PDA

View Full Version : Haunted Slides Ruined Lives..Help!!!

xxCelticfaeriexx
21-06-2011, 01:34 AM
I am in desperate need of help. I hope none of this sounds too crazy.
I acquired (a friend basically stole and gave to me) some old photo slides from an abandoned house with quite a reputation that I hadn't heard when I let her give them to me. I'd snapped photos with probably hundreds of orbs in each picture, faces in the windows....this house was not normal. I wouldn't even go inside. She took a school yearbook...and then returned it to the house after things started going wrong in her life. Things improved when she did that. The house has since been torn down and it's in a privatized neighborhood so I can't go back.

I've had these slides for approximately 12 years now, too afraid to do anything with them other than hold onto them. While living with my parents and my boyfriend, all of our lives started to go to complete ****. I used to disbelieve in things like possessions, but about 10 times I got the feeling laying in bed (not asleep) that I couldn't move, and it felt like a horrible vibrating energy in me. I'd beg and mentally argue it to get out and then after a few minutes the feeling would go away and I'd be "freed". There are just too many large instances of things creepy to talk about... (paintings "bleeding" down the wall, seeing things, feeling things etc..) All of our mental/physical health has deteriorated so rapidly since getting them.

I since have moved out with my husband (the boyfriend I'd had there) and my parents are improving rapidly. The house doesn't even seem so dark anymore, like ours does now. My cats won't go into the basement when the slides are down there, computers are turning on and playing random videos in the middle of the night, seeing lights in our bedroom in the middle of the night all the time...cats will all stare down the hall for a few minutes as if there were someone down there. I'm starting to get really scared.

I've tried taking them to a friend and having her do some sort of crystal therapy or something on them...to expel any negative energies. She worked at it for about an hour or two and while things seemed better at first...everything is worsening day by day. I don't want to anger any spirits or energies, or whatever is going on with these slides. Again, I can't return them and I don't want to give them to anyone else (like a friend) because I don't want their life to go downhill with them.

I'm terrified and I don't know what to do. Can I throw them away or will that anger something? Should I bury them? But then where? How can I rid myself of (what I sincerely believe now to be) the sole cause of everything?

I guess I should mention also that growing up, I had the same problems as a young child up until early 20's (haunted like happenings, things moving, apparitions,lights flashing and bottles popping all at once etc...) Does it sound like the slides are the problem or at least contributing? We also store a LOT of my parents' antiques in our basement with the slides. It seems like these problems have been following me my entire life....but the really dark stuff including health problems didn't start getting really bad until the slides came into play.

I just don't feel safe and am living in constant fear and worry. If someone can please respond and give me some ideas as of what to do about this situation or even give me some insight into it, I would be very grateful. I'm not Wiccan or Pagan, but I'm willing to try anything!

KMER

Silver
21-06-2011, 01:46 AM
It's been my understanding and experience on this forum and some personal matters of my own and friends and acquaintances that one can call on the help of one's Higher Power (Jesus, Allah, Buddah or just Higher Power) or even Archangel Michael or the others to lend a hand in fixing the problem. It may or may not be the slides.

xxCelticfaeriexx
21-06-2011, 02:07 AM
I've been praying (and my parents have been praying) for the past decade. Is that enough to "call on" my higher power (I'm Christian btw) or does it seem like it's just not working? I am extremely grateful to and for my God, even if this issue is not clearing up...I'm not one to give up on religion just because things don't seem to go my way. I generally feel (not just in religion) that there is a purpose for everything happening. Thanks for the quick reply!

Silver
21-06-2011, 02:12 AM
Well, at some point in my life, I felt there were bad/evil things happening and I'd been told that you can demand in the name of whomever your higher power is, my higher power being Jesus, and it did seem to help, to tell them they needed to leave, it's sort of like borrowing the power that you believe in because if we believe, we have the authority to make these requests/demands.
People have come here before with similar problems and have also been advised to seek the help of any local churches or those with psychic abilities to see if they can help.

SunMist
21-06-2011, 02:55 AM
Celticfaerie, I'll echo Silvergirl's advice about finding help. My beliefs tend toward shamanism so I'd recommend finding a shaman who can bring some serious spiritual power to bear in freeing you from these influences. Still you should go with whatever tradition speaks most closely to you. While the slides may be involved, it sounds like there's an issue for you in general since you had trouble all your life. If it were me, I'd burn the slides while asking my spiritual guardians for protection.

mattie
21-06-2011, 03:07 AM
You’re giving a huge amount of power to these slides. It isn’t warranted. It is your fear of them that is creating this.

You can move past this superstitious view of these as having the power to control your life. Toss them out in the ordinary household garbage. Performing some type of ceremony on them will only reinforce your fear that these hold some sort of mystical power. They don’t have this power.

What you can do is to quit terrifying your self about these. They are just a piece of plastic w/ a picture of a house on them. They have no power except that which you endow them with. Even if this house was a hang-out for stalled spirits, they only have power over you if you buy into being scared. This is an entirely voluntary fear. You can move past this fear of the unknown.

You have the ability to move past this fear that seems to be gripping you.

Fear Deconstructed- http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?p=156009#post156009

You have a huge spiritual team that can assist you in this.

Stalled spirits aren’t powerful. Organized religion has worked long & hard for many centuries to try to convince us that negative spirits are more powerful than us. They are actually pitifully weak. They only scare us when we don’t know we can tell them to scram.

Vetting Nonphysical Entities- http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?p=156097&posted=1#post156097