PDA

View Full Version : Creation

3dnow
02-07-2011, 06:40 AM
Hi forum,

Most people believe God created us. But I believe there is something wrong with this. Because this gives some responsibility to God, someone else. I feel this can't be true.

So I personally believe the opposite, everything creates itself then we become one because we are love, only love can create itself, and since we are love we naturally become one => which we call God.

After all this makes sense, people say God created us and we are an exact copy of the creator. So if God can create itself we can also create ourselves.

3dnow

Sungirl
02-07-2011, 08:00 AM
it's mainly only people that believe in a christian style god that believe that god made them... I don't believe that at all.

ROM
02-07-2011, 08:03 AM
God is the Creator. We can create within God's Creation. Our passion to know Self propels us into existence, so in a sense yes, we created ourselves through our own desire to become self-conscious.

Enlightener
02-07-2011, 09:00 AM
Hi forum,

So I personally believe the opposite, everything creates itself then we become one because we are love, only love can create itself, and since we are love we naturally become one => which we call God.

After all this makes sense, people say God created us and we are an exact copy of the creator. So if God can create itself we can also create ourselves.

3dnow

That's a very good description, and lines up with how I see things :)

Inesophet
02-07-2011, 11:09 AM
Only because we dont like a fact doesnt make the fact less real.

The fact is there are alot of very intelligent people with very powerful computers who try since 50 years to prove that we just "popped" into existence.

Till now this Hypothesis seems quite wrong. Its interisting to note that more we learn about the universe and life more people come to the conclusion that life is far too complex to be an "Accident".

If you dont want to serve your father its your choice. Thats called Emancipation. But to deny his very existence is just not very smart.

Greenslade
02-07-2011, 11:21 AM
So if God can create itself we can also create ourselves.

3dnow
Haven't we already done that?

Enlightener
02-07-2011, 11:49 AM
Yes, but we haven't finished yet, we will never be finished in fact, for one creation leads to an even grander, more thrilling creation.

3dnow
02-07-2011, 12:00 PM
Only because we dont like a fact doesnt make the fact less real.

The fact is there are alot of very intelligent people with very powerful computers who try since 50 years to prove that we just "popped" into existence.

Till now this Hypothesis seems quite wrong. Its interisting to note that more we learn about the universe and life more people come to the conclusion that life is far too complex to be an "Accident".

If you dont want to serve your father its your choice. Thats called Emancipation. But to deny his very existence is just not very smart.

What you call "him" has no basis neither as a hypothesis.

3dnow

georgeTmaxwell
02-07-2011, 01:26 PM
I agree in a way that everything creates itself and/or self perpetuates.

I don't think anyone knows exactly where it all started. I think saying it all "popped into existence" is a bit lame because it could easily be questioned how God just "popped into existence"

To me, it has evolved from the infinitely small with intelligence and desire, and before that, we don't have the memory to tell us. I am not sure that love is the key either but it is definitely an influencer.

Inesophet.... On what basis have you determined that more people come to the conclusion that life is far too complex to be an "Accident".

@georgeTmaxwell

Emmalevine
02-07-2011, 02:44 PM
Hmmm I think there's a Source of all things, and we are part of that Source.

I suppose one way to look at it is that we created ourselves, yes...

I think a lot depends on the terminology used. 'God' conjures up a whole different notion and is very emotive.

Greenslade
02-07-2011, 03:06 PM
Yes, but we haven't finished yet, we will never be finished in fact, for one creation leads to an even grander, more thrilling creation.

Hurrah! Then I won't be sitting there one day thinking 'OK, what now?' :wink:

sprinter
03-07-2011, 10:48 PM
Hi forum,

Most people believe God created us. But I believe there is something wrong with this. Because this gives some responsibility to God, someone else. I feel this can't be true.

3dnow

This chair I'm sitting on now, would you believe me if I told you it just popped into existence? Honestly,,,it really did,, you have to believe me. :cool:

Also I was thinking,, once again using your special brand of reasoning, if Usain Bolt can run 9.58 then I (also a sprinter) can run 9.58! :glasses3:

Your world is a fun place to hang out, pity no one actually lives there.

3dnow
04-07-2011, 10:16 AM
This chair I'm sitting on now, would you believe me if I told you it just popped into existence? Honestly,,,it really did,, you have to believe me. :cool:

Also I was thinking,, once again using your special brand of reasoning, if Usain Bolt can run 9.58 then I (also a sprinter) can run 9.58! :glasses3:

Hi sprinter, I couldn' understand what you mean...

Thanks,

3dnow

eyalec
04-07-2011, 01:38 PM
God is a word with a wide spectrum of interpretations. Some believe that god is an energy that we all share, and thus, not contradicting your theory.

