PDA

View Full Version : just cant get it please HELP!!!!!!!

daddysgirl
16-06-2011, 08:44 PM
Please does anyone feel drawn to me enough to be able to tell me what my soul/Earth purpose is?.

And also Who my guide or guides are?.
As much info as possible would be of help as i am a begginer and have had little signs but now theyve all stopped. Which i know is due to the high dose of citralopram i am prescribed. But as of yet am not ready to wean myself off.Too much going on.
any help would be appriciated as i think this may encourage me to be more confident on my spiritual development or maybe i havnt got it anymore who knows.

:angel8: live.... :hug2: love.... laugh...:D

Free Bird
16-06-2011, 09:02 PM
Hi, I can't help with the guides etc, but just wanted to mention that 5-HTP is great stuff. For when you are ready to come of the citralopram in the future.

Best wishes :smile:

jackie-b
16-06-2011, 09:26 PM
Please does anyone feel drawn to me enough to be able to tell me what my soul/Earth purpose is?.

And also Who my guide or guides are?.
As much info as possible would be of help as i am a begginer and have had little signs but now theyve all stopped. Which i know is due to the high dose of citralopram i am prescribed. But as of yet am not ready to wean myself off.Too much going on.
any help would be appriciated as i think this may encourage me to be more confident on my spiritual development or maybe i havnt got it anymore who knows.

:angel8: live.... :hug2: love.... laugh...:D

I just wanted to say that I take citalopram too. I see it as part of my path and, my lovely GP, who fully believes in spiritual paths and hence doesn't write anyone off as neurotic, said to me, the meds are just another aid to help you along your way. We shall both cease to need them when the time is right, dg. :hug:

seeker2011
16-06-2011, 11:48 PM
d.g., My experience has been that there is only one source of what you're asking for, and that would from within your own consciousness. By that I mean, there is no human being who can answer your questions. The answers are given in small amounts very sparingly by your own higher Self, whom you can contact through a consciensious meditation routine. Each of us, through experimentation, finds a way to meditate that works for us.
By "higher Self" I refer to our existence in higher dimensions than the physical, that self sent some of his/her energy to experience what we call life on this plane. It is not ignorant of our pain, it is usually unaware until we contact it...and as I've said, that can only be done by meditation. Not defining meditation, because that has to be your own way. You try what is offered as example, you learn what works for you.

As for purpose? It is happening exactly as planned already. Who planned it? You did, as your higher Self, in other dimensions of space and time. There are ways you can become aware of the unfoldment of your purpose, there are no ways to change it from here. By 'here' I mean as a human on Earth. There are those who would disagree, fine, read and learn, but take no word for absolute truth, the only absolute truth there is, is within. And by within, I mean residing in consciousness as yet unmanefested in matter. That may sound vauge and unreal, but there are no better words that I can think of.

Mostly: find a meditation ritual that feels comfortable for you and stick with it.

Secondly, look for a well recomended psychic reader in your town, and get a reading. But, dont take their words absolutely literally or for absolute truth. That is up to you.

Xan
17-06-2011, 01:46 AM
Girl... Your curiosity about your life purpose and spiritual growth is great. There's a great adventure ahead of you.

Here are two threads on getting in touch with your spirit guides:

Contacting Spirit Guides & Angels - http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?p=99765#post99765

Ten ways to contact your guides - http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=10609

blessings
Xan

Mountain-Goat
17-06-2011, 02:11 AM

Know thyself and you will know what your soul/earth purpose is.
One does not need a guide for this inner journey as your purpose is contained within you.

OceanWaves19161
17-06-2011, 04:40 AM
Hey,

I just pick up that you don't have a very specific path at present. Your angels and guides just say to do the things you desire. Kinda like a free pass which is cool.

TheReason
17-06-2011, 05:23 AM
Hi there,

I got this message from your angels

"Hello my sweet girl. How much you are truly loved. We want you to know that we are with you always, never leaving your side. Regarding your path, you must open your heart. Once it is truly open only then will you receive the gifts life brings you. Your purpose is needed on this earthly plane, and only you can open this gift up. Not only you are on a strong spiritual path, but so are many others that will need your guidance along the way. You will be one to direct them, and help them along their way. Talk to us, and ask us your questions and concerns. We are here to help, and will wait however long you need."

Hope it helps :) love and light.

mattie
17-06-2011, 05:38 AM

It is unlikely that others can tell you this. The best thing you can do is to relax about this & just TRUST that when it is time for you that you will get clear guidance from your spiritual team. We gain much more from fully relaxing into these things than trying to push them too hard. Many awaken quite awhile before it is time for their agreed upon purpose to give them time to learn needed things. TRUST in the process.

... Who my guide or guides are?.

We have a huge spiritual team that is there to assist us. Whether one has a clear idea of a specific guide(s), KNOW they are there for you. One has to ask for help though as they can’t interfere.

Many antidepressants need to be tapered off. Check w/ your dr. A friend ignored their dr.’s advice to work down to a 10mg dose of their antidepressant before getting off & stopped from a 20mg dose. 3 days later they had some really pronounced withdrawal symptoms.

Free Bird mentioned 5-HTP (increases seratonin). I know someone who got off Paxil using that, SAM-E, PharmaGABA, & L’Theanine. They tapered off the neurotransmitter supplements about a year after getting off Paxil & haven’t been taking anything for about 6 months. Some (perhaps all) of these can’t be taken w/ prescription neurotransmitters (like antidepressants).
EFT may be useful. As EFT is an energy medicine it could be used w/ anything.
This isn’t medical advice or a diagnosis.

Move past the fear that you’ve lost your spiritual development. This fear is more than enough to halt your progress. It is natural & expected that we have multiple stages in our journey.

Stages Of Our Energetic/Spiritual Journey- http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?p=230376#post230376

Be flexible about this & don’t expect to have to learn or experience everything at once. It is much more important to learn things thoroughly rather than hastily. Regardless of your current situation, level of awareness, or spiritual/energetic goals view self w/ the utmost respect, compassion, & patience. Trust, Trust, Trust your self as being capable to navigate your spiritual journey. The more one trusts one’s self the faster progress is possible. It is likely that you’ve made more progress than you give your self credit for.

Newbie→Lightworker→Wayshower- http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?p=150153#post150153

That you are asking questions about this rather than just wallowing in uncertainty about it shows that you are taking charge. KNOW you will do fine. Sooooo many others have felt exactly like you do now & they figured it out faster than they thought they would. You will tool