PDA

View Full Version : Beyond thought

moke64916
03-07-2011, 05:18 PM
Everyone holds a wealth of knowledge. Of All Knowing beyond thought. When you observe your thoughts, you recognize your thought patterns, and see the disfunction the mind can be by bringing up unnecessary emotions based on a thought. You will not feel those emotions of you are the silent observer. Everyone can be their own psychologist. You will notice your thinking will be more intelligent thinking beyond thought. Observing a thought process, then looking back at the original thought that started the thought process will reveal truth. You can stop the cycle of old mind habits by being the observer. Thoughts will then have no power over you. Eventually you will feel happy observing your thoughts. It can become fun. I saw when in traffic or when not occupied, become the observer of your thoughts and become more Present rather than letting your mind wander. Try to observe your emotions as well. If you feel a negative emotion physically just observe, don't become a part of it. Doing so you will not be effected by negativity. All negativity will stop when you come to the realization that you have suffered enough. One must experience who they are not, in order to realize who they are. Once your mind is made up 100% that you have suffered enough, you just surrender. I personally choose what thoughts I give emotion to. If it is a thought that of pure love or a memory of bliss, I will give emotion to. Your thoughts, words, and actions become your reality. After realizing you are not your mind, and it is a tool, you can then use your mind how it was supposed to be used. Every time you choose to use your mind. Go to your inner self first, then to your mind. Your thoughts will be more creative and functional. I use my mind when necessary, then go back inside my body. My inner body. Long-term goal is to always be in touch with your inner body at all times. Listen for the unmanifested. Listen for the silence in between conversations, or any noise. It is the unmanifested which allows the manifested to be. Listening for that silence you will also notice your INNER SILENCE. The no-mind. Sound is a powerful tool into the unmanifested. So is observing your thoughts. Meditation. Ignoring thoughts. Staying focused on one task at a time, etc.