PDA

View Full Version : sleeping problems with indigos

annaalant
14-06-2011, 06:38 PM
Hi, my son (4) is an indigo and at the moment he is having great problems sleeping. He wakes up screaming and crying and seems to be sleepwalking. He seems to be totally paniked isn´t aware that we are there and are speaking to him. He has also woken up screaming and pointing terrified at some kind of entities, also here we were unable to reach him for about 10 mins. I pray with him every night and ask his guardian angels to protect him.
Has anyone else experienced such things?

Chrysaetos
14-06-2011, 07:19 PM
It could be he's just having nightmares, which is normal at a young age. I would be careful with what you say to him.. you may make your child more scared when you speak about ''entities'', and telling him that he is an ''indigo''. It may create all sorts of expectations.

AngelicOrin
15-06-2011, 07:48 AM
Hmm...if you have told him about "entities" and "indigos", does he have a understanding (at his age level) of what they are? If he is afraid of them, maybe introduce him to Angels, particularly Archangel Michael (who protects us). Tell him that if he is afraid to call Archangel Michael and ask him to sleep over to keep the baddies away or something easy for the child to understand. Also you mention that you are praying to his angels - get him to pray as well. Then he might be comforted that some of the voices are from them.

I am a indigo and a lightworker, as a child I slept walked and always to my parents - I believe I was healing them now, as I found out that I tend to go and spiritually heal as a adult (but now my angels and guides don't let me as it was draining me).

psychoslice
15-06-2011, 08:27 AM
Just leave him alone and stop labeling him as an indigo, let him develop as an individual and he will be fine.

MYFIGO
15-06-2011, 12:38 PM
Hi... my scientist son at 36 still remembers the monsters he was afraid of in the bathroom at our new home when we moved when he was 2 1/2. He would stand at the bathroom door and cry yet didn't seem afraid anywhere else in the house. I didn't realize it was going on and feel badly that I didn't understand. My abilities were not what they are today.

As fear creates more fear, it is important that he not give into it. I know this will be a challenge with a small child, but it is possible.

I have had the experience of waking up to finding a huge white energy rushing at me. As it got to my toes, my feet and legs became numb and heavy as lead as it made its way up. I knew not to be afraid but was beginning to struggle. As I did, I heard two female voices (I assume my guardian angels) in unison tell me, "NO... don't.... send it love."

As I do healing based on loving energy, I immediately visualized love going from my heart to the area above my knees. Instantly the heavy feeling lifted and the air in my room became light. I saw sparkles floating away from my legs. I immediately fell into a peaceful sleep.

In the spirit world, anger and fear feeds their energy. We are far more powerful with loving positive energy. You are doing a very good job by praying with your child and asking Jesus to protect him. Ask him to imagine that Jesus is shining a protective white light over him during the night. Then explain to him that what he sees are probably lonely and scared of the night too. Suggest to him that when he sees something to pray to Jesus to bring them love and help them go to heaven with him, in other words "go into the light". It may be helpful to shine a flashlight in the corner of the room from high up toward the floor and tell him that "this" is what "the light" looks like. Visualizing a light shining down is how I send many unwanted spirits into the light.

If he is still experiencing problems, PM me.

Love and peace,
Myfigo

Medium_Laura
15-06-2011, 12:42 PM
My daughter is A.D.D. and also sees spirits. I will tell you that introducing Melatonin (natural sleep aid) has done wonders for her.

I do agree with not "labeling" our kids. It puts expectations on them and they have enough of that in the world.

I saw things at 4 and 5. Thankfully my mother taught me to not fear. To read a book when I was afraid or to sing a song. Learning to "self soothe" and knowing I had the power to send anything that scared me "away".

AngelicOrin
15-06-2011, 12:52 PM
Just leave him alone and stop labeling him as an indigo, let him develop as an individual and he will be fine.

What is so wrong about being an indigo? I wish I found out I was an indigo when I was much younger, because quite frankly since finding out I have found peace and a sense of belonging in this world, and for once felt I was not allow both physically and spirituality. I grew up not knowing what was wrong with me, why I had to do this and that, why I can see this and that - no one would understand me and pass it on as child's play, and I thought I was an outcast.

At least with this child, we can call him an indigo, his mother can call him an indigo (she out of all of us, has the right to recognise him as one). This way at least he won't banish what is natural for us Indigo's and embrace it. He will grow up knowing that he is not alone, that he is not the only indigo. He will grow up more spirituality aware, and more in-tune with the higher vibrations. But of course see the negative side to spirituality, the darker spirits, but because he has encountered them at an early age, he will grow to know how to dispel them and invoke light.

All through that he will learn and develop individually, but knowing there is a purpose and place for himself in the world.

John32241
15-06-2011, 03:47 PM
My daughter is A.D.D. and also sees spirits. I will tell you that introducing Melatonin (natural sleep aid) has done wonders for her.

