PDA

View Full Version : Incarnated Fae

Perhin
08-06-2011, 03:51 PM
I am sorry if this is in the wrong forum, so if it needs to be moved, please do so. I couldn't really find anywhere else where this could be posted. ;)

For years now, I have known that I am not totally human. I knew I had wings. And for some reason, I thought I was an angel. Things did not turn out so well after that notion, because something didn't feel quite right. Because sometimes I would feel as though I had feathered wings and then at times I felt like I had butterfly-type ones(is this called glamor?). I know the most common answer would be,"YOU'RE CRAZY!", but I have had little hints here and there all my life, too many to list. Not to mention the fact, I've always been the type to run around the house with strap-on wings along with glitter all over my face with bright make-up...when I was about 18(I'm now 20). Ha!

Last night, I decided to ask Mother Mary if I was a fairy/angel/whatever. I'm not Christian, but I do feel a motherly pull towards her. ^_^ So, I grounded and centered myself, asked for protection from outside sources interfering with the pendulum(which happens to be a necklace with a fairy charm on it) and I asked first if I was an angel. 'No'. I felt so relieved about that! The thought of being an angel always scared me for some reason even though I believed it for so long. I don't really know why, other than it seemed like a lot of responsibility. I guess it's a good thing I'm not, right? XD

Then I asked if I was a fairy. It went into this long, fast 'Yes'. And then I asked if I was human. It went to a 'maybe yes'. This morning, I grounded and centered again and asked God this time. It was a 'Yes' as well. All of this has put me in the best of moods. :) It's like I feel complete! I know this is odd, but I feels...like I'm Home while I'm here in the 3D.

When I was little, I would have these big knots in my hair every single morning before school. My sister told me the fairies were doing it(she was a bit Pagan then) and if I asked them to stop they would. I asked in my head, and no more big knots. Guess what I have in my hair this morning? A little knot similar to the kind I used to get. It's not as bad as they used to get, but it's just knotty enough that it'll be horrible to get out. HA!

This morning I also asked if there were any fairies in the room. 'Yes'. I asked if I was a fairy from them. Fast and long 'Yes'. I asked if I was a Tuantha De Danann. 'Maybe yes.' I then thought to them,'You're not going to really tell me are you?' Fast and long 'No.' Just like a fairy to mess with me! XD

I felt like I needed to share this somewhere. Thanks to anyone who has read this. Oh! Are there any other incarnated fairies about? If so, hello!

*hugs*

-Perhin

Kai
05-07-2011, 10:19 PM
Have you ever heard of otherkin? That's pretty much what you're describing - people who feel that they are some type of creature not human. Elfs, faeries, dragons, etc. Sometimes animals. :)

papavier
07-07-2011, 11:16 PM
Recently I was at a reiki share. When i got up one of the masters took me into a room with tears in her eyes and asked if I knew i was a fairy. I'd never been told before but it didn't surprise me. Have you found any good information or reading? I have found it to be very difficult to find anyone talking about incarnated fairy's unlike how easy it is to find info on Starpeople and Incarnated Angels. It's not that I'm trying to define myself with these labels but it does help to hear from other people and explore yourself and spirituality with information and others experiences. I read Earth Angles and was disappointed to find a measly paragraph about Elemental Faery people.

Boldylocks
17-07-2011, 12:28 AM
Perhin, Sounds to me that you have discovered alot of truths -- I definitely believe you, and I do believe that many are incarnated Faery , Elves, Gnomes, etc... but still have yet to wake up to that fact.

Seems to me that when one incarnates as a human, it is a sort of "boot camp" that their soul needs to go through for further spiritual growth- to grow closer to the Light. We probably agreed to incarnate as human before doing so- it was probably a choice.

I really relate with Gnomes, and I believe I was probably an incarnated gnome woman-- Maybe in my case, I needed to learn compassion for humanity because I probably had a big chip on my shoulder against humans before incarnating..lol!

