PDA

View Full Version : Pisces!!

Neth Rana
21-06-2011, 08:50 PM
Sometimes I feel blessed to be a Pisces, but other times I hate it. I'm very intuitive and pretty empathetic, but sometimes I get so lost in my fantasies and imagination, I kind of lose touch with reality. Sometimes I have a hard time pulling away from my dreams, and facing things that are...real. lol Anybody else a Pisces and have this problem?

WmBuzz71
22-06-2011, 12:54 AM
I'm a pPisces!

I used to have this problem, if we can actually say it's a problem. Your mind wants to open up, like we are searching for something. I find the mind is a very powerful organ that makes us believe, on what our heart says.

We are not dreamers, we are believers. What most people think is impossible, we believe it's possible. You need to be by water even though you may be scared from a previous experience, or not. The Spirits are strong there, they can have fun with you. Enjoy :) Arts is also our strong points. I am just discovering it, like I can be anything I want to be, multiple paths here.

I would keep searching as my mind led me to my Awakening last month. It's all about believing, good thing for us and others coming soon. Put the seat belt on we are on a journey, The Power Source is playing his song for each and one of you. Vibrations are picked up in the heart, just listen, feel harmony, it's beating just for you. Gotta Believe. Cheers on being a Pisces :)

Neth Rana
22-06-2011, 01:07 AM
We are not dreamers, we are believers. What most people think is impossible, we believe it's possible. Ohh, that's a wonderful way of putting it! It's so true. I feel like I'm always believing in things that no one else thinks is possible.
Arts is also our strong points. I am just discovering it, like I can be anything I want to be, multiple paths here. The arts are my life...Music is my main thing, but I sincerely love and attempt to dabble in all of the arts. They really are wonderful for believers:wink:
The Power Source is playing his song for each and one of you. Vibrations are picked up in the heart, just listen, feel harmony, it's beating just for you. Gotta Believe. Cheers on being a Pisces :) That's beautiful. I will continue searching! Thank you! :smile:
And yes, cheers to Pisces! :occasion14:

GregoryScott
23-06-2011, 10:42 AM
Hi Neth Rana, Honestly, I don’t think I’ve ever met a Pisces that hasn’t felt or still feels this way. We feel so deeply that it overwhelms us at times. Most of the time we feel like no one understands us; our ideas and ideals seem so far fetch to most everyone around us. And I know to me it get a little frustrating not being able to relate especially to those closes to us. And I feel the same as you, it can be a curse, but most of all we know deep in our hearts that it a blessing without question. You can see and feel so many things that others cannot. It doesn’t make us any better; it just is what it is.

I could go on for hours about this but think I’ll end it here. I wish you harmony.

Greg

Neth Rana
23-06-2011, 06:55 PM
Ahhh all of that is so true...for better or worse. My biggest issue is trying to communicate my emotions to people. I'm getting better, but it's so hard. They usually don't understand me, and I don't know how to explain myself! I always feel like I feel things deeper than most people. Which can be good, but it can also be bad. Sometimes I feel like I'm drowning in myself, so lost in my fantasies, and that my biggest enemy is ME! Then other times I feel like no one understands me and I'm my best friend because I at least "get" me. Gah. So frustrating. Yes, the woe of the fish.

ivy71983
23-06-2011, 07:42 PM
Hi guys! Im not a pisces but my ex is and everything you all said is so true. He has the same problem of explaining and handling his emotions and has big dreams but isnt sure how to get there. This thread does help me understand him a bit better, lol. I think hes currently going through what you are currently going through Neth (him being his biggest enemy and trying to get others to understand him)

There were times when he would talk about things but it would make no sense, lol. but to him it did.

Miss Hepburn
23-06-2011, 08:34 PM
12 years now with Pisceans in my love life -I studied everything I could get my hands on on the internet.
It all helps.
I have enormous patience and love for Pisceans - troubled little people they can sometimes be - yet free and lovers of life.
Always attractive, life of a party with their laughter and carefreeness.

My advice to others - be a listener - really listen to them.
Don't even offer any solutions or help---just have compassionate loving eyes with them. And give verbal appreciation almost everyday. Like a friend or parent...a hand squeeze and a smile goes a long way for their self esteem.
My experience.

This builds the trust and safety they need so much.
:hug: Miss Hepburn

Neth Rana
24-06-2011, 12:10 AM
Hi guys! Im not a pisces but my ex is and everything you all said is so true. He has the same problem of explaining and handling his emotions and has big dreams but isnt sure how to get there. This thread does help me understand him a bit better, lol. I think hes currently going through what you are currently going through Neth (him being his biggest enemy and trying to get others to understand him)

There were times when he would talk about things but it would make no sense, lol. but to him it did.

Aww haha I'm always telling my boyfriend random stuff and he just kinda looks at me like "I'm trying really hard, but I honestly have no idea what you're talking about..." lol poor thing. Thanks for sharing though! It seems to be the constant struggle of the Pisces. There's a reason our sign is two fish swimming in opposite directions.

Don't even offer any solutions or help---just have compassionate loving eyes with them. And give verbal appreciation almost everyday. Like a friend or parent...a hand squeeze and a smile goes a long way for their self esteem.
My experience.

THIS IS GREAT ADVICE!!!! lol we really just want someone to listen to all our crazy ideas and dreams. If a Pisces is actually being open and brave enough to talk, listen to them!! lol And a hand squeeze and smile really does go a long way. We're very sensitive, and really do crave that safe feeling. Thanks so much for the post Miss Hepburn! :hug2:

whitelotus
24-06-2011, 04:39 AM
12 years now with Pisceans in my love life -I studied everything I could get my hands on on the internet.
It all helps.
I have enormous patience and love for Pisceans - troubled little people they can sometimes be - yet free and lovers of life.

My experience.

nice one Miss Hepburn...so true:):)

Natalia
24-06-2011, 05:38 AM
I like being born in the month of pisces. However i must admit sometimes i have forgot to look at it as a blessing and looked at it as a curse, not so though! Have you looked up your whole birth chart?

When i did my birth chart it made things a little clearer. Even more clear when i realised i had been using the wrong hour for my time of birth! haha. Anyway it helped.

Bright Blessings :color:

Spiritlite
24-06-2011, 06:09 AM
My brother is a pisces and this is how I see him...even though I no longer talk to him...he can live in a dream land and have these outrageous goals and kicks himself when they don't occur. He's also very sensitive highly so more than me and I'm a cancer, he's very artistic, athletic, and loves water.
Spiritite

Natalia
24-06-2011, 06:15 AM
My brother is a pisces and this is how I see him...even though I no longer talk to him...he can live in a dream land and have these outrageous goals and kicks himself when they don't occur. He's also very sensitive highly so more than me and I'm a cancer, he's very artistic, athletic, and loves water.
Spiritite

Haha my sister is cancer and she is pretty much what you just described. She is not athletic though.

GregoryScott
24-06-2011, 07:53 AM
Ahhh all of that is so true...for better or worse. My biggest issue is trying to communicate my emotions to people. I'm getting better, but it's so hard. They usually don't understand me, and I don't know how to explain myself! I always feel like I feel things deeper than most people. Which can be good, but it can also be bad. Sometimes I feel like I'm drowning in myself, so lost in my fantasies, and that my biggest enemy is ME! Then other times I feel like no one understands me and I'm my best friend because I at least "get" me. Gah. So frustrating. Yes, the woe of the fish. I feel everything you have just said and understand completely. You feel as if you’re being pushed away and it leaves you feeling alienated; and it seems the harder you try to explain the more distant they become. This scars you, and in this, you feel alone. The one thing that has helped me over the years is without a doubt I had to love myself without condition. I had to be just as happy to be alone as I am with a companion, or family.

I don’t know how it is for a female Pisces, but for a male we have a great deal of feminine energy to deal with; and of course with the feminine there is intuition and passion. This has always been a big challenge for me, to balance the two poles between masculine and feminine. At times I feel like I’m being ripped apart as if I’m being pulled in two different directions. But the good thing about it was once I learned how to balance it then I could relate to both male and female on a much deeper level. I could see and feel with more love and compassion then I had before, but I could also see the lies people tell themselves, the games they play over and over to an illusion that is of their own creation. And of course this made me feel even more alone at times.

But trust me, there are a lot of people who will understand you; and there are a lot of people who will love you no matter what; and this will make you stronger.

With harmony,
Greg

PS. It may not be for everyone but you might want to try meditation if you haven’t already. I’ve been meditating since I was 21 and it has helped me in way I would never be able to explain. It took me about six months to notice a difference. But once it started it was like the flood gates opening and my soul began pouring out. Not sure how else to describe the experience. I wish you the best.

GregoryScott
24-06-2011, 08:00 AM
It all helps.

My experience.

:hug: Miss Hepburn He's a very lucky man to have someone so understanding. :) My ex-wife was a Leo; not the greatest mix her and I. She never understood me but did love me all the same, and this was enough for me. We were together for 14 years; I'm a better man for knowing her.

Greg

Neth Rana
24-06-2011, 07:20 PM
At times I feel like I’m being ripped apart as if I’m being pulled in two different directions.

Story of my life. Seriously.

But trust me, there are a lot of people who will understand you; and there are a lot of people who will love you no matter what; and this will make you stronger.

:smile: Thank you. This is encouraging.

PS. It may not be for everyone but you might want to try meditation if you haven’t already. I’ve been meditating since I was 21 and it has helped me in way I would never be able to explain. It took me about six months to notice a difference. But once it started it was like the flood gates opening and my soul began pouring out. Not sure how else to describe the experience. I wish you the best.

It's funny that you mentioned this. I actually picked up a book a couple months ago on meditation. I've been trying to read it and trying to get into it, but I keep putting it off for some reason. I've been thinking it would be beneficial to me though. You make me feel like that even more so. Perhaps I will try harder to make time for it. Thank you. :smile:

GregoryScott
25-06-2011, 12:13 AM
Yepyep :) I do wish I had all the answers; I just try and go with the flow; easier said than done though. I’m in a point in my life where I need help as well; this conversation has put a few things into prospective for me; so thank you for that.

You know, the hardest thing for me is dealing with these deep seeded emotions. Not sure if it is with every Piscean but they can be so powerful that whatever is hurting anyone around me, including my animals it affects me. Their pain becomes mine, not just emotional put physical too. This is something I’ve been working on for a long time and I have a feeling it will continue thought out the rest of my life. It has never gotten easier; theses emotions only seem to get stronger. But I’m learning.