Moonglow
04-07-2011, 02:04 PM
Hello,

Addressing the question of Creation, in my own view.

As I see it at the moment, I am an end product of process that has been going on long before me and will continue long after.

Physically made from the elements that over time formed and reformed themselves and this physical being I am and/or experiencing is just one of the many formations that the creative process takes.

Am unique in perhaps my looks and even personality, but my physical make up holds the same elements as others and the Earth itself. (Earth, Air, Water, Fire). It just been combined and reformed to come up with this physical being.

The passing down of ancestor traits run through me as well.

Heard of those that say Spirit chooses these things before it embarks upon this life. I don't know about this, for myself, perhaps. If so then I can see how one can create oneself.

As I see it now one thing builds upon another, forms and reforms, constructs, and deconstructs. Moving and changes according to the changes around it.

We are just a part of this creative process in motion.

Peace

3dnow
04-07-2011, 02:24 PM
Hello everyone, if you are interested you can google "we created ourselves", there are some interesting essays etc.

3dnow

indoorFlakes
04-07-2011, 02:31 PM
creation is just... a conceptual lens... a story-idea... that we view life though..... and it appears to be accurate and describing reality.... but outside of these random ideas we came up with.... and then have held onto for many years passig them on generation 2 generation..... there is no creation.... its all a story.....

TzuJanLi
04-07-2011, 02:54 PM
Greetings..

Looking at the posts so far, i see 'stories' that people like to hear themselves tell, and so i will add mine.. my story is about clarity and paying attention, about suspending the thoughts and beliefs that influence how we interpret what we perceive.. when the mind is still and quiet the stories don't distort what is actually happening, the still mind experiences Life as it 'is', rather than as scripted by their favorite story.. without the stories that cause conflict and debate, there is the pure simplicity of Life happening, and.. rather than trying to fit our perceptions into the script of belief, we fit seamlessly into the harmony of Life..

Creation happens when a potential not yet manifested shifts from intangible possibility to tangible existence.. this process is not dependent on our individual participation, it is a function of Consciousness whether individualized or unified collectively.. however, the individualized consciousness is an interactive and integrated aspect of the Whole that participates in creation to the degree it understands these relationships.. some individualizations only read from scripts, others write them..

Be well..

indoorFlakes
04-07-2011, 03:04 PM
Greetings..

Looking at the posts so far, i see 'stories' that people like to hear themselves tell, and so i will add mine.. my story is about clarity and paying attention, about suspending the thoughts and beliefs that influence how we interpret what we perceive.. when the mind is still and quiet the stories don't distort what is actually happening, the still mind experiences Life as it 'is', rather than as scripted by their favorite story.. without the stories that cause conflict and debate, there is the pure simplicity of Life happening, and.. rather than trying to fit our perceptions into the script of belief, we fit seamlessly into the harmony of Life..

Creation happens when a potential not yet manifested shifts from intangible possibility to tangible existence.. this process is not dependent on our individual participation, it is a function of Consciousness whether individualized or unified collectively.. however, the individualized consciousness is an interactive and integrated aspect of the Whole that participates in creation to the degree it understands these relationships.. some individualizations only read from scripts, others write them..

Be well..

greetings 2 u good sir..... well said....nice!.....

Moonglow
04-07-2011, 03:16 PM
Hello,

How one thinks something to be, can be a form of creation and can see how this can get incorporated into the general way of thinking. For if others agree to a certain way of thinking, then it can form into a group type way of thinking and create the existence of that something.

Can see how certain ways of thinking can get passed down. But are they "stories" if they have a person/s who believe them? Do they not become "stories" when enough agree that they are such?

In other words doesn't the existence of something (whether in thought or in other form) create it? Is it how we define it or not that may determine for the group or individual its validation? Or is just noticing that it is there?

Peace

indoorFlakes
04-07-2011, 04:04 PM
Hello,

How one thinks something to be, can be a form of creation and can see how this can get incorporated into the general way of thinking. For if others agree to a certain way of thinking, then it can form into a group type way of thinking and create the existence of that something.

Can see how certain ways of thinking can get passed down. But are they "stories" if they have a person/s who believe them? Do they not become "stories" when enough agree that they are such?

In other words doesn't the existence of something (whether in thought or in other form) create it? Is it how we define it or not that may determine for the group or individual its validation? Or is just noticing that it is there?

