PDA

View Full Version : Dimension of Spirit World compared to our World?

deepsea
01-06-2011, 03:38 PM
Come on all your brainy people,tell me what dimension is the Spirit World compared to our world.
I haven't a clue would someone try to explain to me,please?

deepsea

northstar
01-06-2011, 04:17 PM
well i'm afraid i'm not very book read, just a 5 & dime kinda guy... but well... technically... there is really only one plane of existence, and all lies within the light... but... for expediency we define the spiritual dimensions as dimensions...

some call the differences frequencies and i myself call them densities... if you were to pluck a hair from your head and lie each one horizontally from here to the sun, you might get an idea as to how close each one is to another, and how many there are... but there are major levels, some say 7 (heavens) some say ten some say hundreds... here is what i was shown...

my guide and i were standing in a dimension... there were 1000s of spirits doing stuff... then she grabbed my hand real tight, so i knew 'we' werent moving... the scene faded out, and another began to form... other spirits in the next dimension, in the same space... we did it again, then again, until i said 'ohhh, i get it' (we are all in the same place of existence)... then we finished the journey up to the light, and i awoke...

add... i dont know if you remember tv tuners... you could turn it to fade into and out of the station... kinda like that...

Spiritlite
01-06-2011, 04:25 PM
I don't know but have you ever heard the saying "oh I'm in seventh heaven" as a kid I used to believe heaven was in the seventh dimension because of that saying.
Spiritlite.

northstar
01-06-2011, 04:29 PM
from there i might add... this is the first density that holds itself together with no more need for attentiveness...

my guide took me into the light... placed his hand on my head and removed all thought... as soon as a thought arose, i dropped down into the eather... where you might see it as the stuff everything is made of... it was like the fuzz on a tv screen, but in color... so my thought appeared... BUT... as soon as i removed my attention from it, it dissipated back into the eather...

then we went down another level (or so) into the astral, where you can see the stars and planets... and i had another thought, and it appeared... but this time it stayed a bit longer when i removed my attention... and we did this a few times more until i said 'ohhh, i get it' (creation of the heavens and earth starting from thought, or a dream as some might say)...

but the point is... this is the first density that holds itself together without the need for attention...

deepsea
01-06-2011, 04:35 PM
I understand what you are saying,Northstar.
Even thoughts have depth.
Interesting concept.
Thank you.
Deepsea

Spirit Guide Sparrow
01-06-2011, 04:36 PM
There are, in terms humans can understand, infinite, and each one constantly expanding. Yet each an extension of the other; all is One.

-Sparrow