PDA

View Full Version : Ego Is OK, Even ➥➥➥Beloved↵↵↵

mattie
30-05-2011, 07:47 AM
Ego is simply our personality/individuality/self. A neutral mechanism that is neither good nor bad. It is the means by which we can exist as an autonomous being. Whether it is ‘good’ or ‘bad’ is according to whatever we generate. Deepak Chopra notes that ego ‘is what allows us to say,” I am eating an apple” rather than an apple is being eaten.’ http://www.chopra.com/askdeepak

Ego is often unfortunately equated w/ being egotistical although these are 2 entirely different things. Being egotistical is a condition of an out of balance ego. If the ego is out of balance, take responsibility for the thoughts, emotions, & behaviors (Hereafter all 3 are referred to as thoughts.) that one is generating & take the necessary steps to balance self. If being egotistical is an issue quit being self-centered. Appreciate others’ concerns to cultivate empathy. If an insufficient sense of self is causing an imbalanced ego, improve self-esteem & realize your innate worth. EFT & manifestations can be useful for self-improvement.

How we view ego can be related to our societal environment. Some societies overly promote the pursuit of materialism or have little concern for issues that don’t directly affect the individual. Other societies overly focus on the group, disregarding the individual’s value, uniqueness, & basic human rights. An inadequate sense of self or weak ego can generate as many problems as an overblown ego. Neither is desirable.

We have the ability to manage our thoughts. It doesn’t take any special training, just the willingness to take charge & step out of the victim paradigm. This is one of many learned energy techniques we master in our energetic/spiritual growth. Even when these undesired thoughts are the result of lifelong patterns we can retrain how we think & react. Patience & perseverance pays off w/ the wonderful result of being able to maintain a previously elusive pervasive sense of peace & joy.

Ego is a handy dumping ground for our inappropriate thoughts to pretend they aren’t really OURS. Yep, they are. Every single one of them. The myth of the separate divisive ego is a HUGE excuse used as a reason to avoid what we know isn’t OK. Viewing inappropriate thoughts, etc. as being generated by a divisive ego over which we have no control is highly disempowering as it REQUIRES self to be a powerless victim subject to the ego’s separate capricious manipulation. Not an empowered or nourishing place to be. We can move out of it at any time.

Appreciating that we write our own script is one of the first steps to expanding consciousness. It is ONLY when we shift our belief that we have no control over a portion of our psyche to realizing that any inappropriate thoughts are voluntarily generated by us that we will be able to address our limiting thoughts & beliefs. Moving past this voluntary victim status is needed to make any meaningful significant energetic/spiritual progress.

Throughout history various movements have tried to persuade us to be fearful of parts of us. That our sexuality, will, emotions, intellect, other forces both good & evil, & ego were separate & working against us is utterly bogus. None of these are separate or working against us. They are all us. Those who are energetically savvy & who would prefer that we not expand our consciousness accomplish a twofer by promoting the concept of the devious separate ego as it generates fear & our not trusting our own energies. How can we authentically love self if we believe a portion of it is divisive & manipulative? *We can’t. TRUSTing our earthly energies is vital to our energetic progress. We usually already trust the other part of our energies, higher self (HS). We can expand this TRUST to self.

Psychotherapist & Hathors channel Tom Kenyon sees the misguided practice of ego bashing from both a professional & spiritual perspective as being, ‘... highly destructive and down right dangerous to involve oneself in ego-bashing in the name of spirituality. I see this kind of thing all the time, and in every case there is a compromise of one’s psychological health. Honoring self/ego/individuality, regardless of one’s level of development or one’s goals w/ authentic respect, patience, & compassion is ABSOLUTELY ESSENTIAL for enlightenment. This is the strong foundation on which we expand to connect w/ the other portions of our energies. 

The problem is not with the ego, per se. The ego is just a sense of one’s identity.’
http://tomkenyon.com/myth

Self is sometimes considered to be inherently at odds w/ our HS, but this isn't the natural state of self & HS. This is a manufactured duality war. Both our individuality & our other energies (HS, other aspects) are equally honored portions of our entire energy field provided to us by the Universe (source/god/prime creator) to experience different things & further our & the Universe’s knowledge. Deepak Chopra- “The ego in itself is not the villain. Once self-realization occurs, ... its simple function of providing individuality to experience will remain even after enlightenment.” http://www.chopra.com/askdeepak.

Sometimes in the zeal to expand our awareness it has been thought that expanding our consciousness means we leave 3D for better Ds & should disdain 3D & everything associated w/ it, including our individuality & physicality. Our awareness expands more like 1D ⇐ 2D ⇐ ❈3D❈ ⇒ 4D ⇒ 5D than in one direction,1D ⇒ 2D ⇒ 3D ⇒ 4D ⇒ 5D. Each & every D has invaluable lessons & knowledge unique to it including 3D. *Suzan Carroll describes how SELF (entire energy field) & self (individuality) co-exist within expanded consciousness, ‘It was this “SELF” that chose to send a fragment of its total Essence through the 3D Matrix of forgetfulness to see if it could “do it on its own” as an “individual body.” You did this to experience the process of contracting your consciousness into an individual form and then expanding it consciously back into a multidimensional group form. However, this “new” group form is not a “herd mentality” but is, instead, a group mentality in which the sense of individuality is not lost. Instead, “individuality” lives in “unity” with Oneness.’ http://www.multidimensions.com/Superconscious/super_integration_awakening.html

Sucan Carroll describes how we forget about our multidimensionality as we are born.- http://www.becomingone-book.com/freedownload/Vol1_Chapter9.pdf

In a May 2010 channeled message Magenta Pixie said, “The ingredients needed for Ascension preparation are not the shedding or transcending of the ego but the integration of the ego, realising it is the ego that has provided you with the ability to recognise and see the divinity within yourself, even whilst it appears on the surface to be in opposition to that divinity.”

Our individuality is the varied rich thread w/ which we all weave the ever changing tapestry of the Universe. Our individuality is valued as the Universe seeks to continually expand itself, creating anew. If we were all undifferentiated sameness the tapestry would be one color instead of a beautiful continually varied creation & there wouldn’t really be much point in creating anew. Each thread is equally important to achieving the whole picture.

Sometimes concerns arise about losing our individuality w/ Oneness. There is absolutely no need for ANY concern about this whatsoever. Any worry about this is more than sufficient to keep one from getting close to the Ds where this would apply personally. We can connect w/ the Universe quite nicely while celebrating & developing our individuality. While we eventually move out of the individual perspective, this is much further along in our journey. When one is ready for this growth it will be a completely natural & desired process that delights us in exploring new territory.

As we move from 3D to 7D we progressively expand our Oneness as we unite w/ more energies. When we transit from 7D to 8D we move more out of the individual perspective into the unified archetypes from which individuality is birthed. In 9D should we wish to experience physicality it is as a planetary energy. Even when we move into the galactic, then universal energies of 10D+ we still have a unique energy signature that identifies us as a specific Universal energy that is now occupying a MUCH broader perspective than we did back on planet Earth.

Although Freud’s flawed theory of the manipulative ego was rejected by virtually all of modern psychiatry decades ago, Freud’s view of the controlling ego still persists in popular culture. Some new age fads misinterpreted the concept of no mind & Oneness as meaning that we should disdain our mind, killing off self when this really addresses peeling away the extraneous distractions & thoughts to focus, connecting w/ HS & the universal energies. In ‘How to Expand LOVE’, pg. 108 - 109, ‘A STRONG WILL’ The Dalai Lama notes about ego, ‘A strong ego is needed, but without becoming egotistical. You need a strong will to achieve the good. To make a wish that you become able to help all beings throughout space, you need a strong self; with a weak self such an intervention is impossible. This kind of desire is reasonable and is not attachment.’

As we move into the Aquarian era from the Piscean one many spiritual/energetic/religious beliefs are changing. Our view of ego/self/individuality is one of these. Many means have been used to convince us to disrespect self, looking at us as inherently flawed, vastly inferior to the heavenly beings. This is completely incorrect. We aren't flawed now & never were. We are full partners w/ the heavenly beings. Shifting paradigms about how ego is viewed spiritually are explored in this article. 
http://www.enlightennext.org/magazine/j17/self_acceptance.asp?page=1

The new energies are about the end of duality both personally & universally, reacquainting self w/ our innate energies, merging w/ the various portions of our energy field. Becoming ❇❇❇ WHOLE ❇❇❇ beings.

