PDA

View Full Version : Alchemy

Makoorakoo
15-12-2006, 05:33 PM
hiya all,

im wondering if anyone can help me out with alchemy, what it means and how it can be used. The whole idea seems really interesting and it would be nice to understand alchemy as it truely is.

thanks,

may my love and blessings help you in your lives

kundalini
15-12-2006, 06:23 PM
Hi Makoorakoo,

Should you have an interest in alchemy, then you may find the article at the following link interesting:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alchemy

Thanks for reading,

Kundalini.

Lapis
15-12-2006, 10:28 PM
Alchemy is the ancient Art/Science of attempting to turn physical Lead into physical Gold. It's also an external symbol for an internal spiritual process of transmuting lower denser vibrating materials/consciousness/reality/self into Gold or higher vibrating materials/consciousness/reality/more Self. :wink:

Everything that's been going on since 1987, and will continue in humanity and Earth through 2012 and beyond, has been an alchemical process of transformation. Many people call this alchemical process of turning Lead to Gold the 'Ascension process' and a few other things as well. IMO its just different names for the same thing! Spiritual evolution where humanity and Earth go from a lower state like dense 3D Lead into an expanded state much closer to our Higher Selves and Source.....or 5D "Gold".

Makoorakoo
16-12-2006, 01:15 PM
thankyou for your help,

I shall look into this more deeply

love and blessings to all