PDA

View Full Version : A Point to Remember

Perfect Storm
02-06-2011, 07:48 PM
Following the post made 'I am seeing too much ego here' and current chat room banter I think it shows that we are forgetting a vital point.

I think it is important to remember that while this is a spiritual form, many have come here and are going through their own spiritual development NOW.

They have not yet 'awakened'.

For this reason I think we need to keep in consideration that many will be going through changes and physical, mental and emotionally. We should be mindful of this in our posts and comments in the forums and chat rooms.

*cough*

:hug3:

Silver
02-06-2011, 07:59 PM
I appreciate what I believe you're trying to say, Athymari.
Last time I visited the thread, it appeared 'we' were struggling and there were lots of heartwarming insights realized also. I haven't happened to notice what has gone on in that regards in chat. If there are any really bad/disturbing things going on anywhere, chat or in the forum, it is always appreciated by staff when these disturbances are conscientiously reported to us via pm, etc. Thanks.

Perfect Storm
02-06-2011, 08:07 PM
Oh - nothing bad or disturbing :)

Just that people can go through changes and be sensative :)

I think its worth remembering this :)

DulcePoetica
02-06-2011, 11:31 PM
Well, if I ever think I am done with my spiritual development, it probably won't be because I have "awakened."

Unless there is a finish line that someone hasn't told me about. If so, I better get a trophy.

Prokopton
02-06-2011, 11:35 PM
Unless there is a finish line that someone hasn't told me about. If so, I better get a trophy.

lol :) :smile:

psychoslice
03-06-2011, 03:13 AM
Water always finds its own level, if there are things that one doesn't understand let them move onto things that they can, we cannot walk around on tippy toes, there are many at different levels, keep to the level that you resonate with, and leave the other levels to others that resonate with that level.

zipzip
04-06-2011, 11:14 PM
Well, if I ever think I am done with my spiritual development, it probably won't be because I have "awakened."

I think people just come to a point where they accept their experiences and their spirituality and are happy with that.

And who knows: maybe there is a finish line!:tongue: lol

zipzip

Spiritlite
04-06-2011, 11:19 PM
Amen....
Spiritlite.