PDA

View Full Version : Remote Viewing vs Psychic Readings

njbr1111
29-06-2011, 12:36 AM
I'm a practicing remote viewer, been doing so for a number of years and having great success, and was wondering if someone can explain to me the difference between true remote viewing (blindly describing a target) and doing readings for people (commonly known as psychic readings).

Would love to hear from someone who is capable of both and how the methodologies between the two differ from one another ... ie if I'm fairly good at remote viewing, can I learn to give psychic readings ?

Adrienne
29-06-2011, 01:06 AM
In your remote viewing ~ is a target a person or a place ? I would like to learn more about remote viewing, maybe you could start another thread on that ?

sorry I don't have the answer to your questions ~

Dream Angel xx

John32241
29-06-2011, 02:38 AM
Psychic readings involve sensing energies in a somewhat personal way. You could do that if you are able to personalize your experience with the target person or place.

The goal of RV is to keep the "ego mind" quiet and uninvolved so that you can sense the target circumstances. That is a similar goal when doing psychic readings. I see no reason why you could not be good at both.

BTW I do neither. I devote my attentions to other forms of energy work. I hope that this does not entirely disqualify my views on this.

Thanks,
John

njbr1111
29-06-2011, 12:27 PM
In your remote viewing ~ is a target a person or a place ? I would like to learn more about remote viewing, maybe you could start another thread on that ?

sorry I don't have the answer to your questions ~

Dream Angel xx

The target can be a number of things, person/place/thing .... the key thing is that the viewer is 100% blind to the target so that your conscious mind doesn't start to make guesses (called frontloading). A great forum for learning and practice is the TKR forum.

When I RV it feels like an intuitive process, ie I can "sense" that the target is a certain shape or color or i can "sense" that it sounds like or smells like this or that. I'm not sure if this is the same thing as clairaudience for example, if someone is truly clairaudient do they actually hear the sound, or intuitively sense it like i do ?

Aylesha
09-07-2011, 08:02 AM
I would keep SRV and psychic work separate. Generally with Scientific Remote Viewing, people like yourself are educated in this method. Whereby, you obtain accurate and detailed information on distance locations and time. As you are aware it is a controlled shifting of awareness. During SRV work you join with an underlying and connecting knowledge where information is available to all. SRV does not involve an out-of-body experience, use hypnosis, involve an altered state of consciousness or channelling.

So long as you are meticulous with using the SRV methodology during a session you should be able manage both. SRV is a extremely handy tool.

If you hear spirit when not SRV then you most likely will be okay to work in this arena. To use SRV when giving readings, may cause you some discomfort and stress to you if you choose to SRV into a persons future and find something undesirable - of course this is dependent if it occurs in their dimension or for someone else's .

Normally a person doing readings will rely on their spirit guide, intuition, energy from the person etc - where as SRV works on a set methodology - the tasker, monitored sessions, coordinates etc . So from my POV, there is a totally separate approach to SRV and psychic readings. If the boundaries blur then obtaining accurate SRV will be difficult.

Hope this helps you. :smile:

Toolite
09-07-2011, 04:03 PM
I'm a practicing remote viewer, been doing so for a number of years and having great success, and was wondering if someone can explain to me the difference between true remote viewing (blindly describing a target) and doing readings for people (commonly known as psychic readings).

Would love to hear from someone who is capable of both and how the methodologies between the two differ from one another ... ie if I'm fairly good at remote viewing, can I learn to give psychic readings ?

one is traveling in spirit and the other is feeling emotions inpressions but all done in spirit.

All The Glory Belongs To God Forever!

njbr1111
11-07-2011, 12:28 AM
one is traveling in spirit and the other is feeling emotions inpressions but all done in spirit.

Could you elaborate on this Toolite ? When i RV everything is done intuitively, i can just intuitively sense things ... I'm guessing this is the 2nd point in your sentence ... if so, how would i transition/learn how to "travel in spirit" instead of "feeling impressions in spirit" ?

Medium_Laura
11-07-2011, 12:30 AM
I'm sure that would be by astral travel. That's the way I RV. (when I get permission to do so by said person.)

njbr1111
11-07-2011, 12:33 AM
I would keep SRV and psychic work separate. Generally with Scientific Remote Viewing, people like yourself are educated in this method. Whereby, you obtain accurate and detailed information on distance locations and time. As you are aware it is a controlled shifting of awareness. During SRV work you join with an underlying and connecting knowledge where information is available to all. SRV does not involve an out-of-body experience, use hypnosis, involve an altered state of consciousness or channelling.

So long as you are meticulous with using the SRV methodology during a session you should be able manage both. SRV is a extremely handy tool.

If you hear spirit when not SRV then you most likely will be okay to work in this arena. To use SRV when giving readings, may cause you some discomfort and stress to you if you choose to SRV into a persons future and find something undesirable - of course this is dependent if it occurs in their dimension or for someone else's .

Normally a person doing readings will rely on their spirit guide, intuition, energy from the person etc - where as SRV works on a set methodology - the tasker, monitored sessions, coordinates etc . So from my POV, there is a totally separate approach to SRV and psychic readings. If the boundaries blur then obtaining accurate SRV will be difficult.

Hope this helps you. :smile:

Great response Aylesha, and I know exactly what you mean ... personally when I RV I don't follow specific protocol based viewing or have any training, I simply do an abstract form in notepad and write down what comes to me intuitively.

That being said, what I do is definitely not involve obe, meditation, other states of consciousness, etc ... so my guess that just because I can RV does not mean I can easily transition to lean how to do psychic readings as well, that this is a whole other ballgame. Does this make sense ? Sounds like I need to learn to communicate or hear my spirit guide or read energies.

If you have any more information or guidance into making the transition from SRV to psychic readings I'd love to hear more.

thanks for your input and response !

njbr1111
11-07-2011, 12:35 AM
I'm sure that would be by astral travel. That's the way I RV. (when I get permission to do so by said person.)

Astral Travel as in Robert Monroe type of OBE ? I've tried a few OBE techniques but not much luck so far ... I wasn't aware this could be used for psychic reading type of work.

Medium_Laura
11-07-2011, 12:54 AM
I use it mostly for missing persons. If the person cannot be reached via spirit, then I will attempt to RV by Astral to find the body. Doesn't always work because I don't usually know the terrain, but google maps has really helped me with that! :)

njbr1111
11-07-2011, 12:57 AM
I use it mostly for missing persons. If the person cannot be reached via spirit, then I will attempt to RV by Astral to find the body. Doesn't always work because I don't usually know the terrain, but google maps has really helped me with that! :)

lol, very interesting ... I do on occasion use RV to help find missing objects however for some reason i do better when frontloaded.

When you say "reached by spirit" you mean you get your info from spirit guide type sources, and not purely intuitively ? or a combination of both ?

Medium_Laura
11-07-2011, 12:59 AM
Well, I talk to the dead. So they can usually be found by my guides drawing their spirits to me and then they tell me where they are located. But, not all newly departed have the energy or ability to communicate. Sometimes I am searching only 1 week after they go missing. The longer they are "gone" the more chances I have of locating them on the Other Side. I'd rather find them alive, but alas, so far, they haven't been.

Toolite
13-07-2011, 10:40 PM
Could you elaborate on this Toolite ? When i RV everything is done intuitively, i can just intuitively sense things ... I'm guessing this is the 2nd point in your sentence ... if so, how would i transition/learn how to "travel in spirit" instead of "feeling impressions in spirit" ?

it was something that was automatically shown to me first and took me a couple of years later to try on my on.. to travel in spirit I believe you must be at that level where you are able to be aware you are dreaming and I say that because you would have learned how to tune out the world plus carry the gift.. I first what to say dont travel unless your guide is with you but thats my personal opinion.. meditate and think where you want to go once you are in spirit -----it looks like a vision playing but your eyes are closed.. I just wait until the movie starts lol.. really it plays like a short movie and I ask questions but I also tell my guide dont tell me show me its easier for me but i am still told things but the bulk is shown to me.. For me its like moving through space and then a picture appears.. thats traveling and past lives. Its like I move through space.

njbr1111
14-07-2011, 12:18 AM
it was something that was automatically shown to me first and took me a couple of years later to try on my on.. to travel in spirit I believe you must be at that level where you are able to be aware you are dreaming and I say that because you would have learned how to tune out the world plus carry the gift.. I first what to say dont travel unless your guide is with you but thats my personal opinion.. meditate and think where you want to go once you are in spirit -----it looks like a vision playing but your eyes are closed.. I just wait until the movie starts lol.. really it plays like a short movie and I ask questions but I also tell my guide dont tell me show me its easier for me but i am still told things but the bulk is shown to me.. For me its like moving through space and then a picture appears.. thats traveling and past lives. Its like I move through space.

wow, i would love to learn to do this. thanks for the response.

Toolite
20-07-2011, 12:27 AM
wow, i would love to learn to do this. thanks for the response.

i wish it for you.