PDA

View Full Version : Spiritual Journaling Interest?

Samaela
27-12-2006, 09:03 PM
Hey, I've been interested in different types of spirituality for a while now and a little later came across the idea of spiritual journaling. I've been toying with the idea of making my own website specifically about spirituality and spiritual journaling. But before I invest a lot of time into it, I wanted to know if there were other people who would be interested in visiting such a site and participating in it.

Here is what I would include in it if there are enough people interested in the idea:

-general information about spiritual journaling
-a special page where I will weekly (or bi-weekly) post a new topic for spiritual journaling
-the above page would connect to another page where people could submit their journal entry and an additional page where people's entries would be displayed
-on the page where the entries are posted, I want to include a space where others can respond to or discuss any particular entry. (Anyone who submits an entry will have a choice of whether or not they would like other people to be able to comment on their entries.)

The reason I think this website would be a good idea is because spiritual growth can be much more fulfilling if you can share it with others and at the same time obtain support and advice to help you along. If you are interested please, please, please reply to this. Be sure to add any suggestions for other things you think would work well on the site.

Pounamu
28-12-2006, 05:09 AM
Hi Samaela,
Do you not think that a forum such as this is a similar sort of idea already? Or would you like your own particular website for it?

Just wondering...

Samaela
28-12-2006, 07:07 PM
Yes, I realize that this site, as well as a few others, already address spirituality in the forums. For the forums I'm thinking of making, they would probably be somewhat similar but also would be connected with the topics and entries posted.

amy green
02-01-2007, 02:47 PM
Not clear how it would differ from this website. Can you give an example of what "spiritual journaling" is - experiences, blogs?