Yeah, meditation is not that easy to begin but once you get into a routine it become as easy as breathing. In the beginning what took 30 minutes to accomplish now only takes a few. Before I started meditation it would take me hours to fall asleep, but now I know how to relax I’m out within a couple minutes. I actually began the practice for its health benefits but so many amazing things began happening to me; you wouldn’t believe…

Thank you,
Greg

Neth Rana
25-06-2011, 12:45 AM
This conversation has put a few things into prospective for me; so thank you for that.

You're welcome! :tongue:

You know, the hardest thing for me is dealing with these deep seeded emotions. Not sure if it is with every Piscean but they can be so powerful that whatever is hurting anyone around me, including my animals it affects me. Their pain becomes mine, not just emotional put physical too. This is something I’ve been working on for a long time and I have a feeling it will continue thought out the rest of my life. It has never gotten easier; theses emotions only seem to get stronger. But I’m learning.

I don't know if it's the same with every Piscean, but it definitely is for me. I feel like I've been through so many experiences that I never actually went through -- my friends did! But I sympathize with them so intensely that I start to feel the same pain as them. It's really...kinda weird. I have commitment and relationship issues, and a lot of it is because of things that my friend have gone through in relationships, not me!!! I always feel like I'm being ridiculous or overdramatic about that kind of thing. But I can't help how i feel. :/

Yeah, meditation is not that easy to begin but once you get into a routine it become as easy as breathing. In the beginning what took 30 minutes to accomplish now only takes a few. Before I started meditation it would take me hours to fall asleep, but now I know how to relax I’m out within a couple minutes. I actually began the practice for its health benefits but so many amazing things began happening to me; you wouldn’t believe...

Oh now I KNOW I need to look more into it. I have an AWFUL time trying to sleep. Once I'm asleep, I'm asleep. But getting myself to calm down and trying to get my mind to stop thinking....ugh it takes forever. I can be absolutely exhausted, but it'll take me two hours to fall sleep.

BlueSky
26-06-2011, 12:20 PM
Yep..........we pisces people need the freedom to express ourselves and a listening heart and a hand squeeze, as Miss Hephurn says, is like gold.

We are not crazy dreamers.....we just live our dreams.

I can't believe how typical pisces I am........I don't know much about astrology but the traits I share with my "kind" make a believer out of me in it!

When a pisces "matures" if you will, and finds that balance between the sky and the ground.......watch out world.......here we come!

James

LightFilledHeart
26-06-2011, 04:24 PM
We pisces people need the freedom to express ourselves and a listening heart and a hand squeeze, as Miss Hephurn says, is like gold.

Is that your "list"? :wink: If so, sounds like a good one to me... short, succinct, simple and to the point.

Spiritlite
26-06-2011, 04:43 PM
I Love pisces, my grandma is a pisce (my maternal grandma) and we had such a close relationship.
Spiritlite.

Miss Hepburn
26-06-2011, 04:58 PM
I Love pisces, my grandma is a pisce (my maternal grandma) and we had such a close relationship.
Spiritlite.
Now, a Pisces as a grandparent - that would be ideal. :smile:

Neth Rana
27-06-2011, 09:21 PM
I can't believe how typical pisces I am........I don't know much about astrology but the traits I share with my "kind" make a believer out of me in it!

Same here! I'm such a book definition Pisces...it's kinda weird lol

01-07-2011, 05:08 AM
I don't like being a Pisces.
I feel as though I have no personal energy and that I am merely the plaything of other people, that I am subjected to all of their energetic whims, that their power is vastly superior to my non-power.
That isn't to say that I crave power, its just that I have no sense of autonomy. I am so easily controlled by my environment and by the people who surround me, that I often feel like a puppet or a plaything, that people lazily and carelessly cast aside when they are done.
I've always felt abused and misunderstood, with the inability to assert myself.
It isn't fun. It isn't conducive to growth. I merely suffer for suffering's sake. And I feel as though when I say to myself "Suffering promotes growth" I'm merely lying to myself to feel better about the condition the universe has placed me in.
I seem to strike everyone the wrong way, even if I must strike people in opposite ways just to produce the wrong effect in both of them.
It's so frustrating. I feel helpless, and alone.

Miss Hepburn
01-07-2011, 11:59 AM
I don't like being a Pisces.
I feel as though I have no personal energy and that I am merely the plaything of other people, that I am subjected to all of their energetic whims, that their power is vastly superior to my non-power.
That isn't to say that I crave power, its just that I have no sense of autonomy. I am so easily controlled by my environment and by the people who surround me, that I often feel like a puppet or a plaything, that people lazily and carelessly cast aside when they are done.
It isn't fun. It isn't conducive to growth. I merely suffer for suffering's sake. And I feel as though when I say to myself "Suffering promotes growth" I'm merely lying to myself to feel better about the condition the universe has placed me in.
I seem to strike everyone the wrong way, even if I must strike people in opposite ways just to produce the wrong effect in both of them.
Wow, was that ever an honest and revealing post about the plight of many a Pisces.
My friend, a triple, often says - "Oh, you know me, I'm so easily lead..."
Not that you were asking for advice - but I would say reading some books might help.
Back a million years ago there was an Assertiveness Training book ---it had exercises to practice to learn t be stronger.

Like go to lunch and get a table by yourself.
Ask for coffee only ---now you'll know that you're taking up space for
the waitress to make more money and there may be a line forming and you may feel her dislike of the situation...
you'll feel and absorb her felings...too bad...you have a right to be there
(leave her a tip as if you had a full lunch, of course)...it will teach you how to separate you from her ---and no one died because she got weird with you.

Anyway that was one lesson I remember.

Another Pisces told me her therapist tried to teach her to look at people and consciously say to herself ---They are not me - they are separarte from me ----in other words if they are mad or sad she didn't have to absorb their feelings inside her. It was a deliberate practice.

You are so not alone!

But, anything takes practice. Deliberate effort.
Like angry people must practice counting to 10 before yelling at a stranger.
There are many personality traits that need to be worked on.
Good luck, ....

:smile: Miss Hepburn

Natalia
01-07-2011, 12:43 PM
I only ever yelled at a stranger when i was pregnant. Otherwise never could i do it and that was the only time.

Seperating feelings that are not my own is one of the many things i am learning at the moment.

Bright Blessings :color:

Xan
01-07-2011, 04:22 PM
Hi Nath Rana and .... and Tinks and .........

Only when we are centered within ourselves can we stay a little detached from the energies and influences around us and keep our sense of self.

The simplest and most effective way I know to handle the sensitivity and emotionality of pisces (or anyone's emotions) is with conscious breathing. When we make it a habit, all though the day, we gradually become more balanced in surprising ways.

Here's a good way to do it. Try this now, taking your time with each step:

* Bring your attention down, away from your head and into your lower belly.

* Breathe naturally down in your belly. (Notice how your breathing and your mind begin to slow down.)

* Then whatever you feel just notice it with accepting, allowing and gently letting go. Just 'be with' yourself. (For several minutes at least.)

* As you begin to feel a little more calm, keep breathing and ease your attention inward, relaxing into the quiet space of your center.

This helps so much you won't believe it... until you try it for a while. I call it Breathing Within.

Xan

Neth Rana
01-07-2011, 06:23 PM
Oh my dear friend...I feel your pain. I have felt this way very often. It's awful. Especially the loneliness. I feel misunderstood a lot as well. Communication is hard. How/why do you think you strike people the wrong way? If you don't mind me asking.

Hi Nath Rana and .... and Tinks and .........
Only when we are centered within ourselves can we stay a little detached from the energies and influences around us and keep our sense of self.
The simplest and most effective way I know to handle the sensitivity and emotionality of pisces (or anyone's emotions) is with conscious breathing. When we make it a habit, all though the day, we gradually become more balanced in surprising ways.
Here's a good way to do it. Try this now, taking your time with each step:

* Bring your attention down, away from your head and into your lower belly.
* Breathe naturally down in your belly. (Notice how your breathing and your mind begin to slow down.)
* Then whatever you feel just notice it with accepting, allowing and gently letting go. Just 'be with' yourself. (For several minutes at least.)
* As you begin to feel a little more calm, keep breathing and ease your attention inward, relaxing into the quiet space of your center.

This helps so much you won't believe it... until you try it for a while. I call it Breathing Within.
Xan Thanks for the tip Xan! :smile:

01-07-2011, 08:45 PM
Oh my dear friend...I feel your pain. I have felt this way very often. It's awful. Especially the loneliness. I feel misunderstood a lot as well. Communication is hard. How/why do you think you strike people the wrong way? If you don't mind me asking.

I don't know. It isn't that people don't like me. But it feels as though they only like me because they don't truly know me, and that they'd rather not, because I have nothing to offer them. And honestly it's probably better that way, because interacting with people always makes me feel used up and spent. I'm not even sure it's possible to know me, because I'm not even sure there is a "me". Every aspect of my personality, every phrase I use, all of my mannerisms, are merely things that I have picked up somewhere at some time from someone else. None of that is me, so what is there left to know?

Or it feels like I could never interact with them in a way that is meaningful or deep to me. Like people don't desire that level of connection with me, because I am no mystery. They have seen what there is to me in the first instant, and they want someone who lies, someone who creates a mystique, someone who has a veil about them, and who can give energy as well as steal it from others. I'm incapable of any of that.
Even everything I've typed seems like a contradiction.
Pisces is a horrible disposition to be. I've never felt any of the positive spiritual qualities that we are supposed to be "blessed" with. I'm not creative, I'm not artistic, I'm no visionary or dreamer, I'm not emotionally available because I don't know who I am, I can't help people, I'm not a healer. Even my good-intentions fall flat and are met with scorn.

I'm Pisces sun, moon, and venus, with a scorpio ascendent, if that helps you interpret me.
But, anything takes practice. Deliberate effort. My true depression comes from the realization that all of my efforts, initiatives, and desires are merely the influence of some outsider, or the universe as a whole. I have no volition of my own. I am a doll. That is my roll, why bother to change that, when even the desire to change it is just yet another thing that has come from outside of me?

Miss Hepburn
01-07-2011, 09:10 PM
Hi....

Well, now I'm sensing too much of a pity party, Triple Pisces - and when that happens (to all of us sometimes) I always tell people - "Do something for someone."
Sorry, you didn't ask for advice - but here I am giving it...I pay for this stuff!

Go volunteer at a homeless shelter --- buy a bunch of bags of French Fries and Whoppers and give them to the downtown panhandlers --- tack dollar bills on playground seats, on bus benches, in telephone change slots ---- put a smile on somene elses' face and watch your
"stuff" disappear.

There's a war between your ears - you're gonna have to be a warrior - in my opinion.
We all have stuff and have to figure out a way to rise above it.
That's my 2 cents, no big psychological answer - just horse sense ---and if you try it for one day ---you'll see what I mean - - to
get out of "yourself" and help someone else - is one of the greatest things ever!
Good luck.
:smile:

Neth Rana
01-07-2011, 10:11 PM
I don't know. It isn't that people don't like me. But it feels as though they only like me because they don't truly know me.

I can't believe you wrote that. I've said that exact same thing a million times. I just told my boyfriend that last night. I know exactly how that feels. And it sucks. And I'm so deeply sorry that I can't give you any encouraging words or anything because I'm not really sure what to do about it either. All I can tell you is that I feel you, and I'm here if ever you need a fellow Pisces shoulder to cry on.

Xan
02-07-2011, 02:48 AM
The thing is... these experiences as Pisces are not a prison, nor are they terminal. In fact some people with Pisces sun or moon are content and even happy. There are effective ways to get free of our negative patterns that are causing suffering, no matter what sign we are.

One of these methods is EFT - Emotional Freedom Techniques - which works so well it is truly amazing... when you learn to do it correctly. There's an introductory article at: http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=4478 (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/redir.php?link=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.spiritualforums.co m%2Fvb%2Fredir.php%3Flink%3Dhttp%253A%252F%252Fwww .spiritualforums.com%252Fvb%252Fredir.php%253Flink %253Dhttp%25253A%25252F%25252Fwww.spiritualforums. com%25252Fvb%25252Fredir.php%25253Flink%25253Dhttp %2525253A%2525252F%2525252Fwww.spiritualforums.com %2525252Fvb%2525252Fredir.php%2525253Flink%2525253 Dhttp%252525253A%252525252F%252525252Fwww.spiritua lforums.com%252525252Fvb%252525252Fshowthread.php% 252525253Ft%252525253D4478)

Xan

Sapphirez
02-07-2011, 08:16 AM
I understand what you mean *....* but I am learning that one of the most important things people can learn in life is that We are not the past things we've felt.. whether they were directly in our life or something else.
In order to reach your potential, for the journey you must try and teach yourself that in real reality, emotions aren't meant to weather us. We are a being more pure and sacred than to be contaminated by such mundane nuisances as that.
I think you should stay hopeful and study the sign more so you can see how lucky and special you really are.. and Pisces is the last sign so perhaps in Pisces you have the potential more than any other sign to serve a higher and more exciting purpose

and eft is amazing and could help a lot :D

WmBuzz71
16-07-2011, 02:02 PM
I think Neptune played a significant role of my awakening

Neptune entered Pisces on April 4, 2011, for a 1st time in 165yrs, it will stay there briefly, Aug 2011. Though it returns back in 2012 for another 14ys 2026. Neptune is also Pisces ruling planet.

My awakening was on May 2, 2011. I was sitting and reading a book about early civilizations then my mind & heart connected in believing in a Higher Power.

Neptune is a very wondrous planet and so is Pisces. Your dreams may come true, but we, like all other people will have to work for it.

One thing we have over the other signs, is that we might be more tuned in to the energies that we will receive from Neptune. Listen to the heart and be strong. :)

Chloe1991
28-07-2011, 08:56 PM
I really love being a Pisces because it makes me quite intuitive and i often understand how people are feeling and am often able to help them with their problems. However, I do find it hard sometimes because I find it hard having to live in the real world, because like most Pisces, i love living in fantasy world. And i often feel like people dont understand me and although I would always be there to help or listen to anyone, there is often no one to help or listen to me when I need it.

Xan
28-07-2011, 09:00 PM
Chloe... Yours is the most accurate picture of Pisces I've read so far in this thread.

Xan

skygazer
29-07-2011, 03:19 AM
I am a Pisces. I relate to everything that has been said. The empathic part of me has been my curse all of my life. I had a mother who put her needs before mine, so all she had to do was tell me she was sad and needed what ever it was from me, and I would drop everything to be there for her.
I've learned to control those overwhelming feelings now.

I am also empathic with animals in a big way. I know this may sound silly but I actually 'felt' an elephant's discomfort once at the zoo. It was winter and he was not happy to be outside, and hated the snow. He was very grumpy about it, like a small child.

WMBuzz, what you said about Neptune since April, I agree. I have been feeling like some higher force is working with me since mid Apr. I hate to see it go. It's very empowering.

eyalec
29-07-2011, 02:25 PM
If you harness your talents to some positive directions, you’ll win both ways – stay on the ground and at the same time radiate and attract positive events.
It reminds me of Neptune’s song posted here: wonderfulsoul.com/blogs/4
(Neptune is the ruler of Pisces, sharing similar qualities)

Xan
29-07-2011, 05:40 PM
skygazer: I am a Pisces....

I am also empathic with animals in a big way. I know this may sound silly but I actually 'felt' an elephant's discomfort once at the zoo.

It doesn't sound silly to me and I'm not even a Pisces. Not only can we feel animals discomfort but they feel ours, as well as our love.

I feel this empathic connection is natural but lost to many people, and may be returning for them with the spiritual awakening.

WMBuzz, what you said about Neptune since April, I agree. I have been feeling like some higher force is working with me since mid Apr. I hate to see it go. It's very empowering.

It'll be back in a few months... to stay a very long time.

