PDA

View Full Version : Focus help

mattstar
18-12-2006, 01:13 PM
Hi all,
Just quick question about my current channeling experiences that i hope you can provide some assistance with? (this is about my 6 th week since my awakening)

When i initially get into my breathing exercises (i do all this lying down) and conducting light protection i move onto opening each of the main chakras - before venturing on to some visualisations which is normally centred around a grassy clearing in the woods with a meditation cd playing music softly in the background.

Anyway, last night while working my way up the chakras i seem to loose track of my concentration process as i get to my spinal base chakra and a random thought comes to me (last night it started with a tribal man, who was in pain with pins stuck in his face - i didnt like this image, so wished it away - i have no idea where this came from at all!) so then i regain composure and continue - before i get to my throat chakra same thing happens again - this time a knashing dog which i again ask to be on its way which it does and the thought disappears - eventually i got to the crown chakra and then progressed with visualisations - but i find i keep altering my location or loosing thought of my visualtisation - for example, i may be imaging sitting within my woody clearing taking in the smells and sounds and then a thought may interupt me, perhaps a face may flash into my mind i acknowlege it and then it disappears and i kind of lie there trying to hold onto it - forgetting all about my visualisation and just kind of lying there with my mind open - i then come back to my senses and try and pick up the visualisation again. Could it be that im loosing a certain level of consciousness? how can i maintain my focus?

Anyone got any thoughts on any of this?

The guy with the needles and the knashing dog unsettled me a little - i was never scared, but am conscious of dark light trying to get in and am i doing the right thing to wish it on its way and to leave me be?

I wonder if any of this is due to me having an underlying feeling of being run down (slight cold but not enough to stop me working etc) as works been very busy of recent and have been worrying a little about money due to saving for a wedding next year

Have a fabulous day!

Matt