PDA

View Full Version : Visions of Jesus

LisaLisa
05-06-2011, 10:42 AM
Below are some of my visions of Jesus. The first one happened about a year ago, when I started reading the Bible everyday and praying about it. Enjoy! :hug3:

The Bible
I've been reading a few chapters in my Bible every night. I'm thinking to myself, why do I have to read all of this? I already know the teachings, the basics.........so what's the point in reading every single verse in the whole book?

Now, I was thinking this to myself, it was a general thought in my mind, not those specific words, just the thought process of pondering that question.

Then I saw something in my mind. Didn't see it with my eyes, saw it in my head. I saw the top half of Jesus, like from the chest up and there was the top half of person/human in front, just below Him. Don't ask me how I knew it was Him, I just knew. And I saw Him gently reach out his hand, and lightly tap the human head in front of Him with His finger, and the part where He tapped just kind of lit up like a light bulb. I could see inside this human head, saw the brain and that part just lit up when He tapped it.

You know those touch lamps where you just tap it and it lights up, that's what it was like.

Then the thought came into my mind that He will bring out things stored in your memory when you need them, or when He wants you to remember them, but those things must be stored in the first place.

The Rope

A few christian friend of mine decided to do a pray and fast for 24-48 hours, and just pray about whatever is on our mind. It started last night and we will continue to tonight or tomorrow night.

So, I was just sitting here praying to the Lord about many different things this morning, and I asked Him to help me to hold on till the end.

Immediately a vision opened up in my mind, and I saw His form standing above the clouds. He threw down a large glowing rope and a person grabbed hold of it and was hanging on to the rope for dear life.

The person was struggling trying to climb up the rope and then Jesus started pulling up the rope hand over hand while the person held onto the other end below. Jesus was pulling this person up to heaven.

The person took the first step by grabbing onto the rope that Jesus threw down to him, and then the person took the second step by trying to climb up it. Jesus did the rest.

The Potter

This afternoon I was laying down for a nap, and thinking about the Lord and His lost sheep. Then a vision came to me.

I saw lumps of clay on the ground. Some of the lumps of clay were rock hard and they were like bricks, ugly and hard all the way through to the center. But, other lumps were still soft in the center, not quite hard all the way through, just a thin hard crust on the exterior, but still soft on the inside.

I saw a potter pick up one of the lumps that was still soft on the inside, and he put it on the potters wheel. He added a little water and started moving his hands on the lump, first just softening the edges until it was all soft again. Then he started to move his hands up and down the lump, gently pressing in this direction and that direction, coaxing the clay to start to take on a form. The clay obeyed and took on the form that the potter desired.

He worked on the clay for a while and slowly the shape of a beautiful vessel appeared. When the vessel was finished, he carefully put it aside and started on another one.

I saw many rows of vessels that he had made, all different from eachother. No two were exactly the same. Some were tall and thin, others were short and stout, some were square and some round. But, he was pleased with each one, and every one held the same importance to him.

The vessels were useful to him. Some held perfume, some held spices, some water and some wine. They were all good and all used for different purposes.

In the vision, I never saw the potters face, but I did see his foot on the pedal of the wheel and he was wearing a sandal.

I know that potter was Jesus.

Lost Sheep

Something that I'd like to share. It's only been maybe a year that I've drawn close to Jesus. I really didn't know Him intimately before that. I knew OF Him, but I didn't know Him personally as I wasn't walking with Him and didn't have a close relationship with Him.

Anyway, when I first started drawing close to Him, I used to pray for Him to come soon. I was waiting, hoping that every day might be the day He would come and I could get off this suffering rock and go home. It was all that I could think about, getting out of this place because the world is so full of evil, and I"ve experienced alot of it myself. I'd watch the news with excitement looking for the next earthquake, the next big event, with excited expectation, eagerly waiting for the end, almost with a kind of glee, while buying water filters and food for myself, just counting down the days I have left here in this miserable world. Everywhere I looked, I saw evil and bad things.........I wanted it to end, and today would be perfectly fine with me.

I watched video after video about the illuminati, and satanic influence in the whole world, read hundreds of articles on how evil everything is now, and then I heard "Don't focus on that, focus on me". So, I did.

Then I asked Him to show me the world through His eyes so that I might understand His will, and not my own. I prayed this every day and things started to change.

I started to see beauty where I didn't before. I started to feel peace and love, where before I had fear and loathing. I started to feel deep concern for other's souls instead of just wanting to save my own.

Then my husband and I were watching this gold mining show on tv a few weeks ago. The host was a middle aged man, and he was spending time out in the wilderness mining gold and he stayed in a little cabin out there. The show as all about his adventures out there, and he would go around and talk to others that came out there to mine as well. Well, this host was so excited about what he was doing, the joy was so intense that you could taste it. He was so enthusiastic and so happy that you couldn't help but smile watching him out there, he was like a kid in a candy store. I could just tell he was a kind and gentle soul, full of the love for nature and God's creation.

I rolled over and was just thinking to myself, "I wonder if he's a christian" and then I heard as clear as a bell, "I look for the good in people, not the bad". I said "Is that you Lord? If so, I need confirmation". Then I fell asleep and took a nap.

About an hour later, I woke up and stumbled out to the kitchen, where my mother was making something to eat. She started talking to me about something, and I was still half asleep and I answered her something like "yea.....yea.....yea", not really paying attention. She turned around and said "You know Lisa, I look for the good in you, not the bad" and then she walked out of the room. My jaw hit the floor. I sat there, kinda stunned.......remembering what I had heard earlier and that I asked for confirmation. A couple of hours later, I went into her room and asked her why she said that and she just said that she didn't know why she said that.

Shortly after that, I started to pray for more time. Instead of praying for Him to come today, I started to pray for more time, just a little more time because I've realized that is it His will that nobody be destroyed, it's His will that all people come to Him and repent and be saved.

I saw a vision of a bunch of sheep in a barn, Jesus was the Shepard. There were a bunch of us safe in the barn, a large number of us, but there were also a large number of sheep that had gotten lost and ran off, and He was out looking for them, every single one had incredible importance to Him. I saw multiple eyes in heaven, looking to and fro about the earth searching out His lost sheep.

I thought about my only child, my daughter, and how deep my love is for her. I thought about how much she means to me and how much I love her and the thought of her being destroyed was so painful that I would give my life for hers. Then I understood that this is how Jesus feels about every single person in this world. Every single one is His son or daughter and He loves each one just as much, even more, then I love my own child, and He actually did give His life so that all might be saved.

But, many don't know Him.......and this causes Him so much pain. Imagine your own teenage son turning
his back on you and running away. The grief is overwhelming as you search the streets at night looking for him, calling out his name, just hoping that you will find him and he will come home again where he is safe and loved.

This is what Jesus is doing right now as we speak. He is searching for His lost children, His lost sheep, and we are waiting in the barn till every single one of them is gathered together safely in the barn.

A few years ago, I was one of those lost sheep. My husband is making his way back to the barn now. My father is still lost. Many of you have loved ones that are still lost. If the end had come a few years ago, my family and I would have been destroyed. Many well meaning Christians around the world a few years ago, prayed for the destruction of myself and my family without even knowing it.

Now when I pray, I ask for more time. More time for the lost sheep to come home. Every single day brings another opportunity for more sheep to be saved and find their way into the barn, the safe house that Jesus prepared for us. Every single day is a blessing, full of opportunities for good, another chance for an unsaved person to hear the message of salvation, another chance for more people to be saved, which brings incredible joy to Jesus. Every single one is like His only child that came home.

So, while He is searching for His lost ones, and the Holy Eyes in the heavens are looking about the earth, let’s always keep in mind that every day is a blessing and gives hope to all those who do not know Him yet.

Pray for more time so that all of His children will find their way home.

Broken

A few days ago I had a short vision, and I just had it again this morning.

I saw Jesus, and then I saw a whole crowd of people coming to Him with smiles on their faces. All of the people were broken in one way or another. They had been hurt by the world, themselves, and others. They were tired and weary.

Some in wheelchairs, some on crutches, some with open wounds and bandages.

All were making their way to Him and He was welcoming them with a smile and outstretched arms.

sprinter
05-06-2011, 11:49 AM
Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness...

LisaLisa
05-06-2011, 12:01 PM
Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness...

AMEN!!!!!!!!! :hug3:

Bluegreen
06-06-2011, 12:08 PM
If the end had come a few years ago, my family and I would have been destroyed.

1. The end still is millions and millions of years away.
2. The persona called LisaLisa would be destroyed. The real you, your spirit, is eternal.

LisaLisa
06-06-2011, 12:26 PM
1. The end still is millions and millions of years away.
2. The persona called LisaLisa would be destroyed. The real you, your spirit, is eternal.

I absolutely believe in #2, the soul lives on after death. The physical body is just temporary, but the soul lives on.

But, I disagree with #1, I think the end is right around the corner. I haven't received any visions or words about it tho, it's just my own personal opinion based on the Bible and what I see going on in the world today. Could I be wrong? Absolutely! And, I actually hope I am wrong about that because it would be nice to see my daughter get married someday and things like that. :hug3:

BlueSky
06-06-2011, 12:28 PM
Below are some of my visions of Jesus. The first one happened about a year ago, when I started reading the Bible everyday and praying about it. Enjoy! :hug3:

The Bible
I've been reading a few chapters in my Bible every night. I'm thinking to myself, why do I have to read all of this? I already know the teachings, the basics.........so what's the point in reading every single verse in the whole book?

Now, I was thinking this to myself, it was a general thought in my mind, not those specific words, just the thought process of pondering that question.

Then I saw something in my mind. Didn't see it with my eyes, saw it in my head. I saw the top half of Jesus, like from the chest up and there was the top half of person/human in front, just below Him. Don't ask me how I knew it was Him, I just knew. And I saw Him gently reach out his hand, and lightly tap the human head in front of Him with His finger, and the part where He tapped just kind of lit up like a light bulb. I could see inside this human head, saw the brain and that part just lit up when He tapped it.

You know those touch lamps where you just tap it and it lights up, that's what it was like.

Then the thought came into my mind that He will bring out things stored in your memory when you need them, or when He wants you to remember them, but those things must be stored in the first place.

The Rope

A few christian friend of mine decided to do a pray and fast for 24-48 hours, and just pray about whatever is on our mind. It started last night and we will continue to tonight or tomorrow night.

So, I was just sitting here praying to the Lord about many different things this morning, and I asked Him to help me to hold on till the end.

Immediately a vision opened up in my mind, and I saw His form standing above the clouds. He threw down a large glowing rope and a person grabbed hold of it and was hanging on to the rope for dear life.

The person was struggling trying to climb up the rope and then Jesus started pulling up the rope hand over hand while the person held onto the other end below. Jesus was pulling this person up to heaven.

The person took the first step by grabbing onto the rope that Jesus threw down to him, and then the person took the second step by trying to climb up it. Jesus did the rest.

The Potter

This afternoon I was laying down for a nap, and thinking about the Lord and His lost sheep. Then a vision came to me.

I saw lumps of clay on the ground. Some of the lumps of clay were rock hard and they were like bricks, ugly and hard all the way through to the center. But, other lumps were still soft in the center, not quite hard all the way through, just a thin hard crust on the exterior, but still soft on the inside.

I saw a potter pick up one of the lumps that was still soft on the inside, and he put it on the potters wheel. He added a little water and started moving his hands on the lump, first just softening the edges until it was all soft again. Then he started to move his hands up and down the lump, gently pressing in this direction and that direction, coaxing the clay to start to take on a form. The clay obeyed and took on the form that the potter desired.

He worked on the clay for a while and slowly the shape of a beautiful vessel appeared. When the vessel was finished, he carefully put it aside and started on another one.

I saw many rows of vessels that he had made, all different from eachother. No two were exactly the same. Some were tall and thin, others were short and stout, some were square and some round. But, he was pleased with each one, and every one held the same importance to him.

The vessels were useful to him. Some held perfume, some held spices, some water and some wine. They were all good and all used for different purposes.

In the vision, I never saw the potters face, but I did see his foot on the pedal of the wheel and he was wearing a sandal.

I know that potter was Jesus.

Lost Sheep

Something that I'd like to share. It's only been maybe a year that I've drawn close to Jesus. I really didn't know Him intimately before that. I knew OF Him, but I didn't know Him personally as I wasn't walking with Him and didn't have a close relationship with Him.

Anyway, when I first started drawing close to Him, I used to pray for Him to come soon. I was waiting, hoping that every day might be the day He would come and I could get off this suffering rock and go home. It was all that I could think about, getting out of this place because the world is so full of evil, and I"ve experienced alot of it myself. I'd watch the news with excitement looking for the next earthquake, the next big event, with excited expectation, eagerly waiting for the end, almost with a kind of glee, while buying water filters and food for myself, just counting down the days I have left here in this miserable world. Everywhere I looked, I saw evil and bad things.........I wanted it to end, and today would be perfectly fine with me.

I watched video after video about the illuminati, and satanic influence in the whole world, read hundreds of articles on how evil everything is now, and then I heard "Don't focus on that, focus on me". So, I did.

Then I asked Him to show me the world through His eyes so that I might understand His will, and not my own. I prayed this every day and things started to change.

I started to see beauty where I didn't before. I started to feel peace and love, where before I had fear and loathing. I started to feel deep concern for other's souls instead of just wanting to save my own.

Then my husband and I were watching this gold mining show on tv a few weeks ago. The host was a middle aged man, and he was spending time out in the wilderness mining gold and he stayed in a little cabin out there. The show as all about his adventures out there, and he would go around and talk to others that came out there to mine as well. Well, this host was so excited about what he was doing, the joy was so intense that you could taste it. He was so enthusiastic and so happy that you couldn't help but smile watching him out there, he was like a kid in a candy store. I could just tell he was a kind and gentle soul, full of the love for nature and God's creation.

I rolled over and was just thinking to myself, "I wonder if he's a christian" and then I heard as clear as a bell, "I look for the good in people, not the bad". I said "Is that you Lord? If so, I need confirmation". Then I fell asleep and took a nap.

About an hour later, I woke up and stumbled out to the kitchen, where my mother was making something to eat. She started talking to me about something, and I was still half asleep and I answered her something like "yea.....yea.....yea", not really paying attention. She turned around and said "You know Lisa, I look for the good in you, not the bad" and then she walked out of the room. My jaw hit the floor. I sat there, kinda stunned.......remembering what I had heard earlier and that I asked for confirmation. A couple of hours later, I went into her room and asked her why she said that and she just said that she didn't know why she said that.

Shortly after that, I started to pray for more time. Instead of praying for Him to come today, I started to pray for more time, just a little more time because I've realized that is it His will that nobody be destroyed, it's His will that all people come to Him and repent and be saved.

I saw a vision of a bunch of sheep in a barn, Jesus was the Shepard. There were a bunch of us safe in the barn, a large number of us, but there were also a large number of sheep that had gotten lost and ran off, and He was out looking for them, every single one had incredible importance to Him. I saw multiple eyes in heaven, looking to and fro about the earth searching out His lost sheep.

I thought about my only child, my daughter, and how deep my love is for her. I thought about how much she means to me and how much I love her and the thought of her being destroyed was so painful that I would give my life for hers. Then I understood that this is how Jesus feels about every single person in this world. Every single one is His son or daughter and He loves each one just as much, even more, then I love my own child, and He actually did give His life so that all might be saved.

But, many don't know Him.......and this causes Him so much pain. Imagine your own teenage son turning
his back on you and running away. The grief is overwhelming as you search the streets at night looking for him, calling out his name, just hoping that you will find him and he will come home again where he is safe and loved.

This is what Jesus is doing right now as we speak. He is searching for His lost children, His lost sheep, and we are waiting in the barn till every single one of them is gathered together safely in the barn.

A few years ago, I was one of those lost sheep. My husband is making his way back to the barn now. My father is still lost. Many of you have loved ones that are still lost. If the end had come a few years ago, my family and I would have been destroyed. Many well meaning Christians around the world a few years ago, prayed for the destruction of myself and my family without even knowing it.

Now when I pray, I ask for more time. More time for the lost sheep to come home. Every single day brings another opportunity for more sheep to be saved and find their way into the barn, the safe house that Jesus prepared for us. Every single day is a blessing, full of opportunities for good, another chance for an unsaved person to hear the message of salvation, another chance for more people to be saved, which brings incredible joy to Jesus. Every single one is like His only child that came home.

So, while He is searching for His lost ones, and the Holy Eyes in the heavens are looking about the earth, let’s always keep in mind that every day is a blessing and gives hope to all those who do not know Him yet.

Broken

A few days ago I had a short vision, and I just had it again this morning.

I saw Jesus, and then I saw a whole crowd of people coming to Him with smiles on their faces. All of the people were broken in one way or another. They had been hurt by the world, themselves, and others. They were tired and weary.

Some in wheelchairs, some on crutches, some with open wounds and bandages.

All were making their way to Him and He was welcoming them with a smile and outstretched arms.

I'm glad that you are feeling comfortable enough now to share your experiences Lisa.
I know you were hesitant earlier.
Thank you for sharing.............:smile:
Blessings, James

LisaLisa
06-06-2011, 12:35 PM
I'm glad that you are feeling comfortable enough now to share your experiences Lisa.
I know you were hesitant earlier.
Thank you for sharing.............:smile:
Blessings, James

Thanks James, I hope you enjoyed them. :hug3:

AngelBreeze
06-06-2011, 04:37 PM
Dearest Lisa Lisa, Thank you ever so much for your wonderful testimony on the power of Jesus! It is wonderful that you took the time to post this so that all could share and benefit from your story.

Yes, the Power of Christ is Real! He is the reason that we have Salvation today! Without Him we would be eternally lost. It is so inspiring to read a story such as yours with such feeling and depth and there can be no doubt that Jesus looks upon you as a very special child of His and will bless you always for what you stand for now that you have found Him.

May you be blessed forever by your Heavenly Father, Jesus Christ.

Blessed are they who pause to look at their fellow man through eyes of Love.
(\o/) AngelBreeze (\o/)

"For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an anti-Christ." -- II JOHN 1:7 (KJV)

"Jesus saith unto him, I Am the Way, the Truth, and the Life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by Me." -- JOHN 14:6 (KJV)

Silver
06-06-2011, 05:28 PM
...my husband and I were watching this gold mining show on tv a few weeks ago. The host was a middle aged man, and he was spending time out in the wilderness mining gold and he stayed in a little cabin out there. The show as all about his adventures out there, and he would go around and talk to others that came out there to mine as well. Well, this host was so excited about what he was doing, the joy was so intense that you could taste it. He was so enthusiastic and so happy that you couldn't help but smile watching him out there, he was like a kid in a candy store. I could just tell he was a kind and gentle soul, full of the love for nature and God's creation.

This is all a wonderful heartfilled share. Ty. This bit seems to indicate that maybe the Lord is trying to tell you that whether someone else is a Christian or not is none of your concern, y'know, as if to say, the label 'Christian' is neither here nor there as to whether they are 'good' or 'bad'. At least in His eyes...he looks into each of our hearts. We cannot control how things and people turn out. If you are able to have faith, that's a wonderful thing. Go with it.

gentledove
06-06-2011, 05:48 PM
The Bible

This is a wonderful experience, imo, Lisa. Jesus is tapping the 3rd eye and opening it. Before my Light experience someone, who I now believe is an angel, tapped my forehead and said "you have passed the test". I was dumbfounded by her mystifying words, but I felt my head light up. Soon thereafter I had the Light/God experience.

I do believe that Christ lives now as pure consciousness/light. I can't prove that, but that's what I truly believe.

gentledove
06-06-2011, 05:51 PM

Right, there is vast spiritual power available to us, but we have free will and we must take the first steps, imo.

gentledove
06-06-2011, 05:53 PM
saw many rows of vessels that he had made, all different from eachother. No two were exactly the same. Some were tall and thin, others were short and stout, some were square and some round. But, he was pleased with each one, and every one held the same importance to him.

This does make sense too, we're all unique and we're all important. We're also all co-creators and the things we create are also unique.

gentledove
06-06-2011, 06:20 PM

There is no one who has strayed so far from the Light that they can't be found. There is no "corner of the universe" where the Light is not.

Yes, I felt God's tremendous joy at my return, and, I think you're right, God misses us. However, we were allowed to stray, I imagine to find out who we are, to exercise free will. I suppose that free will means that we could refuse to ever return, but I think once someone experienced home again, they wouldn't reject it. The bliss is unimaginable.

We won't have to struggle to "find our way home", imo.

Thanks for sharing your experiences.

Mind's Eye
06-06-2011, 07:16 PM
I appreciate you sharing your visions... they were very beautiful.

LisaLisa
06-06-2011, 08:29 PM
This does make sense too, we're all unique and we're all important. We're also all co-creators and the things we create are also unique.

Ok, but this is what I was afraid of. You're adding something to it that wasn't there......lol.

Jesus was the creator in the vision, we were the created.

LisaLisa
06-06-2011, 08:29 PM
Dearest Lisa Lisa, Thank you ever so much for your wonderful testimony on the power of Jesus! It is wonderful that you took the time to post this so that all could share and benefit from your story.

Yes, the Power of Christ is Real! He is the reason that we have Salvation today! Without Him we would be eternally lost. It is so inspiring to read a story such as yours with such feeling and depth and there can be no doubt that Jesus looks upon you as a very special child of His and will bless you always for what you stand for now that you have found Him.

May you be blessed forever by your Heavenly Father, Jesus Christ.

Blessed are they who pause to look at their fellow man through eyes of Love.
(\o/) AngelBreeze (\o/)

"For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an anti-Christ." -- II JOHN 1:7 (KJV)

"Jesus saith unto him, I Am the Way, the Truth, and the Life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by Me." -- JOHN 14:6 (KJV)

Peace and Blessings to you! :hug3:

LisaLisa
06-06-2011, 08:30 PM
This is all a wonderful heartfilled share. Ty. This bit seems to indicate that maybe the Lord is trying to tell you that whether someone else is a Christian or not is none of your concern, y'know, as if to say, the label 'Christian' is neither here nor there as to whether they are 'good' or 'bad'. At least in His eyes...he looks into each of our hearts. We cannot control how things and people turn out. If you are able to have faith, that's a wonderful thing. Go with it.

The Bible does say that He is a reader of hearts. :hug3:

LisaLisa
06-06-2011, 08:31 PM
This is a wonderful experience, imo, Lisa. Jesus is tapping the 3rd eye and opening it. Before my Light experience someone, who I now believe is an angel, tapped my forehead and said "you have passed the test". I was dumbfounded by her mystifying words, but I felt my head light up. Soon thereafter I had the Light/God experience.

I do believe that Christ lives now as pure consciousness/light. I can't prove that, but that's what I truly believe.

There was no 3rd eye, and He didn't open any eye.

He was tapping the brain to bring out stored information from the memory.

LisaLisa
06-06-2011, 08:33 PM
There is no one who has strayed so far from the Light that they can't be found. There is no "corner of the universe" where the Light is not.

Yes, I felt God's tremendous joy at my return, and, I think you're right, God misses us. However, we were allowed to stray, I imagine to find out who we are, to exercise free will. I suppose that free will means that we could refuse to ever return, but I think once someone experienced home again, they wouldn't reject it. The bliss is unimaginable.

We won't have to struggle to "find our way home", imo.

Thanks for sharing your experiences.

I agree! :hug3:

LisaLisa
06-06-2011, 08:34 PM
I appreciate you sharing your visions... they were very beautiful.

You're very welcome. :hug:

gentledove
06-06-2011, 08:39 PM
Ok, but this is what I was afraid of. You're adding something to it that wasn't there......lol.

Jesus was the creator in the vision, we were the created.

yes, I appreciated your vision and acknowledged where we agreed and added to it...I'm not saying you said that, I'm sharing my viewpoint.

What were we created for? What are we doing here? What is that computer you're typing on? Wasn't it created by a person? We create constantly, even the simple making of the evening meal is a creation. In what way are we not creators?

gentledove
06-06-2011, 08:44 PM
There was no 3rd eye, and He didn't open any eye.

He was tapping the brain to bring out stored information from the memory.

OK...When you mentioned tapping on the forehead and the head filled with light, I recall having a similar experience. Whatever it is, I'm sure it's good.:wink:

LisaLisa
06-06-2011, 08:52 PM
yes, I appreciated your vision and acknowledged where we agreed and added to it...I'm not saying you said that, I'm sharing my viewpoint.

What were we created for? What are we doing here? What is that computer you're typing on? Wasn't it created by a person? We create constantly, even the simple making of the evening meal is a creation. In what way are we not creators?

Yes, in that way we are. I'm glad we can find common ground! LOL! :hug3: