PDA

View Full Version : Greetings to all my StarBrothers and Sisters!

StarHeart
10-12-2006, 11:12 PM
It's really great to be active again on a message board with some really heart centered and spiritually motivated people. I live in the Colorado Rockies above Boulder and when I'm not working at my day job, I practice Merkabah Lightbody meditation, yoga, tai chi, chakra clearing, some Reiki and pursue my creative side with Zen photography and mystical poetry.

The poem below (which I will post in the Poetry thread, but just wanted to use as an intro today) was the fruit of some deep and heartfelt inspiration this morning.

I hope you enjoy it!

Before Birth, After Death

If I fear losing who I am
then I will fear death
but,
if who I actually am
is in fact
the loving Pleroma of Being
from which death itself
and all things arise,
then I cannot lose who I am
because there is no I,
there is only
am.

I am, I have always and
I will always
be.

Blue waves roll endlessly
upon
the
beach.

StarHeart

[email protected]

dreamer
10-12-2006, 11:17 PM
Hey starheart, what a lovely poem - very wise.

kundalini
10-12-2006, 11:51 PM
Masterful poem StarHeart. Anyhow, welcome to the forums and I hope that you find something that you are looking for here!

Kundalini.

Lapis
11-12-2006, 12:57 AM
Welcome stellar traveler and glad you're here. Beautiful vivid words.....:smile:

rose
11-12-2006, 07:06 AM
it's lovely to have you here Starheart!!! great poem by the way. thankyou for sharing it with us. i look forward to having you around :hug2:

StarHeart
11-12-2006, 02:04 PM
Thanks to all of you for your encouraging words of support -- I hope over time I can be a conduit for discussion, good energy and love!

Vajra
11-12-2006, 04:18 PM
:hug3: It is wonderful to meet you! I look forward to future connection with you :wink: your poem is wonderfully simple and wise, i hope to read more poems you have created :wink:
*~Namaste~*

Sarah
12-12-2006, 10:51 AM
welcome Starheart!

Thank you for the poem, very heartfelt, look forward to seeing you about.

Mother Goose
12-12-2006, 01:01 PM
Welcome to SF, Starheart! Look forward to reading what you have to share with us. :color: