PDA

View Full Version : Describe the person above you- ESP Test

Lightspirit
16-06-2011, 05:30 AM
Just for fun whatever you want to try for.

Describe something about the person above you. We all have different gifts and see different things. You may see something if you concentrate. How they look how they are or some advice they need may come to you.

Close your eyes and think about the person whose turn it is and write down what comes to mind.

See how you go, its a fun game!

If you answer someone make sure to put the person who's go it is next at end of your post!

tragblack
16-06-2011, 05:33 AM
I see the color blue.

Lightspirit
16-06-2011, 05:35 AM
I love blue my aura is often blue

Lightspirit
16-06-2011, 05:50 AM
tragblack-

fem 23-25 years old I see you with a white collared shirt. you have Black short hair and rwear wear glasses for vision correction. Orange aura. Your very social and giving.. a kind friendly person, you love people. I dont think your fond of ultra feminine makeup. i think you might be a tom boy type girl.

tragblack
16-06-2011, 05:55 AM
fem 23-25 years old I see you with a white collared shirt. you have Black short hair and rwear wear glasses for vision correction. Orange aura. Your very social and giving.. a kind friendly person, you love people. I dont think your fond of ultra feminine makeup. i think you might be a tom boy type girl.

I am in that age range, but I am wearing and orange tank-top. I have very long brown hair; no glasses. My aura is oftentimes yellow, white, and blue, but I do not keep constant track of it. I tend to keep to myself, but I am willing to give my time and my stuff, and can sometimes try to carry too many emotional burdens. I don't wear make up every day, but I am not opposed to going all out once every week or two. I am a tom boy, though.

All I can pick up right now from you is blond hair-- shoulder-length-- and round pink cheeks. Blue/ gray eyes?

ROM
16-06-2011, 06:35 AM
I sense some stubbornness in you lightworkerAu, not in a bad way, more of a determination of getting things done. I pick up brown... Brown hair, perhaps? Very grounded and to the point. Experiencing every moment to its fullest...

Okay, I'm probably way off, but tell me how I go! :D

Lightspirit
16-06-2011, 09:36 AM
I sense some stubbornness in you lightworkerAu, not in a bad way, more of a determination of getting things done. I pick up brown... Brown hair, perhaps? Very grounded and to the point. Experiencing every moment to its fullest...

Okay, I'm probably way off, but tell me how I go! :D yep very determined, I need to do what i need to do I am very stubborn about i guess the things I believe in that are right or just. Brown not a favorite color I am not sure how it relates to aura. I was wearing grey tonight.

***ROM*** turn next

AmethystDawn
16-06-2011, 10:36 AM
^^
Ok just for fun, yeah? cos I have never done anything like this before, here goes: ROM

I think you may have short wavyish blonde or light brown hair, are you using a laptop computer rather than a desktop, I think you are a caring individual with a laid back outlook on life and a good sense of humour and people often feel very comfortable confiding their problems/ worries to you.

Hope I have got something right :D

ROM
16-06-2011, 10:54 AM
I have red/auburn colour hair, I DO own a laptop, but not using it this moment :P, I hope I'm caring and yes I think people do feel comfortable confiding in me at times.

Fun, fun, fun!

DulcePoetica
16-06-2011, 03:07 PM
I'm getting a very strong sense that the person above me on this thread has read/auburn hair, owns a laptop and aims to be a caring friend in whom people feel comfortable confiding.

Smiler
16-06-2011, 03:13 PM
LOL ..this is for fun ..

I have a feeling the person above me holds a secret close to their heart.
Can actually get embarrassed not necessarily get red cheeks..
Appears to be more confident...
Has a great smile
And believes they have a great talent which they wont share pubically lol :)

DulcePoetica
16-06-2011, 09:35 PM
Well Smiler, if you were referring to me, you have left me stunned and amazed.

Yes on all fronts, except I am not sure how great my smile is, but I do know it is frequent! Really, in particular the secret in my heart and the hidden talent, about which I tend to be bashful and embarrassed when people find out about it. Well done.

I suspect you have a good smile too, but I may be cheating because of your name and your avatar. I get that you have light touch about your social interactions, very disarming and that you are a good equalizing force in what might otherwise be a difficult group of people. For some reason, I would also guess you enjoy making delicious decorated pastries. Or is it just that I'm hungry?

:)

windwhistle
17-06-2011, 01:34 AM
Dulcepoetica is Smiling now and so am I !

Smiler
17-06-2011, 11:53 AM
Dulcepoetica ... Im smiling now. I am light in my social interactions yes ..I can work with all forms of people ..Yes ...
Lol I think the pastries may be that you are hungry LOL.
Mine you I dont feel you are a pastry person unless you are in a hurry and starving ..and its pre made. ..I could be wrong ..

Trust your talent ..its beautiful and truly amazing :)

Oh Heres another big Guess ...I see a guitar .. Do you sing ?

X

Smiler
17-06-2011, 11:54 AM
ps. Dulce

I was referring to you as you were above me ... :) thanks

Lightspirit
17-06-2011, 12:06 PM
This is a fun game it's amazing how good some people are at this.

DulcePoetica
17-06-2011, 01:09 PM
Er, um... do I sing? [she blushes]

Thank you for seeing me. :)

Skins_Princess
20-06-2011, 05:39 AM
I'm sensing a seaside town outside the US though, maybe Italy.

Scibat
20-06-2011, 06:19 AM
I'm sensing a seaside town outside the US though, maybe Italy.

I am getting the image of a pink flower, but it's not a rose.

Dragonfly1
21-06-2011, 01:26 AM
Scibat,
Do you like to write or study, I see you sitting at a desk or table writing....

Lightspirit
21-06-2011, 03:16 AM
dragonfly il try for you- i pictured you almost with like a Mediterranean or italian type complexion with olive skin, that was the first thing I saw. I keep getting the feeling you are over 40. I really felt unjustified oppression around you from others. Your aura when I pictured it is like a silver or something maybe you are inclined to be psychic or wanting to be.

Skins_Princess
21-06-2011, 05:15 AM
I am getting the image of a pink flower, but it's not a rose.

Well I recently bought two or three rose quartz wands.

Scibat
21-06-2011, 05:17 AM
Scibat,
Do you like to write or study, I see you sitting at a desk or table writing....

I am very academic in my pursuits, I don't write a lot (Unless you count forum posts) but I am at a desk most of the time. So not bad.

Dragonfly1
21-06-2011, 05:59 AM
dragonfly il try for you- i pictured you almost with like a Mediterranean or italian type complexion with olive skin, that was the first thing I saw. I keep getting the feeling you are over 40. I really felt unjustified oppression around you from others. Your aura when I pictured it is like a silver or something maybe you are inclined to be psychic or wanting to be.

lightworkerau,
Well I used to have an olive complexion before i was 40 but now that Im in my 50's (spot on with the age feeling) my skin has changed somewhat but however Ive been told that I have a Mediterranean look about me. The oppression thing is pretty much spot on. Thank you for seeing that silver or light aura around me, that gives me a good feeling, I don't know about being psychic, I guess I have tendencies toward it..
I think you've done an amazing job.....good for you!

Saggi
26-06-2011, 10:05 AM
Whilst writing this I received a dull pain in the right hand side of my head, near the temple.

I get the feeling of having blue eyes and long dark hair.

I am female.

I get the image of spending time at the beach in a blue bikini.

I am pretty, I have a lovely body shape and I ooze confidence.

The beach is important to me, it's cleansing! I feel free there.

Be it whether I'm swimming in the sea, sunbathing or just listening to the waves either first thing in the morning or evening time, when there's no-one about. At any point I can feel the sand, the sun and the salty water. I can smell the smells of the sea and feel the warmth of the sun.

A part of me feels this is a remeniscent feeling.

Like it's not happening anymore for one reason or another.

Yet the memory helps me to return and be there anytime.

Love and hugs

Jo

XxXx

jackie-b
26-06-2011, 10:59 AM
Saggi...

I sense someone who has an incredibly warm heart but who, beneath the surface, struggles to recognise the amazing qualities and love within. This someone is conscientious, and strives to avoid hurting others. On occasion, unnecessary and undeserved guilt surfaces and causes this person to self condemn and self judge. I sense that this lifetime is an incredible journey for this person, a lifetime in which the beautiful soul makes itself fully known.

Saggi
26-06-2011, 01:23 PM
WOW Jackie Thank You!

Saggi...

I sense someone who has an incredibly warm heart but who, beneath the surface, struggles to recognise the amazing qualities and love within. This someone is conscientious, and strives to avoid hurting others. On occasion, unnecessary and undeserved guilt surfaces and causes this person to self condemn and self judge. I sense that this lifetime is an incredible journey for this person, a lifetime in which the beautiful soul makes itself fully known.

Spot on!

The beautiful soul is emerging!

Thank you so much!

Love and hugs

Jo

XxXx

moke64916
26-06-2011, 02:15 PM
I sense a brunette. loving, positive. Jokester. Loving life. maybe in her early 30's. Energy is warm. White shirt. Darker jeans or pants. A guy in her life. In love. Beautiful. Guy is really interested and loving towards her. A see a child. Planning on having kids or already has one. I see 1. Maybe 3-7 years old. Dark hair. Fathers loving. A good man. I see a surface issue. Something is bothering her. Don't know what. Kind of stays happy, yet it is in the back of her mind. I see a blonde older woman in her 40-50s. Mom, Friend I don't know. I see sunglasses on her. Alcohol. Different energy than the brunettee. Ok I am going to stop now, before I get too deep into this. lol

Lightspirit
27-06-2011, 12:49 PM
for moke64916 - Guy short black curly hair facial hair like a moustache or goatee. defiantly above lip. Younger face sorta elongated. The name Wendy is associated with you. You like wearing a silver chain and cross. Your aura is purple I suspect you are a sensitive and intuitive.

black motorbike ( I saw you like motorcross I just thought I might think about the colour)

I got the feeling you are studying in the health area.

I went specific- watch me bomb out on those lol.

AngelicOrin
27-06-2011, 01:26 PM
Lightworker, just Pm'ing you...freak stuff - seriously! I have no idea if you will believe me, but its worth a shot.'

But if anyone wants to read me, go ahead :)

NightSpirit
27-06-2011, 02:07 PM
angelicorin

You are pumped up a lot, maybe a bit high-strung. I see a cat around you (is it ginger or has large areas of ginger?) and a problem with a car. You're a star-gazer and find the night sky lulls you into a peaceful state.

You can be foreright if needed but most times try to keep an even temperment towards others. You are a good listener and enjoy devoting your time in helping others where you can.

There is a young child around you...could be a niece. I was given a message for you "not everything needs an answer."

Cheers :smile:

AngelicOrin
27-06-2011, 11:37 PM
angelicorin

You are pumped up a lot, maybe a bit high-strung. I see a cat around you (is it ginger or has large areas of ginger?) and a problem with a car. You're a star-gazer and find the night sky lulls you into a peaceful state.

You can be foreright if needed but most times try to keep an even temperment towards others. You are a good listener and enjoy devoting your time in helping others where you can.

There is a young child around you...could be a niece. I was given a message for you "not everything needs an answer."

Cheers :smile:

Hmmm, not sure where you got the cat from or the car. As I do not have either. But the cat could represent Bast (the Ancient Egyptian Goddess)? I do love the nightsky though. I used to be a bit high-strung, but not anymore - I have let that go.

And yeah I try to level headed with other, even in an argument. :)

I have a feeling the young child, is actually my guardian angel (or one of them) - who if they were alive be my older brother and sister. As my brother (who is alive) is too young to have kids.

Sapphirez
28-06-2011, 08:47 AM
I see you as a mother figure who provides comfort well. I think you are missing something to fulfill yourself more though, such as a new hobby or two :color:

NightSpirit
28-06-2011, 08:49 AM
is that for me or AngelicOrin Sapphirez?

psychoslice
28-06-2011, 08:50 AM
I see you as a naughty girl lol.

NightSpirit
28-06-2011, 08:54 AM
shut up slice LOL

AngelicOrin
28-06-2011, 08:59 AM
is that for me or AngelicOrin Sapphirez?

ditto!!!! and my post for some reason needs to 10 character long, so this will do

NightSpirit
28-06-2011, 09:02 AM
now im confused

valerie1985
28-06-2011, 09:49 AM
NIGHTSPIRIT

you are a fairly calm person..
im getting the word cotton for some reason????

feeling you work with animals???

im ususally total rubbish at this so all this is probably rubbish lol

xx

moke64916
28-06-2011, 10:15 AM
for moke64916 - Guy short black curly hair facial hair like a moustache or goatee. defiantly above lip. Younger face sorta elongated. The name Wendy is associated with you. You like wearing a silver chain and cross. Your aura is purple I suspect you are a sensitive and intuitive.

black motorbike ( I saw you like motorcross I just thought I might think about the colour)

I got the feeling you are studying in the health area.

I went specific- watch me bomb out on those lol.
My intuition was directed tawards Saggi. Not you. But anyways I used to wear a cross. No chain. My dogs name is spike and I got that from the word chain when I was young. Yes my aura is purple, because I see my aura. It is. Yes I am highly intuitive. No on the black motocycle, but my coursin had one. Yes I am studying the heath field. Right on!

moke64916
28-06-2011, 10:23 AM
NIGHTSPIRIT

xx
Valerie1985. I see purple for some reason. You might laugh a lot. Doubt yourself on certain things. You are positive. Sensitive. I see you with first thought brunetee. Second thought blonde. Someone older than you that you know is blonde, like maybe your mother or relative. Jokester, sleeping right now. Energy is different. It is positive with a unique twist to it. Sensitivity in energy. White covers. Metal on bed frame. Second thought wood. Closet in front of the bed slightly to the left if you lying down with your head up. As you walk in your room your bed is sideways to the room. If your in bed, the door is to your right or in front on you to your right. I see brunette again.

Lightspirit
28-06-2011, 10:34 AM
My intuition was directed tawards Saggi. Not you. But anyways I used to wear a cross. No chain. My dogs name is spike and I got that from the word chain when I was young. Yes my aura is purple, because I see my aura. It is. Yes I am highly intuitive. No on the black motocycle, but my coursin had one. Yes I am studying the heath field. Right on! its ok i just made it your turn next and yay I got something right for once. This is a fun gto play game

AngelicOrin
28-06-2011, 10:37 AM
Moke,

first off, please bare with me, this is still very new to me.

I am getting the feeling that you are a lightworker (i am not sure if you are aware of it or not), but just by looking at your profile picture. I can see a bright white healing light around you, which Archangel Raphael standing just behind you on your right, he towers over you. And there is a smaller, female angel to you left, she reaches your shoulders - I am getting the feeling she is your guardian angel.

NightSpirit
28-06-2011, 11:52 AM
NIGHTSPIRIT

xx

Thanks valerie :D

I am kinda a chilled out person. not sure about the cotton but that doesnt mean your wrong. it means I just havent snagged to it yet. As for animals. I don't work with them as a living but would love to. I ADORE! animals.

Not bad for someone who feels she's 'total rubbish' :hug3:

moke64916
28-06-2011, 01:20 PM
Moke,

first off, please bare with me, this is still very new to me.

I am getting the feeling that you are a lightworker (i am not sure if you are aware of it or not), but just by looking at your profile picture. I can see a bright white healing light around you, which Archangel Raphael standing just behind you on your right, he towers over you. And there is a smaller, female angel to you left, she reaches your shoulders - I am getting the feeling she is your guardian angel.

Wow that is cool. I do heal people all the time if that is what you mean't by lightworker. My life purpose is to help others.

AngelicOrin
28-06-2011, 01:28 PM
Wow that is cool. I do heal people all the time if that is what you mean't by lightworker. My life purpose is to help others.

Yes, and that is a good thing that Archangel Raphael is there, he is a healer himself and looks over lightworkers, and that connects with your life purpose. Are you studying or working a medical field?

Saggi
29-06-2011, 06:23 AM
My intuition was directed tawards Saggi. Not you. But anyways I used to wear a cross. No chain. My dogs name is spike and I got that from the word chain when I was young. Yes my aura is purple, because I see my aura. It is. Yes I am highly intuitive. No on the black motocycle, but my coursin had one. Yes I am studying the heath field. Right on!

I sense a brunette. loving, positive. Jokester. Loving life. maybe in her early 30's. Energy is warm. White shirt. Darker jeans or pants. A guy in her life. In love. Beautiful. Guy is really interested and loving towards her. A see a child. Planning on having kids or already has one. I see 1. Maybe 3-7 years old. Dark hair. Fathers loving. A good man. I see a surface issue. Something is bothering her. Don't know what. Kind of stays happy, yet it is in the back of her mind. I see a blonde older woman in her 40-50s. Mom, Friend I don't know. I see sunglasses on her. Alcohol. Different energy than the brunettee. Ok I am going to stop now, before I get too deep into this. lol

Thank you Moke!I wasn't expecting to get another reading!

I can't take all of it, I've highlighted what I can, so maybe you were tuning in to someone else too :)

You have intuited what I am dealing with at the moment!

And some of it involves going back to my early 30's and before.

And in a sense, I can see my future within the blond lady :)

Thank you again!

Love and hugs

Jo

XxXx

NightSpirit
29-06-2011, 10:59 AM
I guess anyone can read into it what they want....some of what moke said can even relate to me. Maybe he's picking up bits on all of us?

cheers

Lightspirit
29-06-2011, 01:05 PM
Nightspirit I have seen our picture so I am not going to describe you physically. I already know your job etc so I am gonna have to think of something else specific. Maybe something only you know. Im gonna see what i see with my eyes closed.

You have a Pink aura that I can see for sure.

Your abdomen has a scar in appendix removal place. Shoe size 8

smoker - No!

you like silver jewelry I saw silver rings on your wedding finger I saw a grey dangly chain earring too with a stone in it. You like marcasite I think.

A friend called Beth in your childhood Bethany came but I shortened it.

left side of our neck is a mole ora little brown mark. its too small for a birth mark.

I am soo gonna crash and burn on that one lol

If nothing is true make sure you tell me.

Thanks

AngelicOrin
29-06-2011, 01:11 PM
LOL I am beginning to think there is something wrong with me...

Lightspirit
29-06-2011, 01:14 PM
LOL I am beginning to think there is something wrong with me... noo You must think whats right with me so you think positive

AngelicOrin
29-06-2011, 01:20 PM
I try too...

NightSpirit
29-06-2011, 01:28 PM
Nightspirit I have seen our picture so I am not going to describe you physically. I already know your job etc so I am gonna have to think of something else specific. Maybe something only you know. Im gonna see what i see with my eyes closed.

You have a Pink aura that I can see for sure.

Your abdomen has a scar in appendix removal place. Shoe size 8

smoker - No!

you like silver jewelry I saw silver rings on your wedding finger I saw a grey dangly chain earring too with a stone in it. You like marcasite I think.

A friend called Beth in your childhood Bethany came but I shortened it.

left side of our neck is a mole ora little brown mark. its too small for a birth mark.

I am soo gonna crash and burn on that one lol

If nothing is true make sure you tell me.

Thanks

Oh my I'm sorry to have to say this but you crashed & burned on all counts.

Please don't lose heart because I feel you may have been tuning into someone else here and they may come forward.

You attracted me earlier for a reading but I was too tired. I will do one for you tomorrow and thanks for trying. :smile:

Lightspirit
29-06-2011, 01:41 PM

Please don't lose heart because I feel you may have been tuning into someone else here and they may come forward.

You attracted me earlier for a reading but I was too tired. I will do one for you tomorrow and thanks for trying. :smile: Its actually an answer i was looking for thanks. I wanted that in a way.

moke64916
29-06-2011, 05:24 PM
Yes, and that is a good thing that Archangel Raphael is there, he is a healer himself and looks over lightworkers, and that connects with your life purpose. Are you studying or working a medical field?
Yes. My longterm goal is a secret. For that I don't want anyone stealing my idea. It is a way how to revolutionalize psychology. Yes it is in the Health field.

moke64916
29-06-2011, 05:32 PM
I guess anyone can read into it what they want....some of what moke said can even relate to me. Maybe he's picking up bits on all of us?

cheers
My attention was focused on her. But I do pick up kind of a collective energy on this thread. You are a very loving person. You are a humble person. Your energy is beautiful. Full of love. You are a good person. I see you have dark hair. Younger like in 20's. I see a woman. A man. Older than you. If you want a private reading I can do so if you would like. It depends on what I focus on. If you want a reading on your current situation, what is setting you back. What direction you should take, and the outcome of the situation I can do that. I read people in differnet ways. I can use symbols if I choose. I can look at your past or past lifes if you like. Your future. It's all up to what you want looked at.

AngelicOrin
29-06-2011, 10:40 PM
Yes. My longterm goal is a secret. For that I don't want anyone stealing my idea. It is a way how to revolutionalize psychology. Yes it is in the Health field.

Ah ;) That is probably why I couldn't pin-point it. Thanks for the feedback~

Lightspirit
29-06-2011, 11:53 PM

You attracted me earlier for a reading but I was too tired. I will do one for you tomorrow and thanks for trying. :smile: The thing is you are a actually gifted in this area or you are not. If I said you are a nice person I will be right.

If I see specifics only you know I am in possession of a form of a gift, only your honesty helps me discern this, and maybe improve or realize i dont.

MissieM
19-07-2011, 07:56 PM
The thing is you are a actually gifted in this area or you are not. If I said you are a nice person I will be right.

If I see specifics only you know I am in possession of a form of a gift, only your honesty helps me discern this, and maybe improve or realize i dont.

Lightworker,

I don't have anything to offer in this area at the moment but I was drawn to read your posts and I would love to see what you get from me, if anything. I feel bad not being able to contribute but I am just so curious!

Peace and Love,

Missie

002 Cents
19-07-2011, 08:00 PM
^ Fighting off a sense of loneliness. Recent loss of pet?? I should mention I was looking at Angelic Orin... But I have no psychic sense so I am probably wrong.

002 Cents
19-07-2011, 08:02 PM
Missy M - Busy body, likes gardening... ???

002 Cents
19-07-2011, 08:25 PM
moke64916 - When I focus on you I see flowers and ivy, a beautiful wooded area near a spring. ... A lake house???

SerpentQueen
19-07-2011, 08:29 PM
This one is for 002 Cents (love that name, by the way). I don't think I'm psychic, but I did a stichomancy reading for you and this is what it gave me (below) Then I cheated and checked your profile, and since it says you are, indeed, a woman, I figured maybe there is something to it? But you tell me!

This passage seems to be describing someone who is married, who is different than her husband, but who takes a "live and let live" respectful attitude towards him:

duty to make her husband happy, attached to him by a certain indefinable affection, born, perhaps, of habit, her life became one perpetual contradiction. She had married a man whose conduct and opinions she hated, but whom she was bound to care for with dutiful tenderness. Often she walked with the angels when du Bousquier ate her preserves or thought the dinner good. She watched to see that his slightest wish was satisfied. If he tore off the cover of his newspaper and left it on a table, instead of throwing it away, she would say:--

"Rene, leave that where it is; monsieur did not place it there without intention."

MissieM
19-07-2011, 08:34 PM
Missy M - Busy body, likes gardening... ???

Thank you 002 Cents :hug2:

I don't have a garden at the moment but I do love plants! I'm always babying all my house plants, lol.

Peace and Love,

Missie

002 Cents
19-07-2011, 08:35 PM
lightworkerAu - When I focus on you I see a ball of fire, a start with 60 points or possibly a comet.

I sense a deep complexity, a curiosity, a temper, an unresolved search for someone who has long been missing but not "Gone" where they are remains unknown. But this has manifested it self in a way that leaves you feeling like you are looking for something almost obsessively.

If that makes any sense to you than yay! 'Cause I feel like I am just having a roll in the hay with my wild imagination right now.

002 Cents
19-07-2011, 08:42 PM
duty to make her husband happy, attached to him by a certain indefinable affection, born, perhaps, of habit, her life became one perpetual contradiction. She had married a man whose conduct and opinions she hated, but whom she was bound to care for with dutiful tenderness. Often she walked with the angels when du Bousquier ate her preserves or thought the dinner good. She watched to see that his slightest wish was satisfied. If he tore off the cover of his newspaper and left it on a table, instead of throwing it away, she would say:--

"Rene, leave that where it is; monsieur did not place it there without intention."

Interesting, I am married. I am a much more dutiful wife to this husband than my last who was completely ungrateful and self absorbed but loved my cooking. My current husband is a wonderful man but hardly enthusiastic about my cooking. Which is important to me because I love to cook. but as he is my very best friend I have learned that I too live for him I wake up with him every morning and make his lunch and coffee. We sit and watch the news together. Today he is home ill and I have been tending to him. Snapping at him even when he tries to take care of himself.

Some of the statement didn't much make sense to me. But some of it did. We don't have anyone in our home named Rene.

002 Cents
19-07-2011, 08:49 PM
SerpentQueen - When I focus on you I see earth... not sure if this means you are supposed to be an earth sign but literally I see mud.

I see a residual sadness, heaviness, cobwebs, a physical injury that keeps you bogged down. A medium sized long haired dog that brings you joy.

Like I said before, probably just my imagination running a muck. Never been able to just make guesses about people randomly and have them say :thumbsup: or :nono: before.

SerpentQueen
19-07-2011, 09:01 PM
SerpentQueen - When I focus on you I see earth... not sure if this means you are supposed to be an earth sign but literally I see mud.

I see a residual sadness, heaviness, cobwebs, a physical injury that keeps you bogged down. A medium sized long haired dog that brings you joy.

Like I said before, probably just my imagination running a muck. Never been able to just make guesses about people randomly and have them say :thumbsup: or :nono: before.

Heh.... it sounds like you are describing my husband, and not me. He's the one who loves dogs, and his greatest desire is to have one, but I am, unfortunately, not a dog person. He also gardens a lot and spends a lot of time in the mud, whereas I do not. I have no physical injury but he had an accident just a few days ago and is recovering from it.

And, he *is* an earth sign!!! I am a fire sign. I've always said he's my "earth" and he grounds me.... which I need, because I'm not always very grounded. Overactive upper chakras; underactive lower chakras...

Yep, you absolutely nailed my husband. He only just walked in the door, home from work.

002 Cents
19-07-2011, 09:05 PM
Cool http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-happy004.gif

002 Cents
19-07-2011, 09:06 PM
I mean I am sorry about your husbands accident though... didn't mean to be so insensitive...

Time
19-07-2011, 09:07 PM
SQ - You are very mindful of others opinions, yet have no problems stating your own. I cant say you seem grounded, but more of a free spirit, and yet still manage to keep the old soul vibe.

You may have some insecurities about your knowledge, which is why you always enjoy delving into books and information.

002 Cents
19-07-2011, 10:30 PM
Time - You suffer from frequent migraines and like to bake? I should say the first thing I saw was lightening... if that is supposed to represent a sign I am not sure if it would be fire or air (thinking weather)... the second thing I saw was a sticky, gooey, yummy looking hot fudge brownie... assumed baking... But yeah dunno. Maybe I am just craving choclate.

SerpentQueen
19-07-2011, 11:58 PM
I mean I am sorry about your husbands accident though... didn't mean to be so insensitive...

No worries - he hates to be fussed over. How is your hubby? Feeling better?

SerpentQueen
20-07-2011, 12:03 AM
SQ - You are very mindful of others opinions, yet have no problems stating your own. I cant say you seem grounded, but more of a free spirit, and yet still manage to keep the old soul vibe.

You may have some insecurities about your knowledge, which is why you always enjoy delving into books and information.

I think you cheated. :-) All of that could be discerned from what I have written on the forums. Except, I have said I am not an old soul - I am a new one, who returned.

Here is my stichomancy reading for you -- I'm impressed you get a Plato reading about Socrates.

Crito by Plato:

will think of these things truly as they occurred.

CRITO: But you see, Socrates, that the opinion of the many must be regarded, for what is now happening shows that they can do the greatest evil to any one who has lost their good opinion.

SOCRATES: I only wish it were so, Crito; and that the many could do the greatest evil; for then they would also be able to do the greatest good-- and what a fine thing this would be! But in reality they can do neither; for they cannot make a man either wise or foolish; and whatever they do is the result of chance.

CRITO: Well, I will not dispute with you; but please to tell me, Socrates, whether you are not acting out of regard to me and your other friends: are

leighann.delong
20-07-2011, 04:05 PM
when i tried i saw a woman hovering over the ground in a white lace dress with a soft white aura. she was also humming the most beautiful song. she has long light brown hair and eyes so blue that you get mesmerized by her. that's what i see

SerpentQueen
22-07-2011, 03:12 PM
when i tried i saw a woman hovering over the ground in a white lace dress with a soft white aura. she was also humming the most beautiful song. she has long light brown hair and eyes so blue that you get mesmerized by her. that's what i see

Was that for me? If so, I'll take it. :-)

Seperate_Reality
23-07-2011, 05:55 PM
When I just now read this, I saw a red haired woman, not old, not young, maybe Irish, and she enjoy's looking at the plush greenery in her yard or close by.

Lightspirit
24-07-2011, 07:09 AM
Ill get back in on this soon guys. I cant wait its a favorite game. Soon as i get aminute I wil try for you guys :)

Trieah
03-08-2011, 06:59 AM
Interesting game. For lightworkerAu, I see a peanut butter and jelly sandwich, a dark colored cat and a clock with the hands pointing to 9:00

Lightspirit
03-08-2011, 07:44 AM
Trieah black cat I have your right about the clock- the sandwich not me

Trieah
04-08-2011, 01:23 AM
Two out of three ain't bad. Kuulies!

Rememoration
06-08-2011, 06:22 AM
Trieah

I get the feeling you are a very compassionate, loving person.

Your skin color resembles a deep almond /caramelle.
You are female.
You have black hair, or dark brown hair.
I'm getting the sense that you are very well-kept and good looking.
Very, Independant maybe?

Trieah
06-08-2011, 06:54 AM
Yes, compassionate and loving to a fault, and I usually wind up getting taken advantage of because of it :icon_frown:

I do have a lot of Native American in me, so my skin does tend to get a bit darker, especially in the summer, but the parts of me that rarely see the light of day, such as torso and thighs, are kind of pasty white, LOL.

Yes, I am female. My hair is naturally dark brown with lots of premature gray (runs in my dad's side of the family), but I dye it a deep dark red.

As for the rest, I do the best I can, with what I got :wink:

Rememoration
06-08-2011, 08:52 PM
Yes, compassionate and loving to a fault, and I usually wind up getting taken advantage of because of it :icon_frown:

I do have a lot of Native American in me, so my skin does tend to get a bit darker, especially in the summer, but the parts of me that rarely see the light of day, such as torso and thighs, are kind of pasty white, LOL.

Yes, I am female. My hair is naturally dark brown with lots of premature gray (runs in my dad's side of the family), but I dye it a deep dark red.

As for the rest, I do the best I can, with what I got :wink:

Aha! And here I thought I was off by a mile-stone.
This game really is fun. :3

Rena
07-08-2011, 11:22 PM
Rememoration-i get a female-you are a nice person-gentle-you have a husband-very cool person.
IM NOT SURE!!!
just took a chance....

Rememoration
08-08-2011, 04:46 AM
Rememoration-i get a female-you are a nice person-gentle-you have a husband-very cool person.
IM NOT SURE!!!
just took a chance....

Actually, no I think you're off there. XD
I am Male, and currently not engaged at all what so ever.
Andd, I believe I'm a nice person. Not so sure about the 'very cool' part. xP
Good try though.

Lightspirit
08-08-2011, 08:24 AM
Someone do me ul return the favor in a couple of days

Moxen
08-08-2011, 12:05 PM
Above poster is...

Male... with Red-ish or Blonde hair? Something light, can't really tell. Slim build.

Outgoing, although slow to warm up to people, good-natured, can sometimes be too headstrong.

I could also be totally wrong. Never done anything farther than a few feet.

Rena
08-08-2011, 05:08 PM
Actually, no I think you're off there. XD
I am Male, and currently not engaged at all what so ever.
Andd, I believe I'm a nice person. Not so sure about the 'very cool' part. xP
Good try though.

dang i was totally off!! OOPS!!! sorry about that!!!
must have been my imagination instead of my intuition!!!!!!

can someone see what they get about me???
just curious on what someone receives..:wink:

telepathkid
08-08-2011, 05:47 PM
ok ok do mine.

Rememoration
08-08-2011, 09:19 PM
ok ok do mine.

I get the feeling you are young, or at least younger than I am.
Guessing , ages of 12-14? most likely 13. I get you are a male, Caucasian , short light brown hair? Glasses? (Not sure about the glasses). Fairly slim, not stick thin, not exactly fine , you seem to be average. Uhm... Light eyes, not sure if it's green or blue, maybe hazel?

Now keep in mind, I'll probably be off completely. XD

telepathkid
08-08-2011, 10:05 PM
haha yah way off...nice try though

Moxen
09-08-2011, 09:30 AM
Telpath kid... around 2O, could be less, could be more. Black/Dark hair, not the tallest.

Lightspirit
09-08-2011, 11:49 AM
Above poster is...

Male... with Red-ish or Blonde hair? Something light, can't really tell. Slim build.

Outgoing, although slow to warm up to people, good-natured, can sometimes be too headstrong.

I could also be totally wrong. Never done anything farther than a few feet.

Male... with Red-ish or Blonde hair? Something light, can't really tell. Slim build. no on both stocky build brown hair.

Outgoing, although slow to warm up to people, good-natured, can sometimes be too headstrong. out going yes. I am cautious with some people if I think they are less than genuine. Everyone else I am outgoing and i guess easy to talk to and initiate conversations with strangers a lot.

002 Cents
12-08-2011, 05:57 PM
lightworkerAu - When I focus on you I see a ball of fire, a start with 60 points or possibly a comet.

I sense a deep complexity, a curiosity, a temper, an unresolved search for someone who has long been missing but not "Gone" where they are remains unknown. But this has manifested it self in a way that leaves you feeling like you are looking for something almost obsessively.

If that makes any sense to you than yay! 'Cause I feel like I am just having a roll in the hay with my wild imagination right now.

I did this one for you a while back but never got any response.

wizhard
05-09-2011, 09:33 PM
i see red and a black board with people siting down i see a motor bike i see a fake diamond bracelet.

Lightspirit
24-09-2011, 12:17 PM
I did this one for you a while back but never got any response.

Sorry I have been real busy with work/study commitments and have not had much time for anything much so sorry bout the delay getting back

I sense a deep complexity, a curiosity, a temper yeah for sure thats true

Not so much temper now I am older I dont get angry much at all.

The other part sounds like parts of my body or my family. It exists but has not been "there" for a very long time. I dont search for that which is missing anymore or will not exist anymore.

very close intuition on your part

Smiler
24-09-2011, 12:28 PM
Lightworker

I see you with yr hand on your head .. like you are part thinking ..part resting...in a light reflective way.
You have a blend of both religion and science and you are aware that there is more.
I see numbers around you ... letters to numbers..
You have a strong inner pull ..which u do keep very quite.
You only let out what you need to or wish to..
At some point you had difficulty suffering what is known as fools..this has passed ..and bears no reflection on you like it once did.
I see you looking at the stars .. I wonder do you have a favourite.

Many books in yr life..some have dust on them..some old ones you might like too read a line or two again ..for as you have grown ..so have the meanings..

(all said with love and light)

Lightspirit
24-09-2011, 12:48 PM
Lightworker

I see you with yr hand on your head .. like you are part thinking ..part resting...in a light reflective way.
You have a blend of both religion and science and you are aware that there is more.
I see numbers around you ... letters to numbers..
You have a strong inner pull ..which u do keep very quite.
You only let out what you need to or wish to..
At some point you had difficulty suffering what is known as fools..this has passed ..and bears no reflection on you like it once did.
I see you looking at the stars .. I wonder do you have a favourite.

Many books in yr life..some have dust on them..some old ones you might like too read a line or two again ..for as you have grown ..so have the meanings..

(all said with love and light)

:) I dont know what you meant by fools but the rest of it sounded pretty good

Lightspirit
24-09-2011, 01:07 PM
@ smiler I have not done this in ages but I am going to try it again.

The first thing I saw when I thought of you was a curly white earring with a pearl or bead. it was like a hoop but was a curl. I think it could be a present or something you treasure as a favorite.

I feel there is a guy around you short curly hair with a well groomed short beard. He looked fairly fit, not overweight.

I think also the colour white is a preference of yours. A tea set like a fancy one inherited from a relative came to mind also as something in your house.

A picture of a guitar came to mind for you maybe you are musically inclined or at some point have had an interest?

Smiler
24-09-2011, 01:49 PM
Lightworker hello :)

What I mean by fools ..which I hope this makes sense ..is false prophets.etc.

I am actually wearing pearl drop earrings today ..I also got given yesterday by my daughter a pandora woven silverbead which has a sea horse dangling from it ... ...yes this sea horse is special to me and a favourite.

I know a short guy ..well groomed and fit .. I don;t have anyone around me with short curly hair and beard though.

White is the color preference of mine . although I love most colors .

I love listening to people who play guitar or music ...I can't play ...I can write songs though.

You have clear vision Lightworker and clearly you know who you are talking to spiritually .

With respect to you and yr guides
and Thank you

:) x

Smiler
24-09-2011, 01:53 PM
OH PS...My son brought me a Japanese blue-green tea set ..a couple of years ago..although its not old ..the design probadly is traditional.

May I try again with you ?

Lightspirit
24-09-2011, 02:00 PM
sure thing

I only use one guide I guess I just pray to God for a word for a person and sometimes pictures come.

flase prophets- once bitten twice shy yeah for sure i had those.

you can try for me again if you like.

Smiler
24-09-2011, 02:17 PM
I wrote half of this down before reading yr reply .. Lightworker ..

I believe you can feel truth

Keywords:
Sodom and Gomorrah... Book of Genesis ...Torah

I get blue with you .. I have a image in my mind of you standing on a shelf ( I feel like saying ledge ..but get shelf) .

I looked at Michael ..and further beyond there .. You are facing God .

I also get the number 4 with that .

There are codes ..of which I believe you are aware of.

I'm am looking .I cannot see your home etc ..it feels to me like you have a small book of notes ..hidden ,, looks like its under a mattress.

I wonder do para-bells come to your mind that suit certain situations perfectly ..invisible guidance.

I do not see any stubbornness with you ( don't know why I am saying that either).

I believe you are very very well protected... You are not an open book ..there is many facets to you.

I feel like there is a certain song ..you surrender too.

I had a smell of old tobacco before ...like from a pipe..there is a woodshed almost like a small barn ..this seems to relate.. the timber on the shed is either run down or unusually built ..a home job..although its old ..no paint .
I cannot see any buildings near this shed...

I have a question ..did yr grandfather ...I think on yr fathers side ..have an accent .. I see something with his mouth or tongue.

Love and blessings
:)..

Smiler
24-09-2011, 02:28 PM
PS .. I am just reading previous posts now ..lol .. u do have blue .. thanks God .

I pray a lot too Lightworker

Lightspirit
24-09-2011, 02:42 PM
I wrote half of this down before reading yr reply .. Lightworker ..

I believe you can feel truth Maybe the little bit of intuition i have

Keywords:
Sodom and Gomorrah... Book of Genesis ...Torah I like the bible

I get blue with you .. I have a image in my mind of you standing on a shelf ( I feel like saying ledge ..but get shelf) .

I looked at Michael ..and further beyond there .. You are facing God . This I like the idea of it is my chosen place every day in contact with jesus

I also get the number 4 with that .

There are codes ..of which I believe you are aware of. I work with numbers but codes I am not sure about

I'm am looking .I cannot see your home etc ..it feels to me like you have a small book of notes ..hidden ,, looks like its under a mattress. I do and I hid it but its not there.

I wonder do para-bells come to your mind that suit certain situations perfectly ..invisible guidance. Not sure what you mean by this

I do not see any stubbornness with you ( don't know why I am saying that either). Tonight there is no stubborness

I believe you are very very well protected... You are not an open book ..there is many facets to you. Yes I am cautious and plan a lot. I try to keep away from silly decisions. spiritually I try to be in Prayer with God That seems to help a lot with keeping away negative stuff.

I feel like there is a certain song ..you surrender too. I couldn't think of one now, it might come to me later.

I had a smell of old tobacco before ...like from a pipe..there is a woodshed almost like a small barn ..this seems to relate.. the timber on the shed is either run down or unusually built ..a home job..although its old ..no paint .
I cannot see any buildings near this shed...

I have a question ..did yr grandfather ...I think on yr fathers side ..have an accent .. I see something with his mouth or tongue.
Tell me more about this... Think of those 2 things together. I wil answer you soon about it

Love and blessings
:)..

. That was good you went for the not easy stuff :) Ill answer things for you for trying that hard. I think you have different giftings to me in that you see other things about people you did good.

Smiler
24-09-2011, 03:56 PM
Lightworker

I pray ..and do my best to put to paper what I see ..feel.. think .etc. And I thank God afterward... I know my intent is good. You popped up on another thread and that got my attention spiritually . I don't know why ~ and I don't analyze why . :)

Codes are like working out a puzzle .. for example " the blind to see "
The person may not be physically blind .. but spiritually blind

..basing life on power ..greed ..lust...envy ...and choosing not to look at compassion..empathy..love..patience ..non judgment etc.

Letters reasonate to numbers ...

parabells ..are like "don't throw pearls towards swine" IMO meaning " Don't waste spirits breath on a person who chooses not to hear"

Jesus spoke in parabells ..like matthew13 ..sower of the seed.

It's 2 am Australian Time Lightworker ...I must sleep and I have been ill all week ..so will ask for guidance with your question next time ..if I forget as I have a busy schedule just PM if you wish ...

My very tired mind .seems to have yr dad and grandfather as one..
Therefore its bed time for me.

Goodnight

Lightspirit
25-09-2011, 01:06 AM
Lightworker

I pray ..and do my best to put to paper what I see ..feel.. think .etc. And I thank God afterward... I know my intent is good. You popped up on another thread and that got my attention spiritually . I don't know why ~ and I don't analyze why . :)

Codes are like working out a puzzle .. for example " the blind to see "
The person may not be physically blind .. but spiritually blind

..basing life on power ..greed ..lust...envy ...and choosing not to look at compassion..empathy..love..patience ..non judgment etc.

Letters reasonate to numbers ...

parabells ..are like "don't throw pearls towards swine" IMO meaning " Don't waste spirits breath on a person who chooses not to hear"

Jesus spoke in parabells ..like matthew13 ..sower of the seed.

It's 2 am Australian Time Lightworker ...I must sleep and I have been ill all week ..so will ask for guidance with your question next time ..if I forget as I have a busy schedule just PM if you wish ...

My very tired mind .seems to have yr dad and grandfather as one..
Therefore its bed time for me.

Goodnight
:) Ah I see what you meant parables, yeah I have heaps of those I listen to

I was interested as to what you saw with the grandfather because what you wrote sounded like my dads stepdad as he smoked a pipe and was Scottish.

He was a war veteran and his mouth drooped to the side from mustard gas exposure out the back wasa little shed they built a long time ago.

Smiler
25-09-2011, 01:17 PM
Hi Lightworker

Thanks that would explain why the picture I saw as 2 men overlapping.
Being a stepdad...

He is around you know.

Do you have something of his ? or are aware of something...its small ..sort of shaped like a gernade or maybe a unusual shell/bone lthat is carved...whatever it is I can see an image of its shape but not object itself..

I ask this Question also as I see a hand holding something of this nature..
Its is precious to the person holding it...has lots of memories in it.

I don't see you questing answers anymore .. there is a feeling of reflection ..peaceful reflection.

IMO you have been through a mine field of sorts yourself this life...a while ago ...close to 10 yrs ago ..

You stand alone ( yet no -one is alone)..

I don't feel you need anything more said ..if this relates I pray it is in a wonderful way.

I smell that funny tobacco type smell again .. Then I see a hand in a image a mans hand on a small boys shoulder..no words said then ..back then ..( I feel they are felt now though)

All the Best

I see a person walking who really loves clouds..especially the sun light coming through .

Do you paint Light-worker?

Are you waying something up in your mind to do with work.? pro's and con's ?

I don't see anything around you ...it feels like you have no materialistic attachments ...Its like you appreciate creativity and beauty ..yet ..you like SPACE...personal space is highly important.

I feel you think better in absolute silence ...like you collect data ...mmm lol for a sec I thought you where a stockbroker or something.

PS. I don't know what the Torah is either....or why I put it in earlier post?

Safe traveling LW

OH Something about gone fishing come through my mind .. :)

mattie
25-09-2011, 01:22 PM
tragblack-

fem 23-25 years old ...

tragblack's profile lists her as a woman.

Lightspirit
25-09-2011, 09:01 PM
tragblack's profile lists her as a woman. it's not really a post about the person above but since your in here il ask if you want someone to try for you. Can we?

Smiler
25-09-2011, 10:03 PM
Lightworker

Hi just wanted to add a note ~ if what I said does not reasonate ..it's cool.... no harm intended .. Thanks for your time and patience is such a lovey quality.

Lightspirit
26-09-2011, 02:31 AM
Lightworker

Hi just wanted to add a note ~ if what I said does not reasonate ..it's cool.... no harm intended .. Thanks for your time and patience is such a lovey quality.

:)Some of it did though the things you said I highlighted purple describe my grandfather in ways nobody could guess normally as they were accurate

Lightspirit
26-09-2011, 12:30 PM
Hi Lightworker

Thanks that would explain why the picture I saw as 2 men overlapping.
Being a stepdad...

He is around you know.

Do you have something of his ? or are aware of something...its small ..sort of shaped like a gernade or maybe a unusual shell/bone lthat is carved...whatever it is I can see an image of its shape but not object itself..

I ask this Question also as I see a hand holding something of this nature..
Its is precious to the person holding it...has lots of memories in it.

I don't see you questing answers anymore .. there is a feeling of reflection ..peaceful reflection.

IMO you have been through a mine field of sorts yourself this life...a while ago ...close to 10 yrs ago ..

You stand alone ( yet no -one is alone)..

I don't feel you need anything more said ..if this relates I pray it is in a wonderful way.

I smell that funny tobacco type smell again .. Then I see a hand in a image a mans hand on a small boys shoulder..no words said then ..back then ..( I feel they are felt now though)

All the Best

I see a person walking who really loves clouds..especially the sun light coming through .

Do you paint Light-worker?

Are you waying something up in your mind to do with work.? pro's and con's ?

I don't see anything around you ...it feels like you have no materialistic attachments ...Its like you appreciate creativity and beauty ..yet ..you like SPACE...personal space is highly important.

I feel you think better in absolute silence ...like you collect data ...mmm lol for a sec I thought you where a stockbroker or something.

PS. I don't know what the Torah is either....or why I put it in earlier post?

Safe traveling LW

OH Something about gone fishing come through my mind .. :) Smiler you just raised the bar on this thread you are gifted a lot in this area.

My father and grandfather are dead and have been for along time. My grandfather was a chain smoker and smoked a pipe.

My 2 most treasured possessions of them and particularly my father is a WW2 pineapple hand grenade (with explosive removed) he kept from when he was a boy in darwin and gave to me and a carved bone handle skinning knife. I am amazed how you worked that out, nobody knows that.

Paint? in Photoshop I do

I prefer peace I do work with heaps of data I do it for work. I am always thinking about work of some kind weighing stuff up.

Congrats in a job well done you picked things nobody could have known. Some of my closest friends dont even know what you posted.

I smell a career in this for you. You got me in most areas exactly.

Ps: Torah is the Jewish bible thing The closest thing I am to Jewish is I dont eat pork!

midnightstar
26-09-2011, 12:49 PM
I'm seeing blues and purples for LightworkerAU - do you have a dog? I can also see a collie dog round you (border collie type thing)

I'm probably way out with this so feel free to disregard it ...

Shining Star
26-09-2011, 04:25 PM
I am seeing in beautydylan... a radiant aura of light blue and wonderful inner beauty which permeates the room, emanating from the heart centre and radiating every atom... :hug3:

Smiler
27-09-2011, 09:42 AM
Lightworker ..I felt the joy of God reading your reply ..and that is the GIFT .

I neary cried AGAIN ..I don't need a career .in that area... Its not important.. what is important is TRUSTING God ...LOVE ..heaing..faith ...and as humans touching hearts .

Wow God is So Wonderful ...I am always is awe of the magic of the presence of the love and light.

Thank you for sharing with me ..very very much .

Lightspirit
27-09-2011, 10:39 AM
The acid test of a gift from God is when its for other people and not your own glorification. If you do things for God It will always usually be for anothers benefit.

Bless you, you have a good heart.

Smiler
27-09-2011, 02:19 PM
Wishing you a wonderful life journey with lots of delightful surprises ..LW

..and a few AWwwwwwwwwww's thrown in ..

thank you and God bless

Jules
27-09-2011, 02:40 PM
Just found this thread :D

Ok here goes, might be a bit rusty so Smiler .. if I'm wrong - apologies lol

Sensitive, kind, caring, uts others before self, can't say no, won't accept compliments easily (if at all) refuses to be a victim, has a profound inner strength, is a natural born counsellor and healer, can take life a little too seriously at times, over thinks and analyzes, seeing mushrooms .. not sure what' that's about! lol .. likes to sing but hasn't done for while, feeling a little opressed recently and shut off, enjoys being out in nature, has an affinity with trees, is drawn to the colour yellow, number 31 important? likes shoes!!

Smiler
27-09-2011, 09:03 PM
Jules ..Im rusty too :)

Quote : Sensitive, kind, caring, uts others before self, can't say no, won't accept compliments easily (if at all) refuses to be a victim, has a profound inner strength, is a natural born counsellor and healer,

LOL ..the one in bold definitely popped at me..I am slowly standing up ..bit wobbly ..Thank you for what you said Jules *hug*

can take life a little too seriously at times, over thinks and analyzes, seeing mushrooms .. not sure what' that's about! lol

I am committed to my life and relationship with God ( the light) in that way I am serious ..I don't over analyze ..I "Feel" worry though ..so I can see how the energy of analyze and worry would appear the same...
I don't understand the mushrooms lol .

Quote: .. likes to sing but hasn't done for while,

I like to sing :) yes ..can I sing ..Nope lol ...

Quote: feeling a little opressed recently and shut off,
I am still grieving and am shut off a tad ..yet life is unfolding with so many beautiful things happening.

Quote: enjoys being out in nature, has an affinity with trees
I truly Love trees.. my favourite is the Australian White Ghost Gum..
I love nature too ...Earth ..she is a beautiful planet .

, is drawn to the colour yellow,
Not sure what Yellow is Jules ..I am drawn to many colors though and love white.

quote: number 31 important?

I actually saw the number 13 appear with my eyes open before sleep last night ..dont know why ..

likes shoes!!
I like shoes and clothes ...I don't buy them new ..although they are new...and mainly I get them for a few dollars or free....I have a lot of shoes ... I have been thinking about getting time to sort shoes and give more away.

Thanks Jules .. very much appreciated my beautiful friend xx
I must get ready for work ..BYE :)

Smiler
28-09-2011, 11:20 AM
Jules ..

I may be right off ..sorry about the YOU this and THAT ..
Its Not meant how it looks .. on the surface !

You are a true Empath ..you actually do feel the pain and sorrow of others , in your learning ( which has not been easy ..especially in personal Intimate relationships with men ) ..you have taught ~ and done your utmost ~ Because of perceived heartbreak ( which to all of us as humans is very real ..

....I feel you have learn't self discernment ..separate to the relationships itself .. your not CAUGHT ..you are you ! But You are now on that path,

There is a shy quality about you .Tha .people don't see .

There is an unsureness in how you dress or look ( u look beautiful Jules).

You had a " I dont care attitude" about things to do with you..I believe thats about to change.

I see sailing ships .............. ?

I see there is still some-one... deep in your heart ...I am not sure if this person you feel for ....Knows.

You are fiercely loyal to the vulnerable and weak and you stand Up to be counted ..

You have had to stand back .. to come forward .( self reflection and healing time).

There are a few books around you .( about 5 ) some are stacked sideways sort of ..lol....I have no idea why .?.Are u studying ... ? Or preparing a Gift

You radiate peace ..yet you search ..

:) XX

LoL I just saw a marcasite

love to u jules
XX

Kiki04
29-09-2011, 11:33 PM
Mother of three? lol
Flowers. White and black dog?
This is for Mattie?

tragblack's profile lists her as a woman.

daisy
16-11-2011, 01:31 AM
Kiki i'm probably way off, but slight build, dark hair a fondness for cats, dogs and ice cream, wear a lot of blues and purples. Interests, crystals, reading, i'm also feeling horse riding and painting.

Kiki04
16-11-2011, 05:35 AM
Slight build- Yes
I can't believe you got that I love ice cream lol
I do like dogs and cats.
I do wear a lot of blue and purple. Especially purple. :)
I do have an interest in crystals and I LOVE to read.
Hmm I don't ride horses but I want to learn how to paint.
Well done. :)

BlueOwl
21-11-2011, 02:03 PM
Oooh I shall have a go at this :) Done nothing like this before on a person so will just type what comes to me.

Kiki04

Don't know why this came to me but got a feeling of a problem with your leg maybe..like some kind of pain/ailment. Right leg I think.

Fair haired..dyed possibly. I am getting blond. Eyes are blue. Age...30-40s....

Shy a little not painfully. quiet in nature. Keeps yourself to yourself. Reserved a little. Like if at a party would not be the person who goes and makes their presence known but does like to socialise. Likes the peace and quiet and the simple life and enjoys the simple pleasures in life.

My results on ESP tests have never been good so I would imagine it would be the same scenario here lol.

Golden28
21-11-2011, 02:50 PM
Jadey i detect long brown hair, brown/green eyes, and your a confident person. Thats all i detect, and im most likely completely wrong. lol

BlackWolf
21-11-2011, 04:16 PM
Thin, wearing a red shirt with a extremely short hair cut, almost shaved. Brown hair on the darker side. Dark eyes. Sort of a larger nose (sorry, lol). Lonely. Likes to laugh with friends.

Don't worry. Things will get better--that's a message for you.

You are humble and wish you could meet a significant other or someone who you can relate to and wont take advantage of you.

You remind me of a guy I knew named Jeremy. He keeps popping into my head when I see you. Well, let me know if I am close.

midnightstar
21-11-2011, 04:41 PM
BlackWolf - dark hair, brown eyes, glasses, won't take any nonsense from anyone, likes most animals (I'm probably way out with this lol)

BlackWolf
21-11-2011, 04:46 PM
Ha, no glasses anymore Beauty. I actually got lasik eye surgery. lol. Yep, I won't take nonsense from no one! You got that right.

BlueOwl
21-11-2011, 07:20 PM
Golden28

I don't match up to the apperance at all hehe but I get told I am quite confident often by people who have met me :)

Golden28
21-11-2011, 08:21 PM
Thin, wearing a red shirt with a extremely short hair cut, almost shaved. Brown hair on the darker side. Dark eyes. Sort of a larger nose (sorry, lol). Lonely. Likes to laugh with friends.

Don't worry. Things will get better--that's a message for you.

You are humble and wish you could meet a significant other or someone who you can relate to and wont take advantage of you.

You remind me of a guy I knew named Jeremy. He keeps popping into my head when I see you. Well, let me know if I am close.

Amazing.. wow ive never in my life had someone predict me with such accuracy.. thats just unreal.. the bit about the red shirt though.. im not wearing a redshirt.. but this is very strange.. the time you actualy sent this message i was actualy holding a red football.. a balloon i like playing with.. yeah i know im immature lol.

Seriously its almost as if you know me.. the nose part is true also, and the skinhead .. people say i look russian but im not sure about that, amazing seriously im very impressed!

You also got my personality, and what im like spot on.. and that message kinda hits me hard as well.. i have had it rough for along time, and tbh im finding it very hard to fit in where im living atm because the atmosphere is completely friendly.. Thank you very much for this my friend!

Edit: you know what im going to show people what i look like now to prove how accurate you are because i find this Remarkable, you are very talented!

http://img811.imageshack.us/img811/9716/32710221066723867101242.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/811/32710221066723867101242.jpg/)

P.S dont ask me about the expression on my face, thats me attempting to smile.. lol

Golden28
21-11-2011, 08:31 PM
Golden28

I don't match up to the apperance at all hehe but I get told I am quite confident often by people who have met me :)

Meh well atleast i tried at the end of the day lol :) i can predict that your using a computer that hasnt been formatted in along time though, haha xD

BlackWolf
21-11-2011, 09:26 PM
LOL, I am very proud of myself. I closed my eyes and asked my guides to show me Golden28 and a picture came of an empty doorway, then of you standing in a doorway, looking exactly like you in the pic. OMG, this is great! The nose actually caught my eye, lol..sorry again but it reminded me of my nose so I had to say something. Then I saw a picture of you sitting in front of your computer with your head tilted to the side and your eyes looking down in disappointment. That is when my guides clearly said to me "Don't worry, things will get better" and they were referring to you-very very clearly they were referring to you. I felt what you were feeling and it was such a jumble of emotions that I found it hard to define each one. Most of all, sadness. A lot of the same things I feel.

I'm so glad that it was successful for you. That is the first time I have ever tried. Also, were you in the military at all? My friend Jeremy who I mentioned was in the Coast Guard. Maybe that is why I kept thinking of him. Maybe it's just because you both shared the same haircut, lol.

Maynah
21-11-2011, 09:34 PM
Wow you guys are amazing. I'm not even going to attempt this right now but when I'm ready I'm going to give it a go. Feel free to read me if you can, am interested to see what you come up with :)

Golden28
21-11-2011, 10:29 PM
LOL, I am very proud of myself. I closed my eyes and asked my guides to show me Golden28 and a picture came of an empty doorway, then of you standing in a doorway, looking exactly like you in the pic. OMG, this is great! The nose actually caught my eye, lol..sorry again but it reminded me of my nose so I had to say something. Then I saw a picture of you sitting in front of your computer with your head tilted to the side and your eyes looking down in disappointment. That is when my guides clearly said to me "Don't worry, things will get better" and they were referring to you-very very clearly they were referring to you. I felt what you were feeling and it was such a jumble of emotions that I found it hard to define each one. Most of all, sadness. A lot of the same things I feel.

I'm so glad that it was successful for you. That is the first time I have ever tried. Also, were you in the military at all? My friend Jeremy who I mentioned was in the Coast Guard. Maybe that is why I kept thinking of him. Maybe it's just because you both shared the same haircut, lol.

Well there was a time in my life when i was going to join the army but i never did in the end, I have to ask you about this Jeremy though.. this is going to sound very odd, but when you mentioned that name i could swear to god ive heard this name somewhere before, about 10 mins ago it hit me and well its just another weird coinsidence that seems to follow me arround.

Basicly i know a girl on facebook she's in america, we have been friends for a few years now, and she has often said to me i remind her of a guy she used to know who was called Jeremy and he was exactly the same as me. Now you saying this as well.. is yet another weird coinsidence in life that i cant really explain, And yeah well done on the description!

When you mentioned standing infront of a doorway that resonates with me also because thats where i caught my first appartition when we first moved in, and on that day ive been seeking answers, mind you ive been seeking answers all my life, havent got anywhere yet! lol, and yes im looking for that someone.. yet to find of course meh.

BlackWolf
21-11-2011, 10:42 PM
You look like Jeremy. That's about it. I suppose your features are similar and when my friend stood next to you I thought your name was Jeremy or at least a "J" name.

Golden28
21-11-2011, 10:46 PM
You look like Jeremy. That's about it. I suppose your features are similar and when my friend stood next to you I thought your name was Jeremy or at least a "J" name.

Oh i see, =) hmm well my names michael as ive posted in the introduction section before hand, im not michael J, there was only one of those in the world, a true living legend! :D

Occultist
21-11-2011, 10:52 PM
I see a Brilliance in writing, speaking, or anything else transmitted with words.
Basically over all content in past. you have The ability to transform goals into realistic action. you will soon make a positive contact with a person to help you on a creative action, book perhaps?
Not gullable smart takes things as a grain of salt. Open to all things though.
You tend to live in your worlds you create and the philosophys you have learned along the way.
you cant be romanced easy either.

Maynah
21-11-2011, 11:39 PM
I see a Brilliance in writing, speaking, or anything else transmitted with words.
Basically over all content in past. you have The ability to transform goals into realistic action. you will soon make a positive contact with a person to help you on a creative action, book perhaps?
You tend to live in your worlds you create and the philosophys you have learned along the way.

Is this for me Occultist? It sounds like me :) If not then I will make it about me lol

"I see a Brilliance in writing, speaking, or anything else transmitted with words." - I used to work in communications, web writing. I also have a 'writer's fork' on my palm and I also think I can talk myself out of anything ;)

"Basically over all content in past." - I don't really regret anything, never dwell on the past however embarrassing moments always come back to haunt my memory but even those are things I don't care too much about.

"you have The ability to transform goals into realistic action." - I'm very focused when it comes to goals which I love to set, don't like to waste time on things that don't contribute to the task at hand. Anything is possible.

"you will soon make a positive contact with a person to help you on a creative action, book perhaps?" - this sounds exciting. I have been writing for awhile now and sometimes see the possibility of a book but not for a long time.

"Not gullable smart takes things as a grain of salt." - true

"Open to all things though." - very true

"You tend to live in your worlds you create and the philosophys you have learned along the way" - true

"you cant be romanced easy either" - lol true, my husband would agree with this one.

Totally amazing, I'm blown away. Thanks for that.

Kiki04
22-11-2011, 04:34 AM
WOWWWWW. I got goosebumps! You got it spot on! My right leg has been giving me problems for a couple of months now. How did you know? lol

Physical appearance is off but personality is SPOT on as well. Either way just the fact that you can tell that my right leg is giving me trouble freaked me out enough. You're good. :)

Oooh I shall have a go at this :) Done nothing like this before on a person so will just type what comes to me.

Kiki04

Don't know why this came to me but got a feeling of a problem with your leg maybe..like some kind of pain/ailment. Right leg I think.

Fair haired..dyed possibly. I am getting blond. Eyes are blue. Age...30-40s....

Shy a little not painfully. quiet in nature. Keeps yourself to yourself. Reserved a little. Like if at a party would not be the person who goes and makes their presence known but does like to socialise. Likes the peace and quiet and the simple life and enjoys the simple pleasures in life.

My results on ESP tests have never been good so I would imagine it would be the same scenario here lol.

Kiki04
22-11-2011, 04:40 AM
Are you by any chance french or spanish?
You're thin with straight black hair?

Maynah
22-11-2011, 05:40 AM
Kiki04 are you describing me or Occultist?

Kiki04
22-11-2011, 06:18 AM
I was describing Occultist. Sorry should of been more specific. >.<

Kiki04 are you describing me or Occultist?

BlueOwl
22-11-2011, 08:52 AM
i can predict that your using a computer that hasnt been formatted in along time though, haha xD

That is very true! Lol

BlueOwl
22-11-2011, 08:55 AM
WOWWWWW. I got goosebumps! You got it spot on! My right leg has been giving me problems for a couple of months now. How did you know? lol

Physical appearance is off but personality is SPOT on as well. Either way just the fact that you can tell that my right leg is giving me trouble freaked me out enough. You're good. :)

:D Maybe I have finally found my first talent hehe. No idea how I got it. Just straight away when I looked at your user name the problem with right leg came. Weird haha.

Occultist
22-11-2011, 07:15 PM
Is this for me Occultist? It sounds like me :) If not then I will make it about me lol

"I see a Brilliance in writing, speaking, or anything else transmitted with words." - I used to work in communications, web writing. I also have a 'writer's fork' on my palm and I also think I can talk myself out of anything ;)

"Basically over all content in past." - I don't really regret anything, never dwell on the past however embarrassing moments always come back to haunt my memory but even those are things I don't care too much about.

"you have The ability to transform goals into realistic action." - I'm very focused when it comes to goals which I love to set, don't like to waste time on things that don't contribute to the task at hand. Anything is possible.

"you will soon make a positive contact with a person to help you on a creative action, book perhaps?" - this sounds exciting. I have been writing for awhile now and sometimes see the possibility of a book but not for a long time.

"Not gullable smart takes things as a grain of salt." - true

"Open to all things though." - very true

"You tend to live in your worlds you create and the philosophys you have learned along the way" - true

"you cant be romanced easy either" - lol true, my husband would agree with this one.

Totally amazing, I'm blown away. Thanks for that.

Your welcome. If you ever have a specific question let me know.

Maynah
23-11-2011, 01:01 AM
Your welcome. If you ever have a specific question let me know.
Ooh I'm tempted to ask but will refrain for now. Thank you again!

I was describing Occultist. Sorry should of been more specific. >.<

Hey Kiki04, I wonder if Occultist matches your description but I just wanted to let you know that if you said that it was for me I would have told you that you were spot on! haha My first name is Spanish, my maiden name is French and I'm thin with straight black hair :smile:

Kayen_of_Umbra
23-11-2011, 02:22 AM
Well since i can't describe the person above me can someone describe me. i came for two reason and if you can guess those i think goes towards extra point for dead aim.

Occultist
23-11-2011, 04:18 AM
I am Gypsy on both sides there are different types of Gypsy,Romany,Pikey,Scottish/Irish aka Traveller I am Egyptian and Scottish but my Guide is my sister who passed on Long black wavey hair Olive skin green eyes she looked like Esmarelda from the Disney cartoon. I am more fair ethnic looking with Auburn hair. So I am a educated Gypsy. Many still dont have educations I was one of the lucky ones.
I was told by many Mediums that before you see me you see my Guide/Sister.
So you were dead on in a way.<-Pardon the pun.. Egyptian would look french or Spanish if you think about it. Blessed be and good job.

Occultist
23-11-2011, 04:35 AM
:redface: Kiki04 I did yours also I hope you dont mind.
Your past was very difficult and a struggle there was a recent end to a difficult situation. A battle But you was given Lemons and made Lemonade.
Your love sharing knowledge with others. Broken people are drawn to you and confess unusual things. Almost like a sinner comes to a Priest for forgivness. You have a healing aura through your mouth. But becareful that mouth can be a edge sword when it comes to friends family or what you know and have learned. Your still dusting the ashes off from the battle but you are growing in the process. For your present state the word Capriciousness keeps ringing in my ears. meaning you shoot from the hip. Even when you read for me you went like what the heck I will just do it also LOL. You are open to many energys this can be good or bad. People are like a moth to a flame with you. Becareful with that. In future I see you Creating prosperity<-peace and harmony and forgivness and accepting what happened. You havent yet 100% let go of the guilt. If you open yourself up to your gifts I see not only healing through mouth but the gift of Prophetic dreams. Not just for you but others. You might not understand them right away but if this happens do what you do best go with your gut.
Dont second guess yourself. I hope I have helped you in a little way find your path and I will "with your Permission of course" light a candle for you in symbol that you may find your way. Dont be afraid of your passions.

Kiki04
23-11-2011, 05:28 AM
WOW I don't even know where to begin. Of course I don't mind at ALL that you read me. I greatly appreciate it. :hug2:
You are correct about people being drawn to me and expressing their worries and "weird" stuff that they may be going through. I LOVE helping people so I do wish to expand on my gifts whatever they may be. :D Thank you for the reminder about not second guessing myself, I do that more than I want to.
You certainly have my permission to light that candle. It is very toughtful and sweet of you to offer. I greatly appreciate it!! :hug2:

Love and light,
Kiki04

:redface: Kiki04 I did yours also I hope you dont mind.
Your past was very difficult and a struggle there was a recent end to a difficult situation. A battle But you was given Lemons and made Lemonade.
Your love sharing knowledge with others. Broken people are drawn to you and confess unusual things. Almost like a sinner comes to a Priest for forgivness. You have a healing aura through your mouth. But becareful that mouth can be a edge sword when it comes to friends family or what you know and have learned. Your still dusting the ashes off from the battle but you are growing in the process. For your present state the word Capriciousness keeps ringing in my ears. meaning you shoot from the hip. Even when you read for me you went like what the heck I will just do it also LOL. You are open to many energys this can be good or bad. People are like a moth to a flame with you. Becareful with that. In future I see you Creating prosperity<-peace and harmony and forgivness and accepting what happened. You havent yet 100% let go of the guilt. If you open yourself up to your gifts I see not only healing through mouth but the gift of Prophetic dreams. Not just for you but others. You might not understand them right away but if this happens do what you do best go with your gut.
Dont second guess yourself. I hope I have helped you in a little way find your path and I will "with your Permission of course" light a candle for you in symbol that you may find your way. Dont be afraid of your passions.

Kiki04
23-11-2011, 05:29 AM
Are you petite? I was actually reading one of the responses and I noticed that I was reading it in a French accent, so I tried getting a mental image of the person and that's what I got.
Ooh I'm tempted to ask but will refrain for now. Thank you again!

Hey Kiki04, I wonder if Occultist matches your description but I just wanted to let you know that if you said that it was for me I would have told you that you were spot on! haha My first name is Spanish, my maiden name is French and I'm thin with straight black hair :smile:

Kiki04
23-11-2011, 05:31 AM
ON second thought that's the same image I got with you as well but I didn't want to post it because I thought I was cheating somehow. I looked at your little avatar so I'm not sure if that's where my image of you came from. lol

Are you petite? I was actually reading one of the responses and I noticed that I was reading it in a French accent, so I tried getting a mental image of the person and that's what I got.

Kiki04
23-11-2011, 05:34 AM
I got that you were a blonde male. Self described polygamist? lol Probably WAY OFF. lol >.<

Love and light,
Kiki04 :confused1:

Well since i can't describe the person above me can someone describe me. i came for two reason and if you can guess those i think goes towards extra point for dead aim.

Maynah
23-11-2011, 06:08 AM

Yes I am petite. Reading in french accent, that is very cool!

Kiki04
23-11-2011, 06:20 AM
Hmm I'm getting more. Lets see if I'm right. lol

"Spunky" personality? You like going to art shows? Or cultural events? Like music, dancing, going out and having fun. Easy going. Girly? Alternative Rock music?

Yes I am petite. Reading in french accent, that is very cool!

Maynah
23-11-2011, 06:45 AM
Hmm I'm getting more. Lets see if I'm right. lol

"Spunky" personality? You like going to art shows? Or cultural events? Like music, dancing, going out and having fun. Easy going. Girly? Alternative Rock music?

Ok now you're starting to scare me!
I will take the spunky personality lol, love art shows/cultural events, ticks for music, dancing, going out. Yes, pretty easy going. I've always been a tomboy but my daughters have turned me girly! Only thing, I'm not that much into alternative, I'm more soul/rnb and dance. Well done :)

Kiki04
23-11-2011, 07:07 AM
Wow... first time I get a good read on someone :)
I see you dressed very fashionably. :) Do you follow some trends? I picture you wearing golden bangles. Or a lot of cute jewelry.

midnightstar
23-11-2011, 10:09 AM
Kiki - I'm seeing a lot of blues, purples and yellows, do you like cats and dogs? I also feel you enjoy swimming .............

I'm probably way out because I'm not able to focus properly (told you the reason in PM)

Occultist
23-11-2011, 04:53 PM
WOW I don't even know where to begin. Of course I don't mind at ALL that you read me. I greatly appreciate it. :hug2:
You are correct about people being drawn to me and expressing their worries and "weird" stuff that they may be going through. I LOVE helping people so I do wish to expand on my gifts whatever they may be. :D Thank you for the reminder about not second guessing myself, I do that more than I want to.
You certainly have my permission to light that candle. It is very toughtful and sweet of you to offer. I greatly appreciate it!! :hug2:

Love and light,
Kiki04
Yes you might second guess your self but you still shoot from the hip in a what the hell kinda way. Your 1st impression is everything learn to trust yourself.

Smiler
23-11-2011, 07:28 PM
Occultist

I am doing this light heartily for practice purposes, hopefully some thing makes sense *hug*

My first impression is that I see you like looking up at the sky ..there is a particular patch that you watch... I wonder do you read the heavens skies? ..The seasons now come into my mind ...Two brown suitcases now come into my mind ( are you thinking of travel ?)

There has been a massive learning in your life ..an intense period ..whereby you became very disciplined in your own self learning to gather your resources ..I see that you have the ability to travel the time line ..and I ponder do you bring some of your spiritual resources from the past to present in a instant for healing.

I see an old musical instrumental ..its wooden I feel .. reminds me a tad of our Australian didgeridoo ..but its a lot lot smaller.. I see its hard crafted / painted ...( was this a grandmothers .. there is a woman attached to the energy of it)...Native Knowledge ???

I have an image of you sorting things out .. your resources I feel .. there is a faint picture I have of you dividing things so they are equal .

Everything is like a pie in a chart ( dont know why I said that ?..its cut in triangles )

I will post this as I may be way way off .

( Just got an image of an old well ) ... Very old .

Love and light

Anng
23-11-2011, 08:25 PM
Just been abroad and saw very old well discovered by a friend.
Yes I look up into the sky -think about my dear teenage grandson who died last year. Yes massive intense time. Maybe i do travel the time line -my imaginary friend as child had similar name to grandson! I'm sitting next to old wooden piano-i got it for my grand-daughter. Yes sorting things out at work-equality very important just now.I've just done a mind map for a bid I'm doing looks like triangles. x

Occultist
23-11-2011, 09:44 PM
Smiler: I am leaving shortly. I love the fall I always look up never down. The instrument is a scottish whistle. when mum dies I have to sort things out between me and my sister. So I am always doing it in my head and redoing it. My soul is like a pie chart its cut into triangles and being pulled in different ways. I also like to be fair and make sure everyone is happy so I divide myself all over. There is a Old well in the back of my house friend who is Native American seen it in a dream she hates it.

Maynah
23-11-2011, 11:34 PM
Wow... first time I get a good read on someone :)
I see you dressed very fashionably. :) Do you follow some trends? I picture you wearing golden bangles. Or a lot of cute jewelry.

I think you're starting to drift off a bit here now Kiki :D
I hate wearing jewelry, especially bangles and I probably wouldn't choose gold if I had to. Me fashionable? I think I'm more classic, end up wearing the same clothes but I do like to get dressed up for that special occassion. Thanks for the reading though, this is fun. Wish I could do it but my confidence is down on things like this.

Kiki04
24-11-2011, 12:09 AM
My favorite color is purple. ;) I also like teal and yellow. :)
I love animals!! I don't know how to swim but I enjoy floating lol

Kiki - I'm seeing a lot of blues, purples and yellows, do you like cats and dogs? I also feel you enjoy swimming .............

I'm probably way out because I'm not able to focus properly (told you the reason in PM)

BlackWolf
24-11-2011, 01:36 AM
I don't think anyone has read for beautydylan yet :( I would but I know her too well ;)

eyewish
24-11-2011, 01:52 AM
You like the dark, like wolfs, like smoking weed and drinking beer, like listening to loud music, like mustangs and american muscle cars and hate cheerleaders and football teams.

midnightstar
24-11-2011, 10:09 AM
I don't think anyone has read for beautydylan yet :( I would but I know her too well ;)

I can't read for myself LOL :D

Maynah
24-11-2011, 11:56 AM
I can't read for myself LOL :D

Ok here goes nothing.
Beautydylan I picked this up from you yesterday. Long dark wavy hair and... cupcakes! That is all :-)

Sorry, not much of a reading so hopefully someone else can give you a more thorough (& accurate) one :redface:

BlackWolf
24-11-2011, 01:17 PM
eyewish. Were you talking about me? Do I like smoking weed? I suppose I do, but I don't smoke it because of UA tests. Beer? Bleh, horrible stuff. Mustangs are the best and my fav. car. Muscle cars are fun to look at. Cheerleaders-I wish they would fall down when they get thrown into the air. Football teams? I only love one and that is the WSU Cougars, who by the way are going to WIN the applecup this weekend and blow the huskies out of the water!!!!!

Golden28
24-11-2011, 05:42 PM
Blackwolf: Your arround 5 foot 7 in height you have black hair, glasses and you live in the mountains youve requested information on oldhomesteads in Wenatchee washington or the close surroundings. You enjoy walking into the forrest and going on hikes and are always looking for haunted locations to explore, your also cute :3 lol :)

P.S a private Eye is in the sky looking down upon you xD

BlackWolf
24-11-2011, 05:58 PM
Golden-5'7" is my exact height. Black hair? I have dark brown hair but I died it black a few months ago. I use to have glasses but I got lasik eye surgery at the end of October. I love the mountains, as you already know. Yes, I looked for old homesteads in wenatchee because I love exploring them and taking pictures. I do love walking thru the forest and hiking. Haunted locations are fun, but I don't go looking for trouble as far as the spirit world is concerned. lol. And, yes, I am pretty cute, lol. Thanks.

Golden28
24-11-2011, 06:22 PM
Golden-5'7" is my exact height. Black hair? I have dark brown hair but I died it black a few months ago. I use to have glasses but I got lasik eye surgery at the end of October. I love the mountains, as you already know. Yes, I looked for old homesteads in wenatchee because I love exploring them and taking pictures. I do love walking thru the forest and hiking. Haunted locations are fun, but I don't go looking for trouble as far as the spirit world is concerned. lol. And, yes, I am pretty cute, lol. Thanks.

I also sense that you recently changed your avatar, and now im a sad panda :( lol. :)

Lightspirit
25-11-2011, 10:23 AM
I can't read for myself LOL :DI'll have a go for you. I didnt read your profile and haven't looked back through posts because that takes the fun out of it.

How you look.

Wavy hair parted in the middle. it looks black to me. its past shoulder length long.

Freckles come to mind like light brown orangey ones a lot of I think. that was the second message I got about you.

A younger face like mid 30's.

Around you

Aura- green with outer yellow. - nature person I think. Environmentally aware.

shirt- tan singlet top.

I think you have a goldfish tank not far from your computer, and both are in your long lounge room.

Computer is an Asus laptop. It hads asilver and black logo on the back a metallic sticker.

I felt you aren't wearing jewellery, a very down to earth person.

I didn't get a sense of younger children sharing your house with you.

lol I just wrote what came. sometimes it works..

BlueOwl
25-11-2011, 10:35 AM
Could someone have a try at reading me? :smile:

Lightspirit
25-11-2011, 11:34 PM
Could someone have a try at reading me? :smile:Sure thing jadey

jadey with you I pictured a girl about 18-20 with honey blonde straight hair and straight fringe.

A pretty girl. very feminine, not a tom boy.

I feel you are a person who believes in God but doubts creep into your mind and you are a bit more surer god is there than not there. It was one of my first impressions of you a sort of searching going on.

your aura is blue I think you might be a very spiritually seeking person. I think it is a very important part of your life.
I keep getting a picture of a single diamond engagement ring on your left hand. i get the impression it has maybe not been there for very long.

your house i think is white and your room is upstairs. I kept seeing a bedroom with a view over a lawn and trees and garden.

i am also getting a feeling of you deciding about doing some voluntary work originally the fist thought was missionary of some sort.

that will do for now.

Hope you enjoy it. Its fun to try, you should give it a go picturing someone.

BlueOwl
26-11-2011, 01:32 PM
Sure thing jadey

jadey with you I pictured a girl about 18-20 with honey blonde straight hair and straight fringe.
Girl yes. I am older than 20 but I get mistook for that age area when people meet me as I am very young looking so not bad. I don't have honey blond hair but recently have thought about dying it that colour or having highlights because I like the colour and my hair is staight with a fringe so not bad

A pretty girl. very feminine, not a tom boy.
Not sure about pretty lol but I am feminine and definitely not a tomboy

I feel you are a person who believes in God but doubts creep into your mind and you are a bit more surer god is there than not there. It was one of my first impressions of you a sort of searching going on.
This is true. All true. Every word.

your aura is blue I think you might be a very spiritually seeking person. I think it is a very important part of your life.
I keep getting a picture of a single diamond engagement ring on your left hand. i get the impression it has maybe not been there for very long.
I was not sure what colour my aura was and was hoping someone could tell me this. Blue...well recently I have took a liking to it all of a sudden where as before I was not really a fan of the colour. I have also started to see blue when I close my eyes in the last 6-8 weeks so interesting you mention blue.
I don't have a diamond ring on my finger but someone asked me to marry them in a dream last week :D LOL. True. Great dream!

your house i think is white and your room is upstairs. I kept seeing a bedroom with a view over a lawn and trees and garden.
My house is magnolia throughout so not far of at all and my room is upstaires. I am in a 1st floor flat which has a garden and my room overlooks it. There is trees in the garden too.

i am also getting a feeling of you deciding about doing some voluntary work originally the fist thought was missionary of some sort.
I have been looking into doing voluntary work after xmas for the first time ever to help get some experince with my career.

Pretty good. Well done. Thank you. :D

that will do for now.

Hope you enjoy it. Its fun to try, you should give it a go picturing someone.
I did it with Kiki last week....will give you a try in a bit :)

BlueOwl
26-11-2011, 06:25 PM
LightworkerAU
This is what I felt I got from you. :)

I will just type what comes to me.

Okay. I am seeing fair hair. More as in blond. Short hair. I think your male. Age- erm..early 30s. Maybe 31. Height..your around 5'9 ish and slim to average build.

Sea..and a lighthouse. ( Could be influenced by the first part of your username that but I will put it anyway ).

Your single I feel. No children. If you are single I feel your not compelled in finding someone right now...like your quite happy just as you are and going steady with the flow. Like your not actively searching for someone right now.

Small dog around you. Jack russell looking thing it is.

I really can't get much else on you atm for some reason. If I do I will put it across.

Lightspirit
27-11-2011, 02:40 AM
LightworkerAU
This is what I felt I got from you. :)

I will just type what comes to me.

Okay. I am seeing fair hair. More as in blond. Short hair. I think your male. Age- erm..early 30s. Maybe 31. Height..your around 5'9 ish and slim to average build.

Sea..and a lighthouse. ( Could be influenced by the first part of your username that but I will put it anyway ).

Your single I feel. No children. If you are single I feel your not compelled in finding someone right now...like your quite happy just as you are and going steady with the flow. Like your not actively searching for someone right now.

Small dog around you. Jack russell looking thing it is.

I really can't get much else on you atm for some reason. If I do I will put it across. Il send you a pm and let you know how you got on

eyewish
29-11-2011, 12:57 AM
eyewish. Were you talking about me? Do I like smoking weed? I suppose I do, but I don't smoke it because of UA tests. Beer? Bleh, horrible stuff. Mustangs are the best and my fav. car. Muscle cars are fun to look at. Cheerleaders-I wish they would fall down when they get thrown into the air. Football teams? I only love one and that is the WSU Cougars, who by the way are going to WIN the applecup this weekend and blow the huskies out of the water!!!!!

Yes Blackwolf was referring to yourself, looks like I wasnt far off then, lol.

No one tried me, feel left out, but im use to it! lol

midnightstar
29-11-2011, 10:46 AM
I'll have a go for you. I didnt read your profile and haven't looked back through posts because that takes the fun out of it.

How you look.

Wavy hair parted in the middle. it looks black to me. its past shoulder length long.

Freckles come to mind like light brown orangey ones a lot of I think. that was the second message I got about you.

A younger face like mid 30's.

Around you

Aura- green with outer yellow. - nature person I think. Environmentally aware.

shirt- tan singlet top.

I think you have a goldfish tank not far from your computer, and both are in your long lounge room.

Computer is an Asus laptop. It hads asilver and black logo on the back a metallic sticker.

I felt you aren't wearing jewellery, a very down to earth person.

I didn't get a sense of younger children sharing your house with you.

lol I just wrote what came. sometimes it works..

Wavy hair and freckles are right :D Computer's a dell, we don't have fish but you're right about the long lounge room and the fact I don't wear jewellery :hug3:

Lightspirit
29-11-2011, 10:54 AM
Wavy hair and freckles are right :D Computer's a dell, we don't have fish but you're right about the long lounge room and the fact I don't wear jewellery :hug3: I must be a good guesser. I am luckier with peoples faces than what they own.

This thread has amazed me with what people can perceive about others.

How on eath does that work?

How do you close your eyes and see things about people? I dont know how it works for me it just does..when it does.

BlueOwl
29-11-2011, 01:11 PM
Wish I knew the anwser to that myself lightworker :wink:

I have only done it for 2 people and it seems pretty obvious to me already I am not so good at getting the apperance right but other things not too bad :D

Kiki04
29-11-2011, 11:22 PM
I got "male. Romantic. Something is within his reach but he doesn't want to go for it? I think it's meant for your taking but you need to travel to get it?? " :/

Yes Blackwolf was referring to yourself, looks like I wasnt far off then, lol.

No one tried me, feel left out, but im use to it! lol

BlackWolf
30-11-2011, 12:07 AM
Eyewish. Lets see. Hmmm. I get a feminine feel. Which, if you are a male then maybe you are closer to your mother but you very well could be a female. I see blonde hair. A nice haircut, sorta long. Blue jeans with nice white shirt tucked in. Not like James Dean type of shirt, but a nice blouse. You are sitting down with your hands folded, waiting for something. You are very patient. Young. early to mid 20's?

Well, thats it. THe first thing that popped into my mind. Something else came too. An old man with a beard and long, grey, oily hair that was shoulder length. Does this sound familiar?

geminilite
09-12-2011, 01:09 AM
lol aw what a fab thread :D

.. seeing how it looks like everyones been done, does anyone feel they could try to see what they get about me ;P... I love things like this and am soo curious to see what anyone gets hehe x

*no peeking at the profile pic though lol :P *

Zach'riel
21-12-2011, 01:53 PM
geminilite...

female, long wavy hair, likes to laugh and fun to be with, likes to read novels

not sure about this, just though to give it a try

JustM
23-12-2011, 06:50 PM
Oh Do Me Please :D

Fujiwara Kaito
27-12-2011, 08:26 AM
Very interesting. I honestly have no idea how to do this kind of stuff over the internet! ~ I have to know the person.

geminilite
06-01-2012, 12:34 AM
geminilite...

female, long wavy hair, likes to laugh and fun to be with, likes to read novels

not sure about this, just though to give it a try

lol sorry only just saw this.. female yes, long wavy ish hair... hmm most my friends think i am fun , lol i tend to be the one whos always laughing and i love books.. not a big fan of novels but love to read books :D so well done on those .....

Zach'riel
09-01-2012, 12:50 PM
lol sorry only just saw this.. female yes, long wavy ish hair... hmm most my friends think i am fun , lol i tend to be the one whos always laughing and i love books.. not a big fan of novels but love to read books :D so well done on those .....

Thanks, first time trying it :smile:

kore_wa_sensou
13-01-2012, 04:48 AM
Hello. I was wondering if someone can try reading me too, please? =)

sups
14-01-2012, 12:57 PM
Kore,
determined, kind of lost, out of the box thinker. you feel you are different from others around you, kind of lonely since noone seems to understand you or you dont know if people might mock you if you tell them about your spiritual side., creative, might have stand out ears and a strong spiritual side-spirit connections.
At the moment feeling little down , tired,wondering if someone has sucked off your energy.
I get a word beginning with CON or sounds similar..any signifince to you?
I picture you as the a student of shaolin( from the film36chambers)(i generally get metaphors, so i hope i interpreted you right)
tell me where i stand

WhiteWarrior
14-01-2012, 01:08 PM
Blonde, straight hair, not very tall and rather slim, likes to were light toned clothes like white and beige, more a pants than skirt person. Tired eyes. Multiple rings on fingers. Like to play... flute?

sups
14-01-2012, 02:29 PM
white warrior
I would say 50%
straight hair-yes blond- no
tired eyes-yes(from surfing probably...lol)
No rings
more pant than skirt person absolutely right
plays no instrument.

sups
14-01-2012, 02:51 PM
White warrior
I would like to think of you as a slender woman but i keep thinking of a caucasian man of medium height ,sharp facial features and darkish brown hair, probably a frenchman athletic built.
kind of a very sensitive person, mood swings
very charming person, good command over language/ communication
having some physical ailments on the right side of the body, cant say for sure but feels like the foot
birthsign: cancerian?

WhiteWarrior
14-01-2012, 03:19 PM
"caucasian man of medium height ,sharp facial features and darkish brown hair" is quite close - I am dark blonde and the rest is entirely correct. Athletic built - sadly no. I am Norwegian and not french. "kind of a very sensitive person, mood swings" - I am bipolar and takes meds daily. "very charming person" - not for me to judge. "good command over language/ communication" - I am a writer. No physical ailments that I can think of? And I am Aries.

Overall, of the things I am willing and able to judge myself, I would say your score is 8/12. I am very impressed.

sups
14-01-2012, 05:01 PM
thanks for the feedback warrior

kore_wa_sensou
15-01-2012, 04:17 AM
Kore,
determined, kind of lost, out of the box thinker. you feel you are different from others around you, kind of lonely since noone seems to understand you or you dont know if people might mock you if you tell them about your spiritual side., creative, might have stand out ears and a strong spiritual side-spirit connections.
At the moment feeling little down , tired,wondering if someone has sucked off your energy.
I get a word beginning with CON or sounds similar..any signifince to you?
I picture you as the a student of shaolin( from the film36chambers)(i generally get metaphors, so i hope i interpreted you right)
tell me where i stand

Sups: O_O Wow. You're DEAD on with your description. I am determined. When I want to do something, I try my best to do it. I do feel really lost at the moment, which is why I joined this site. I do feel like I'm different from people and I'm really lonely. I feel very disconnected from people. I have been feeling sad lately and I've been wondering why I feel physically weak all of a sudden.

This is what made me go "WOW" literally. I'm not sure if you're familiar with conventions (such as Comic Con or AnimeFestival) but I've been dreaming and thinking about anime cons non-stop because I'm going to one in the very near future and I'm trying to think of what cosplay (costume) to make. This is most likely why the word "CON" came to you.

Student of shaolin...I'll have to watch that movie but I looked it up and I can see why you got that. It makes sense. =)

Amazing job, sups. I just have a question or two: "...might have stand out ears and a strong spiritual side-spirit connections." Is it okay if you can just explain this part a little bit? What do you mean by "stand out ears" and "strong spiritual side connections"?

Thanks so much! You're so gifted. ^_^ I'm sorry if I asked too much. You really blew me away.

sups
15-01-2012, 08:42 AM
@ kore
thank you for your feedback.
Sorry english isnt my mother tongue so i tried the best description possible.
Stand out ears: is a physical feature where the ears are not positioned close to the face...they kind of stick out of the face from the sides..hmmm let me think of examples. the most extreme case is the guy in MAD magazines.

spirit connections: I just got a feeling you might have something to do with spirits, like being able to communicate with them, or maybe you have some spirit attached to you, or maybe there are many spirits around you. not sure.

hope you are feeling better now. Just something ,maybe this will help you.
it is better being with yourself than hanging around with the wrong kind of ppl since you are consistent with yourself.

kore_wa_sensou
15-01-2012, 07:16 PM
@ kore
thank you for your feedback.
Sorry english isnt my mother tongue so i tried the best description possible.
Stand out ears: is a physical feature where the ears are not positioned close to the face...they kind of stick out of the face from the sides..hmmm let me think of examples. the most extreme case is the guy in MAD magazines.

spirit connections: I just got a feeling you might have something to do with spirits, like being able to communicate with them, or maybe you have some spirit attached to you, or maybe there are many spirits around you. not sure.

hope you are feeling better now. Just something ,maybe this will help you.
it is better being with yourself than hanging around with the wrong kind of ppl since you are consistent with yourself.

It's quite alright. Your English is good, no worries!

Ha! Detached ears. Now it makes sense.

This is very interesting. You're the second person to tell me that. A psychic told me that I have a female spirit attached to me, since I was born. So you're right about that, too.

That's a great quote. I'll try to remember that.

Thanks a lot, sups! Great job. Impressive!

Lightspirit
30-03-2012, 12:30 PM
we have to get this going again I want to play.

post after my and I will try for you.

Kiki04
30-03-2012, 01:52 PM
I'll give it a shot.
I got "Easy going. Charismatic. Tall and a bit muscular. (Blonde hair.)
Do you play a musical instrument? The bass?

Kiki 04

we have to get this going again I want to play.

post after my and I will try for you.

dmhorn
30-03-2012, 04:22 PM
Kiki...
I see light eyes, you work with light and the subject fascinates you. I see you being drawn into lightwork. You sit often and contemplate things. For some reason i see you looking out the window a lot while you think...lol. Then again I am trying to quit smoking and could just be loopy right now :D

CatChild
30-03-2012, 06:18 PM
dmhorn-

auburn brown hair and is drawn to darker earth tone clothing.

Seeks the good in others and is not as suspicious as most.

Has a lift to the words at the end of sentences while speaking and is currently seeking greener pastures. (But keeping thoughts of this secret to self).

Hawk
30-03-2012, 07:03 PM
Just taking a stab at this.

CatChild:

I get that you are fascinated with stars and outerspace, maybe space travel?

Kiki04
30-03-2012, 07:59 PM
I have hazel colored eyes. :)
I don't work with light yet but I AM interested in it. ;)
I do sit very often to contemplate and it's often while looking out of a window. lol Eventually I would love to rent/own a home with lots and lots of windows! :D

Thanks!
Kiki04 :hug2:

Kiki...
I see light eyes, you work with light and the subject fascinates you. I see you being drawn into lightwork. You sit often and contemplate things. For some reason i see you looking out the window a lot while you think...lol. Then again I am trying to quit smoking and could just be loopy right now :D

dmhorn
30-03-2012, 11:26 PM
Yes, catchild on the hair and my outlook...although im not sure what is meant by greener pastures lol. I have been really visualizing a new location that I would like to move towards.

Lightspirit
31-03-2012, 11:39 AM
I'll give it a shot.
Kiki 04

I got "Easy going. Charismatic. Yes

Tall and a bit muscular. (Blonde hair.)
Do you play a musical instrument? The bass? NO

Lightspirit
31-03-2012, 12:02 PM
Kiki..

Short hair with a fringe, auburn colour. Nose pierced with little diamond or stone on the left side.

You like white.

around you I feel green usually I would associate this with nature but not with youI think you might be more an urban type person that likes hotels and shopping more than nature stuff. Your defiantly sporty.

i keep getting a picture of a black haired guy who lives with you.

i also get the feeling you are waiting on a certificate or a degree as the final part of study so you can do something with it. i had this picture of you anticipating it like in the mail or something.

WhiteWarrior
31-03-2012, 12:10 PM
I am thinking black turtleneck sweater, blue jeans and a slight air of everyday arrogance. Sorry.

Lightspirit
31-03-2012, 12:16 PM
dmhorn..

Naturally brunette with lots of blond streaks. i thought you might have blonded your hair.

You are a smoker I think.

i really got the feeling you have a big heart and wear it on your sleeve. Very sessative to others and they can confuse you abit and hurt you easy.

I had this picture of you being really anxious about something and frustrated at not being able to work out someones actions. I get a sense of almost agitation interfering with your normal easygoing empath self.

Lightspirit
31-03-2012, 12:18 PM
I am thinking black turtleneck sweater, blue jeans and a slight air of everyday arrogance. Sorry. I dont think that one was for me its hot here. maybe you were picking one of the other guys.

dmhorn
31-03-2012, 02:40 PM
LightworkerAu:
hilarious! My hair is brunette and while not streaked with blonde, its in my blood xD. Some days im blonde, i swear :D I used to be quite sensitive but now over the years have gotten tougher...I chose to be transparent and open instead of jaded and suspicious. Yes, I am a smoker, but am one the patch, day two ciggarette freeee wooooo!

Kiki04
31-03-2012, 07:31 PM
[QUOTE=lightworkerAu]Kiki..

Short hair with a fringe, auburn colour. Nose pierced with little diamond or stone on the left side. Nope :) Long wavy dark brown hair. No pierced nose although I've thought of getting one before lol

You like white. Yes, although my favorite color is purple. :)

around you I feel green usually I would associate this with nature but not with youI think you might be more an urban type person that likes hotels and shopping more than nature stuff. Your defiantly sporty. That's interesting. You're not the first person to point that out. :) I LOVEEEE nature. I prefer it to the city, hotels, and malls actually. lol

i keep getting a picture of a black haired guy who lives with you. That's interesting. I wonder why he showed up to you??? It must be my brother. :)

i also get the feeling you are waiting on a certificate or a degree as the final part of study so you can do something with it. i had this picture of you anticipating it like in the mail or something. Hmmmm I wonder if this is for the future? I do keep wondering if I should go back to school. :)[/COLOR]

Thanks!! :D
Kiki04 :hug2: