PDA

View Full Version : time stopped on the drop zone

wavymouth
01-06-2011, 09:45 PM
i was at kings island in 2003 on the drop zone stunt tower where you drop and fall for 2 to 4 seconds and all you hear is wind.. the first part of the drop was normal but at the last second of full speed freefall the time just seemed to stop and i heard a bunch of songs at once, some that i would only later even learn! i heard charice's "in love so deep" before it ever came out(2010) and jaci valesquez's "crystal clear"(20?? but i hadn't ever heard it)! one song i had heard i recognized was "like a prayer" by madonna. other songs i have yet to hear and still other ones i think are only played in the higher realms.
after what seemed like a while time started again,the ride slowed down to a stop and this is the first time i've shared this story. it was the best thing that ever happened to me other than jesus saving my soul at the altar at church(that's another story).

Zoclora
09-06-2011, 12:22 AM
All I can say is wow. ^^;

Iv had time slowed down for me once. I posted it on here a while back.

I was basicly walking my dog to a local park that was up the street. I was coming close to this one street that ran strait through the naborhood, when all the sudden time seemed to slow down. Cars that was sapose to come never did, my dogs paced had slowed so much it felt like I wasnt walking a dog at all! As I looked birds seem to have stoped churping and all noise, gone! I look down to my left and saw a purple buttercup. As I looked at it, it begain to blume! Like you would see on TV when they do a time laps. After it blumed time seemed to speed up back to normal.

@.@ I never could have for get that day.

Gracey
09-06-2011, 12:30 AM
i have been on that ride at kings island....did not have your experience, i wonder if the change in pressure affected you.

Azlore
27-06-2011, 12:41 PM
I have had the rare few drop outs of time where everything goes dead quiet and nobody is around. I remember it happened at my high-school, all the usual noises you hear at a school and then dead quiet, I walked around and everyone had gone.

After that the sounds came back and when I went around the corner it was as if everyone was entering the school ... so weird!

dream jo
08-06-2015, 09:06 PM
it hapen 2 me a few on my wych i thr it wz 1o mins latr but no it wz 1 min or 2 mins latr