PDA

View Full Version : Black pin lights

Moomer
07-07-2011, 04:33 PM
I can see these little black lights like little pin lights. I can see them in my minds eye and even when my eyes are open. I have done some research on the internet without much luck. Has anyone else seen these and/or know what they are? I wanted to mention as well. At night when I lay down and I look out into my room I see what looks like energy and little star twinkling lights of red blue and green. I'm not sure if what I am seeing is energy or spirits but I can move it with my hand and have seen black balls like the size of golf balls that I can move as well. I know this sounds weird but I was wondering if anyone else has had this experience. My spiritual teacher has told me it is like I am seeing through the vail to the other side. What do you guys think?

Gracey
29-07-2011, 12:16 AM
could be of the elemental world also.....elementals that are black are of the earth, they neutralize negative energy.....when you see them as pin holes, that is a vortex that is closing.....other colors represent other elements....