PDA

View Full Version : 'The Secret' has been revealed

namaste
05-12-2006, 04:42 PM
For those of you who have never heard of this movie/documentary, it is similar to What The Bleep Do We Know. What makes it so special is that the speakers have turned the vague idea that we create our own reality into a list of specific actions and processes that we can take to truly begin consciously creating the reality around us.

'The Secret' is now on google video here: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=3768368899612536095

Dariel
05-12-2006, 11:31 PM
Hi all,
Have to tell you something about this video...
my dear friend was struggling with life really badly and I was thinking and asking spritual helpers to give me right words or tools to help her. And I got this link by e-mail and sent it to her. It changed things and here is some of the stuff happened to her:

She asked for more customers and for a surprise. Next day, 6 new customers came out of the blue. The surprise came as well. She has needed some new furniture and got a phonecall from the sister that she will buy them and insested to go shopping immediately. My friend was confused but went shopping. They found some beautiful furniture in huge discount and bought those. Ladies at the cashier was really surprised even themselves about the price what it was marked on the furniture so they needed to give those with the huge discounts. She got those. Even more customers followed. These are only few of the things what happened :)

I myself has used this method also before and can tell it works. The spiritual laws are very exact and we just need to know them and use them to work for us. With love of course, remembering that we get what we ask - in good and in bad :)

All the love and may your dreams manifest if it is your highest good <3
Dariel

~Jay~
06-12-2006, 10:55 AM
A good book regarding these spiritual laws is one I'm reading at the moment by Diana Cooper. It's called "A Little Light on the Spiritual Laws", and explains things in an easy to understand manner.

The hard part is actually putting them into practise, lol!

dreamer
07-12-2006, 01:52 PM
Just a few words to keep this thread current and the link easily accessible

Dariel
08-12-2006, 03:52 PM
A good book regarding these spiritual laws is one I'm reading at the moment by Diana Cooper. It's called "A Little Light on the Spiritual Laws", and explains things in an easy to understand manner.

The hard part is actually putting them into practise, lol!

I agree Jaycee, that book is one of my favourites as well as the A Little Light on Ascension (or something like that in English). Those are written in a way which is very easy to understand how it works in everyday life. That knowledge I have used myself, but the movie actually had good points also, which is EMOTION. Manifesting, as everything, is happening with emotion.

Dariel

dreamer
08-12-2006, 10:16 PM
The link to the secret has stopped working but you can still see the film in chapters if you go to google video and type "the secret - chapter 1" that will get the first chapter, then you need to do the same for the next 8 chapters.

Roo
20-12-2006, 03:42 AM
Alright...let's all focus our intention on getting that link fixed. Thinking it's broken will only assure it remains that way.

Let's all bring the Light to that broken link! :D