PDA

View Full Version : Spirit world contact, reincarnation

arto
04-06-2011, 04:50 AM
Hi guys and girls :) friends, compadres, etc lol

I was hoping you might help me to understand a major stumbling block in my knowledge of the afterlife. As little as I know :) :

I believe in the presence of loved ones in the spirit world after their death... And I also believe in reincarnation of souls.

When one soul, infinite as it is, decides to be reborn again and live another life of learning on Earth. What happens to their previous persona, once they are reincarnated? Are they available for medium ship once they cross back into earth as a new individual? Or are there remnants of their spirit inn the spirit world, that can still be communicated with by medium ship?

Or once a soul is reincarnated, do they cease to be communicable in the afterlife, because theyre back into the present life existence of this early plane?

I believe the former I think, ennately I assume on some level that they are always there... But do you know different from your experiences?

I would be very interested for you to share your knowledge. Xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Love, and light

ROM
04-06-2011, 04:55 AM
I think that you would be able to communicate with their "higher selves", or some other facet which has remained in the spirit world. I think that only a part of their whole goes down to incarnate on earth.

arto
04-06-2011, 09:01 AM
Thank you Rom, I would like to believe the same.

primrose
28-06-2011, 06:18 AM
I do too, I guess we can't really know for sure.

Enya
29-06-2011, 10:02 PM
Here's some answers from my seeking...:

A person only reincarnates once there is no one left on earth who knew them.
Their personality is still accessable because a very small portion of the whole spirit incarnates in any one body.
They may not be accessable because they are very busy in other areas of development and have no interest in physicality or its connections.

Hope that helps
xx

Topology
30-06-2011, 04:10 AM
My experience is that there is a region inside of you that is connected to everything else. If you can go within yourself and find that string that is tied to whom you want to communicate with, then you can send a message their way. If they don't receive it in the incarnation, they at least receive it in spirit. Bring forward the idea and essence of whom wish to communicate with, don't send thoughts but feelings instead.