PDA

View Full Version : Witchcraft spirits?

earthatic
23-06-2011, 11:00 PM
First of all, I know absolutely nothing about Wicca/witchcraft, nor do I want any part in it, but is it common for witches to go out-of-body for certain practices? Such as going into a victim's home to spy, interfere with dreams while they sleep, siphon energy, ect?

I do practice astral projection, and have a ton of spirits who visit me on a regular basis. I've identified 14 of them and the numbers are increasing. 7 of them are probably evil. I still know very little about most of them.

I have researched some of my experiences and dreams, and judging by my own interactions with them, I have a feeling that a few of them are probably witches. I've recently gained information about them that indicates they're alive...a family living somewhere around Nottingham, UK (very far from where I am). I know what they look like, and I know some of their names. They are reluctant to tell me anything about what they are doing. Same goes for the spirits they are attracting to me.

I'm not plotting revenge, but I'm starting to get pretty upset with what is going on. To be honest, I'm not sure how they even found me. They are attracting a lot of unwanted spirits into my home.

I still can't figure out what they are doing, all I know is that they can be extremely tricky and deceptive. I mostly interact with one, but I sometimes spot others. It seems to be an entire family of them. I've gotten very familiar with a certain one, as she wants a romantic partnership with me.

Here is my description of the one I am most familiar with:
- When I having a dream she is part of, the dream can sometimes have strange symbols, such as a pentagram.

- She can shapeshift. Sometimes into my own appearance in order to cause trouble, but usually shapeshifts into the form of a cat (cliche much?). She also changes her appearance in order to scare me...it worked at first, but is having a harder time causing me fear. Just the other day, her eyes turned white, and it looked like she had sharp bloody teeth...very disturbing!

- Her aura is completely black. Sometimes when adjusting to her appearance, she looks kinda like Pigpen from Peanuts!

- She has tried to have intercourse with me many times. I can see black threads/tentacles coming out of her aura, mostly around her sacral energy center. Sometimes she would bite me on the neck, which really hurt, and would start sucking as if she was a vampire. I'd stop her, but after a few seconds, she'd just try to do it again. Even though it hurt, it made me feel very relaxed. I have asked her if she is a demon/succubus, she denied it but she said "A succubus is pretty much any type of lustful spirit".

- She is sometimes very friendly and helpful. She is very knowledgeable about spiritual matters, but tries to force misconceptions on me that I know not to be true. When I call her out on some of them, she get's very angry as if she has failed at trying to lie to me.

- I am a christian, and it makes her feel uncomfortable when I talk about my beliefs.

- Sometimes I try to use loving positive energy toward her, and sometimes she succumbs to it, but quickly gets angry and pulls back whenever she realizes what I am trying to do.

- She has hissed at me a few times :confused: . I remember a few nights ago I was pulled out of my body and put up against a wall. I could feel a painful electric feeling rising through my body and she was in front of me. I could see a male spirit hovering over my physical body trying to do something...I'm not sure what. She kept on apologizing, and looked extremely sad saying that "This has to be done". As the feeling rose up to my neck, she said "This is the worst part, please prepare". My instincts made me not want to continue, and I was very afraid...mostly because of how she was acting. I said "I don't want to do this." She said "I'm sorry" and let out a very loud and sharp sounding hiss. I immediately blacked out, and it felt like I was dead. I'm not sure how long this lasted, to my surprise, I woke up. I felt extremely good and refreshed, except I had a slight pain in my chest and my left arm. IT was strange.

- I know she can shapeshift, but I do know her real appearance. I have caught her by surprise a couple of times and she always looks the same, except for different clothing, sometimes her hair is in a ponytail...sometimes down. But always the same.

- She is sometimes associated with water...I'm not sure what that means. (sometimes her hair and skin looks wet, I often have dreams about swimming or drowning, she is included in the dream.)

Can someone tell me how to deal with this? I meditate often, burn incense and sage, put a bowl of salt water under my bed, sleep with a bible under my pillow, and have 2 crosses hanging in my room. It doesn't seem to have any impact on her...but it does on most of the negs visiting me.

mattie
24-06-2011, 01:49 AM
We have the ability to vet other energies.

Vetting Nonphysical Entities- http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?p=156097&posted=1#post156097

There is allot of fear still about witches & spirits. While there are some that can cause mischief if we fall for their bullying & react in fear, these are NOT stronger than us. They are really pitifully weak. Some of this overemphasizing their power has been done by organized religion scaring us about everything they could possibly connect to the devil. It is your fear of these beings that is attracting them, not that she is attracting other low frequency pals. When you move past this fear of them they will not be a bother. Higher frequency emotions/thoughts are unpalatable to them.

Just like earthly punks doing a street dope deal at night, the nonphysical punks scam when we shine the light on them just like the earthly punks aforementioned do when the cops drive up w/ a spotlight. They scatter very quickly.

If you really don’t want her around tell her to scram & REALLY MEAN IT. You seem fairly fascinated w/ her, so I'm not really sure that you want to get rid of her, but this is entirely your issue to sort out & deal w/. If we are interested in expanding our consciousness we seldom benefit from allowing low frequency jokers to populate our vicinity. These low frequency jokers are not the energetic buddies that assist us in moving past mid 4D. There are many far more interesting nonphysical higher frequency companions to pal around w/.

If you've had enough of her low frequency nonsense, you can easily tell them to scram just as others have done. It is entirely in your power to do so.

iolite
24-06-2011, 03:29 AM
I would recommend you go to Robert Bruce's site: http://www.astraldynamics.com and poke around, he has a book on amazon on psychic self defense. It would be a good thing for you to read. In the meantime, I offer this link (http://www.astraldynamics.com/home/obe-experiences/172-lauraelle-the-ceremony-a-the-sword.html) on his essay on "Laurelle, The Ceremony and The Sword." Read it and learn how to call on YOUR sword and USE YOUR SWORD ON HER the next time that Bi### comes back!! Tell her she and her minions are NOT welcome and DON'T COME BACK. Call on the Arc Angel Michael to come and make sure these entities never come back, OR COME TO YOUR AID IF NEED BE. He will come to your aid, all you have to do is call him. You also might want to pick up Dion Fortune's book on Psychic Defense if it is still in print.

Also, before you go to bed tonight, call on Arch Angel Michael and Metatron and ask for angelic protection 24/7 around your house allowing only those entities that are of the light and your highest and best good through. Ask for angelic body guard protection 24/7 as well, for you and all family members, since witches dabbling in the dark arts are vindictive.

Here is the link (http://www.astraldynamics.com/home/ppsd-articles/259.html) to Robert's site on Psychic Security.

Please let us know how it goes.

norseman
24-06-2011, 07:47 AM
I think you have some very odd ideas about witch craft !

iolite
24-06-2011, 10:19 PM
No I don't. I know most witches practice white magic. However, I know that some let ego get the best of them and that leads them to take their craft into questionable, if not a dark direction.

norseman
25-06-2011, 09:50 AM
No I don't. I know most witches practice white magic. However, I know that some let ego get the best of them and that leads them to take their craft into questionable, if not a dark direction.
:smile: My comment was directed towards earthatic, Iolite.
But since you mention it, bringing angels into a query regarding witch craft is the same as bringing in christian angels to a question on Islam.
There really is no such animal as white or dark "magic". "Magic" is neutral, the intent of the user directs it to either side.Let me also give an explanation of "magic" - not supernatural but of this Earth, involving the control and channeling of Earth energies.

Lostgirl
25-06-2011, 01:32 PM
But since you mention it, bringing angels into a query regarding witch craft is the same as bringing in christian angels to a question on Islam.
There really is no such animal as white or dark "magic". "Magic" is neutral, the intent of the user directs it to either side.Let me also give an explanation of "magic" - not supernatural but of this Earth, involving the control and channeling of Earth energies.

Well said Norseman :D

Medium_Laura
25-06-2011, 02:23 PM
here here Norseman :)

Tindra
25-06-2011, 03:39 PM
- She has hissed at me a few times :confused: . I remember a few nights ago I was pulled out of my body and put up against a wall. I could feel a painful electric feeling rising through my body and she was in front of me. I could see a male spirit hovering over my physical body trying to do something...I'm not sure what. She kept on apologizing, and looked extremely sad saying that "This has to be done". As the feeling rose up to my neck, she said "This is the worst part, please prepare". My instincts made me not want to continue, and I was very afraid...mostly because of how she was acting. I said "I don't want to do this." She said "I'm sorry" and let out a very loud and sharp sounding hiss. I immediately blacked out, and it felt like I was dead. I'm not sure how long this lasted, to my surprise, I woke up. I felt extremely good and refreshed, except I had a slight pain in my chest and my left arm. IT was strange.

I had hoped what you were going through was some sort of soul mate thing, but fangs and biting... and then responding in a negative way to loving thoughts and feelings :confused:

It could be that the male spirit you saw was your etheric body. A lot of people claim that we have multiple vehicles (astral, etheric, mental, and whatever else). What did the male spirit look like? What area(s) of your sleeping body was the male spirit focusing on?

Here are some recent links I have found about using iron to ward off negative astral wildlife and spirits. It might be worth a try.

http://www.the-atlantic-paranormal-society.com/articles/general/astralcritters.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iron_in_folklore

LightFilledHeart
26-06-2011, 05:40 PM

Not to bandy words here, but wouldn't said intent (for good or for ill) define the resulting magic as black or white?

I've always maintained that there IS no "magic" per se... only the power of desire, intent, projection and belief. Without the last, none of the others work. Someone can construct a spell and level it at another, but if the other person does not believe such things to hold power over them, it will have no effect what-so-ever.

Having said that, I can't imagine why anyone would want to practice black magic...! The Law of Karma being what it is, you would only be harming yourself!

norseman
26-06-2011, 06:24 PM
Agree absolutely LFH. "magic" is a tool, thats all. Just like a knife can be used to carve a fine object or it can be used to harm someone.
Desire [ which I would call Focus - essential to know exactly what it is you wish to do ] , Intent - the precise mechanics of it, and Projection - carrying the process through. Belief as a given. But that still begs the question - where does the energy came from ? As magic is of this Earth, it must obey the laws of this Earth including the Laws of Thermodynamics and Conservation of Energy/Matter. [can you tell I was a Chemical Engineer for over 3o years :D] The energy is in the Earth and is magnetic in nature. The practitioner is a channel for the energies, he/she influences the flow. A prime requirement is a deep understanding, an intimate relationship with the land, an intuitive feel for power sources. This is the field I work in. I do not work with people, just the Earth.

LightFilledHeart
27-06-2011, 03:27 PM
Agree absolutely LFH. "magic" is a tool, thats all. Just like a knife can be used to carve a fine object or it can be used to harm someone.
Desire [ which I would call Focus - essential to know exactly what it is you wish to do ] , Intent - the precise mechanics of it, and Projection - carrying the process through. Belief as a given. But that still begs the question - where does the energy came from ? As magic is of this Earth, it must obey the laws of this Earth including the Laws of Thermodynamics and Conservation of Energy/Matter. [can you tell I was a Chemical Engineer for over 3o years :D] The energy is in the Earth and is magnetic in nature. The practitioner is a channel for the energies, he/she influences the flow. A prime requirement is a deep understanding, an intimate relationship with the land, an intuitive feel for power sources. This is the field I work in. I do not work with people, just the Earth.

Beautifully said! You are possessed of great knowledge and it's always a pleasure to engage in conversation with you :smile: I agree with everything in your post but one point. If magic is of this earth and does not originate from beyond it (i.e., in spirit) and must obey earth laws of physics (thermodynamics and conservationof energy/mattrer, etc.), then how does one explain magical occurances that defy such laws?? I'm just askin :D

Lostgirl
27-06-2011, 05:30 PM
OOO *sits back, gets the popcorn, and waits to learn...*

norseman
27-06-2011, 07:09 PM
[:hug2:] "Magical occurences which defy such laws"

And that, LFH, is the key question. I would argue that there is no such denial, it all comes down to energy. This is the mechanism which I propose.

With these tools, I believe that an Irrational Logic [Fuzzy Science ! ] can be constructed to explain how magic works.

Heisenberg Uncertainty Principle :
This observation and principle originally applied to Quantum Mechanics but has wider implications.
For example, it implies that Cause and Effect is also subject to uncertainty in that many effects are possible with varying degrees of Probability. Any suggestions made here MUST comply with the Laws of Conservation of Mass and Energy. To change the Effect in accord with the will of the practitioner seems to suggest that additional energy is added to the equation by the Will i.e. Will is a force in its own right.
In case this seems illogical, may I ask that you consider Gravity. The strongest force in the universe, yet so easily defeated by anyone of us picking an object from the floor.
Will is an application of Mind, and Mind is electrochemical in nature and so ought to be capable of transmission. Before this idea is rejected out of hand, I would remind you of Kirlian Photography which demonstrates an energy field around living objects. The concept has been studied for millennia as Chakra or Lines of Qi so is hardly a new idea.
Now add in the Observer Effect which is maybe just Will on an unconscious level but now raised in energy by the focused Will to achieve a required outcome, then possibilities may be more obvious. It may be that this Unconscious Will is a scalar quantity while the Focussed Will is a Vector quantity – the first providing the power while the second provides a targeted direction.

Probability :

Where a Cause or Event or Action leads to many possible outcomes of varying probabilities, then the sum of these probabilities must = 1 i.e.

Action = Outcome1 [p1] + Outcome2 [p2] + ………….. Outcome n [pn]
Then p1 + p2 + ………………. pn = 1

So, in terms of magic, the outcomes already exist. What the practitioner is attempting to do is have an effect on the Probability of the desired outcome. There are several ways to bring this about. If you imagine that your desired outcome is hidden in a mass of other outcomes, then you could manipulate conditions to make the unwanted outcomes less likely. Alternatively, manipulate the desired outcome to increase its probability. In terms of Kinetics, the system containing the least energy is the most stable, so the best strategy is too decrease the background energy – this is akin to pruning a bush or tree.

Subjectivity :
Now bringing in the subjective nature of our observed world, the process stage that must be examined is Perception and the Action taken based on this perception, leading to an outcome.
To enable this to happen, requires an intensely focused Intent. Intent must be the anchor. It is vital that the practitioner has precision on Intent to provide a starting point.
As an aid to this, I suggest a short poem from Rudyard Kipling
“I kept six honest serving men,
They taught me all I knew,
Their names were What and Why and When,
And How and Where and Who.”
i.e the practitioner must have a precise understanding of his/her Intent.

Clearly, to achieve clarity of focus of Intent, it is vital that the practitioner has clarity of Mind to begin with which does suggest a level of expertise in meditation of some kind.

I see two forms of magic. Science + FON I would describe as High Ritual Magic, whereas FON + Intuition would be Low Magic. [FON = Force of Nature]

As I see it, the importance of Intent and Will would be different.
In High Ritual magic, the ritual itself would provide a channel for the Will, a type of pathway for the energy to follow.
In Low Magic, I see no clear path to follow, so the Will must act in co-operation with the FON i.e. in Low Magic there is a partnership with the Intent of FON so that you are adding the “tipping” energy
Perhaps Intent would be of higher importance in Low Magic than in High Magic with its internal guiding mechanism.
The best way I can think of to clarify the difference is that Low Magic works like a siphon – as if the FON wants you succeed by adding that small energy boost.
High Magic generally involves more complex, energy-rich ritual which essentially drives the process uphill, like a Archimedian Water Screw..

So, my argument is that the energy requirements are quite small if we accept that "magic" is a low probability event which already exists. So that the rituals in High Magic are providing a preferential channel for this low probability phenomena to manifest. In Low Magic, there is a hidden partner, the FON, which actually wants you to succeed. I also suspect that the Quiet Mind resulting from meditation releases energy by intensifying the Will and Intent.

[Of course I could just be an unfrocked mad scientist who wanders the hedgerows shouting at the sheep :D]

Lostgirl
27-06-2011, 07:43 PM
*baffled, gets a stiff drink and starts that learning* :D

LightFilledHeart
28-06-2011, 03:14 PM
[:hug2:] "Magical occurences which defy such laws"

And that, LFH, is the key question. I would argue that there is no such denial, it all comes down to energy. This is the mechanism which I propose.

With these tools, I believe that an Irrational Logic [Fuzzy Science ! ] can be constructed to explain how magic works.

Heisenberg Uncertainty Principle :
This observation and principle originally applied to Quantum Mechanics but has wider implications.
For example, it implies that Cause and Effect is also subject to uncertainty in that many effects are possible with varying degrees of Probability. Any suggestions made here MUST comply with the Laws of Conservation of Mass and Energy. To change the Effect in accord with the will of the practitioner seems to suggest that additional energy is added to the equation by the Will i.e. Will is a force in its own right.
In case this seems illogical, may I ask that you consider Gravity. The strongest force in the universe, yet so easily defeated by anyone of us picking an object from the floor.
Will is an application of Mind, and Mind is electrochemical in nature and so ought to be capable of transmission. Before this idea is rejected out of hand, I would remind you of Kirlian Photography which demonstrates an energy field around living objects. The concept has been studied for millennia as Chakra or Lines of Qi so is hardly a new idea.
Now add in the Observer Effect which is maybe just Will on an unconscious level but now raised in energy by the focused Will to achieve a required outcome, then possibilities may be more obvious. It may be that this Unconscious Will is a scalar quantity while the Focussed Will is a Vector quantity – the first providing the power while the second provides a targeted direction.

Probability :

Where a Cause or Event or Action leads to many possible outcomes of varying probabilities, then the sum of these probabilities must = 1 i.e.

Action = Outcome1 [p1] + Outcome2 [p2] + ………….. Outcome n [pn]
Then p1 + p2 + ………………. pn = 1

So, in terms of magic, the outcomes already exist. What the practitioner is attempting to do is have an effect on the Probability of the desired outcome. There are several ways to bring this about. If you imagine that your desired outcome is hidden in a mass of other outcomes, then you could manipulate conditions to make the unwanted outcomes less likely. Alternatively, manipulate the desired outcome to increase its probability. In terms of Kinetics, the system containing the least energy is the most stable, so the best strategy is too decrease the background energy – this is akin to pruning a bush or tree.

Subjectivity :
Now bringing in the subjective nature of our observed world, the process stage that must be examined is Perception and the Action taken based on this perception, leading to an outcome.
To enable this to happen, requires an intensely focused Intent. Intent must be the anchor. It is vital that the practitioner has precision on Intent to provide a starting point.
As an aid to this, I suggest a short poem from Rudyard Kipling
“I kept six honest serving men,
They taught me all I knew,
Their names were What and Why and When,
And How and Where and Who.”
i.e the practitioner must have a precise understanding of his/her Intent.

Clearly, to achieve clarity of focus of Intent, it is vital that the practitioner has clarity of Mind to begin with which does suggest a level of expertise in meditation of some kind.

I see two forms of magic. Science + FON I would describe as High Ritual Magic, whereas FON + Intuition would be Low Magic. [FON = Force of Nature]

As I see it, the importance of Intent and Will would be different.
In High Ritual magic, the ritual itself would provide a channel for the Will, a type of pathway for the energy to follow.
In Low Magic, I see no clear path to follow, so the Will must act in co-operation with the FON i.e. in Low Magic there is a partnership with the Intent of FON so that you are adding the “tipping” energy
Perhaps Intent would be of higher importance in Low Magic than in High Magic with its internal guiding mechanism.
The best way I can think of to clarify the difference is that Low Magic works like a siphon – as if the FON wants you succeed by adding that small energy boost.
High Magic generally involves more complex, energy-rich ritual which essentially drives the process uphill, like a Archimedian Water Screw..

So, my argument is that the energy requirements are quite small if we accept that "magic" is a low probability event which already exists. So that the rituals in High Magic are providing a preferential channel for this low probability phenomena to manifest. In Low Magic, there is a hidden partner, the FON, which actually wants you to succeed. I also suspect that the Quiet Mind resulting from meditation releases energy by intensifying the Will and Intent.

[Of course I could just be an unfrocked mad scientist who wanders the hedgerows shouting at the sheep :D]

Hmmmmmmmmmm....... you've given me much to ponder here!! :D I must confess it's all a bit technical and over-my-head, since I'm one who primarily goes by gut feeling and the information that resonates from inside as my highest and deepest truth. In other words, compared to you I'm an intellectual light-weight! I'm sure if we were to sit opposite one another and discuss such things, you would be able to make your various points more clear to me. My husband was very much the "mad scientist" when I met him, and I the mystic. Over 22 years of blissfull union, we found those paths dove-tailing and interweaving until we were in exact accord :)

norseman
28-06-2011, 03:35 PM
"if we were to sit opposite one another and discuss such things"

That would be nice LFH :smile:
Not really an intellectual heavyweight, just a retired academic contaminated by the "darkside" :D

LightFilledHeart
28-06-2011, 08:53 PM
"if we were to sit opposite one another and discuss such things"

That would be nice LFH :smile:
Not really an intellectual heavyweight, just a retired academic contaminated by the "darkside" :D

Haaaaaaaaaa!!! I find your "contamination" delightful! It's always a pleasure to read your posts. They stimulate the brain cells and tickle the fancy! :wink: If we lived nearer to one another, I would propose hot beverages sipped by the fire (only because, oddly enough, it's rainy and cold here today!!) and a stimulating conversational exchange late into the night :D Alas, such is not possible. Mayhap you would like to come visit my blog some time and post some of your fascinating observations there. It's called Insights And Contemplations, and is meant to be a place of sharing of same :smile: I will PM you the link in case you're bored to tears some day and looking for something with which to engage..!

earthatic
06-07-2011, 02:52 PM
Hi guys, sorry I haven't responded in a long time.

I would recommend you go to Robert Bruce's site: http://www.astraldynamics.com and poke around, he has a book on amazon on psychic self defense. It would be a good thing for you to read. In the meantime, I offer this link on his essay on "Laurelle, The Ceremony and The Sword." Read it and learn how to call on YOUR sword and USE YOUR SWORD ON HER the next time that Bi### comes back!! Tell her she and her minions are NOT welcome and DON'T COME BACK. Call on the Arc Angel Michael to come and make sure these entities never come back, OR COME TO YOUR AID IF NEED BE. He will come to your aid, all you have to do is call him. You also might want to pick up Dion Fortune's book on Psychic Defense if it is still in print.

Also, before you go to bed tonight, call on Arch Angel Michael and Metatron and ask for angelic protection 24/7 around your house allowing only those entities that are of the light and your highest and best good through. Ask for angelic body guard protection 24/7 as well, for you and all family members, since witches dabbling in the dark arts are vindictive.

Here is the link to Robert's site on Psychic Security.

Please let us know how it goes.

Wow, I tried this and what happened was very interesting. I didn't get to use it on her though...in fact, now that every time I call on it, it seems to end my sleep paralysis.
I tried to imagine holding a sword, but I couldn't imagine it too well for some reason. I called on the being Archangel Michael and asked for my sword...I felt a powerful shaking rumbling that felt like it was rising up from underneath the ground, through me, and into my hand. I know it sounds kinda cheesy, but this is what happened! I looked at my hand and sure enough their was a small silvery sword in my hand. Pretty darn cool.

I had hoped what you were going through was some sort of soul mate thing, but fangs and biting... and then responding in a negative way to loving thoughts and feelings

It could be that the male spirit you saw was your etheric body. A lot of people claim that we have multiple vehicles (astral, etheric, mental, and whatever else). What did the male spirit look like? What area(s) of your sleeping body was the male spirit focusing on?

Here are some recent links I have found about using iron to ward off negative astral wildlife and spirits. It might be worth a try.

I think this has a lot to do with the exact same beings that I was having trouble with before, because they seem to be back along with a few new ones. I can't be sure though, because her behavior is different from theirs, seems more like a genuine human girl, rather than something faked. Right now, I have the feeling that she might be possessed in some way. That would make sense.

I don't think it was my own etheric body....I was already out of body, but her and this man were trying to do some sort of procedure. I don't know what...

I've also seen this man a few times and he does not like me at all..even though she seems to. She is saying that they're both the same person...and when she acts out of character, it's very sudden and unexpected. This is why I think she might be possessed by an evil spirit. I have a hard time describing the way the guy looks, because he likes to stay in my peripheral vision when out of body, and doesn't like me looking at him.

I have asked her to leave because she is causing a lot of trouble that I want nothing to do with. I could sense that she was extremely hurt and full of anxiety when I told her...and she hasn't left...

How do these things even find people to begin with?

Time
06-07-2011, 03:07 PM
ther is a HUGE difference between wicca witches and "witches".

Wicca was created in the 50s, its a revival on some old traditions, with some other things thrown in....

Witches, are the ones in the 1600s that got burned at the stake for their herb lore.

There is almsot no info on the old witches because they werent the cakling, cat having broom fling ones we think of, they were just the women who held on to pagan traditions such as earth worship, herb lore, and rituals.

Pretty much any pagan teaching, is conciderd "witchcraft"

witches were the terrorost (scapegoats) of the 1600s

iolite
09-07-2011, 10:05 AM
I've also seen this man a few times and he does not like me at all..even though she seems to. She is saying that they're both the same person...and when she acts out of character, it's very sudden and unexpected. This is why I think she might be possessed by an evil spirit. I have a hard time describing the way the guy looks, because he likes to stay in my peripheral vision when out of body, and doesn't like me looking at him.

I have asked her to leave because she is causing a lot of trouble that I want nothing to do with. I could sense that she was extremely hurt and full of anxiety when I told her...and she hasn't left...

Ask Metatron to cut all cords between you and this witch as well as all the others. Then ask Metatron if all karmic contracts can be absolved between you and all these entities. If yes, then ask him to absolve them. If no, find out what needs to be done first and then do it now, if possible. Once absolved, ask Metatron to remove these entities (including the girl) from you permanently.

norseman
09-07-2011, 10:58 AM
"There is almsot no info on the old witches because they werent the cakling, cat having broom fling ones we think of, they were just the women who held on to pagan traditions such as earth worship, herb lore, and rituals."

Hiya Time. There is quite a lot of info, PROVIDING that you dig deeper by dropping the word "witch" and go looking for older names -Wise or Cunning Folk for instance. The info can best be found in academic books eg "Triumph of the Moon" - Prof. Ronald Hutton, University of Bristol or "Cunning Folk and Familiar Spirits" - Emma Wilby, Fellow of the University of Exeter. For the sake of balance "Popular Magic, Cunning Folk in English History" - Owen Davies, Lecturer in History, University of Hertfordshire. My point being is that these books are extremely well researched and subject to peer review, unlike some I could mention :wink:

mattie
09-07-2011, 12:50 PM
... How do these things even find people to begin with?

There are no shortage of stalled 4D jokers. How they find us is being attracted to those who susceptible to their low frequency games. When we are in low frequency emotions & thoughts it is like putting out a flashing neon sign to the 4D jokers- FREE LUNCH BUFFET. They are more than happy to have a free lunch.

Youíre right about our having the power to tell them to scram. Once we learn this we seldom are bothered by them any more as they like easy targets that arenít any trouble. When we shine our light on them they scram quickly.

Vetting Nonphysical Entities- http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?p=156097&posted=1#post156097

LadyMoondancer
10-07-2011, 04:22 AM
ther is a HUGE difference between wicca witches and "witches".

Wicca was created in the 50s, its a revival on some old traditions, with some other things thrown in....

Witches, are the ones in the 1600s that got burned at the stake for their herb lore.

There is almsot no info on the old witches because they werent the cakling, cat having broom fling ones we think of, they were just the women who held on to pagan traditions such as earth worship, herb lore, and rituals.

Pretty much any pagan teaching, is conciderd "witchcraft"

witches were the terrorost (scapegoats) of the 1600s

thank you Time. And I would like to quote a line from a movie - Blair Witch 2 (which had nothing to do with witchcraft but did have a character who was a Wiccan and a Witch):
"Great American past time - blame it on the witch."

I can certainly understand the original posters concerns, but why in Cosmos do they automatically think a Witch is at the bottom of it all? As for not wanting anything to do with Wiccan or Witchcraft, that's darn rightyo cool of you. thank you.

GemDragon09
23-07-2011, 02:09 PM
There should be a meditation on what is going on.
I recommend sitting in a quiet space and meditating with relaxing music. Perhaps some white candles could be added near you, to give off a nice feel to the room. Maybe a favorite scent.
You should try to think about being in a safe place, where you're comfortable. Just relax and think about what you had "seen" could mean.

I think it might be something draining and/or mischievious going on. I am VERY sure it's not a Witch. You could actually ask what it/she/he/they is/are. (Sorry for so many /)

Seeing is how you think she's a Witch, I understand that you seem to be new to this, and unknowing about Wicca and the men and women practicing.

"Witch" is an old term that was demonized by people who fought over land, women, men, money, power and control.
People who were in the way, they would say was a "Witch" and they would be taken care of. Most of the people during the Trials and Hunts (not just in Early America) that were hung, burned, crushed, tortured, etc. were innocent individuals that had done nothing wrong. They were the scapegoats (as Time has said above) of that time. Anyone that wasn't "accepted as normal" was a "witch".
Later the media made them seem so fake, disgusting, ridiculous, and laughable, they didn't believe in them. But if they did, they thought it was the poor,creepy, 90 year old woman down the road who had 20 stray cats and a scary looking house.

Nowadays, WitchCraft or The Craft is a Religion based on the much older beliefs of the people from over 35,000 years ago.(More evidence shows though, that it might have been over 300,000 years. During Middle Paleolithic times instead of Upper Paleo... The Stone Age.) But, it is more modernized and complicated, (Some refer to us as Neo-Pagans, but that is a branch of Paganism, which Wicca is also part of.)
But the age doesn't matter, it is the teachings! Which vary between covens, people and branches. But all hold very similar codes on Ethics and Moral standing.

Wicca was 'founded' in the 1950s by Gerald Gardner,he was an influential English Wiccan, as well as an amateur anthropologist, archeologist, writer, weaponry expert and occultist. He was instrumental in bringing Neo-Paganism to the public eye. (Courtesy of Wikipedia, the website dedicated to him and his life, and other sources.) He had written many books detailing what he thought, believed, knew and discovered in his time with a group called the New Forest Coven. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gerald_Gardner (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/redir.php?link=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.spiritualforums.co m%2Fvb%2Fredir.php%3Flink%3Dhttp%253A%252F%252Fen. wikipedia.org%252Fwiki%252FGerald_Gardner) (But he also wrote fiction novels, don't confuse those with his non-fiction.)

There were (Of course!) others who helped bring Wicca out in the open. But many consider him the Father of Wicca. I personally think he was an inspired man who brought his belief out into the open and wanted others to know about it. I haven't read his books but I do recommend reading something from several different authors to get a better understanding what a "Witch" really is.

I don't mind the term Witch, but I prefer Wiccan. But some others prefer the latter term because of the negativity that is attached to it, so they could remove that and have people see it in a different light and recover the older term which it is usually associated with, Pagan. Which Pagan (from Latin paganus, meaning "country dweller", "rustic". The Heathen part is used towards technically anyone who may or may not specify further religious affiliation.)
In Wikipedia Paganism is called a blanket term for Polytheistic religious traditions. When this is incorrect with (most) modern day Pagans. It is a Dualistic belief, in which Deity is both Male and Female. God and Goddess. The Polytheistic part comes from the confusion that we 'worship' the Pantheon of one to several ancient cultures. When we use their likeness, which would be associated with what we are looking for, for rituals, meditation, healing, etc.

It is a Religion which heavily uses symbolism and mythology. Which is like any other religion correct? Well, we use it in a different way. :D

Example:
Hecate, (Pronounced He-kuh-tay) a Greco-Roman Goddess associated with magic, witchcraft, necromancy, and crossroads. She is also closely associated with dogs and is seen as one or accompanied by one. She is also seen in 3 aspects, selves and/or faces. (Like the Maiden, Mother and Crone, which is how The Mother Goddess ((Peace and Love to Mother and Father!)) is shown. The cycles of the seasons, the moon, and life itself. Life, death and rebirth.)
You would call on her for help with magic, healing, decisions, healing of animals.

Oh my goodness, I've typed so much! I meant it to be a quick post, something that EarthAtic could read instead of having to google some of it. And there are sites that wouldn't help. So here's the short version!

(TL;DR means Too long; Didn't Read)

TL;DR: Witches are people, Wicca is a religion of symbolism and mythology. We have a God and Goddess who is a symbolistic manifestation of the All and One, we choose to acknowledge that they will and do have different names and faces from ancient Pantheons, Religions/Prophets, and even more personal ones we give them ourselves. We believe both genders are important in nature and everything has some form of balance to it. It is a nature based religion.

"An Ye Harm None, Do As Ye Will" is the code or Rede most Wiccans live by. Not all, because people have their own take on it, like Chaos Magicians and people who act on the more dark aspects of their emotions and the like. Or who choose to remain more neutral than dark. Even those who are Christian-Pagan/Wiccan and use the Bible as a part of their main beliefs.

"An Ye Harm None, Do As Ye Will" is the Rede that means, "As long as nobody, including yourself, is unharmed, you may do as you will." Meaning, we will ourselves to do something (or nothing), if we have the will to make a choice, we accept consequences of our own will and action or inaction. Good or Bad. As long as it doesn't hurt ourselves or others no matter the gender, species, creed, race, ect. If it does, we should face what happens. And we never bend the will of others to do anything.

What has been happening to you could be a number of things, I wanted to post something that would help you get an understanding of us before you think a family of witches is causing you distress. There are bad people, and every belief and religion has their fair share, but please find out more before you make up your mind.:cool::D:hug2:

norseman
23-07-2011, 06:40 PM
There is much exaggeration in the Witch Trials. Nobody was burned in Britain. The burnings in Europe were of heretics by the Inquisition. Numbers don't stack up either. A bishop in a small medieval German city scaled up a small sample to cover all of Germany, grossly inflating the number.
For the truth, it is best to avoid books by people with silly names and stick to the books out of English Universities by authors such as Hutton, Davies, and Wilby.
I dont think the claim of craft 300, 000 years back holds up. Concrete evidence has been dredged off the bottom of the North Sea which flooded at the end of the last Ice Age around 6000BC. The evidence is of shamanic practices. The position is clarified if witchcraft is spelled Witch Craft - two words, not one. The position of Gerald Gardner is a bit cloudy too. Wicca, as Gardner assembled it, has a core of craft with rituals, added from other esoteric groups. One thing not widely known is that Gardner was an ordained christian priest of an obscure Celtic Church. When wicca is mentioned, you have to ask "Which one ?"