PDA

View Full Version : is this the right section....?

buster
02-06-2011, 06:50 PM
i went to a spritual meeting and was told i was 'gifted' and have to wait till the 'door' opens into the spirit world... and one day be doing what they were doing and comunicate from spirit world to people on the earth plane...

just impatient.... and looking forward to it all...

Toolite
03-06-2011, 12:19 AM
what other gifts do you have that you are aware?

All The Glory Belongs To God Forever!

Anna
09-06-2011, 09:07 AM
Hi Buster

I have had the same thing happen to me. I had a reading with a Medium and she told me that I have some Mediumship ability. She said it would take about 2 years for it to fully develop but that 20 years from now I will have my own clients. I was taken aback to put it mildly. Although I have started to learn more about spirituality in the last few months and begun meditating I have yet to feel that she might be right. She said I needed some tutoring so in the last week I have started going to classes. No change yet but it is very early days. Like you I feel a little impatient and frustrated because I can't wait for it to begin. It's like what Billy Crystal says at the end of "When Harry met Sally". When you find out who you want to spend the rest of your life with (or by analogy what you want to spend the rest of your life doing), you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.

Just wanted you to know you're not alone Buster.

LOL

Anna

LadyB.
09-06-2011, 11:53 AM

We all have 'the gift'.

As many in the world are now experiencing and many others will experience in the coming years. It is a really exciting time for us all, enjoy.

LB
X

John32241
09-06-2011, 05:02 PM
i went to a spritual meeting and was told i was 'gifted' and have to wait till the 'door' opens into the spirit world... and one day be doing what they were doing and comunicate from spirit world to people on the earth plane...

just impatient.... and looking forward to it all...

Any spiritual advice that suggests you wait before opening that door to the spirit world is designed to keep you imprisoned.

Every moment of every day is an invitation to demonstrate the light of love that we are.

May I go so far as to ask what you are waiting for?

Thanks,
John

buster
10-06-2011, 09:09 PM
i have no idea what im waiting for

buster
10-06-2011, 09:10 PM
Hi Buster

I have had the same thing happen to me. I had a reading with a Medium and she told me that I have some Mediumship ability. She said it would take about 2 years for it to fully develop but that 20 years from now I will have my own clients. I was taken aback to put it mildly. Although I have started to learn more about spirituality in the last few months and begun meditating I have yet to feel that she might be right. She said I needed some tutoring so in the last week I have started going to classes. No change yet but it is very early days. Like you I feel a little impatient and frustrated because I can't wait for it to begin. It's like what Billy Crystal says at the end of "When Harry met Sally". When you find out who you want to spend the rest of your life with (or by analogy what you want to spend the rest of your life doing), you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.

Just wanted you to know you're not alone Buster.

LOL

Anna

i wanna do it..!!

John32241
10-06-2011, 11:29 PM
i have no idea what im waiting for

Then stop waiting.

Start to apply your gifts towards bringing in expanding awareness.

Would you like to do that?

John

buster
11-06-2011, 09:34 PM
Then stop waiting.

Start to apply your gifts towards bringing in expanding awareness.

Would you like to do that?

John

how???

please.

John32241
11-06-2011, 10:03 PM
how???

please.

The best answers/directions for any of us are found within the self.

I suggest a meditative practice where you imagine a conversation with your inner guidance. Use the skills you have to open yourself inward.

These were the teachings of the masters before our "ego mind" encouraged religions. It is my hope that they learn to embrace and encourage their own forgotten truths.

BTW I also counsel, free of charge, any person who is willing to invest their intentions in concrete ways. I suspect that there are other members of this site who would do the same. If you wish to examine my approach for this, look at the web site in my signature. I use modern day channeled material with deep personal energy work.

Best Wishes!!
John

Medium_Laura
12-06-2011, 02:04 AM
John's right, many of us teach here to help you find your gifts within. Remember too that just because someone "told" you that you should do A B or C, doesn't mean they are right. Only you know what you are supposed to learn and do.

Meditation is an excellent start. Working with guides. Discovering how to work with clairvoyance, clairaudience. Learning to connect to your higher self and have conversations. So many places to start :)