PDA

View Full Version : is there an actual god or are there only souls that exist

jturk
26-06-2011, 10:19 PM
i read that god is actually just all of the people who divided into separate souls to "experience itself." in other words, there is no god, there are just souls that exist because god divided itself to experience itself.

would you agree or disagree with that?

Avadar
26-06-2011, 10:57 PM
i read that god is actually just all of the people who divided into separate souls to "experience itself." in other words, there is no god, there are just souls that exist because god divided itself to experience itself.

There is no infinite god personality in existence, as all spiritual growth is a matter of degree.

However, and as near-death experience research has confirmed: there is a non-living and infinite higher power in operation - which many refer to as The Light - and this always existed. Without The Light, there can be no stars, planets, souls, or an Original Creator to use it to manifest a Big Bang.

On the lower levels in the Spirit, specifically and primarily on the fourth plane, basically spiritual people like to combine their energies, manifest minor miracles of healing and telekinesis, and portray themselves to the unknowing incarnate population as an infinite god personality. It is an ego trip for them and constitutes a major deception that doesn't work with everybody.

When traditional ministers and mystics talk about "a piece of God in each of us," they are absolutely right. For after The Big Bang was manifested, The Original Creator willfully and irrevocably divided up the Godhead into trillions of yellow-energy spirits. In this timeline, we are what is left of that first soul. This is part of the long-term vision and genius of The Original Creator. We are all "fractals" of the Space God that used The Light to manifest First Genesis and we all contain within us the "god spark."

Cheers!

Time
27-06-2011, 12:15 AM
I think your using fractals in the wrong context..

Fractals are used as a visual expression of non liner systems, like water falls, or msot notibly the weather. Its not liek fractals are in nature or an actual being, they are computer generated patterns so we may better understand these extremely comple systems. Fractals show the chaos in any "harmonious" pattern...

IF you want to know if god exsists as the bible says, id have to say no. We can trace the literary evidence to suggest other wise. I dont think theres anything judging us from the sky, like most of us picture.

Is there somthing, that seems to play a very subtle part in the way of things? Mabey liek nature saying " thats to much".... then id have to say yes, but i cant call it a single being, becasue there is to much in nature to suggest there is one major player. Even the big bang, created all we see, and it wasnt just one thing... it was the base of everything compressed into a super dense singularity (not as in slngle as in one, i mean as in one tihng.....

ROM
27-06-2011, 12:57 AM
God still exists. Portions of Himself divided, but His whole/essence still remains.

Amilius777
27-06-2011, 05:12 PM
This is why major religions have sets of three to explain God.

Catholicism- Father, Son, Holy Spirit.

Hinduism- Sat-Tat-Aum

Spirit became Three when it began manifesting creation.

The Father is the undivided, indivisible, untouched, unknown, transcendent Higher power that remains the Absolute Spirit.

The Son is the immanent consciousness of the Father that pushes itself out into manifestation and becomes souls. The souls all carry the Son, the stamp of God within. Souls only appear to be separate because of Maya which was created by the Father for soul-growth. But all souls are One, all part of the Whole which is the Son (Christ).

And of course the Holy Spirit is the life-force behind all levels of consciousness, planes, worlds, etc. The Holy Spirit is probably the most "known" aspect because it is the first touched aspect of God by the soul. Chi, Life-Force, Holy Ghost, The Magick, Aum, The Cosmic Sound, are all the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit reminds us in this deluded/separated world that we are actually the Son.

Inesophet
27-06-2011, 05:14 PM
Nucleic acid is quite the molecule. Its unlikely that its existence would have been an accident.

Seems that there is something we call god.

Perspective
28-06-2011, 02:23 PM
Nucleic acid is quite the molecule. Its unlikely that its existence would have been an accident.

Seems that there is something we call god.Good point, Inesophet. How it all started is almost as fascinating to ponder as WHY.

jturk,
I'm not sure if there is ONE God, as God is traditionally considered.
Honestly, the idea of God is beyond imagination!
Wan't it Einstein that said, "I want to know God's thoughts. The rest are details."

My guess is God is the highest best possibility in any given circumstance.
The 10th dimension is considered to be all possibilities of all possible universes - maybe that's God.

moke64916
28-06-2011, 03:15 PM

I believe he divided part of himself, not all of himself. Yes I do believe he divided himself for experience just not all of itself.

Thinker108
30-06-2011, 09:21 AM
Good question
There are various theories to solve this question. some religions recognize only souls but some believe in God existence.
Honestly, we can know the answer the answer after self realization only.
I have read many theories which are contradictory. Therefore I can prove both thing but what is the benefit?
What is the best definition of water? Put it into a glass and give to the asker and say, “it is water”
According to my realization there is Existing God.
Souls are not God
God can never see a dream of illusion (Maya)
He is ruler of Maya
and souls are baffled by Maya.
Souls and the sensory world, both are the power of God.
According to a sacred book
there are two birds sitting on a tree. One is enjoying the fruits but other does nothing, he is not the doer
That is not all
Thinker

Lightspirit
30-06-2011, 09:40 AM
OK to declare God as something more than ourselves(God creator ruler of all things) non existent requires a lot of faith and a bit of opinion only.

It is impossible to prove the non existence of God as personal spiritual being with the searching methods we have now.

First you must define God as a searchable item and look everywhere that exists universe and dimensions.

if you have read somewhere it told you there is no God of the universe and its nothing more than a collective conscience That can only be opinion and unproven fact.

Its not fair people declare this to readers or listeners as a fact when you cant really do this because the non existence of God (creator/ ruler of the universe) has not been proven, and you lead people astray with an untruth.

You cant prove God exists or doesn't you can only experience God personally.

My opinion from my personal experience, God exists as an Interventionalist God external to myself and interacts with me through the Holy Spirit. (Cant prove it but I have confidence in this) There is much more to God than just us people I think.

As for souls I am not sure maybe they are just our personalities. Lol souls.. that question is too hard for me, I give up!

mattie
30-06-2011, 10:18 AM

It doesn’t diminish the wonderfulness or validity of the energy we call God by shifting from viewing God as an individual deity to it being an energy that is the combination of all those at that level at that point in time. Some would say that it makes is much more special & valid.

Anthropomorphizing God- http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?p=220510&posted=1#post220510

Suzan Carroll’s multidimensions.com has a substantial amount of information about the dimensions (Ds) & how the Ds are ordered including what characteristics are present at the various levels.

Perfect Storm
30-06-2011, 10:19 AM
I often wonder, if when people say they saw/heard God - if it was really their own spirit/soul/higherself talking to them.

Imagine mistaking yourself for God :p

I believe in a higher being but i do not want to use the term 'god'.

mattie
30-06-2011, 10:29 AM
if you have read somewhere it told you there is no God of the universe and its nothing more than a collective conscience That can only be opinion and unproven fact.

Its not fair people declare this to readers or listeners as a fact when you cant really do this because the non existence of God (creator/ ruler of the universe) has not been proven, and you lead people astray with an untruth.

Many would view it as ‘not fair’ for others to insist that their differing view about the nature of the energy we call God is an ‘untruth.’ This is very disrespectful of others’ beliefs.

Those who hold the view of an absolutist religion or belief system often take offense at differing beliefs, particularly if their religion is the dominate one in their social group or region. While they EXPECT their beliefs to be honored, they often don’t extend the same respect to others’ beliefs. When it is OUR belief it is the TRUTH, but when it is someone else’s belief that we don’t agree w/ it is their opinion. LOL.

That the energy we call God is a collective consciousness of all those at that level is just as valid as the idea that God is a separate deity. This does not impair what one might call the sanctity or holiness of this energy. Some would view that it makes it more-so.

MANY have moved to looking at the energy we call God as considerably different than how organized religion looks at it. All have the right to select whatever beliefs they are comfortable w/, but not the right to tell others that they don't have the right to state their differing beliefs. This rigidity & intolerance of others' beliefs is one of the reasons many have walked away from organized religion.

mattie
30-06-2011, 10:40 AM
God still exists. Portions of Himself divided, but His whole/essence still remains.

Him????????? Genders have become irrelevant, becoming fully merged many Ds before the level of the energy we refer to as God.

This could be stated in a gender neutral way.-
God still exists. Portions of God are divided, but the whole/essence still remains.

Lightspirit
30-06-2011, 10:45 AM
Many would view it as ‘not fair’ for others to insist that their differing view about the nature of the energy we call God is an ‘untruth.’ This is very disrespectful of others’ beliefs.

Those who hold the view of an absolutist religion or belief system often take offense at differing beliefs, particularly if their religion is the dominate one in their social group or region. While they EXPECT their beliefs to be honored, they often don’t extend the same respect to others’ beliefs. When it is OUR belief it is the TRUTH, but when it is someone else’s belief that we don’t agree w/ it is their opinion. LOL.

MANY have moved to looking at the energy we call God as considerably different than how organized religion looks at it. All have the right to select whatever beliefs they are comfortable w/, but not the right to tell others that they don't have the right to state their differing beliefs. This rigidity & intolerance of others' beliefs is one of the reasons many have walked away from organized religion. Its all in the phrasing of it
If you state it is my belief ( unprovable statement) is true everyone knows it only your opinion and your wise enough to show everyone you know that by writing it that way.

Y

mattie
30-06-2011, 11:03 AM
If you state it is my belief ( unprovable statement) is true everyone knows it only your opinion and your wise enough to show everyone you know that by writing it that way.

Likewise, how God is as described by organized religion is a belief or personal opinion, not fact. It may be a widespread belief & one that was regarded or is regarded by some as a fact, but this doesn’t modify that it is one of many very subjective beliefs.

It is your right to hold that one’s opinion or belief about this is not provable. Not all would agree that it is unprovable, but like all personal beliefs, to each their own.

In no way is anything I said meant to give pause to or diminish what I consider to be the TRUTH about the nature of God. My view about this is unequivocal & w/o a shred of doubt. My view that others' beliefs are valid for them is tolerance & has no affect on me in how I view my beliefs.

Avadar
02-07-2011, 01:31 AM
I think your using fractals in the wrong context..
The context is correct.

Melvin Morse, a pediatrician and well-known author and researcher on the Near Death Experiences of children, once prayed to understand the relationship of souls to God. The answer came back to him in a flash of insight: a "fractal."

A "fractal" is a piece of a greater whole which contains the program or blueprint of that greater whole. Like a hologram, if you break it up into little pieces, each one still contains the entire original picture.

Hence, souls are "fractals of light" of The Original Creator.

Cheers!

jamesart7
02-07-2011, 02:45 AM
there is no god,, there is no such thing as a being like that..

Greenslade
02-07-2011, 09:53 AM
You go back in time and take a gun with you. While you're there you join a hunting party (no Big Macs in those days :-) that shoots arrows at an animal. You take out your gun and shoot it. It scares the wotsits out of the locals who see it as magic when they hear a bang and the animal drops. Arrows they can see whizzing through the air, they understand arrows because they made them and shot them. Guns? Well that's something else. They haven't the first clue and they can't see the bullet. Suddenly you're a god.

Do we have a familiar story here? Perhaps because we don't understand this super-being who exists in this other dimension so far removed from our own and has so much power over us, (seemingly) we declare that being God and worship accordingly. What would you say to those locals who are worshipping you because you could use a gun? In the same vein, what would God say to you?

Maybe God is the Final Destination, the end of our Journey. And you can't see the end of the road while you're travelling.