PDA

View Full Version : Clairoma Or Coincidence?

Sarah
12-12-2006, 10:31 AM
Hi i wanted to share 3 experiences with you all and ask you what your views on it are.

On three seperate occasions i have smelt anaesthetic and these three times loved ones have been ill in hospital not to mention myself!

The first time we were walking around a supermarket and i got this overwhelming smell of anaesthetic, it made me feel quite heady, you know the smell when you walk into a hospital or doctors surgery? it was the same one except very strong. Later on that day i had a telephone call from the hospital, my father was in intensive care with a collapsed lung which was full of fluid.

The second time i was doing housework and i smelt it again, Baz's uncle was taken to hospital with a suspected mini stroke.

The third time i was in the bath! and this time i decided to tell Baz as i was feeling quite worried. Later on in the day we were driving and Baz said to me " i have a feeling of detachment" the following words i spoke just seemed to pop out! i felt that Baz had to be very strong about something. A few hours later and a new exhaust on our old car we were involved in a road traffic accident. A van had plowed straight into the passenger side of our car (where i was sitting) the air bags went off and we both sufferd severe whiplash. The ambulence men took baz off to the ambulance and i was left shaking violently with a member of the firecrew stil in the car, i lost all sensation down the left side of my body and they had to cut me from the veichle straight onto a spinal board and to hospital. During this Barry was being moved to the nearest hospital.

Three times ive smelt anasthetic and all three close family were rushed to hospital and on the 3rd occasion i'd said to baz you are going to have to be strong about something.
BY THE WAY!! http://www.spiritualbeginningsuk.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/10_1_118v.gif

We are both recovering nicely! just a bit bruised baz more than myself now. The van was speeding but we are yet awaiting an outcome of the whole incident.
The car "old rusty" as we named her (probably not the best of names) http://www.spiritualbeginningsuk.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/23_29_132.gif is now a convertable not to mention a writeoff!

Enlightener
12-12-2006, 11:22 AM
I would say, Sarah, that you are developing psychic abilities, in which you are sensing these 'accidents' around the same time that they are occuring.
OR
You had a past life experience in which you had detected that scent and it had stayed with you all these years and whenever you sense that some 'accident' is happening you hallucinate this smell.

Enlightener

Lapis
12-12-2006, 11:17 PM
Sarah,

Its so good to hear that you and yours are doing OK after that horrible car accident. Heal well and heal fast.

What you described is another psychic ability called clairgustiance which means clear smelling. Some people get their main psychic information through clairvoyanace ...... clear vision. And there's clairaudience meaning clear hearing and so on.

You definitely have the psychic ability of clairgustiance and should know by now that you'll really have to pay attention and speak up to the people around you whenever this sort of smell comes to you again. Hopefully it won't as it sure sounds like (so far at least) it's connected to you and yours and physical body traumas with them.

From personal experience I've learned that sensitives or psychics will usually pick up or psychically perceive these types of negative (unpleasant) sudden accidents and such FIRST. It just seems to be part of the learnings about being a sensitive/psychic etc. We'll sense the scary, intense and highly unpleasant visions and impressions first and then, as we learn to deal with that, we'll start to perceive them on larger scales. Then after that.....the whole business seems to change into another level and its not so personal, negative or unpleasant.

Anyway just wanted to share the word for this psychic ablility because you've certainly got that 'gift'! Oh....also, the comment about "...feeling detachment..." is usually another strong psychic impression of getting ready to detach from our physical bodies for whatever the reason/reasons. Fear and/or physical trauma are big ones for this. Pay attention to your psychic impressions for they're telling you a lot, and, how intense whatever's coming could be.

Lapis
12-12-2006, 11:27 PM
OK Enlightener........"Switzerland gazebo fettish" is my all time favorite of yours so far! http://img370.imageshack.us/img370/9936/applause3jk.gif I don't claim to be wise enough to understand them all, but your Marquee one-liners always catch my eye and make me smile. But this one is golden!