PDA

View Full Version : I love you all

moke64916
23-06-2011, 06:45 PM
I can't express my gratitude and love for all of you on this forum. The collective conscious of us all is wonderful. Sure it might be a little scattered, but it is beautiful. I feel the love from all of you. I love you all. You all have been so nice to me. All of us on this sight are slowly changing collective consciousness. You all are like family to me. I see unity with us all. If anyone ever feels like they have a problem and need help feel free to pm me. Healing as well to anyone who wants it. This sight is so wonderful. I thank the moniters of this forum for keeping it running. Xan you're awesome I love your posts. Spiritolite I love you. I love all of you. We are all one. This is the most loving forgiving site I have ever been to out of any forum. I just feel like expressing my gratitude and love for all of you on this site. :angel8: :angel8:

Silver
23-06-2011, 07:34 PM
What a delightful expression of love, moke ~ very much appreciated. You help make things what they are.

Emmalevine
23-06-2011, 07:34 PM
Thanks for the beautiful post. You're right, this forum is amazing.

zipzip
23-06-2011, 09:46 PM
this is really nice, Moke.

I am very glad you found this forum too!

zipzip

Miss Hepburn
23-06-2011, 09:50 PM
I know! I couldn't agree more with you.
This place is filled with the BEST people on such similar Paths.

So much wisdom, insight and eagerness to learn at the same time!
It's just wonderful here.
:hug: Miss Hepburn

Internal Queries
23-06-2011, 09:56 PM
lol of course you Love Us! how can you not when We're all just so cool? :cool: We reflect yourSelf, you egotist. i'm kidding. (hehehe! but things said in jest are ofttimes true. :D )

i Love you too, moke. :hug2:

Spiritlite
23-06-2011, 11:59 PM
Ah Moke how lovely you are and how full of love you are and we all love you too and I love that you made this thread, because yes, we are all a family and we all love one another...I love you too Moke....
Spiritlite.

Seperate_Reality
06-07-2011, 05:50 PM
I'm brand new on this forum and have to say, that was very spiritually cool! I have been searching for the right forum and maybe this is it, dunno yet. I'm not Christian, but like the spiritual message of Jesus and other spiritual truths from the Bible. I'm spiritual and so was Jesus, so feel no religion has a monopoly on the message of Jesus. Below are just a few versus I hope you enjoy concerning the real spiritual collective...

1 John 4:8 Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love.

Luke 17:21Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.

John 14:20 At that day ye shall know that I [am] in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you.

Miss Hepburn
06-07-2011, 06:51 PM
I'm brand new on this forum and have to say, that was very spiritually cool! I have been searching for the right forum and maybe this is it, dunno yet. I'm not Christian, but like the spiritual message of Jesus and other spiritual truths from the Bible. I'm spiritual and so was Jesus, so feel no religion has a monopoly on the message of Jesus. Below are just a few versus I hope you enjoy concerning the real spiritual collective...

1 John 4:8 Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love.

Luke 17:21Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.

John 14:20 At that day ye shall know that I [am] in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you.
Sweet, indeed Jesus' message and lessons were/are the best.

:smile: Miss Hepburn

forevergirl
07-07-2011, 01:14 AM
What a beautiful thread you have started! I love this forum as well~

For everyone...

Life is full of beauty. Notice it. The bumble bee, the small child, the smiling faces.
Smell the rain and feel the wind. Live your life to the fullest potential and always fight for your dreams.

:hug2: :hug2: :hug2:

Rivendoah
07-07-2011, 02:00 AM
That is a nice posting Moke... :hug3:

Bambo
30-01-2022, 07:10 PM
Ah this is a wonderful thread..

I love you all also............

I wanna thank Lynn for keeping this place going and I wanna thank all the co-admins for mods for what they do..........

Stuff is falling apart and it sad.......