PDA

View Full Version : Hello Everyone!

Lost_TeddyBear
16-12-2006, 05:08 AM
My name is David and like my screenames says, I feel totally lost. I join this forum at a time of my life when I am very confused about many aspects of the universe... and spirituality in general.

Hopefully... through interacting with the nice people who frequent this website and its' interesting forums I will be able to make some sense of things which with any luck will lead to some kind of inner peace.

Thank You

DAVID

Vajra
16-12-2006, 07:00 AM
I am glad to meet you David, this forum is over abundant in spiritual information :D feel free to ask any questions and post new threads :wink: my knowledge is based in energy healing, crystals and chakra therapy, so i can answer a few as well! I hope you find what you are looking for, i'm sure you will learn something you are meant to, everything happens for a reason :wink: *~Namaste~*

Mavrik
17-12-2006, 06:19 PM
Welcome, I'm pleased to meet you David

kundalini
17-12-2006, 06:39 PM
Hi Lost_TeddyBear,

I have already seen some of your threads - very challenging and interesting!

Anyhow, welcome to the forums. I hope that you find something that you are looking for here!

Kundalini.

Mother Goose
17-12-2006, 09:10 PM
Welcome to SF, David! Hope you find something here that helps you figure out just where you feel you are and where you want to head. :smile: See you around the board. :color: