PDA

View Full Version : Castillion road London SE6 prefabs Ghost

Lee
09-12-2006, 06:08 PM
Has anyone ever heard of a ghost/haunting in this area of London?

I've spent 4 years researching this on my comp on search engine sites..but nothing close to it.

This is where i saw a ghost of an old lady in stereotypical black victorian clothes and her hair was grey and swept up in a bun and she was holding a black cat whilst she glided slowly towards me.

I used to have an old moped and i was bursting for a pee, so i parked my moped and relieved myself up a fence in an alleyway of these prefabs. Looking left to right to see if anyone would see me, is when i saw the ghost of an old lady all in black with a black shawl drapped over her shoulders and her grey hair swept up in a bun and she was holding a black cat. She was about 30 feet distance from me, and she just glided slowly and stopped to put this cat over a garden hedge. I was hoping she hadn't seen me coz it were dark about 10:00pm, then she carried on gliding towards me, i could see her eyes wide open as if looking in horror and her mouth looked as if it were pulled back (stretched weirdly)she looked so spooky, and slightly see-through.........with fear i was left to dangle and never even put it away in my zipper, because i just wanted to get away so fast. I jumped on my moped and had to pedal fast to start it up and the bike fell over and trapped me underneath . As i looked up to see where she was she had gone.

I moved from that area a few years later and i was talking to a woman who had lived near there. I couldn't resist telling her my ghost story to see if she'd ever heard anything about it, and she replied this WOW my mum used to tell me a story of an old lady carrying a black cat and yelling fire. Well she never yelled fire but i'm sure i could have put out the flames lol:icon_eek: