PDA

View Full Version : have you ever experienced anything that you would consider to be a miracle

jturk
02-06-2011, 04:51 AM
have you ever experienced anything that you would consider to be a miracle

Natalia
02-06-2011, 06:12 AM
Carrying human life and birthing it. Survival of the fetus inside and outside of the womb.

Bright Blessings :color:

Sundialed
02-06-2011, 03:28 PM
"If we could see the miracle of a single flower clearly, our whole life would change."
- Buddha

The less miracles perhaps the more we take for granted?

What about you?

I've seen a video of a really sweet and nice new shaman from the jungle and he said when he was chosen to be the shaman a tree turned into a human and handed him his medicine bag and showed him everything inside. That could be considered a miracle in the broad sense, although it really isn't.

Time
02-06-2011, 03:30 PM
Life in general is a miracle........... soak it in :D

Emmalevine
02-06-2011, 04:49 PM
Existence...everything...

nightowl
03-06-2011, 01:16 AM
Well, I was working in a fast food restaurant and I was cleaning around the lip of the fryers and my hand slipped into the grease, I said Oh God! My hand did not get burned! Three of my fingers went into the grease...I don't know is that a miracle? :smile:

nightowl

psychoslice
03-06-2011, 03:05 AM
No I don't see miracles, for me to see a miracle would be to see something separate from, also miracles are things we don't understand with the mind, no mind no miracles.

iolite
03-06-2011, 03:08 AM
How 'bout seeing a spine re-align with just a touch?

athribiristan
03-06-2011, 03:39 AM
I have seen God in a grain of sand. I have seen joy in a homeless child's eyes. I have seen unbounded Love between perfect strangers. I have seen 36 years of one breath following another. All of these things seem miraculous to me.

Time
03-06-2011, 02:29 PM
Nightowl - Unfortunatly no, its not a miricle, BUT its ninja liek speed!! Mythbusters did this with molten lead. You jsut have to be fast enough to remove your hand before the water is evaporated out of your skin.

So, like i said, your a ninja! LOL

Sundialed
03-06-2011, 02:56 PM
Nightowl - Unfortunatly no, its not a miricle, BUT its ninja liek speed!! Mythbusters did this with molten lead. You jsut have to be fast enough to remove your hand before the water is evaporated out of your skin.

we all have a lil ninja inside eh lol?

gentledove
03-06-2011, 06:27 PM
I have witnessed so many of what would be considered miracles, not sure I should list them all here.

I was lifted into God's presence. I was healed of a severe and long duration arm/shoulder injury. I have seen the world glowing with light from inside out. I have seen water sparkling and seen the life energy it contains. I have seen a spirit enter into his mother's womb. I have seen the complete healing of my son who suffered from autism. I've had almost every prayer answered.

I suppose they're only miracles because I don't understand the hows and whys.

So yes, existence, consciousness and life are all miracles though we don't view them as such because they've become "everyday". However, no one totally understands or controls these yet and so they are in every sense miraculous.

nightowl
04-06-2011, 03:23 AM

owwww....wow...I have been called many things in my life but never a ninja!!!
:D ****! :wink:

OceanWaves19161
04-06-2011, 03:52 AM
I have....twice when I was a young one I was followed by paedophiles. The first time I was walking to a friends house and didn't realise a guy was following me...luckily though I randomly managed to bump into people who stopped to talk to me which forced the man to hide behind cars and trees...then I managed to make it to my friends house and I noticed him pacing back and forth along the bottom of my friends driveway stalking us. My friends mum called the police. The second time I was a little older and more aware after the first incident and was at a train station and sat next to an older man on a seat. I went to get on a train and he bolted to get onto the same carriage as me... luckily the carriage I got onto had a teenage couple on it who found the mans behaviour towards me odd (he was asking me where I lived, who I was meeting etc) which alerted me to be careful. When I got off the train I ran quickly and found the man trying to look for me (luckily I was in a crowded train station and hid behind something). Each time I was very lucky to get away without being harmed.

Xan
04-06-2011, 04:54 AM
I'm noticing that many people in our world are waking up in awareness and in pure love these days and it seems pretty miraculous.... returning to our lost true nature.

Xan