PDA

View Full Version : How Do you see Yourself?

grazier
05-06-2011, 03:08 PM
How do you see yourself?

How do you see your ultimate reality?
How do you see yourself in relation to God?
How do you see God's relationship to yourself?

These are my own answers to these questions, what are your answers?

We are all part of God. We are all God. Therefore We and God are One. Therefore we are all One.

We are all extensions of God, individualised parts of God, individuations of God in order that we might experience ourselves and that God can experience through us.

We exist individually in order to remember and experience and eventually, ultimately reunite with God, once again becoming One.

But there is no true separation from God - how could you separate yourself from yourself?

Blessings

grazier :hug3:

supernova
05-06-2011, 03:39 PM
How do you see yourself?

We are all part of God. We are all God. Therefore We and God are One. Therefore we are all One.

We are all extensions of God, individualised parts of God, individuations of God in order that we might experience ourselves and that God can experience through us.

We exist individually in order to remember and experience and eventually, ultimately reunite with God, once again becoming One.

But there is no true separation from God - how could you separate yourself from yourself?

Blessings

This is your conclusion and different persons have different points of views and I do not become reproachful of your ideas despite the fact that I might have a different view on this.

I do not want to conclusively say we are inseparable from God. God is something we theorize based on what we study in books.

I do not want to go beyond that. I do not know how. I have to discover it for myself.

Ginsengi
05-06-2011, 03:56 PM
I don't believe in a god, I believe in all of them and that belief is what powers them on this plane.

In that sense we create gods, therefore are our own gods. And because we worship gods they rule us.

I also believe that because everything is made of energy, we are all one in the same while we are individuals.

ROM
05-06-2011, 04:00 PM
We are forms of varying degrees of expression through which we actively and creatively shape our lives in service to the Most High. We aren't God, but we can strive to become like Him.

Lisa
06-06-2011, 03:12 PM
How do you see yourself?

Blessings

This works for me. :smile:

BlueSky
06-06-2011, 03:21 PM
If I may, for me there is no God looking to experience itself. That makes no sense IMO and it just gives God a personality and a purpose so to speak.
The way I see it there is no God that is ‘not’ expressing itself. Our expression is God and apart from that there is no God so yes we are God and we are evolving into that deeper as a whole and as individuals IMO.
We are learning and becoming an awesome God!

astroboy
06-06-2011, 03:26 PM
'The centipede was happy quite
Until the toad, for fun,
Said, "Pray, which leg goes after which?"
Which wrought his mind to such a pitch,
He lay distracted in a ditch
Considering how to run!'

Silver
06-06-2011, 03:27 PM
Don't mean to be a smart aleck, (uh well yes I do),
but I see myself needing coffee!

I've always believed in Christ, was raised in the church (Episcopal),
Now that I'm this far up the road, I believe that things would turn out
pretty much same/similar with or without my belief, but I can't speak
for anyone else on that. Although, now that I think more about it, maybe
I wouldn't be here at all, having given up under same/similar circumstances.
I'm sorta glad I chose to continue believing in Jesus than if I had not...
Although my curiosity makes me wish I could 'try it' and see how that way
would've turned out by now.

yinepu
06-06-2011, 03:40 PM
How do you see yourself?

Blessings

Hey grazier, i dont believe in the revengeful religiuous god, but i do believe in a higher energy... but for the sake of this i will say "god".

How do i see my ultimate reality... hmm interesting this has always been the same for me , to have alot of money , to be rich, and if money is a sin then boo hoo im a sinner add it to the list ! hehe

How do i see my self in relation to god, well without "god" i would not be able to achieve what i do, i could not get to the end of my journey wihout the belief in "god" so yeah we are partners in a sense and no i dont mean the biblical sense .....:D

How do i see gods relationship to myself .. hmm dont know what you mean here sounds like same question as above just written different ???

Yeah i agree with you and i believe we are all one with god, god is within us all its a matter of harnessing that energy for the better good of all !

Squatchit
06-06-2011, 04:22 PM
'The centipede was happy quite
Until the toad, for fun,
Said, "Pray, which leg goes after which?"
Which wrought his mind to such a pitch,
He lay distracted in a ditch
Considering how to run!'

Great answer astroboy. :smile:

+1 from me.

Lisa
06-06-2011, 04:36 PM

+1 from me.

Smart toad. :tongue1:

astroboy
06-06-2011, 05:55 PM

+1 from me.

Like minds! Glad to have found you.

Smart toad.
Yes Lisa, found you too.

Inesophet
08-06-2011, 04:41 AM
God is the creator yes.

is he more? I doubt it.

Creation does not mean controle. Its like a architect, even though he designs a structure doesnt mean he owns it. Or controls whats going on inside it.

Silver
08-06-2011, 04:45 AM
God is the creator yes.

is he more? I doubt it.

Creation does not mean controle. Its like a architect, even though he designs a structure doesnt mean he owns it. Or controls whats going on inside it.

Maybe he doesn't control directly, but indirectly by how well he designed the structure and what materials he made it with.

grazier
09-06-2011, 06:40 PM
We are all unique, each one of us. We are like the facets of a huge diamond - each radiant, each projecting light and colours, each projecting love, each reflecting each other but each different, all connected and all part of the same jewel. So radiate your individual lights, enhancing all of the other facets, and drink in the lights from the other facets or cells of the body and substance of the One, the All, the Eternal.

You must hold on to your own beliefs and ideas, because these become your own truths, but share them so that others may learn from them and benefit from them, but NEVER force them on to another, for each must form his/her own truths and tread their own path. We must never interfere with another's pathway. We must only SHARE and never try to INDOCTRINATE.

Blessings

PurplePrincess
29-06-2011, 07:05 PM
I believe in God. I believe hes the Creator of Life and that we are made in his Image. I was brought up Presbyterian (christian). I dont think we ARE God. we do have free will-

AngelicOrin
29-06-2011, 10:38 PM
I believe it the superior creator, who most would call God (I call him - don't as why I refer it to him - God or the Creator), I also believe in other deities, who all work closely to keep this earth, the solar system, the universe moving. We are not miniature Gods ourselves, but we are Gods children, every single one of us - we are his creation and we have the opportunity to reach out to him, but not just him but all deities and higher beings. I believe in God thanks to his Archangels who have introduced him to me, they have taught me to trust him, then they introduced me to the other deities of the globe. I have yet to experience God will, but maybe I have done so through the Archangels as his gives them permission and power to do things...who knows. I have asked them for assistance with many things in my life, and when I follow them, my desired outcome occurs. This has happened many times.

That is what I believe, and my experience learning who God is.

Skins_Princess
30-06-2011, 12:03 AM
The way i see my relationship with god, is, it's the best relationship I have in my life. It's better than any human relationship I have. Yes sometimes I question its existence and purpose but really its the best, god's shoulder is the only one I can lean on or cry on when everything else has me down.

Seperate_Reality
17-07-2011, 05:24 PM
There is most definitely a type of spiritual-collective and also we are each individual-independent aware of being aware spiritual beings with freewill.
Through my own religious, spiritual advancement, I "realized" the three verses below. Just a side note here, Jesus never wanted his followers to worship, pray to him, or, accept him for any salvation...Jesus only wanted them to learn, understand, and to *Realize* his spiritual truths that were real to him, therefore becoming real to his followers. Man, as a rule, could not understand spirituality, therefore made up what came next, praying, worshiping, accepting, Jesus for some kind of illusionary salvation.

John 14:20 At that day ye shall know that I [am] in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you. (realization of our own native spiritual nature)

1 John 4:8 Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love.

Luke 17:21Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.

mattie
17-07-2011, 06:42 PM
How do you see yourself?

As me.

Not sure what you mean by this. Can you explain more?

This depends on how one views the energy we call God & whether this is seen as a separate deity.

I see us as part of an integrated Universe.

Changing Ideas About God- http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?p=249240#poststop

grazier
20-07-2011, 08:21 PM
Hi mattie,

I am sorry that I have taken so long to answer but I have been moving house and have been off of the computer for a couple of months.

What I mean by this is how do you see the true you, your spiritual self and your position in the macrocosm of God, in the cosmos, in the physical and in the spiritual and in the universe.

In other words, how do you see your position - how do you feel that you fit in?

I personally don't see God as a deity, I see God as the energy source that we are formed from, that we are part of and that we are constituted of. I see myself as formed from the substance of the Creator, the Eternal One, the Eternal and Everlasting Good, therefore I am a member of His/Her Body, individualised in order to learn, experience and expand. The whole of Creation is likewise an individuation of the Creator, therefore we are all linked by the same universal, cosmic source. We are a macrocosm in ourselves but also the microcosm of the macrocosm we call (among other names) God.

Blessings

Student4Life1975
21-07-2011, 06:35 AM
how do i see myself? flawed, but always improving. slowly over the years my ego has been less and less influential, but still there. as much as ive learned, i have much more to learn, and id have it no other way. to me the best thing about life is that when it provides you answers, it asks even more questions.

how do i see my ultimate reality? it changes every day. my ultimate reality is to have god prove his existance to mankind, to prove the existence of extra terrestrial life, and no more conflict here on earth of any type.

how do i see myself in relation to god? if hes there, he knows im a good person, and believing in him or not does not define me in his eyes. if hes not there, then i obviously have no relation at all.

jojo50
08-08-2011, 07:20 PM
How do you see yourself? :

Well I don’t say I’m God, because I know I’m not. And I don’t misunderstand any words that seem to imply I am. I do know God and I am not one, because he’s perfect, I’m not. Jesus..and his Father, the Almighty Jehovah God, are one. Also how can many say they are one with…Jesus, when many don’t even agree with some of the things he says?
Example…

Either many say Jesus is the Father, or Jesus has a Father but I do Jesus will. Because… he is the Father in Heaven, just the son on earth. Yet…Jesus showed over and over,he is NOT the Father. (Matt.12:50-For whosoever shall do the will of my Father which is in heaven, the same is my brother, and sister, and mother). And (Matt.7:21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven).

I do know spiritually, from Jesus words, we are his family, if we agree with him. He NEVER told his followed to do HIS will. For me, my reality is to TRY, to live in a way pleasing to God. Buy trying, (not yelling, I do this a lot out of some type of emotion),To follow Jesus words. I know my relationship with the God of Israel, can be better. I’m working on it, though I’m imperfect.

I like to think I don’t disappoint him too much. I know I love him, because I don’t care to follow false teachings. I love Jesus because I try to serve the God he said we should serve. I believe Jesus words, more than what many of satan’s ministers wants me to believe. (2Cor.11:13-15, For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ. And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light. Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works).

So if these so-called ministers are god, which is really ministers sent my satan, (not my words), are not of God. Then neither are many who don’t follow Jesus words, and serve his Father. Again I prove this when I post what Jesus himself said. Man ISN’T separating themselves from themselves. Because man isn’t God, as man interpret. peace :smile: