PDA

View Full Version : If you want emotional healing (here)

moke64916
23-06-2011, 03:04 PM
I am best at healing emotional problems. Sadness, anxiety into Joy, love. It's not Reiki, it is not any healing I've heard other people use. It's like a lighting bolt of Divine pure love hits you all the sudden. It is powerful. So far When people say thank you they have a !!!! behind it. So it works. When I used this technique on my Mom she instantly closed here eyes and as soon as she opened them, She was in a state of total love. Positive emotions. I did not tell her I healed her. She asked me. I realized I was a healer when I suddenly felt bursts of lighting feeling run through my head and out of my hand. I then had trouble controling energy. I got past that. I believe I am a channeler of this "Energy" so to speak. It works. It's not like a healing that gradually works it's way in. It's instantly. The thing I've noticed is that people will fight the good feeling. Best way to let it work is to not think about how you feel. The healing will bring you into no-mind instantly, then you feel the wonderful emotions. It is not any technique taught I think. But It is powerful. Sometimes if someone is standing while they are being healed. They might fall. I've seen it. When I did it on my mom. She closed her eyes and her head kind of tilted down. I try to make sure the one being healed is sitting down. This energy knows you. It has known you your whole life. I knows how to work with you in particular. I don't. The energy does. I can feel the others energy as I do it. I can tell when it works because I temporarily feel how they feel. The bliss, the awakening. The Joy, Bursts of Excitement. So far This personal healing technique has not failed. If anyone wants emotional healing. Please PM me.

Spiritlite
24-06-2011, 12:17 AM
I may take you up on the offer to PM you when I am having or if I come across a bad emotional time as I do have my ups and downs like everyone does...thankyou MOke :)
Spiritlite.

Silver
24-06-2011, 01:23 AM
I've sent you a pm, Moke~*

Spiritlite
24-06-2011, 01:28 AM
((((((((((((Silver))))))))))))) I know Moke is very good at healing.......I know Moke will help you.
Spiritlite.