PDA

View Full Version : Namaste y'all

Transcix
07-12-2006, 10:50 PM
I am the basher of egos and the cracker of jokes. I am a Fool, guardian of the Left Hand Path, liver of enlightenment (for a new age). Believe you me, there's bound to be some conspiracy here among you all... I will smother them will ruthless compassion until their disgust turns into self-surrender! I am a Setian Lightworker, enlightened or mad depending on your standards. I will tickle the fluff pink to death, until nakedly human it gets tough. I will hold the perpetrators of misinformation responsible and theaten them with couter-points. I will help evolve the universe at large in a healthy way as never before, and although I'm in love with the universe, it is an open relationship and I wouldn't mind a soulmate. Astral sex is nice, but if you are Nightfall then you *will* turn to the good side, BE FARWARNED.

I use humour because otherwise you definitely wouldn't even believe what I think. New-age spirituality is unfortunately horribly decadent and corrupt. Words utterly fail me, and it's all about delivery...

tiltjlp
07-12-2006, 11:00 PM
Welcome to the forum. Please read the Expanded Forum Rules so that you know what, besides Preaching, isn't permitted.

John