I've always loved animals, Nature, stones and rocks and seashells, and always loved the Earth and mud-- in fact, I am an Earth Sign (Taurus) with a Capricorn Moon sign as well. As a child, I've always been drawn to pictures of gnomes- love their pointed caps too. Who knows, but I wouldnt be surprised after I die and meet my Maker, that He will show me what more I need to still learn, and how all the **** I went through in this incarnation as a human was for my highest good :-)

That is soooo cool about the Pixies /Fae making little knots in your hair to confirm they're still with you :-) I love Pixies- I so admire thier lighthearted , fun spirits :-)

thrinelesshealrose
01-09-2011, 06:10 PM
Recently I was at a reiki share. When i got up one of the masters took me into a room with tears in her eyes and asked if I knew i was a fairy. I'd never been told before but it didn't surprise me. Have you found any good information or reading? I have found it to be very difficult to find anyone talking about incarnated fairy's unlike how easy it is to find info on Starpeople and Incarnated Angels. It's not that I'm trying to define myself with these labels but it does help to hear from other people and explore yourself and spirituality with information and others experiences. I read Earth Angles and was disappointed to find a measly paragraph about Elemental Faery people.
I had almost that exact experience. I was actually walking into my first degree class in Reiki and my Reiki teacher came to me with tears in her eyes and said when she heard me speak to another classmate then she looked up and saw what I looked like she said without a doubt I was an Earth Angel. When I thought about it I guess I always kinda knew. My mother was an earth angel as well and I knew that growing up. I just never thought of myself as that. My teacher gave me a book "Earth Angels" written by Doreen Virtue. It talks about incarnated elementals (fae,mermaid etc), starpeople, walk-ins, wise ones and angels. It's informative and it spoke to me. I feel grateful to know where I come from and who I am. I know I'm a born healer and that I'm on the right path in life. My sister who is an incarnated Fae felt reading it helped her as well.

Love and Light:hug:

feralfae
27-09-2011, 03:19 AM
Yeah, me too. Fae that is. Cyber-hugs to all!

MaliMarie
02-04-2012, 06:59 AM
It's nice to meet other Incarnates lol. My mom was catholic and when I started telling her about my dreams (I was flying and healing and a few dreams where Jesus was talking to me and told me I was an angel among other things..) she brought me to our priest because she was scared I was crazy. He confirmed what I thought.. He said not to tell my mom anymore because she wouldn't understand.. Since then I've been learning and growing.. extending my wings as it were lol.. The greatest feeling is how wonderful and actually Balanced you feel once you come into your own..

Sangress
02-04-2012, 08:34 AM
I was going to drop the otherkin title, but I see someone else has beat me to it. You might find it interesting to meet a wide variety of others who are similar to yourself there (and after some searching there is bound to be someone in that community.)

Comparing and learning about yourself in relation to other fae may shed some light on your origins and answer other questions you have too.

Quagmire
02-04-2012, 09:29 PM
Congratz on your discovery.

About Mother Mary; I will to say that it is not odd that you feel a pull towards her though you are not Christian, because neither is she. Here last week I found out that beside her being part of my soul group, she is also my main spirit guide, but I know her by different names, where one of them is Athena from Greek mythology. I know that I am an incarnated Elemental (or Otherkind or what we choose as a description) and so is she when she choose to incarnate. So you being a fairy and feeling related to Mother Mary is far from odd.

Usako
26-04-2012, 04:06 PM
I am starting to believe I am an Incarnated Elemental, not sure if a Fairy exactly though I can relate to it to some extent, I guess I'm still learning thus a little unsure.

Occultist
27-04-2012, 08:04 PM
Humans cannot be Fae or Angels or Elementals.
Elementals are chaotic its the fae that helps them work in harmony.
Humans are humans but we are so special I cannot understand why anyone would ever want to not be human..
Queen of the Fae Titania/Mab she goes by many names created Fae beyond the Veil protected by the Lady of the Lake. Mab would find it a insult for a half breed. She would probably kill it. Fae are pure humans are not. Be proud of being human and the abilitys you have each one of us in unique.

Usako
27-04-2012, 08:49 PM
I think you are confusing Elementals with Elements...

Also I truly can understand why someone wouldn't want to be human, but I am afraid speaking my mind will make a fuss again, so I'll just say that humans have many things to disliked for, even destroying their own home, mother Gaia.

But why couldn't you believe that a Fairy would want to grow in her spiritual experience, thus taking the form of a human to live first hand what humanity is all about? Also by becoming a human, a Fae would want to help stop the destruction of the planet, given animals, plants and well...nature is what they truly care for. That could be the main goal a Fairy or Elemental would have behind becoming a human being.

Animus27
27-04-2012, 10:11 PM
I think you are confusing Elementals with Elements...

Also I truly can understand why someone wouldn't want to be human, but I am afraid speaking my mind will make a fuss again, so I'll just say that humans have many things to disliked for, even destroying their own home, mother Gaia.

But why couldn't you believe that a Fairy would want to grow in her spiritual experience, thus taking the form of a human to live first hand what humanity is all about? Also by becoming a human, a Fae would want to help stop the destruction of the planet, given animals, plants and well...nature is what they truly care for. That could be the main goal a Fairy or Elemental would have behind becoming a human being.
Fairies are well known for being malevolent, capricious and down-right nasty in the bulk of folklore dealing with them. It's not just humans who can be less than pleasant. And it should be noted, that little folklore suggests that fairies are all about saving the planet. They have their own agendas - and usually little of it jives with what humans think is acceptable.

Usako
27-04-2012, 10:53 PM
Fairies are well known for being malevolent, capricious and down-right nasty in the bulk of folklore dealing with them. It's not just humans who can be less than pleasant. And it should be noted, that little folklore suggests that fairies are all about saving the planet. They have their own agendas - and usually little of it jives with what humans think is acceptable.

But not all of them from what I've read, I could be wrong, but I've heard that as there are bad ones, there are good ones as well.

I'm sorry, so by "their own agendas" you mean that they aren't only concerned with saving the planet?
Well I can relate to the capricious and down-right nasty part, so who knows I may be an Incarnated one!:D :wink:
I am only learning about Incarnated Elementals and trying to see if I truly believe.

Sighlense
28-04-2012, 03:34 AM
Humans are humans but we are so special I cannot understand why anyone would ever want to not be human..
Queen of the Fae Titania/Mab she goes by many names created Fae beyond the Veil protected by the Lady of the Lake. Mab would find it a insult for a half breed. She would probably kill it. Fae are pure humans are not. Be proud of being human and the abilitys you have each one of us in unique.

I respect your opinion but i strongly strongly disagree. Even before i picked up the Doreen Virtue book i saw bug-like wings behind my back sometimes randomly. It was only moreso confirmed when another medium i know mentioned them without me even saying anything! When i read the book by Doreen Virtue it was even more validation that i was an Incarnated Earth Elemental. In fact to bring even more if an eeriness to this phenomena my BIRTH NAME when broken down into its original origins means: "Prince of the Fairies That Fly In Between"

MaliMarie
28-04-2012, 09:52 AM

I understand why you feel that way, but I disagree. I felt I was an angel long before I had any books or confirmation of any type. Human bodies are human, but souls are not that way. Other creatures have souls too, so why is it illogical for them to try and experience new things and travel along their spiritual journey as well?

EarthyGirl
03-05-2012, 01:10 PM
What a fascinating conversation!

mrcuteblackie
12-05-2012, 10:03 AM
I am sorry if this is in the wrong forum, so if it needs to be moved, please do ......

*hugs*

-Perhin
Never you start a posting by apologising. It discourages readers!!!

mrcuteblackie
12-05-2012, 10:06 AM
Saying that humans are special is mere arrogance implanted to us by religions. Humans are humans and that is it, and we are superior to animals, but not to the gods and goddesses, or angels, and you do not know if there are other planets being inhabited by more "special" physical creatures. Please skip this self-consoling ****.

mrcuteblackie
12-05-2012, 10:11 AM
I understand why you feel that way, but I disagree. I felt I was an angel long before I had any books or confirmation of any type. Human bodies are human, but souls are not that way. Other creatures have souls too, so why is it illogical for them to try and experience new things and travel along their spiritual journey as well?
Angels can be incarnated on earth, and so can fairies. This truth is hidden "in denial" by fundamentalist religions like Islam and Christianity.

Sangress
12-05-2012, 10:40 AM
I see that you have an understanding of myth and folklore surrounding fae/elementals/angels and refer to it strictly (which defines who/what such beings are, where they reside, how they exist and that they are pure/chaotic...etc.) I also see that you have strong opinions regarding humanity (and the acceptance and celebration of it) as well as what reactions the Queen may have toward "half-breeds" and that you reject any possibility of any fae being incarnate in a human skin (and possibly anything else for that matter.)

I respect your point of view and I want to challenge it (not alter it,) though I doubt you would reply to it, so I'll offer my opinion and see whatever comes of it.

If someone defines themselves with a lable (such as fae in this case) because that is who they are, or simply as close as any definition will get...and it serves them well and has no negative connotations connected to it for them (such as having superiority complexes and/or denying that they are human in any way so as to be 'special' or whatever)...then why does it matter whether they are correct or not?

Myth and folklore aside, you and I certainly don't know them on a deep metaphysical level (or on any level most likely, emotional or physical,) unless they allow us to so I see no logical reason for disputing it at all considering theres no reason to believe such a thing to be false (and in some cases no reason to believe it true either.)

Even based on the myths and such, there's only so much to be gained from general knowledge and books, so unless you know the individuals involved in the myths personally then theres still no reason to dispute the nature of other peoples souls based on it (and if you do know individuals from myths/folklore/legends..etc, again whose to say their word is law? Everyone can lie or be ignorant in various ways unless they are omnipotent...which still doesn't rule out lying now that I think about it.)

My point is that there will probably always be some shred of uncertainty regarding this entire scenario, so I'm unsure of how your coming to solid conclusions about anything.

Logically, if this doesn't affect you or I directly and it sure isn't causing any issues for the individuals believing themselves to be something "other" spiritually, then why dispute it?

Isyour dispute of this simply because your understanding of the fae clashes with this entire notion?
Is it because you think its insulting to your version of the fae that these people would claim such a thing?
Is it because you believe them all to be denying that they are human if they consider themselves even partially something otherwise or that they aren't gratefull for who they are or what the human existence in itself is? (All of which would probably in at least one case be an assumption that is incorrect, as we are all unique and someones always going to defy preconcieved concepts.)
Or is it because you don't understand it and have no experience involving people who consider themselves to be something/someone "other" who happens to be incarnate in a human skin (and sometimes retains some of their former memories of their natural existence)?
Is it a number of these things or none of them?

Of course, there is no need to explain your views. I'm simply curious and find asking questions is the best means to understand someone elses point of view more accurately. Your under no obligation to reply.

As for my point of view

I'm quite sure that everyone knows who they are on a soul-deep level (subsoncisously or consciously) and whether thats anything outside of the accepted norm doesn't really matter as far as I'm concerned. I have yet to find anything "normal" in my entire existence as far as souls and spirituality goes, so anything goes as long as it's in line with some kind of common sense.

In general I dont really have an opinion on anyone who is an "other" incarnate because Im aware we're all individuals and have reasons behind our beliefs and have different experiences, so blanket statements and generalisations just dont cut it with a subject as broad as this.

Some may be true, some may be misguided, some may be experamenting, some may simply be lying. Whichever it happens to be, I remain neutral because everyone is really just discovering more about who they are regardless of how they do it and of what beliefs and conclusions they gain along the way.

Occultist
12-05-2012, 02:11 PM
To Sangress and others.

Being proud of what you are is not arrogance its being comfortable with who you are and I am not religious I am a Witch.
My email box has been full as of late with people claiming there Fae or Angels or anything else.
Fae or wee folk those who walk behind the hedge and back do not have human souls. They wasnt created like we were.
I think all creatures are special but being comfortable in who you are is not self consoling it's being comfortable with who you are.
As of late there has been a rise in people who claim to be otherkin.
I think this is where fantasy-prone personality (FPP) comes into play.
I honestly do think its dangerous for people to think there not human.
Charles Manson for instance claimed to be everything from Satan to Jesus Christ. Also lets take into consideration "Heavens Gate" they convinced themselves so much into a fantasy that they completly lost touch of reality and all commited suicide. Let us look at David Koresh and Waco Texas or Jim Jones?
Whats the differance between believing your Jesus Christ and believing you are a Fairy??
Also should we really encourage this type of behavior?
I think we are on a slippery slope and it could have a sad outcome.
In my line of work and study you meet all kinds of people I met this one lady who actually thought she was a cat and peed in a litter box.
Some people on this thread said religion is a factor in my belief and its not.
My family up bringing was not religious.
The world is a ****** place right now and people are looking for answers/escape, I get it.
But dont loose sight of what you are and where in reality you want to go.
These again are my own opinions.
But if you can prove to me your something else other then human go for it. I am a open person.
Also Sangress I do see your side also and agree up into a point.

norseman
12-05-2012, 02:37 PM
I have a different point of view of the fae, an ancestral point of view. Here is something I posted elsewhere.

This is a tale of our remote, ancient ancestors in Britain [and Northern Europe]. During the last Ice Age, there was a huge cold tundra to the south of the ice sheet in the area now occupied by the North Sea [about 10000 BC]. It was home to herds of grazing animals of a wide variety and their predators, including Hunter-Gatherer Tribes who followed the herds. The south of this plain was a wide, marshy delta where the Thames, the Rhine, and the Seine all ran into the Atlantic, along with their many tributaries. Along with the H-G tribes were Fisherfolk who lived in the marshes in villages raised on stilts - one such village, dating from about 8000 BC, is currently being excavated and is in a remarkable state of preservation. www.starcarr.com (http://www.starcarr.com)
Around 6000 BC, the Ice Sheet began to melt very rapidly and the dry tundra began to flood, the tribes had to migrate away from the melt water along with the herds. Some of the tribes fled to the West into a land regarded as marginal - a land of dense, damp, gloomy forests - home to wolf, bear, wild boar and red deer. A completely alien landscape to the tribes who were used to open flatlands, now they were faced by folded land and an endless forest. This was the island of Britain.
However, this new land was not unoccupied, It was home to the Green Spirits of Nature. Clearly this presented a major challenge to those early tribal shaman as the spirits were not especially friendly to the "invaders". Over a long period of time, the shaman recognised places in the forest which seemed to be the sources of the Green Spirits and began to leave offerings in the hope of gaining the friendship of the spirits. Ultimately, the shaman were successful and gained much knowledge from the Green Spirits including the Places of Power in the landscape where the realm of the Spirits could be accessed to seek advice. These places were doorways or portals.
As man increased in numbers and knowledge of metals, whereas previously they used stone tools, now they had first bronze axes and later iron. The deforestation of the land increased rapidly as more and more land was cleared for agriculture and animal husbandry. The Green Spirits retreated to their own realm but entered our mythology as the Green Men, the Wild Men, Robin Goodfellow, Hob, and Elves. They entered our enduring legends as Robin Hood, the Green Knight of Arthurian legend, etc. The most enduring deities came from this source also = The Green Man, the Horned God [Kernunnos]
However the places of power remained active for those who knew the secrets through the ages.
The barrier between one realm and another came to be known as the veil or the hedge and the successors of the shaman - the Cunning Folk and ,later, the Hedge Witches continued to "cross the veil" or "stride the hedge" to commune with the Nature Spirits, now also recognised as Ancestral Spirits.

So, have I just revealed the truth or is it just mythology ? Your choice :D

Quagmire
12-05-2012, 02:42 PM
I think we should encourage "humans" to be humans as long as they are in a human body. I think the slippery slope would be to keep people from discovering their true essense. I am part dragon, and part fairy and were never created to occupy the human body and only ented there through unfortunate circumstances. I have realized that I am me and have always been and will always be and all I have to do is exist in the now. I agree with Sangress, that if it does not hurt them or anyone else, then what is the problem. Some find an ease in knowing their true essense. Others find it in make believing. We all have different paths to walk so we should honor and respect that. Peace and love to all :hug2:

norseman
12-05-2012, 02:44 PM
just by way of a p.s. :smile: On death, the spirit enters Underworld, the spirit world, to rest and renew, to await reincarnation. Some spirits may choose not to reincarnate but remain spirits as part of the spiritual essence of Gaia - hence Ancestral Spirits. :smile:

Quagmire
12-05-2012, 02:52 PM
I have heard (someplace in my mind) that the Tuatha Dé Danann (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tuatha_D%C3%A9_Danann) is the mortal part of the Olympian gods of Greece, so yes what is the truth and what is mythology :hug2:

Sangress
12-05-2012, 03:19 PM
To Sangress and others.

Being proud of what you are is not arrogance its being comfortable with who you are and I am not religious I am a Witch.
My email box has been full as of late with people claiming there Fae or Angels or anything else.
Fae or wee folk those who walk behind the hedge and back do not have human souls. They wasnt created like we were.
I think all creatures are special but being comfortable in who you are is not self consoling it's being comfortable with who you are.
As of late there has been a rise in people who claim to be otherkin.
I think this is where fantasy-prone personality (FPP) comes into play.
I honestly do think its dangerous for people to think there not human.
Charles Manson for instance claimed to be everything from Satan to Jesus Christ. Also lets take into consideration "Heavens Gate" they convinced themselves so much into a fantasy that they completly lost touch of reality and all commited suicide. Let us look at David Koresh and Waco Texas or Jim Jones?
Whats the differance between believing your Jesus Christ and believing you are a Fairy??
Also should we really encourage this type of behavior?
I think we are on a slippery slope and it could have a sad outcome.
In my line of work and study you meet all kinds of people I met this one lady who actually thought she was a cat and peed in a litter box.
Some people on this thread said religion is a factor in my belief and its not.
My family up bringing was not religious.
The world is a ****** place right now and people are looking for answers/escape, I get it.
But dont loose sight of what you are and where in reality you want to go.
These again are my own opinions.
But if you can prove to me your something else other then human go for it. I am a open person.
Also Sangress I do see your side also and agree up into a point.

Everyone accepting themselves for who they are in a healthy and productive manner and therefore being comfortable with who they are is all that really matters to me as far as any belief goes.

I don't condone or deny the act of believing oneself to be human and other (since the bodies are obviously human last I checked) because I see no need to do so. I also feel out of respect that, even if I did feel a need to, I would have no right to do such a thing since we all have free will and nothing I do or say will change the way a person is naturally going to behave.

I dislike the idea of influencing others decisions needlessly, I'd rather sit back and observe unless I see that there is something negative going on.

As for the otherkin thing becoming common, I find fads come and go. Chances are it'll calm down in a years time unless you happen to have the luck of encountering (unhealthy) individuals who believe themselves to be otherkin often, then all I can say is that I don't envy you.

Also, just to specify things, I think common sense and a strong base in reality is very important and those who loose that common sense and strong base and get caught up in unhealthy delusions in order to escape reality or simply because they are prone to such things are not the kinds of people I was referring to in my above post.

I can personally see a large difference between well placed healthy beliefs (regardless of it being otherkin related or not) and someone who is having delusions of grandeur or antisocial behaviour in order to escape from, or due to an intolerance of daily living/reaity or which are signs of any kind of mental distress or is causing problems in general and all that kind of thing.

I would hope others can tell the difference as well and dont lump a large portion of people into that unhealthy catagory (which I'd hate to think of you doing Occultist) because odds are that there are sane and healthy individuals who consider themselves to be otherkin out there somewhere. I'm pretty sure its statistically impossible to have a large population of people all be mentally ill, and there not be a few healthy ones amongst it all.

Some more questions come to mind, feel free to answer or not. I quite enjoy getting your point of view (and others of course.)

I mean wouldnt that be like saying the entire pagan or new age (*insert spiritual belief system of your choice*) community are all mentally ill and has dangerious beliefs that should not be tolerated?

How is calling yourself fae any different to holding the title of witch? They're both terms of describing your own spiritual path aren't they? They both include your own personal way of difining the term right?

You know not all witches are green skin wart nosed fiends riding on broom sticks who steal children in the night or crouch over couldrens full of worms and salamanders and perhaps many fae know they are not the mythical winged unearthly beings but a more real and human counterpart of such a thing....or not. *shrugs* Just trying to give an altered perspective to see how it feels, see how blurry I can make the definitions just for the fun of it.

What specific proof would you ask from anyone who believes themselves to be other? Why would you need proof? It'd be interesting to find out I think.

MaliMarie
12-05-2012, 04:15 PM
When it comes to other-kin, it's all about sorting through the liars... For some it really is their reality that they bear the soul of another creature. There have been some cases in which the subject (for lack of better name) has been identified as such by a competent psychic or in my case a priest who doesn't even believe in reincarnation. When we think of fairies, we think of little people with wings that sleep on flowers and toadstools.. when we also know that they have a realm of their own. Why would it be hard to believe that they have also decided to experience another form of existence? They may want to be here for their own reasons..

That being said, there are always people who say they are other-kin to escape their reality. Calling yourself not human is a way of rebellion.. So how do we find out who is pretending and who is really what they say they are? I've visited other-kin forums and they are very careful who they let in. You have to wait weeks because they really check out who you are. I think each person and soul will be important in times to come and it is folly to lie about who you are. Just because you like angel statues does not make you an angel and just because you like laying in the grass you are not a fairy.

But to deny who someone else is because you have a bad experience with a pretender is also folly. I believe I am an incarnated angel, and have for many years now. But I am human and I live as one. But I do have rules I follow and guides I live by because I believe I am here for a reason. And even if it's to heal one person then that's enough for me.

If someone believes they are an incarnated being, then they very well could be. If you have no proof that they are, then remember that does not mean you have proof that they aren't.

Quagmire
12-05-2012, 04:27 PM
They may want to be here for their own reasons..

Some of us are here because we are cursed to be so. I know that I can choose not to incarnate, but not all is that lucky. I am not human because I chose to but because I was forced to, that said; I try to make the best out of my situation. It is better to make lemons into lemonade unless you like the taste of lemons :tongue: So yes everyone have their own reason to be here.

EarthyGirl
12-05-2012, 08:50 PM
Saying that humans are special is mere arrogance implanted to us by religions. Humans are humans and that is it, and we are superior to animals, but not to the gods and goddesses, or angels, and you do not know if there are other planets being inhabited by more "special" physical creatures. Please skip this self-consoling ****.

Wow. Really?

So, would you then say animals are not special either? Neither, then, trees and flowers and the like?

I think all beings are special and we all have our place in the grand scheme. Perhaps there are some fascinating beings on other planets as well, but to define them as "more special"? Perhaps different in looks and maybe in skills or intellect, but that doesn't necessarily make them more special.

I'm not sure why you place the feeling of humans being special in the lap of religion or feel it is self-consoling to think of humans as special. I taught my kids (and now my grandkids) that they are special... and TRUST ME, it has NOTHING to do with religion or a need to console them.

Hmmmm...

Quagmire
12-05-2012, 09:03 PM
I think all beings are special and we all have our place in the grand scheme.

Very Beautiful :hug2: we stand beside each other and not above and below.

Sangress
13-05-2012, 01:28 AM
I think all beings are special and we all have our place in the grand scheme.

Very Beautiful :hug2: we stand beside each other and not above and below.

It's nice to be reminded of natural equality. I find it gets overlooked all too often.

Gr4ssh0pp3r
14-05-2012, 08:55 PM
You should see more manifestation of positively manifested, divine, nature spirits in the near future. The forests should seem calmer.