PDA

View Full Version : AH! H E L P ! ?

laurenmichelle
21-06-2011, 09:54 PM
I'm new to all of this spiritual stuff and I definitely have a thirst for knowledge right now. Of course I've been reading up online and looking through books to find out more of what I'm curious about but, honestly, I feel like there is no better resource for me than someone who is experienced and has had practice so I can actually ask questions and receive feedback on my experiences.
Everyone I confront for advice or help or guidance comes back with, "My advice is not free. Blahblahblah." and such is the cycle. They all want some form of payment from me, JUST FOR ANSWERING MY QUESTIONS!
I know for a fact that if I were in their position and were truly experienced and all that jazz, I would be reaching out to people wanting to answer their questions and help in any way I can.
It upsets me that people are so "spiritual" yet so greedy at the same time.
So tell me, is there ANYONE out there who could just converse with me and answer questions I have, considering that I am decently new to this whole process? Just a friend to be able to go to when I have questions.
UGH.

/endrant.

Oh, and, thank you to all who read and maybe have something that could be of help.

tragblack
21-06-2011, 09:57 PM
It depends on your questions. =)

nightowl
21-06-2011, 10:01 PM
I am willing to try...feel free to pm me if you feel lead. There are many here on SF that will freely help as well.

nightowl

Lunacie
21-06-2011, 10:03 PM
Some people do believe in being paid for their time. Their outlook is that if a thing is worth something to you, you should be willing to pay/work for it.

Other people believe in "paying it forward." Someone taught them, they teach someone, those they teach should also teach someone.

I think if you ask questions here, you'll most likely get some answers. They may be contradictory, but part of the learning process is figuring out what makes sense to you out of all that information.

zipzip
21-06-2011, 10:17 PM
I'm not sure of what questions you want answered but there are lots of threads here to guide you and you can always post your own.

Good luck

zipzip

Prokopton
21-06-2011, 10:34 PM
People would love to help here if they can, so far as I can see... feel free to pm me if it's something private.

Vladimiru
21-06-2011, 10:50 PM
I know nothing, so I probably cannot answer your questions. But here is a big wide forum ready to answer your questions, if they can, if you would just post what it is you wonder about.

tragblack
21-06-2011, 10:51 PM
Vladimiru, if you know nothing, then how are you managing to get on the internet or put a sentence together?

Clearly, you know a little more than nothing.

Vladimiru
21-06-2011, 10:58 PM
"I know nothing" was simplistic way of saying I have no authority in anything. The "knowledge" I have is rather shifting, and I wouldn't want to present my words as correct. Yet I will still offer answers if I think of them-just with this sort of disclaimer attached.

zipzip
22-06-2011, 12:39 AM
I know nothing, so I probably cannot answer your questions. But here is a big wide forum ready to answer your questions, if they can, if you would just post what it is you wonder about.

Hey Vladimiru,

we all know something. But I know what you are saying; your thoughts and spirituality is changing and that's OK. You opinion and thoughts are still valid so I am glad to see you on this forum.

zipzip

Medium_Laura
22-06-2011, 01:40 AM
Questions in general are always welcome, but usually questions turn into readings and that is where the "professionals" draw the line.

I happily give general answers to things like spirit guides, meditation, ghosts, etc. but if you want to know about your ex lover and his new girlfriend.. that's a reading :)

laurenmichelle
22-06-2011, 02:27 AM
Thank you all for being so positive and nice. It really is rare to find that on the internet these days, and I'm happy that there are still people out there who aren't around just to troll and start conflicts.
If any of you have experience with meditation and spirit guides, please let me know!
Thanks again c:

laurenmichelle
22-06-2011, 02:29 AM
Medium Laura, I am curious, it says you are a "professional spirit medium/author/life coach."
How much do you typically charge for your services and why exactly?
I understand if someone wants you to work a ritual or something like that, but I feel in my own personal opinion that it is ridiculous to charge for simple advice or maybe even just a reading.

Medium_Laura
22-06-2011, 02:35 AM
Because this is a forum, I not at liberty to divulge pricing here :D I'm sure you understand. Let's just say I"m rather inexpensive compared to a lot of readers out there.

I do this for a living for 1. to help others connect and 2. to pay my bills

I freely teach with podcasts, forum boards such as this one and I also "life coach" for free. The only thing I charge for are complete in depth readings and connections to spirits on the other side.

my podcast link is in my sig and you can search my name here for my other teaching posts if you so wish :)

laurenmichelle
22-06-2011, 03:04 AM
Could I message you my email so I could find out more? Haha.

blue_moon_dreams
22-06-2011, 11:49 AM
i'd be glad to help in any way i can advice isalways free!

Rivendoah
22-06-2011, 01:04 PM
Medium Laura, I am curious, it says you are a "professional spirit medium/author/life coach."
How much do you typically charge for your services and why exactly?
I understand if someone wants you to work a ritual or something like that, but I feel in my own personal opinion that it is ridiculous to charge for simple advice or maybe even just a reading.

I have learned in my life that you should never expect anything to be given freely... if someone chooses to give freely of themselves then we should be grateful... if they do not then then that is their prerogative... to expect that someone should give you something freely is to devalue what they have to offer... would you expect to get a hair cut without paying for it?

laurenmichelle
22-06-2011, 04:01 PM
Rivendoah,
I have given many haircuts freely, actually.
Along with lots of other things. Because I feel that I am in a position to help others out and not ask for monetary compensation in return but respect, rather.
I guess this is where opinions differ.
I do not expect anyone to do anything.

Zoclora
23-06-2011, 03:55 AM
Hey. I have a bit of experience under my belt. Though Im steel learning, but a lot of us are. ^^ So if you have any questions let me know and Ill try to help you the best I can! I love anchoring questions. :D

Xan
23-06-2011, 05:37 AM
Could I message you my email so I could find out more? Haha.
lauren... You can send a pm - private message - to most anyone on the forum by clicking on their name at the top of their post, then clicking on "Send a private message to .......".

Xan