PDA

View Full Version : Where are souls born?

Hez0405
10-06-2011, 09:34 AM
I was wondering about this the other day.
Where are souls born?

I know energy is never created, nor destroyed.. so maybe its better to ask how are souls created?

I just think its rather interesting.

After they are, do they start off as trees, then build up to animals? Then eventually humans?

If anyone has any ideas and or opinions my ears are all yours :angel8:

xx

Smiler
10-06-2011, 09:41 AM
From the Light :angel8:then born into their vessels of this reality.

*hug* Heather Xo

Medium_Laura
10-06-2011, 11:55 AM
Right, souls are energy so they cannot be created at all. It's an interesting question. We are part of the Universal consciousness (God) and are shards of that. Therefore we always have been and always will be. When our lessons are done (100s of lifetimes usually) we reabsorb back into the Universal consciousness and share our collective learning in one mass unit.

We are like seeds of a huge flower.

New souls are new shards who not had very many lifetimes. They still have particles of memories that are given from the other shards that have reabsorbed but they have not experienced much in the school of life.

Does that help?

Hez0405
11-06-2011, 05:53 AM
Yeah its all very interesting :) I will comment in more detail later, work calls :P

ROM
11-06-2011, 06:17 AM
Well, the soul is the covering over the spirit. The spirit is borne out of the spiritual and as it enters throughout all the different levels of Creation, it needs a covering ie the soul to experience the various spheres. It's is like a plant. It grows and matures until finally it blossoms into a human-like personality, shedding away its covering to be a pure, self conscious spirit personality.

mac
11-06-2011, 06:56 AM
Where are souls born?

I know energy is never created, nor destroyed.. so maybe its better to ask how are souls created?

After they are, do they start off as trees, then build up to animals? Then eventually humans?

xx
"After they are, do they start off as trees, then build up to animals? Then eventually humans?" In Julie Gale's book 'Soul Trek' an almost identically similar question is addressed in detail by her 'spirit-side' communicator. The section follows an earlier one looking at the emergence of individual souls/spirits from the source, the creator, 'god' if you wish.....

Her book was still in print the last time I checked. It linked neatly with my previous understanding and I found it highly useful in picturing 'where' we come from and when.

Greenslade
11-06-2011, 09:53 AM
Once upon a very long time ago, there was a single consciousness in the Universe. All alone in the night. Then that consciousness did something that changed the Universe for ever. It asked the question "Who Am I?" In order to answer that question, it split itself into two so that it could look at itself from within and without. Interaction and duality were born, and here we are today. Whether that's just a nice story or something that makes every sense to you is entirely up to your own beliefs, but it works for me. I believe that the most basic thing the Universe shows us is Who We Are and Who We Are Not.

Many years ago I read Lobsang Rampa's explanation of the Overself or the Oneself. It resonated with me then and I have since come to understand it better. It also explains this thread. http://www.lobsangrampa.org/overself.html

Chrysaetos
11-06-2011, 12:21 PM
After they are, do they start off as trees, then build up to animals? Then eventually humans?This is anthropocentrism..

Where was this ''soul'' (problematic term on its own) before it was a tree or any other lifeforms?

The idea that a ''soul'' starts (without cause or reason) yet can end its road (enlightenment) is fundamentally flawed.

Kismet
12-06-2011, 08:15 AM
Where are souls born?

xx

Good question, actually.

In truth we are all eternal as the supreme one "Soul" of God. Whether as Narayana or Paramashiva.

The individual jiva or jivatma, that is another story I believe. In the "beginning" though, all were one, all were the Self.

Animus27
12-06-2011, 09:21 AM
This is anthropocentrism..

Where was this ''soul'' (problematic term on its own) before it was a tree or any other lifeforms?

The idea that a ''soul'' starts (without cause or reason) yet can end its road (enlightenment) is fundamentally flawed.
I agree!

As for the original post: It all depends on how you define "soul" which, as Chrysaetos said, is a problematic term.

So, I'll give my rambling thoughts lol.
For me, the soul is not some super-spirit-magic-metaphysical-thingiething
My soul is a culmination of all the things that brought me to where I am now. To who I am.
It's my individuality and identity that separates me from every other Homo sapiens on this planet. Do I think it's going to live on after my death?Mehhhh, it's not important. I, for now, just assume that once I die, my "soul" will break apart and help make up "souls" for many other things.
So, where does it begin/when were they born? No clue. But I suspect that my own soul, and every own else's, are made up of many other things that have passed on before us. Circle of life, and all that, y'know. Man becomes dirt, dirt feeds flowers, flowers feed bees that feed flowers that feed man. So thank a bee for your soul (individual life/identity) :tongue:

Sundialed
13-06-2011, 01:38 AM
imo,
your spirit comes from an eternal fire in another dimension in which this eternal fire is your legit father, your physical body comes from the earth who is your legit mother, the summation of both, the child, is all of us. thus we are all children of one mother, and one father, the human family and relatives to all, who have been with us intimately at all times. you investigate consciousness with your father, who provides you with wisdom, who rests upon his throne which is the third eye, while you are asleep at night and are your true spirit form (DREAMING.) while dreaming you make connections that help you for the future (wisdom) you learn lessons from your mother through your physical heart, she teaches you about love. thus we devote our lives to our mother and father by becoming priests of wisdom and love, the answer to all.

Xan
13-06-2011, 03:12 AM
We can find out where we came from by exploring what we are in essence. Not the surface appearance of the body-mind, but the core of our being.

In deep meditation people consistently discover by direct experience that we are made of pure awareness, light and love. In fact we arise from and live in an infinite ocean of This but have only forgotten.

Xan

bebelee
13-06-2011, 04:31 AM
Wow. I read just the first post, the question. In my head i answered this 'we always have and always will be.'
I didn't know that but yet i just answered it. Awesome!

Jeff4freedom
13-06-2011, 04:38 AM
OK, What Greenslade and Laura said are good parts of the explanation. In the beginning there was One, and it wanted to be more, and upon that desire to be more (the Law of Manifestation)...a near mirror image appeared...it was attached by a cord of Light to the First one..... Well, being "made in the Image, the first freakin thing it did was DESIRE to be more...and suddenly another near mirror image appeared, once again connected by a cord of Light. Well each new "creation" and in fact the First which some would like to place up on a pedestal so they have something to worship and call the Almighty Creator....were what Laura refers to as Shards. Well the shards keep desiring to be more...they keep replicating outward across the dark expanses... OH, and I should mention, each one also keeps growing in size over time. So you have this huge Web (the cords of Light that connect all the "shards) expanding exponentially outward for thousands of years. The ones at the center of the whole thing, as I said, were also getting bigger. Each was held in a specific position in the Web, determined by it's "time of birth" and relation to the one it split off from. Well the ones at the center of the Web grew and filled all the space that separated them from their neighbors...and merged. Pretty quick you have what I call the "Spiritual Sun" at the Center of it all. Well, now here comes the HUGE surprise. That Golden Web of Shards keeps expanding outward...... but suddenly after millenia..... it hits a wall so to speak... Yes, eternity has it's limits.....sorta. At this point the replicating souls on the outer edge of the Web no longer have free for all expansion outward...and they start replicating back into the Web.... Now remember I mentioned how they were all also growing in size and merging at the Center..... well, the Pressure of these new souls expanding back within the Web increases the overall intensity of the Webs Light and we have, guess what? The Quickening we are all feeling today. Well, to take this to it's next step..... This is the stage I call "God reaching Critical Mass".... The pressure of the replications pushing back into the web, plus the ones in the center expanding (the Spiritual Sun Growing now by leaps and bounds) then Suddenly...... POOF, there is just One, sitting alone in the Darkness of eternity....and it desires to be more.... and upon that desire a mirror image is formed, connected by a cord of light....
To answer the question about if they start out as trees, then animals then humans or whatever..... well, that's all kind of determined by their position in the Web. You see, the whole Thing has a certain expression to make... It's like the evolution of a human soul....well God (all of us combined) has a similar evolution... It's like we are each cells in the body of God.... And we each have a specific function/purpose/reason for being/experience that completes the .....Plan, of this particular life of God...... Just like a human body has cells that make up an arm...or a leg, or whatever.... it's dependent upon the position in the Web, just how we evolve

Medium_Laura
13-06-2011, 11:28 AM
You said it much better than I did Jeff :) Thanks!

Hez0405
13-06-2011, 12:42 PM
imo,
your spirit comes from an eternal fire in another dimension in which this eternal fire is your legit father, your physical body comes from the earth who is your legit mother, the summation of both, the child, is all of us. thus we are all children of one mother, and one father, the human family and relatives to all, who have been with us intimately at all times. you investigate consciousness with your father, who provides you with wisdom, who rests upon his throne which is the third eye, while you are asleep at night and are your true spirit form (DREAMING.) while dreaming you make connections that help you for the future (wisdom) you learn lessons from your mother through your physical heart, she teaches you about love. thus we devote our lives to our mother and father by becoming priests of wisdom and love, the answer to all.

That is actually pretty cool, especially as it sounds very similae to the whole biblical adam and eve story :) I like this explanation!

Chrysaetos
13-06-2011, 01:52 PM
I agree! Cheers.

I have to admit though that I made one tiny mistake there. I actually meant more something like.. ''The idea that souls have no start at all in some sort of process yet they can end it is fundamentally flawed.'' And it is. You can't have all sorts of reasons for ending the line if there is no proper reason for its existence to begin with. Something either has beginning and end, or no beginning and no end. Of course there are the other explanations, like the ''Fall'' and all of that, which makes little sense.It's my individuality and identity that separates me from every other Homo sapiens on this planet. Do I think it's going to live on after my death?Mehhhh, it's not important. I, for now, just assume that once I die, my "soul" will break apart and help make up "souls" for many other things. So, where does it begin/when were they born? No clue. But I suspect that my own soul, and every own else's, are made up of many other things that have passed on before us. Circle of life, and all that, y'know. Man becomes dirt, dirt feeds flowers, flowers feed bees that feed flowers that feed man. So thank a bee for your soul (individual life/identity) :tongue:So if I understood that correct your idea of a soul is not immaterial (or at least, partly material) ?

Mystique Enigma
13-06-2011, 02:04 PM
Mmmmm ... Souls are born in ones mind. Reminds me of this small story :)

One day the Master asked, "What, in your opinion, is the most important of all religious questions?"
He got many answers:
"Does God exist?"
"Who is God?"
"What is the path to God?"
"Is there a life after death?"
"No," said the Master. "The most important question is: 'Who am I?'"
The disciples got some idea of what he was hinting at when they overheard him talking to a preacher:
Master: "So then, according to you, when you die your soul or spirit will be in heaven?"
Preacher: "Yes."
Master: "And your body will be in the grave?"
Master: "And where, may I ask, will you be?"

Xan
13-06-2011, 07:30 PM
"The most important question is: 'Who am I?'"

Master: "So then, according to you, when you die your soul or spirit will be in heaven?"
Master: "And your body will be in the grave?"
Master: "And where, may I ask, will You be?"

I like this way of exploring the op question which I see as less about where souls are born, but more what are souls? what is my soul?

Xan

peteyzen
13-06-2011, 08:23 PM
the human soul, is an evolution, before we achieved it, we were smaller group souls of animals, who grouped together , when they were ready, to create the human soul. But all these previous souls are just splinters of the divine, as are we.

John32241
13-06-2011, 08:50 PM
Where are souls born?

xx

My understanding about the soul creation process is this.

Once energy has been created, it can never be destroyed. An example of this is the snow flake. It exists at one point as water vapor. That would be its highest frequency of movement. As it slows its vibration, it forms as the solid we call water. When that vibration is slowed even more we have a snow flake. Each snow flake is unique because it has its own energy signature. That signature is its memory of who it is.

The human being is an entity for want of a better word like soul. There is an entity creation process that goes something like this. When a collective group of entities wishes to create another entity, they invest part of them selves into another energy grouping. This newly created entity can be called an over soul. The over soul will split itself into three unique reflections of itself with some energetic distinctions made for its body, mind, and spirit attributes. Each of these three split again into two groups with attribute distinctions made for the As Above, So Below energies. The over soul now has six unique reflections of itself. One last split takes place to create twelve unique reflections of its energetic signature with slight alterations in the masculine and feminine attributes.
The memory of each entity and all it has been is called its soul. Every human being is an entity with an energy signature for its unique expression. Its soul has a remembrance of where it evolved from back to the over soul and back to the collective body of entities that created it. One focus for practicing spiritual exercises will involve the use of telepathy for connecting with the twin soul. Each of us has a twin energetic expression that is most aligned with our expression or unique energy signature.

I publish this concept at my web site. Some of the details were channeled and some were presented to me by another's channeling.

The central theme that we are a piece of God and that we are eternal in both directions is hard for the human mind to grasp.

I hope this explanation is helpful.

John

OmniRedVT
14-06-2011, 06:37 AM
It seems curious that this much rhetoric was espoused yet no one seemed to directly say that a soul is attatched to every wombed embryo at some time during the first nine months of gestation.From the instant the womb embryo is imbued soulfully then that is the origin of the self's soul.Seems logical existentially yet the topic seems to induce either the cringing via pro life or the catharsis of any imposed upon barren womb.I never seek this forum to uninspiringly induce responses yet potentially this theme could cause a young mother with a very new fetus to complete the pregnancy which is an easier discernment of blessed intent amongst scenarios where pregnancy reveals some with tortured lives and souls.Take care and God bless the blessed!Absolutely no twisted parallels!
Absolutely straight forward!Gary V. Giardina!This sent before 1:38 A.M. June 14th. 2011.

Greenslade
14-06-2011, 10:01 AM
So you have this huge Web (the cords of Light that connect all the "shards) expanding exponentially outward for thousands of years. The ones at the center of the whole thing, as I said, were also getting bigger. Each was held in a specific position in the Web, determined by it's "time of birth" and relation to the one it split off from. Well the ones at the center of the Web grew and filled all the space that separated them from their neighbors...and merged. Pretty quick you have what I call the "Spiritual Sun" at the Center of it all. Well, now here comes the HUGE surprise. That Golden Web of Shards keeps expanding outward...... but suddenly after millenia..... it hits a wall so to speak..

Actually Jeff, that makes a lot of sense. I remember asking a question and given this answer in a vision. I wanted to know how the grids (sacred sites and ley-lines) were connected and I was shown what looked like a multi-dimensional web of interconnected points. One of the things I wondered about (it's good to wonder :-) was if that works the same for Souls. The answer was yes. Each Soul was a point on the web with a connection to each other the same as the points of the grid. It made sense because it's all energy after all. It started from a single point and grew outwards, until it reached a 'limit' then imploded again.