PDA

View Full Version : (im new here) Supposed unusual aura/traits

LostBetween123
02-06-2011, 01:45 PM
Im a little new to this, although i've always had an interest in the
supernatural or whatever you wish to call it, im very open minded.

i'll try keep it simple, today i have been to talking to a like minded friend of mine that i seem to have stumbled upon lately in my life.
We talked about things, that eventually lead to us discussing the aura and alot pertaining to it. He told me how he believes he can
percieve anothers aura. He then claimed he is able to draw or steal "energy" ...an energy vampire or so i'm told.

So i asked him to do it to me. He said their would be obvious effects. When he attempted to do this to me, he said he couldn't actually
draw anything, he sensed it was there but he could not "consume" or control it. He said this was unusual, and that this was the 1st
time its happened to him.

He also said, after supposedly seeing my aura, that it was grey and that its something he hasn't yet experienced... He said i'm possibly
powerful, maybe more so than him even though i've barely looked into any of this besides what i read on the internet, compared to his
beliefs and self exclaimed abilities.

So yeah... im new to this forum, infact this is the first forum like this i have registered to, but i thought out of curiosity i'll throw this out
there and see what a few other people have with their opinion.

Anything you have to say will be appreciated, and im interested to what people here believe... :D

HealingLight77
06-06-2011, 11:07 PM
Im a little new to this, although i've always had an interest in the
supernatural or whatever you wish to call it, im very open minded.

i'll try keep it simple, today i have been to talking to a like minded friend of mine that i seem to have stumbled upon lately in my life.
We talked about things, that eventually lead to us discussing the aura and alot pertaining to it. He told me how he believes he can
percieve anothers aura. He then claimed he is able to draw or steal "energy" ...an energy vampire or so i'm told.

So i asked him to do it to me. He said their would be obvious effects. When he attempted to do this to me, he said he couldn't actually
draw anything, he sensed it was there but he could not "consume" or control it. He said this was unusual, and that this was the 1st
time its happened to him.

He also said, after supposedly seeing my aura, that it was grey and that its something he hasn't yet experienced... He said i'm possibly
powerful, maybe more so than him even though i've barely looked into any of this besides what i read on the internet, compared to his
beliefs and self exclaimed abilities.

So yeah... im new to this forum, infact this is the first forum like this i have registered to, but i thought out of curiosity i'll throw this out
there and see what a few other people have with their opinion.

Anything you have to say will be appreciated, and im interested to what people here believe... :D

I believe your friend is mistaken about several things he said... :smile: You can do some internet research on what various colors mean in the aura. Also, 'energy vampires' (for lack of a better term) do exist, but it is more common than most people think. That's why sometimes you feel drained around certain people - mostly people who like a lot of drama in their life, or are always bringing people down with their negative vibes.

But I don't think the color of someone's aura has anything to do with how 'powerful' they are, and those kind of assumptions could be (IMHO) a very unproductive way to go about learning about energy, auras and spiritual things.

Adrienne
07-06-2011, 01:53 AM
hi LostBetween123 ~

just curious, if your friend is an " energy vampire " as he says he is, why would you want him to steal your energy ? Doesn't make any sense to me ! :icon_eek: I would be careful if this person is someone you just recently met. Just my humble opinion.

Dream Angel xx

LostBetween123
09-06-2011, 11:14 AM
Sorry for the late reply,

thanks guys for the insight. I will continue to look at various things over the net.

Heh, i guess i was a little curious, which is why i "let" him. I don't feel drained around him though. We've been friends for awhile, its only just recently he talked to me about this kind of stuff.

Xan
11-06-2011, 05:34 AM
It's an odd thing about energy vampires. They are aware enough to be able to steal energy from others, but not yet mature enough to realize they could use the same ability to give it... for healing and increasing well being.

Xan