PDA

View Full Version : Seeing trees?

Emmalevine
01-06-2011, 04:57 PM
Sometimes when I'm very tuned in psychically I see trees within flashes of dazzling white and golden lights. Does anyone else see trees? I'm wondering if this is an aspect of the spirit world that I'm seeing. Sometimes I see messages in the form of visions, plus patterns and other stuff in my mind's eye, so wasn't sure if the trees were part of that or not.

Toolite
03-06-2011, 12:14 AM
Sometimes when I'm very tuned in psychically I see trees within flashes of dazzling white and golden lights. Does anyone else see trees? I'm wondering if this is an aspect of the spirit world that I'm seeing. Sometimes I see messages in the form of visions, plus patterns and other stuff in my mind's eye, so wasn't sure if the trees were part of that or not.

I believe the trees are sign of your path growth.. Depending how your angels decide to work with you.. Trees bend but dont break.. trees that grow and are living.. like people they can be alive spiritually or dead and you are being shown growth life.. Your guides build a spiritual vocabulary for you.

All The Glory Belongs To God Forever!

Adrienne
08-06-2011, 11:04 PM
Very interesting Toolite about the trees and " Your guides build a spiritual vocabulary for you."

Dream Angel xx

Toolite
08-06-2011, 11:36 PM
Very interesting Toolite about the trees and " Your guides build a spiritual vocabulary for you."

Dream Angel xx

everything is for learning purposes only so u can help others as well as urself.

All The Glory Belongs To God Forever!