Peace

wow!... another phenomenal post... u guys are so bright here... this place is coooool.... cheers!....

indoorFlakes
04-07-2011, 04:04 PM
wow!... another phenomenal post... u guys are so bright here... this place is coooool.... cheers!....

but i have nothing to really disagree with.... :(... ****

TzuJanLi
04-07-2011, 04:40 PM

Peace
Until someone becomes aware of something, it doesn't 'exist' in their understanding, and.. i can conjure great and mysterious imaginings, creating concepts, but intangible ideas or concepts are not the same as manifested reality.. "the existence of something" is already manifested, it is the transition from unrealized potential into manifested reality that is 'creation'.. the idea or concept is like the 'beta version' of reality, testing its validity..

Be well..

3dnow
04-07-2011, 04:43 PM
Hello everyone,

Thank you for your replies. I don't understand all of them because of my english I am working on them :smile:

I would like to add the following note if someone is interested:

Another theory is the "ocean" theory. God the creator is the ocean and we are drops. So we are the exact copy of the creator. I see two problems with this:

1) If we are an exact copy of the creator, we have the power of self creation which we never used.

2) If one entity can create itself, others somewhere else can certainly do it. I don't see why where would be only one creator.

3dnow

TzuJanLi
04-07-2011, 04:53 PM
Greetings..

Hello everyone,

Thank you for your replies. I don't understand all of them because of my english I am working on them :smile:

I would like to add the following note if someone is interested:

Another theory is the "ocean" theory. God the creator is the ocean and we are drops. So we are the exact copy of the creator. I see two problems with this:

1) If we are an exact copy of the creator, we have the power of self creation which we never used.

2) If one entity can create itself, others somewhere else can certainly do it. I don't see why where would be only one creator.

3dnow
Life happens.. it keeps evolving just as it has forever, regardless of what we believe about creators or oceans.. what we can see and experience directly, is that we have 'created' some unhealthy conditions in our 'oceans', so.. it seems more prudent to focus on these creator/ocean issues than to debate 'Gods and beliefs'..

Be well..

Time
04-07-2011, 06:13 PM
Well, scientists theorize that there wasnt, "nothing" as in non exsistance, they say it was more of, the most basic elements, condenced into somthing the size of a car. IT would be so dence, a hair sized fraction would weigh as much as the planet.

There is no real agreement why, but if you think about it, something under pressure can only last so long before it explodes. And something that dense has more force then every explosion man has ever created, and then some. This forces elements to combine, react and change. The expantion of the universe is just the "shockwave" of the big bang.... In other words the explosion is still going on.....

Now, if nature shows us anything its that everything will reuse something, or be destoryed, only to be remade into many other things. This is the whole cycle of the creation of the universe and life on earth, and probably other planets. Therefore, the universe would have something that would enevitably destory its very exsistance.

I think thats what black holes are, the universes recycling centers. I think the universe hasnt really ever been destroyed, or made, just changed from a "nothing" to "everything", evolving, just as life does on eart, and the solar system and universe does. A giant black hole will eventualy rip apart the whole universe, and IMO condence it back into what it once was, that super dence spot, that contains everything, only to be reborn again, and die, and etc into oblivion.

Think of the mendelbrot set. Long story short, no matter how small scale, or large scale we go, the pattern will always repeat itself into infinity, and that the pattern will always repeat itself.

That is creation and life... a series of never ending connections of patterns interacting and evolving with eachother. In a sence, i guess god is that pattern, the same thing that connects us all.... But that doesnt mean i think its liek a big dude in the sky watching everything I do. Creation is also cause and effect.. the cause being yoru actions and effects being well, the reprocussions of yoru actions interacting with everything elses.

sprinter
04-07-2011, 11:23 PM

So, you no comprende.
Ok then try this 3d, you suggest in your op that you think everything made itself, so I'm asking what brought you to this conclusion? Have you seen anything make make itself in this universe ?
Hence my question about the chair, you would never seriously believe me because that sort of thing just does not happen.

My other point has to do replicas, they look similar but to the original but they are copies, not the same thing, therefore there is no reason to just assume they have the same abilities
Now do you see why I'm not running 9.58 on the 100m.

Lastly how does "love" create itself?

3dnow
05-07-2011, 05:17 AM
So, you no comprende.
Ok then try this 3d, you suggest in your op that you think everything made itself, so I'm asking what brought you to this conclusion? Have you seen anything make make itself in this universe ?
Hence my question about the chair, you would never seriously believe me because that sort of thing just does not happen.

My other point has to do replicas, they look similar but to the original but they are copies, not the same thing, therefore there is no reason to just assume they have the same abilities
Now do you see why I'm not running 9.58 on the 100m.

Lastly how does "love" create itself?
Hi Sprinter,

God created itself and everything is just a theory, which has no basis neither.

I personally prefer the theory that every soul creates itself. This would be more perfect no?

I don't know how something creates itself. I am just making another theory which has no basis. But a better theory IMO.

3dnow