I do agree with not "labeling" our kids. It puts expectations on them and they have enough of that in the world.

I saw things at 4 and 5. Thankfully my mother taught me to not fear. To read a book when I was afraid or to sing a song. Learning to "self soothe" and knowing I had the power to send anything that scared me "away".

I like this perspective. A child needs to learn ways "for them" to not be fearful. Easier said than done if the parent is fearful.

I sense that this is the case in this circumstance. We do live in a culture that fears the unknown. I understand that this is primarily because we let our "ego mind" and not our heart centered wisdom determine our perceptions of reality.

I suggest becoming more informed about the nature of energies through seeking inner guidance about this subject. Once a parent is at peace with "all that is", then the child will sense that they can be this way as well.

Best Wishes!!
John

LightFilledHeart
15-06-2011, 06:03 PM
I like this perspective. A child needs to learn ways "for them" to not be fearful. Easier said than done if the parent is fearful.

I sense that this is the case in this circumstance. We do live in a culture that fears the unknown. I understand that this is primarily because we let our "ego mind" and not our heart centered wisdom determine our perceptions of reality.

I suggest becoming more informed about the nature of energies through seeking inner guidance about this subject. Once a parent is at peace with "all that is", then the child will sense that they can be this way as well.

Best Wishes!!
John

I so agree!! Because of her OWN upbringing, my mom was a timid and gentle soul who had a lot of fear about different things. It's like it was passed by osmosis to me! As a result, I've spend a good portion of my adult life learning how to rise above my fears and even had to contend with anxiety disorder and PTSD triggered full-blown panic attacks. Mom never meant to pass fear to me. She didn't speak of her fears or deliberately implant them in me... anything but! But as you point out, they find a way to communicate themselves, consciously or otherwise. I know she did the best she could, and it also was not common knowledge as it is now. In every possible way she was the best and most loving parent you'd ever want to meet! She taught gentleness and faith, yet she carried hidden fears. I hope that now that she has crossed into spirit (late in the year 2007) those fears have been healed and she is now whole and strong and joyous again.

LightFilledHeart
15-06-2011, 06:09 PM
Hi, my son (4) is an indigo and at the moment he is having great problems sleeping. He wakes up screaming and crying and seems to be sleepwalking. He seems to be totally paniked isn´t aware that we are there and are speaking to him. He has also woken up screaming and pointing terrified at some kind of entities, also here we were unable to reach him for about 10 mins. I pray with him every night and ask his guardian angels to protect him.

Hi annaalant,

As an adult forerunner to the crystal children, I think I know what might be causing your Indigo son's problems. The sleep state is when many astral projections and entities can enter in, primarily because our defenses are down. I used to have similiar problems in my early childhood. I think you're doing all the right things with calling in protection and praying with him each night. You might also try telling him he has the right to refuse to be assailed by whoever's frightening him... that he can soundly and firmly yell at them to back off, and see himself enveloped in a protective bubble of white light whilst doing so! That worked for me. Meanwhile, keep loving him and don't let the curt orders of others determine what you know about your own child. It really is none of their business :wink:

Kaere
15-06-2011, 06:11 PM

You might consider doing a google search on night terrors and nightmares - they are common in children unfortunately and for whatever reason they are happening, you may find something to help you ease his fear.

An idea I've used when it comes to kids being scared of something in their room and you don't want to give them ideas about what it is (because yes some kids do see things but not all, some just pick up on what we tell them) is to find a way to give them the power over the monsters. I used to make Monster Repellent for my kids - take a bowl, pour in some water and anti-monster ingredients (whatever they think will scare a monster) - then pour that water into spray bottle with an anti-monster logo. Give them the spray bottle (on mist!) and walk with them and have them spray wherever the monsters live.

Believe me it works. Don't leave them alone with the bottle however - you can imagine how that works out heehee.

Kaere
15-06-2011, 06:15 PM

You can't just leave a terrified and obviously distressed four year old (or any child) alone. It doesn't work that way.

mattie
15-06-2011, 06:17 PM
Let him know that he has the ability, even as a little boy, to tell anything that is bothering him in his dreams (or anytime else) to scram. If he is unsure about his own ability or is so scared he can’t get to this confidence level to do this he can call on his spiritual team (guardian angel) to help him.

Use whatever works for him. If he relates to the concept of ghosts, try telling him to tell them loudly & firmly, ‘Boo’ & they will instantly disappear. AngelicOrin’s suggestion about AAMichael is another avenue. To help him work into establishing his own energetic sovereignty you could suggest that he borrow a sword from AAMichael to vanquish them & that this can be borrowed from AAMichael whenever he feels fear about other things as well. While it could be presented as a ‘magic’ sword that chases away the baddies, it is really a ‘magic’ sword that is helping him move past fear about these beings. As he grows up he will learn he doesn't need the 'magic' sword anymore or AAMichael's assistance. Let him know in whatever way that he will relate to as a child that he doesn’t have to fear these beings. Even at this young age he can be in charge of these energies.

