me up. I know it sounds crazy but I have started a journal on these songs that they play because sometimes it just cracks me up. For example the other night I was in a meditation in a group and she told us to go up to this building and someone would be there to give me a gift. Well when I got to the building I went inside and it was my Angel Gaberial. At first he didn't give me a gift but I told him "come on work with me here, your susposed to give me a gift." So he floated me a little red heart and told me it was love and to go out and share it with the world. When I got back in the truck I was telling my husband about it on the phone and I was telling him how I thought it was funny but I was probably just imaging it. I always still like he will think I'm crazy so I try to cover it up. But when I hung up the phone I asked Gaberial if that was really him in my meditation to play the song with the album cover that had a little red heart on it. Well I have 525 songs on my ipod and guess what he played? It was that song. I told him I would never doubt him again and then of course I called my husband to tell him what happened. Well that is my little story but you can ask your guides and angels to play songs...it works for me

DulcePoetica
13-07-2011, 02:56 PM
I don't think it sounds crazy. On one particularly difficult day recently, I went for a long drive with my iPod plugged into my car's sound system. It was set to random shuffle through a library which has over 1,000 songs. Ten songs played during that drive, and every single one of them directly related to the situation I was struggling with. It was a great reassurance for me, and I never even asked for guidance that day. It's amazing to me the ways 'the universe' comes up with to nudge me along!
I actually have contact with my spirit guides, angels and one particular spirit that I have known in a previous life. If there is a situation that I need guidance on I can ask one of them to play a song that relates to that topic or if I am having an off day I will ask for a song that will cheer me up. I know it sounds crazy but I have started a journal on these songs that they play because sometimes it just cracks me up. For example the other night I was in a meditation in a group and she told us to go up to this building and someone would be there to give me a gift. Well when I got to the building I went inside and it was my Angel Gaberial. At first he didn't give me a gift but I told him "come on work with me here, your susposed to give me a gift." So he floated me a little red heart and told me it was love and to go out and share it with the world. When I got back in the truck I was telling my husband about it on the phone and I was telling him how I thought it was funny but I was probably just imaging it. I always still like he will think I'm crazy so I try to cover it up. But when I hung up the phone I asked Gaberial if that was really him in my meditation to play the song with the album cover that had a little red heart on it. Well I have 525 songs on my ipod and guess what he played? It was that song. I told him I would never doubt him again and then of course I called my husband to tell him what happened. Well that is my little story but you can ask your guides and angels to play songs...it works for me

Spiritlite
14-07-2011, 01:32 AM
Ah what a beautiful beautiful story, thanks for sharing that really touches my heart :)
Spiritlite.