PDA

View Full Version : snippets of places

iklenic
07-06-2011, 10:37 AM
Hello everyone!! please forgive if this has been asked before, I’m struggling to 'name' this so I don’t know what to search for in the previous posts,

I get snippets, tiny wee flashes,so small i cant even measure them as seconds of time, that leave impressions on me, these aren’t thoughts I am actively having, I mean im not Thinking of them but they push in to my consciousness,
are those signs??
I keep getting flashes of Australia. they are so very very fleeting but I am always aware as this is a place my husband and i can only but dream of living,
its one of those " oh how id love to be rich or win the lottery" type dreams, very unlikely,( we would never have the money needed to go) but lots of people have them,
I get these little flashes so often I wonder if the other side are trying to make me aware & grab attention,

or it just could be my subconscious acknowledging the fact that we would love to live there but cant,

who knows, but i do know these little flashes of thoughts leave me with a longing that make me think oh i wish so much..

anyway I just wondered does this come under signs and synchronicities