Vetting Nonphysical Entities- http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?p=156097&posted=1#post156097

While we have the natural impulse to be comforting to someone in emotional distress, particularly a young child, it is important to do so in a way that doesn’t reinforce that these beings are more powerful than us (as they aren’t).

mattie
15-06-2011, 06:23 PM
...Thankfully my mother taught me to not fear. To read a book when I was afraid or to sing a song. ...knowing I had the power to send anything that scared me "away". (My bolding.)

Teaching children at an early age that they can move their self past fear is soooooooo empowering. It will help give them a really great energetic foundation.

Medium_Laura
15-06-2011, 08:02 PM
(My bolding.)

Teaching children at an early age that they can move their self past fear is soooooooo empowering. It will help give them a really great energetic foundation.

Sure did :)

annaalant
18-06-2011, 07:41 PM
Hi annaalant,

As an adult forerunner to the crystal children, I think I know what might be causing your Indigo son's problems. The sleep state is when many astral projections and entities can enter in, primarily because our defenses are down. I used to have similiar problems in my early childhood. I think you're doing all the right things with calling in protection and praying with him each night. You might also try telling him he has the right to refuse to be assailed by whoever's frightening him... that he can soundly and firmly yell at them to back off, and see himself enveloped in a protective bubble of white light whilst doing so! That worked for me. Meanwhile, keep loving him and don't let the curt orders of others determine what you know about your own child. It really is none of their business :wink:
Thank you for your answer! It was very welcome:) I´m not labeling my child as an indigo! I just know he is one! Also I have not told him about any kind of beneavelent spirits! I tell him about angels, about God and Jesus. Í am myself a very spiritual person and have experienced many things also as a child. I was a bit sad to get a few "curt" answers! I was hoping for some advice!

LightFilledHeart
19-06-2011, 04:52 PM
Thank you for your answer! It was very welcome:) I´m not labeling my child as an indigo! I just know he is one! Also I have not told him about any kind of beneavelent spirits! I tell him about angels, about God and Jesus. Í am myself a very spiritual person and have experienced many things also as a child. I was a bit sad to get a few "curt" answers! I was hoping for some advice!

Your Indigo child selected you for his parent, and he did so for a reason! You obviously have the sensitivity and awareness required to do right by him, encouraging expression of his many gifts and giving him a safe place in which to bloom and flower.. a place where he is understood, loved and accepted! Obviously he chose well! :hug: Try telling him that he has the right to order any sort of frightening spirit out of his presence, as I suggested. This information is not only true, but will empower him. Often when one's light is very bright, it attracts the attention of dark forces wishing to dim it. I'm quite familiar with such attacks, and they can indeed be wearing. I think your son will be fine. He has a mom who loves him and recognizes his special qualities. Blessed Be!

Zoclora
23-06-2011, 04:40 AM
Ah this reminds me when I was small and saw my first negative spirit. Of cores my mom told me they didnt exist when I was small. And thought I was dreaming until she saw it for her self.

But I was no longer afraid of it, got up and closed the closet door and that was the end of it.

Parents will some times mistaken their kids dreaming with real spirits. Its also good not to scare the to much but tell them to call upon the angels for help. And let them find away to not be afraid of them any longer. But yet be there for them and be supportive. Sooner or later their guide will come in to. (if you believe in them) And give them that extra secure feeling.

I also remember when I was small and even today I steel have sleeping problems. But when I do I take this natchral sleep aid that devolves under the mouth within three minutes. It helps me a lot. I dont think im no indigo child (maybe star child. I fit into that very well..kinda made me felt weird when people told me on here that I was one. Mainly because it hit right me right on the spot, describing exactly who I am and stuff.)

But hope this helps :)

Gem
23-06-2011, 06:10 AM
I think it's easier not make it into a big issue which demands all these spirit inuendos and just comfort the child calmly.

Aylesha
28-06-2011, 06:53 AM
I believe your child is suffering from night terrors; they are dramatic and frightening to watch as parents. My child used to experience these and he was inconsolable.

Night terrors normally occurs in 4 – 12 year old, but have been reported in kids as young as 18 months. And tend to be more common amongst boys. Normally occurs because the CNS is still maturing.

Night terrors have been noted in kids who are:
overtired or ill, stressed, or fatigued
taking a new medication
sleeping in a new environment or away from homeTo help and prevent them. Try to:
reduce your child's stress
establish and stick to a bedtime routine that's simple and relaxing
make sure your child gets enough rest
prevent your child from becoming overtired by staying up too lateI hope this helps in some way and that your little man is happy again. :smile: