PDA

View Full Version : A Mantra/Affirmation To Your Spirit Guide

newmodelthinker
02-07-2011, 12:13 AM
I am going to share with you all my daily mantra/affirmation that i recite every morning soon after i wake up. I have used this ever since my own spiritual awakening which was the catalyst for writing a journal, which became a book i have yet to publish.

The mantra/affirmation i use utilises the sixth sense communication channel which has largely been shut down by the belief system programming we have been born into, which has led most of us to believe we live only in a five sensory world.

The mantra/affirmation is from my book and is my copyright. But i want to share this with all who are interested because the results for me have been truly astounding.

It is as follows:
Spirit Guide, Spirit Guide
Guardian Of My Soul
Guide Me Through This Brand New Day
Lead Me To My Goal.

Each day i watch out for people and circumstances to enter my life as either a message or a lesson to learn. By keeping an open mind about all situations i find that doors are opened for me that otherwise i would never have been aware of. If only one person gets any benefit at all from this posting then i will be truly happy for my contribution to that persons happiness.

puppyrawesome
02-07-2011, 04:47 AM
I am going to share with you all my daily mantra/affirmation that i recite every morning soon after i wake up. I have used this ever since my own spiritual awakening which was the catalyst for writing a journal, which became a book i have yet to publish.

The mantra/affirmation i use utilises the sixth sense communication channel which has largely been shut down by the belief system programming we have been born into, which has led most of us to believe we live only in a five sensory world.

The mantra/affirmation is from my book and is my copyright. But i want to share this with all who are interested because the results for me have been truly astounding.

It is as follows:
Guardian Of My Soul
Lead Me To My Goal.

Each day i watch out for people and circumstances to enter my life as either a message or a lesson to learn. By keeping an open mind about all situations i find that doors are opened for me that otherwise i would never have been aware of. If only one person gets any benefit at all from this posting then i will be truly happy for my contribution to that persons happiness.

Belief in spirit guide is piece of fluffy silliness. Fun, games and toys. Nothing to this nonsense.

There is no guide. There is only the ability to look at what actually is. Don't be afraid to drop the silliness. Come on, this is absolute silliness and you know it. Stop telling yourself these fanciful stories and look at what is actually here, now.

Look for you. Look for the you that you think you are and see if you can find anything. This is what you are after. This is truth. All else if fanciful stories. You know this. You see this if you look. Drop the games. See what is always true.

newmodelthinker
02-07-2011, 08:00 AM
Belief in spirit guide is piece of fluffy silliness. Fun, games and toys. Nothing to this nonsense.

There is no guide. There is only the ability to look at what actually is. Don't be afraid to drop the silliness. Come on, this is absolute silliness and you know it. Stop telling yourself these fanciful stories and look at what is actually here, now.

Look for you. Look for the you that you think you are and see if you can find anything. This is what you are after. This is truth. All else if fanciful stories. You know this. You see this if you look. Drop the games. See what is always true.

Who are you to trash my life experience?
What do you know about me and my life experience that you think you can cast such a negative judgement on my post?

You see in my six sensory world the universe is full of unlimited possibilities and it is possible you may know something i do not. So therefore please substantiate your allegations of silliness for you may be a teacher i can learn from.
In order to do this please explain exactly. The difference between positive and negative, true and false, right and wrong according to the laws of reality.
If you are able to reply you must demonstrate that your reply is not based upon a belief, otherwise you will have no credibility and therefore should not be posting negative replies about another individuals life experience that you have no ability to understand due to your programmed five sensory take on the world.
I look forward to your reply with interest and please bear in mind that you must prove your allegations.

Lady of the Mountain
02-07-2011, 08:56 AM
I don't know if this fits in with what you're after but I repeat this everyday.
"I radiate Love and Happiness, and Love and Happiness comes back to me."
:hug2:

Puppyrawsome, whether you realise it or not, you are being very insulting, a sure sign that your own beliefs are on shaky ground, whatever those may be. You may think you have all the answers, but rest assured, no one does, not you, not me, not anyone. To act as if you have the answers to everything is pure arrogance and a clear indication of your ignorance.

newmodelthinker
02-07-2011, 01:10 PM
I don't know if this fits in with what you're after but I repeat this everyday.
"I radiate Love and Happiness, and Love and Happiness comes back to me."
:hug2:

Puppyrawsome, whether you realise it or not, you are being very insulting, a sure sign that your own beliefs are on shaky ground, whatever those may be. You may think you have all the answers, but rest assured, no one does, not you, not me, not anyone. To act as if you have the answers to everything is pure arrogance and a clear indication of your ignorance.

Lady Of The Mountain you are clearly in sync with my own life path.
Have you noticed how just by repeating that little mantra, people naturally warm to the aura you radiate. I was once a very negative programmed individual with no self-confidence, and therefore no ability to interact with others in a way that would allow me to create genuine friendships. Looking back i was, like most people, a victim of my false self ego, i was that horrible mask i was forced to wear in public. Always lying to inflate my lack of self-esteem. Lying to defend myself in an argument even when i knew full well i was in the wrong. Then i discovered "self" improvement. Taking responsibility for my actions. Gradually i saw that "what comes around," really does work, in both a positive and negative way it is a karmic consequence for our every thought word and deed. Then i discovered how we are spiritually disconnected from birth through indoctrination. Have you ever noticed how small children can "see" things adults cannot?
This is because their sixth sense communication with the universe has not been fully shut down, they are still spiritually connected because the programming has not fully taken root in the mind it has not yet fully erected what i call a hidden mental barrier.
Whenever i encounter people such as Puppyrawsome i feel a degree of sympathy for them that their views are entrenched in false self ego dogma, they will defend no matter how dishonest they have to be in doing so.
I have encountered so many of these people in real life and yet many have said to me when i have reversed their every negative utterance. "i dont know what you are on, but i wouldn't mind some of it too." This brings me great joy.
Yes you are so right no one knows everything, that is the purpose of humankind. For each generation to learn and discover new knowledge for the benefit and advancement of humankind. I could go on and on, but for now i thank you for your post in reply and would just like to say....
Your simple mantra/affirmation must by natural spiritual law bring you much happiness and i salute you:hug2:

Medium_Laura
02-07-2011, 03:02 PM
I love your mantra :) Simple yet effective! Poor puppy is really gonna be surprised to pass on and find a bunch of pretty crabby guides in his midst lol

newmodelthinker
02-07-2011, 07:53 PM
I love your mantra :) Simple yet effective! Poor puppy is really gonna be surprised to pass on and find a bunch of pretty crabby guides in his midst lol

Thanks for your kind words, i send you peace and love across the water from the U.K

Avalancediscoverer
05-07-2011, 03:05 PM
Great mantras. I have yet to work with mantras. I am starting now. I am wishing myself a luck and everyone else. Peace and love.
Share the hearts, and you share a world. ^^

newmodelthinker
05-07-2011, 08:11 PM
Great mantras. I have yet to work with mantras. I am starting now. I am wishing myself a luck and everyone else. Peace and love.
Share the hearts, and you share a world. ^^

To my mind there is not a lot of difference between a prayer, affirmation, or a mantra. There is a slight problem with a prayer, in that praying is generally accepted to be something you do to ask for god's help. Which means first you have to believe in god, and accept that god is a he, which i don't. And furthermore according to the way i was indoctrinated at school, and confirmed by none other than the late great George Carlin. God has a day off on Sunday, so you can only pray for six days a week. Affirmations are very good because they are a kind of self-programming of the sub-conscious, and thus a useful tool for getting what you want, but as the man said, be careful what you ask for. Mantras or more specifically the mantra i use is far more useful to me, because having uttered it and set my course for the day, i am consciously focused on people, circumstances and situations that lead me to the specific goal i am trying to reach.

I am naturally very enthusiastic about this approach, because it works for me, but what works for me, may not necessarily work for others, depending on where they are on their own particular life journey.

Hope this post helps you to progress on your journey.

eyalec
06-07-2011, 01:01 PM
Thank you for sharing your mantra. The fact that you are willing to share a positive experience is enough to be credited. Moreover, only the fool argues against something he/she didn’t try or doesn’t understand.

newmodelthinker
07-07-2011, 11:31 PM
Thank you for sharing your mantra. The fact that you are willing to share a positive experience is enough to be credited. Moreover, only the fool argues against something he/she didn’t try or doesn’t understand.

Thanks for you kind words.

x090
16-07-2011, 07:09 PM
I will be trying your mantra as of tomorrow it seems great and thank you. Good luck with your book.

love to all

LadyVirgoxoxo
22-07-2011, 05:05 AM
Thank you for the mantra! I'll be trying that out! :hug3:

shandy61
24-07-2011, 07:47 PM
I love your mantra & don't think it fair of anyone to dismiss it ot out of hand with out at least offering a credible reason.
Good luck to you
x

blue*eyed*wolf
29-07-2011, 01:12 AM

It is as follows:
Guardian Of My Soul
Lead Me To My Goal.

Loved your mantra. Thank you so much for sharing. Big praises for the way that you replied to poor sad puppy.good on you.:hug3: