PDA

View Full Version : Journey of Souls - Michael Newton

Porcelain
15-06-2011, 06:39 AM
Anyone read this book, and his second book "Destiny of Souls"?

I absolutely loved both of them. The in depth information on the spirit world/souls is amazing and mind boggling.

I recommend it to everyone :D

DebbyM
04-07-2011, 11:47 AM
I read both books and also found them provocative. Especially when the ideas in it are considered alongside Robert Monroe's experiences, what is written in the Conversations With God series and what is becoming known about how the universe is organized and balanced via physics and potentially, string theory.

It is a tragedy that the world doesn't treasure these things we call life, the planet, the universe, ....more. It's all a miracle of the first magnitude!

astroboy
04-07-2011, 12:23 PM
Here's the pdf version:
http://www.esnips.com/doc/11580892-5d7f-43d7-acdf-0853a49cc20c/DESTINY%20OF%20SOULS

Kaere
04-07-2011, 01:55 PM
Some parts I liked, some resonated, others didn't. I think the fact that these books are compiled of thousands of case studies has a compelling quality to it... however, we don't know who those case studies were. If they read something previously that might match up or if they were "groomed" in any way to giving certain answers. I also wonder if only select points were taken from each hypnosis session. I mean, I'm not calling the man a liar, that's not what I'm getting at. But we can only read what he's chosen to present to us.

Enlightener
05-07-2011, 11:14 AM
I loved these books.

I remember reading them on vacation in Byron Bay.

I think what he's chosen to present, Kaere, has to be his most interesting and even provocative cases. Like, i don't think he'd be putting in heaps of stuff that is just boring, but would be poignant to what he wants to get out there. I guess I feel that I can trust him in this sense.

I found his books a lot like that other author that has a lot of case studies about past life experiences, you know the one? He's a writer, with lots of case stories, in kind of like, a book format, with a cover and stuff, you know?

Kaere
05-07-2011, 02:11 PM
Ha! Funnee...

I didn't mean that he shouldn't put in the boring stuff, just that we don't know how many other cases matched up with it, y'know?

Don't get me wrong, I really enjoyed the books as well and like I said, a lot of what's in the books resonated with me. I suppose I am prone to keeping a grain of salt with me - I can be very labcoaty sometimes.