PDA

View Full Version : black eyed people

jondav
28-06-2011, 07:57 PM
There seems, lately, to be a whole sub culture springing up,about so-called people with black dead eye,s. Apparantly they are most reported in America (what is,nt).Anyway people describe them as exuding extreme evil,and feel the need to get away as soon as possible,they seem to be encountered in the day ,in quite ordinary circumstances,i.e restaurants etc,is this just another urban myth in the making,or is there something to this,someone has suggested i,ts goths with black contact lenses,let,s hope it is.

nightowl
28-06-2011, 08:27 PM
There seems, lately, to be a whole sub culture springing up,about so-called people with black dead eye,s. Apparantly they are most reported in America (what is,nt).Anyway people describe them as exuding extreme evil,and feel the need to get away as soon as possible,they seem to be encountered in the day ,in quite ordinary circumstances,i.e restaurants etc,is this just another urban myth in the making,or is there something to this,someone has suggested i,ts goths with black contact lenses,let,s hope it is.

You know jondav, I haven't heard this before but you know it brings up a topic that was already touched on in another post.

With all the techno gadgets and communication devices plus the progress in prosthetic device today it is really hard to verify what is real and what is produced or manipulated phenomenon.

On the other hand there has been progress in detecting some of the unseen phenomenon, such as spiritual energy. I think now a days we need to check our facts more and research with diligence before making claims because there is so much fake and false reports out there. Hey in the long run maybe it will all help to pin point the true occurrences better.:smile:

nightowl

LiberianGirlPYT
26-04-2012, 04:21 PM
Ummm...interesting. Never seen anyone with black eyes. Well not in real life, only in movies/tv

hawkmoth65
26-04-2012, 06:18 PM
Do you mean 'black' as in 'no whites of the eyes'? Like a shark's eye?

SpiritWalker2017
12-09-2017, 02:59 AM
I know what you are talking about, and there are some books out there about them. My experiences were only in 2008, but left you with that creepy, bad feeling. What i later learned is that the person you see or knew is no longer 'home', but something else moved in....kind of thing. I saw it in a guy's face once. He seemed to be acting like normal, then got quiet, & his personality changed, and i did not feel / sense him there, or never did? In that second, all i saw was black eyes, holes, like no one home. Later on this guy ended up doing some not so nice things. I had read years ago about the symptom and it is a walk in like phenomenon, but not necessarily something from our plane. Like some being from a parallel reality? that got pulled into ours? Something like that, not necessarily bad, but not good either. Another feature with these people are the inability to sense them in the room. Like the living person has no aura? In a flash, all i'd see of this guy was a black shadow in a chair, think i was losing it, i'd look again,& there he was. Creepy.

Lepus
13-09-2017, 12:15 PM
Hello,

Although there are goths with dark contact lenses these black eyed children doesn't fall under the gothic subculture. There are reports of some claiming to have encountered these black eyed children knocking on their front doors trying to gain entry. Most are unaware of the consequences when allowing them in and since children are viewed innocent many wouldn't think twice leaving children outside. Usually death follows when one allows these black eyed kids into their homes. There are speculations as to what these creatures are and why take the form of children. Some claim they come from an alien race. Others believe they're government controlled and are reptilian. Still, no one knows for sure. Here's more information: Black Eyed Children (http://blackeyedchildrenreports.com).

Lepus

Dargor
13-09-2017, 12:26 PM
Haven't ever seen any of them... It could be just a myth started by some random nutjob that spent too much time on websites like Creepypasta.

Lepus
17-09-2017, 12:43 AM
Hello,

There are actual reports under the link I've posted of witnesses encountering these black eyed children. They may require to download if you're interested. I personally never seen these strange phenomenon, but I have an open mind and quite curious what these beings actually are (if they do exist).

Lepus

Starlight
24-04-2018, 05:35 PM
There is a place in England called "Canock Chase", it is a well known area for sightings of paranormal activity and black eyed children are one of the phenomenon that are documented there. Google it. Here is a link to take look http://paranormalcannock.blogspot.co.uk/2013/07/return-of-black-eyed-children.html

There are countless you tube vids on the blck eyed child of Canock Chase. I have been walking over the chase so many times and I have never seen anything, but I am open minded.
There are also reports of a pig man, a werewolf, satanic worship and spirits on the chase.
It is a strange place I must admit....I always feel a little uneasy if I ever go there but it could be the power of suggestion.
Interesting subject:smile:

dianamadalina
03-07-2018, 07:11 PM
I know this black eyed girl it's hard to suffer her but everyone should practice accepting others

Lucky 1
13-07-2018, 07:59 PM
I've traveled around South East Asia a bit and tons of people have eye's so dark they look black....not brown but absolutely black....its genetic and no big deal...

Many of the little kids you meet in the villages have black eyes and they're just as cute and sweet as any other kids anywhere else in the world.

Ankhesenamun
25-07-2018, 07:16 PM
Not far from where I live there is a huge forest and there have been numerous accounts of black eyed children going round there. Apparently these children have all black eyes, ie like a shark's eyes. They will ask to come into someone's house or car, and once in, the person concerned usually senses extreme evil. That sounds demonic. Indeed it has been reported by victims of abusive people, ie narcissists, that the narcissist's eyes also at times change and become all black. And that narcissists are evil is well known.

The similarity doesn't end there. Narcissists, who are believed to be possessed, also need this invitation into their victim's home. They will use any trick and excuse to get into a person's home, and it is only after that that they can do extreme damage. This is something I have experienced many times.

