View Full Version : what happens if a person commits suicide

jturk
30-06-2011, 04:52 PM

Inesophet
30-06-2011, 05:01 PM
...uhm they die?

moke64916
30-06-2011, 05:10 PM
Don't kill yourself man. Life gets better. I love you as I do everyone else. You will make it through your problems. It always gets better. I once held a loaded gun to my head in a depression. Depression never lasts. It always gets better. If I were you I would call a doctor, and get put on some medication. If you did kill yourself you might be isolated for awhile in the spirit world to learn from your mistake before you go back to your soul group. You might have to meet with the Council of Elders. Don't give up. Life gets better.

3dnow
30-06-2011, 05:15 PM
I heard they get very confused and they feel the sorrow of left ones so there is no peace there neither..

3dnow

Spiritlite
30-06-2011, 11:27 PM
First off if you want to commit suicide please don't......like Moke said please don't. Second why are you asking because I won't give an answer to that question unless I know why people are asking.
Spiritlite.

SerpentQueen
30-06-2011, 11:41 PM
We are immortal, eternal beings. Your body may die in this reality, but in infinite parallel ones, you live on.

I do not believe in reincarnation. I believe time is an illusion or construct of our minds, to enable living in the 3D. I believe that past, present, future all exist simultaneously, and that there are parallel realities. In some of these realities, you were never even born. In some of them, you were hit by a bus yesterday so you never got around to putting that gun in your mouth today. Etc.

And before anyone says I'm being insensitive to a poster who may be suicidal, my own life has been touched by many dear friends and family committing suicide, and I have gone down that dark path myself once. At some point I realized that the number of people in my life who offed themselves couldn't be a coincidence; it was telling me something about the nature of the universe.

Have you seen the movie Donnie Darko? Highly recommend.

Spiritlite
01-07-2011, 12:35 AM
Serpent queen I like what you had to say :)
Spiritlite.

seeker of the way
01-07-2011, 12:53 AM
Not long ago I read a response from a Jewish Rabbi talking about a Jewish belief of the afterlife and it makes sense to me. He said, when a person dies they are given two reviews of their life. The first is every thought, word, deed and action and how it affected themselves and others. The second is a review of what might have been if they looked at life as an opportunity to grow and to help others to grow. The Rabbi said, it is the second review that results in the deepest regret and sorrow for those souls who wasted a supreme and infinitely precious opportunity.

jturk
01-07-2011, 01:18 AM
First off if you want to commit suicide please don't......like Moke said please don't. Second why are you asking because I won't give an answer to that question unless I know why people are asking.
Spiritlite.

admittedly, im going through a tough time & those thoughts run through my mind. but tbh, things arent bad enough for me to work up the courage to do it. so im part just curious because spirituality is an interest i have & whenever i delve into a topic like this. on occasion i hear something that really resonates with me so i like to ask questions because it has been a great source of information. i appreciate your concern and kindness but dont let it bother you because these feelings come & go. i realize that.

Spiritlite
01-07-2011, 02:12 AM
OKay jturk just so I know you'reokay and hey I've played with the idea of ending it all so I know how you feel but trust me nothing is worth ending your life over.
Spiritlite.

zipzip
01-07-2011, 02:23 AM
Hi Jturk

First of all, I am happy that you aren't seriously considering ending your life. Spritlite is right; there is nothing worth that.

I'm so glad you are posting your thoughts and questions here. There is lots of information on here and by all means, ask questions and ask questions and there are lots of people with differing views to help answer them. You are right, works with what resonates with you.

With regard to spirituality, I don't know what you believe in, but I am a big believer in listening to your inner being. So I would recommend starting there.If that resonates with you.

Good luck, Jturk. Welcome here

zipzip

Thinker108
01-07-2011, 04:55 AM
What is the meaning of your question??

psychoslice
01-07-2011, 05:23 AM
You brought yourself into this world to live, to live is to die also. it goes hand in hand, if you speed up the process it makes no difference, the only ones who don't like this are the ones who are afraid of death, the words that I have just shared are quickly swept under the carpet by the ones who are afraid of death also, suicide is not right or wrong but because you have made this life so as to enjoy your creations, it would be nice to stick around for awhile to enjoy it, what a wast of a life not to, but this also isn't right or wrong.

Inesophet
01-07-2011, 05:33 AM
Well, i dont want to be the one who says it but ...(ok i actually wanna say guess why i do it^^)

There are chances that are not too low that there is an afterlife.

But there is also the chance that all we are is just an accumulation of trillions of cells who came together to survive. (communism) When we stop to function all that will enter the afterlife will be in form of our Flesh in worms and bacteria. And the thing we define as "ME" will be exterminated forever.

So well, 2 quite possible scenarios for anyone to chew on.

Thrare
01-07-2011, 05:37 AM
I've got this vague feeling that you become really really spiritually screwed, but I don't have the knowledge to support that statement.