Xan

yueyue
03-08-2011, 02:25 AM
Very good boredom do not know what is good, and hey

astarxy
07-08-2011, 03:32 PM
:smile: i see we pisces all have some similarities in living our experiences... it's funny to read all your stories like being my own... hehe...

my biggest challenge was somehow to take control over my emotions and dreaming... i've succeeded and my spiritual living now is being one pure joy...

the only thing i'm still working on is relations with other people who are not that 'deep' in uderstanding and/or feeling and sometimes it's hard to explain... but i've also learned to let go as things unfold and never critise myself for being like i am and to let others live as they are...

when talking about astrology matches, i never could really connect with Lions and the deepest relationship i could develop was with Cancer...

oh, yea, water is definitely our element... :wink:

skygazer
07-08-2011, 05:05 PM
oh thank you Xan, for validating my being in tune with animals. No one has before, and it's something I never get to discuss because when I tried people stare like I am out of my mind. Except my daughter, she is not a pisces but she has a deep love of animals and believes me, the dear heart.

"It'll be back in a few months... to stay a very long time."

well, what a treat that will be!

Miss Hepburn
07-08-2011, 05:37 PM
Whassup with the ADHD in many Pisceans - and the over drinking?
I watch it alot.
Fear?
Fear of what exactly?
Why are they blocking out so many things - ----like the end of a sentence...LOL!
Or a request to get me a screwdriver as I'm dangling from a ladder fixing their porch light?

I don't get it? But, I've learned to never take it personally.
I just ask for what I need and then assume they will forget on their way into their house. I simply start reading the paper.
I'll mention in an hour that they never did bring me that tool I needed to finish the job.

Now does anyone know what I mean?

:smile:

waterlily
08-08-2011, 01:21 AM
I am also a Pisces and ever since I can remember I have always been daydreaming, my friends would always make fun of me cause I'd be day dreaming to myself in class smiling or make faces. but thats just a Pisces for you! as a pisces you need to become a little more grounded to deal with everyday situations.

skygazer
08-08-2011, 02:42 AM
Welcome to the forums, waterlily, and to this discussion.

Have you been enjoying the wonderful powers of Neptune for the past three months?

astarxy
08-08-2011, 09:11 PM
the Neptune brought me something i longed for since two years ago... actually three great wishes... :D so grateful... :smile:

Neth Rana
09-08-2011, 01:18 AM
Pisces tend to be escapists...I've been reading up on and studying astrology a lot lately, and I've found that your sun sign isn't the only sign in your birth chart!! There are so many more! And it turns out that my rising sign is also Pisces...basically I'm just a really intense Pisces lol.

skygazer
09-08-2011, 02:20 PM
Neth, are you saying you are a Pisces sun sign with a rising sign of Pisces as well? omg, I feel for you.

LadyVirgoxoxo
09-08-2011, 02:47 PM
How does one know if they are a Pisces Rising? I have been struggling to find out what my ascendant is as I'm not 100% sure of my birth time. It's either Capricorn, Aquarius, Pisces or Aries. I don't think I fit Capricorn or Aries as much as Aquarius and Pisces though. Can someone help me?

skygazer
09-08-2011, 03:43 PM
As far as I know in order to be certain you must have a birth time. Otherwise, I think astrologers use 12am or 12pm which ever is closer estimate.

Neth Rana
13-08-2011, 02:50 AM
Neth, are you saying you are a Pisces sun sign with a rising sign of Pisces as well? omg, I feel for you.

Yeahhh...thanks lol.

sappy
18-08-2011, 08:02 PM
Yes all the time

sappy
18-08-2011, 08:07 PM
"Some say im a dreamer but im not the only one"

umbridge
02-12-2014, 07:46 AM
I guess we often are confused about who we are and where are we going because the reality and fantasy gets so mixed up.
Pisces feel. Feel even other's people subconscious energy. Like sponges they can take up everything whats is in the environment. My friend lately asked me why do you keep picking all things up? lol Maybe I like to collect other people's feelings and emotions, thought patterns and stuff? Lol

Sometimes I feel so hopeless. Like I am drowning. Explaining myself has become better over the years and I am happy about it, but as I child I tend to hold everything in my and write my emotions out.

For a long period of time I felt like an outsider. I did not understand myself, still sometimes dont and felt like no one could ever understand me. I wanted to believed that way. But I also understood that thinking that its not gonna fit me, I need to believe in others (hahah, we are believers) that others will understand me if I am willing to explain myself the best way that I possibly can.

As a child I was very serious about life. And it cause me a depression. I felt guilty and other lower vibrational feelings. When I met and greet my inner child, I became much more opened. I wanted to take care of this little girl inside me. Now I feel like me and her are growing and evolving together and she is growing up with me. Until we reach to the same age. And then we can be best friends. lol

And dont you think that drifting away from the reality is a part of who we are? Or is the part of our nature?

Take care and Hugs my Pisces friends :hug:

umbridge
02-12-2014, 07:47 AM
When it comes to music then Ozzy Osbourne - Dreamer

umbridge
02-12-2014, 07:48 AM
I am also a Pisces and ever since I can remember I have always been daydreaming, my friends would always make fun of me cause I'd be day dreaming to myself in class smiling or make faces. but thats just a Pisces for you! as a pisces you need to become a little more grounded to deal with everyday situations.

Lol
I have always been like this.. :D :D :D

Awakened Queen
02-12-2014, 06:01 PM
oh thank you Xan, for validating my being in tune with animals. No one has before, and it's something I never get to discuss because when I tried people stare like I am out of my mind. Except my daughter, she is not a pisces but she has a deep love of animals and believes me, the dear heart.

"It'll be back in a few months... to stay a very long time."

well, what a treat that will be!

Yes, I love animals, and my love grows for them, the older I get. So many take animals for granted. They are special creatures:smile:

Awakened Queen
02-12-2014, 06:33 PM
How does one know if they are a Pisces Rising? I have been struggling to find out what my ascendant is as I'm not 100% sure of my birth time. It's either Capricorn, Aquarius, Pisces or Aries. I don't think I fit Capricorn or Aries as much as Aquarius and Pisces though. Can someone help me?

Go to the website, Cafe Astrology, and run a birth chart. The only way to get the ascendant is by plugging in your birth time.

DoctorStrange
24-12-2015, 05:59 AM
I'm a pisces as well.
I can certainly relate!

LadyLynx
27-12-2015, 04:31 AM
I'm a Pisces and I totally understand how you feel!

butterfly89
07-01-2016, 09:39 PM
I love being a Pisces although I struggle with reality. I am great at imagining a great life but struggle to make it happen

DoctorStrange
07-01-2016, 09:40 PM
I love being a Pisces although I struggle with reality. I am great at imagining a great life but struggle to make it happen

we are so alike :D

butterfly89
07-01-2016, 09:46 PM
we are so alike :D

So we are equally awesome :smile:

DoctorStrange
07-01-2016, 09:47 PM
So we are equally awesome :smile:

:smile: :hug:

MissPisces
13-01-2016, 11:25 PM
I do too, hence the username. :D

GoneTomorrow
21-01-2016, 09:12 PM

I totally get that as I'm Pisces but close to Aries, some people say I'm a go-getter and I've accomplished most of the external goals, just not yet my loftier goals of helping people with my career. But they say I dont seem like a Pisces.

Spectral1212
27-01-2016, 03:45 PM
Sometimes I feel blessed to be a Pisces, but other times I hate it. I'm very intuitive and pretty empathetic, but sometimes I get so lost in my fantasies and imagination, I kind of lose touch with reality. Sometimes I have a hard time pulling away from my dreams, and facing things that are...real. lol Anybody else a Pisces and have this problem? Yes, yes and yes. Getting lost in fantasy is a huge issue for me. When I come back to reality, many things seem unimportant.

MissTiffany
17-02-2016, 06:17 PM
I'm a Leo but I have always surrounding myself with Pisces. I'm a dreamer myself but never thought of it as a curse. Maybe my sign I was able to fuel my dreams with going after them and making them realities. What helps me control my excessive day dreaming is meditation. Any of you Pisces try that? My meditation is actually reading, a guided meditation of fantasies we all think about normally like going on vacation, winning the lottery or having my own private island. I set aside time every day to read stories like that and I find myself not needing to day dream about anything else throughout the day because I know I have time set aside tomorrow to day dream. It's really helped. I'm not a Pisces though but who knows. Sounds like anything is worth a try if some of you think daydreaming is a curse. I think listening to Pisces dreams are so interesting. It's amazing what goes through your mind!

Clio_86
19-02-2016, 05:29 PM
Sometimes I feel blessed to be a Pisces, but other times I hate it. I'm very intuitive and pretty empathetic, but sometimes I get so lost in my fantasies and imagination, I kind of lose touch with reality. Sometimes I have a hard time pulling away from my dreams, and facing things that are...real. lol Anybody else a Pisces and have this problem? My mom is a pisces and I am an aquarius. She has the ability to make me very mad. LOL. No offence to any pisces people, as my mom has many great traits. However, I feel like she is always in dream land and she never listens or remembers anything. The friends I grew up with have a running joke that the story of my mom's life was her searching all over town for her kids. We would always tell her where we were going but she would forget or only half-heartedly listen.

I am also working with a man who is a pisces and he is the same way. He is super smart and nice but he always seems to be the last to know of any work updates even though emails, discussions, webpage banners, etc. are in front of his face each day.

CarolineD
23-02-2016, 09:44 AM
Pieces people are nice, they are kind, inituative, romantic, loyal.
Pieces match with Scorpios.

CarolineD
29-02-2016, 11:41 AM
I really love being a Pisces because it makes me quite intuitive and i often understand how people are feeling and am often able to help them with their problems. However, I do find it hard sometimes because I find it hard having to live in the real world, because like most Pisces, i love living in fantasy world. And i often feel like people dont understand me and although I would always be there to help or listen to anyone, there is often no one to help or listen to me when I need it. My friend is Pisces and I can say that she is absolutely like this.
And since I'm Scorpio we really match each other! Water signs.

yorra
06-03-2016, 11:51 PM
My best friend is a pisces... they are crazy but i love them :)

angeliedintorni
08-03-2016, 02:14 AM
Pisces are compatible with?

OctoberSky
08-03-2016, 02:34 AM
I'm Scorpio and I had a best friend who was Pisces. We got along really well.

girlsearching
21-02-2022, 08:58 PM
It's Pisciean season :fish: :fish: the Pisces is my favortie Water sign out of the two. I'm really drawn to men born under the sign they are just too cool for school .

girlsearching
21-02-2022, 09:17 PM
the rap group Bone Thugs N Harmony members Layzie bone's son is a Cancer June 23rd and Bizzy bone's nephew is a Pisces Febuary 22nd they are both handsome guys.

CollinsDavidson
25-02-2022, 09:38 AM
They are born highly intuitive, compassionate and liberal they might look fragile but they are strong inside, they are also generous, loyal, adventurous, adaptable, empathetic there energy is magical and mysterious, these are the some true things about Pisces, one can see any one of the behaviour if they themselves or their friends have this sign.

iamthat
25-02-2022, 06:48 PM
They are born highly intuitive, compassionate and liberal they might look fragile but they are strong inside, they are also generous, loyal, adventurous, adaptable, empathetic there energy is magical and mysterious, these are the some true things about Pisces, one can see any one of the behaviour if they themselves or their friends have this sign.
Indeed there are many positive aspects of Pisces. But like any sign there is a negative side to Pisces.

This includes over-sensitivity and an inability to deal with criticism. A tendency to escapism to avoid difficult situations. Indecisiveness, and thus they are swayed by the decisions of others. Laziness and a lack of staying power.

As with all signs there is the challenge of overcoming the lower aspects to express the higher aspects.

And again, as with all signs, Pisceans can use the positive aspects of the opposite sign (Virgo) to rise above the lower Pisces tendencies - in this case the Virgoan qualities of being reliable, organised, prudent, hard-working and patient.

And of course, so much depends on how the Sun in Pisces is aspected by other planets.

Peace

girlsearching
26-02-2022, 07:07 PM
February Pisces Are Highly Creative​Pisces zodiac signs are natural creatives who excel at channeling their deep feelings into meaningful works of art — and this is even more so the case for February Pisceans. As the only Pisces decan that’s solely ruled by*dreamy planet Neptune, these fish arguably have an even more vivid imagination than their March-born counterparts, and are easily able to translate their complex emotions into symbolic creative endeavors. Many February Pisceans will find themselves drawn to visual art, music, or performance.

March Pisces Are More Secretive​Free-flowing Pisceans are known for wearing their hearts on their sleeves, but March Pisceans tend to play their cards a little closer to their chest. That’s because they’re all second and third decan Pisceans, meaning they have either the*moon (planet of emotions)*or*Pluto (planet of transformation)*as their cosmic co-ruler. Both of these planets bring a slightly shadowy and more secretive energy to Pisces’ mystique — which makes sense, given that distant Pluto rules all things subterranean and the moon (which only comes out at night) rules our private lives. This influence makes March Pisceans more protective of their privacy.

girlsearching
26-02-2022, 07:08 PM
Me being a September Virgo I 'm intrigued by Febuary born Pisces, espically the men even though I'd never be compatible with one .
Feb pisces are super down to earth. They love hard and feel pain even harder. they also feel cold as ice to some as also loving and bubbly to others. Feb Pisces can be*emotionally unstable, Artistic, craves stability, gets detached

Creed123
03-03-2022, 04:36 PM
I’m a Pisces

I relate to everyone it’s hard work as I’m really empathetic I feel peoples upset I can pick up on vibes and the room. Body language I can read really well. I’m a very deep personal and I find it hard to relate to people because of my depth I’m a really open book and I’m very clear on my emotions and feelings for others but then I find people are so closed off from there inner selfs that it’s hard for me to feel comfortable as I like to connect to people. We are all different and I respect that about others but I find the way I care no value people who are close to me tend to back off from me because of my intense emotions and feelings

I find that often people take advantage of the empathic and kind ways and in past I’ve been used and ended up been deeply hurt

I tend to prefer being on my own with my cats as I feel I don’t often fit in and I’m misunderstood in may ways

I work in the mental health field and because I’m able to support changes for the better and work with people who are suffering I get such a reward from that

It’s hard to trust and keep picking yourself up when you continually get hurt by humans

iamthat
03-03-2022, 07:07 PM
I’m a Pisces ...I find that often people take advantage of the empathic and kind ways and in past I’ve been used and ended up been deeply hurt ...I tend to prefer being on my own with my cats as I feel I don’t often fit in and I’m misunderstood in may ways ...It’s hard to trust and keep picking yourself up when you continually get hurt by humans
Exactly. This is the lower aspect of Pisces, a tendency to be over-sensitive, misunderstood and self-sacrificing.

The higher aspect of this is the impulse of the Soul to sacrifice the lower self in the service of humanity for the upliftment and salvation of all beings.

Which is why the life of Christ is so closely linked with the age of Pisces.

Peace

CollinsDavidson
10-03-2022, 09:31 AM
Also, if you had been sad before, but then someone gave you a diamond, and you were very happy even though you had been practising unhappiness habitual viewpoints of unhappiness, you would run away in terror. Then you fall and get hurt. Even if the person or thing didn't mean to hurt anyone. If you haven't had a lot of positive things happen to you, you're more likely to have a lot of negative beliefs and think about them in a negative way.

Izz
21-03-2022, 05:11 AM
I am really thankful to God for the two Pisces saviors in my lifetime. More than any words in the human language can express

Else I would still be trapped under the boots of seriously toxic people who can't get the hint that I want absolutely nothing to do with them

Joe Mc
22-03-2022, 07:14 AM
Here is a nice tune I was very happy to discover, as
a Pisces, I was quite delighted to come across the song.
Please enjoy fellow Pisceans and non Pisceans alike. :)

Pisces Fish -George Harrison.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mojrtlI9mVg