Luckily I haven't come across these black eyed children yet but there doesn't seem to be much difference between them and narcissists, and I've met far more narcissists than I can count - and they are indeed evil.

Whatever this phenomenon of black eyed children is - remember never to invite them in!

I just noticed that the area of Cannock Chase has been mentioned in a post on here. Cannock Chase is the area I was referring to. I live not far from Cannock so I know of the numerous accounts of black eyed children in Cannock Chase. Also other phenomenon, eg ghosts and werewolves, seem to be noticed a lot there. Saying that though, I often drive through Cannock Chase and have never seen anything out of the ordinary. I have even often driven through that area at night - because I used to work near Cannock - and never saw anything unusual. However, I have twice been hit by a deer - in exactly the same spot! They say you can't be hit by lightening twice - apparently one can get hit by a deer twice in the same spot... That happened on the A460 between Rugeley and Hednesford, a road that is said to be haunted...

Starlight
16-10-2018, 09:01 PM
Not far from where I live there is a huge forest and there have been numerous accounts of black eyed children going round there. Apparently these children have all black eyes, ie like a shark's eyes. They will ask to come into someone's house or car, and once in, the person concerned usually senses extreme evil. That sounds demonic. Indeed it has been reported by victims of abusive people, ie narcissists, that the narcissist's eyes also at times change and become all black. And that narcissists are evil is well known.

The similarity doesn't end there. Narcissists, who are believed to be possessed, also need this invitation into their victim's home. They will use any trick and excuse to get into a person's home, and it is only after that that they can do extreme damage. This is something I have experienced many times.

Luckily I haven't come across these black eyed children yet but there doesn't seem to be much difference between them and narcissists, and I've met far more narcissists than I can count - and they are indeed evil.

Whatever this phenomenon of black eyed children is - remember never to invite them in!

I just noticed that the area of Cannock Chase has been mentioned in a post on here. Cannock Chase is the area I was referring to. I live not far from Cannock so I know of the numerous accounts of black eyed children in Cannock Chase. Also other phenomenon, eg ghosts and werewolves, seem to be noticed a lot there. Saying that though, I often drive through Cannock Chase and have never seen anything out of the ordinary. I have even often driven through that area at night - because I used to work near Cannock - and never saw anything unusual. However, I have twice been hit by a deer - in exactly the same spot! They say you can't be hit by lightening twice - apparently one can get hit by a deer twice in the same spot... That happened on the A460 between Rugeley and Hednesford, a road that is said to be haunted...

Interesting, I used to live not far from the chase. I know about the legends and have walked on there many times. I now live a few hours away from there but strangely enough I was driving along the roads through Cannock Chase a week ago late at night in the pitch black. It is verrrry creepy late at night driving in a car. I was on high alert not only through the driving but I kept thinking a back eyed child ghost was going to jump out...seriously :smile:

Dargor
16-10-2018, 10:22 PM
Interesting, I used to live not far from the chase. I know about the legends and have walked on there many times. I now live a few hours away from there but strangely enough I was driving along the roads through Cannock Chase a week ago late at night in the pitch black. It is verrrry creepy late at night driving in a car. I was on high alert not only through the driving but I kept thinking a back eyed child ghost was going to jump out...seriously :smile:

lol, perhaps if you saw one you should just speed up rather than hit the brakes.

Sapphirez
06-11-2018, 09:09 PM
Hello, this may not be related to your intended topic, but I thought it could be worth mentioning. There is a field of 'medical' or biology study Iridology which proves that the condition of the body is reflected in the irises of the eyes. So with that, when the body is toxic, stagnated, and plagued with foreign matter the irises change. It's said that there are only true blue eyes and brown eyes, and that other colorations are just conditions of the body being reflected in the eyes. And there is actually plenty of evidence showing that when people detoxify and heal the body, the eye color changes and clears up. There can be white and yellow and brown or black discoloration, and more but I am still very much a novice when it comes to Iridology.

Anyways, I think that people are good at the core and when they act inappropriately or hatefully they are not being themselves. and it seems evident that people are not as happy and positive when they are sick or hurting. physical toxicity effects the body, mind, and surely the spirit as well. but we can clear the body and mind and the being subsequently. creating a clear pathway for spirit to be more present. Again this may not be anything to do with the actual topic of the thread but hopefully it is found worth further thought and perhaps research. My favorite teacher of Iridology is Dr. Robert Morse and he shares a lot of information about healing through youtube videos. He answers people's questions and does readings of eyes in them sometimes. and also shows patients and how their eyes have changed color and cleared up through their healing

hissyfit
07-11-2018, 12:55 AM
lol. i thought this thread was about BEKs.

Clio_86
13-11-2018, 06:23 PM
I haven't experienced this myself. However, shortly after I finished high school I met a partner who I lived with and dated for a couple years. We both had recognized spiritual things in our lives but didn't begin to develop our awareness until we started dating. We were very different in our experiences. He could see things sometimes and I can hear and sense things sometimes. Now starting to very rarely see things.

Anyways, this was about ten years ago, he shared some stories with me about having run ins with black eyed people. One example he told me was that he was in line at a grocery store and a man in front of him buying groceries turned around and his eyes were completely blacked out and he described that feeling of wanting to get away and he just felt the man was very, very bad. I just got chills writing this. He also told me some other experiences with black eyed people but it wasn't a regular thing. Like once in a blue moon here and there throughout his life. However, the feelings he described were always the same. That the person made him terrified and he just felt they were truly evil/bad.