PDA

View Full Version : Urgent request for prayers and healing

jeremy67
21-12-2006, 09:46 PM
Friends, firstly I apologise for my prolonged absence from this forum.

The reason that brings me back is one that is causing much pain at the moment and I would humbly ask for your prayers and healing thoughts.

At work, my partner has had a serious, malicious and totally unfounded allegation made against him. Today the police got involved, and in the space of just over 12 hours the bottom has fallen out of our world because of someone else's spite and lies.

If you can, please direct some of your thoughts and energies into this terrible situation, so that truth and light may overcome the darkness in which we now find ourselves.

Many thanks and blessings, friends.

Love and Light,
Jeremy

daisy
21-12-2006, 09:56 PM
will do and no need to apologise for being away, take care xx

jeremy67
21-12-2006, 10:01 PM
Thank you Daisy for your speedy reply. Much appeciated.

Jeremy

Lapis
21-12-2006, 11:51 PM
You are the Light and much much more......move through this test with your power and focus and it will blow through faster. This is a test so use it to launch you to another level. We're all with you jeremy67.

Moonflower
22-12-2006, 07:28 AM
Hi Jeremy

I currently have a healing list that I am sending everyday I will add you both to it have faith all will be well truth will prevail..

Love & Light.

Moonflower x

Mother Goose
22-12-2006, 03:53 PM
:hug2: oh, Jeremy, as daisy said, there's no need for an apology! My thoughts and prayers are with you and your partner.

jeremy67
22-12-2006, 09:33 PM
Guys, you don't know how good it it to see the old stalwarts responding so quickly and generously. Thank you all.

Lapis, your words were inspirational. I spent a good deal of time thinking this afternoon about how best to focus my energies, and spent a while sending out thoughts in a direction that seemed worthwhile to help harmonise the negative energies that are currently stacked against us.

Together my partner and I have talked about bringing something positive out of all this, and already something good has dropped into our laps. My partner believes that even when he has been completely exhonorated he will lose his job, but today, out of the blue, he has been offered some freelance translation work (he is a linguist). Maybe our prayers and all your kind thoughts are already bringing benefits.

Thanks again everybody. I will keep you posted.

Love and Light,
Jeremy

chi chi
22-12-2006, 09:47 PM
nice to have you back jeremy my thoughts and prayers coming your way
love chi xxx

Mother Goose
22-12-2006, 11:32 PM
My partner believes that even when he has been completely exhonorated he will lose his job, but today, out of the blue, he has been offered some freelance translation work (he is a linguist.)
That is wonderful news, Jeremy! :smile: Still, I will keep you two in my thoughts & prayers. I know it's cliche, but everything DOES happen for a reason and things we would never expect to be 'good for us' turn out to be true blessings. :color:

daisy
23-12-2006, 01:04 AM
i agree with you wholeheartedly mother goosexxx

Lapis
23-12-2006, 10:57 PM
In so many of these types of rock your world horrible experiences, they really are to help (force/propel) us into a better or higher vibrating place....ready or not! It sounds like it was time for both of you to enter a new and better fitting phase and the Universe just had to drop-kick you both into it! :wink: I can't tell you how many times I've had this happen too. Believe it or not, I think it indicates a huge positive increase in energy/consciousness/life for you both. Surf the Waves jeremy67 and hold your Light.....or as the Pleiadians say....."be a Keeper of the Frequency" no matter what storms it appears you find yourself briefly in. Big SF :hug:

jeremy67
24-12-2006, 12:07 PM
Thanks friends for so many words of support and kindness. Positive energies from here and other sources are so important to us at the moment.

I will admit it is difficult at times not to be overcome by the enormous amount of poo that has been heaped upon us in the here and now, completely without foundation, but we are trying so hard to be strong and lift our minds to thinking about the longer term. And all your messages are a great help in that respect.

Many blessings to all of you, with Christmas greetings to all who celebrate this festival, and seasons greetings to all others.

Love and Light,
Jeremy

tropicalgem
29-12-2006, 01:12 AM
I will pray for you, just relax and let him cope with the problem

jeremy67
29-12-2006, 10:58 AM
This morning I was meditating on the problem which is currently besetting my partner and me, and trying to spread a little light and truth. Out of nowhere I was suddenly shown an object, and I was wondering if anyone here might be able to identify it.

It was a gold disc roughly the size of an old English penny, possibly a bit larger, and on one side was mounted a flat, circular, smooth-polished gemstone that was pinky-red in colour.

I know by instinct that this object is significant in my current situation, and that I am supposed to use it when I meditate and when I send reiki into problem we're facing, but I just wondered if anyone has come across anything similar and might be able to tell me where it comes from, or how I may use it to best effect. Thank you.

While I'm here I'd like to say thanks again for your prayers and energies. From time to time I've been aware of positive thoughts heading my way, and I wanted you to know that they are appreciated very much. Bless you.

Hope you've all had a peaceful time over Christmas.

Love and Light,
Jeremy