Natalia
30-05-2011, 11:23 AM
Hey Mattie. :smile:

Thank you for sharing this. I'm going to spend some time reading all the links provided piece by piece. I'm delighted by this post. I'm so glad to have stumbled across this at this present moment.

Bright Blessings :color:

mattie
30-05-2011, 11:46 AM
. I'm going to spend some time reading all the links provided piece by piece.

The last link is a particularly interesting article that I found by chance just Googling the subject about how these authors are seeing views about ego change across the spiritual spectrum.

I posted just a smidgen of what Suzan Carroll has written about this. She has dozens of pages on her site & newsletter about these issues including her personal experiences of dealing w/ her individuality while expanding her awareness.

beena
16-06-2011, 08:55 AM
Hi Mattie,
Thanks for such a beautiful explanation about ego.I will now go through all links which you provide here.
great explanation "How ego can be treated positively'!

Air Spirit
10-07-2011, 04:54 PM
Thank You mattie

Air Spirit
10-07-2011, 05:16 PM
I think most people live in the ego state. I see 'most' the world, not physical world (geography ect), but society (human world) as a direct reflection of the ego state.

moke64916
10-07-2011, 05:44 PM
Ego is simply our personality/individuality/self.

A false self that we made up based on past experiences.

moke64916
10-07-2011, 05:45 PM
I think most people live in the ego state. I see 'most' the world, not physical world (geography ect), but society (human world) as a direct reflection of the ego state.
So true. Once one recognizes ego within him/herself they can stop it. In a state of Being ego goes away completely.

Internal Queries
10-07-2011, 08:41 PM
it was a long hard hassle building my ego and i'll keep it ... thank you very much. she is sanity. she's what determines reality from fantasy as she sits in the body and sees through it's eyes, tastes with it's tongue and feels all the sensations that the body's nerves send to the brain. from this information she decides which sensation patterns make the most sense and acts accordingly within the context of the reality she perceives. without her my subconscious would run amok believing and acting on all kinds of fantastical impossible things. she is the captian of good ship I.Q..

Internal Queries
10-07-2011, 08:43 PM
A false self that we made up based on past experiences.

why would the ego be false? what's false about it? how is it any more false than any other expression of creation?

not human
10-07-2011, 10:09 PM
why would the ego be false? what's false about it? how is it any more false than any other expression of creation?

I think Moke means is that the ego is not indictive of the true self ...just my 2 cents

Air Spirit
10-07-2011, 10:12 PM
I think Moke means is that the ego is not indictive of the true self ...just my 2 cents

I agree

(not long enough. here is some more noise so my response will post)

Air Spirit
10-07-2011, 10:26 PM
After reading mattie's main post, I got the sense that it tries to show that resolve and reconciliation with the ego is best. Individual ego is a part of our whole, so if there is something in it that someone does not like, maybe there is some work there to be done. After all, it is a unit of the true self

moke64916
10-07-2011, 10:43 PM
Recognition of ego is first step to stop the ego's persistance. I think Mattie is trying to affiliate ego with self, or just trying to understand. When really ego dies in the Present Moment. Ego strives off time. Your true Self sheds to light in the Present Moment.

TzuJanLi
10-07-2011, 10:50 PM
Greetings..

We already have a very appropriate word, 'Self', that almost everyone understands as a reference to our individuality.. why do we need a word like 'ego', that there is so much misunderstanding and disagreement about.. i really have no use for the word 'ego', it breeds conflict and confusion.. you are who you are, it you display a persona that is different than who you 'really are', then you 'are' a deceiver.. the false personal is not an 'ego', it's a 'lie'..

Be well..

Internal Queries
10-07-2011, 10:57 PM

truth be told ... i don't know what folks mean by the term "true self". all my selves are true, though they be different aspects of a whole.

Internal Queries
10-07-2011, 11:01 PM
Recognition of ego is first step to stop the ego's persistance. I think Mattie is trying to affiliate ego with self, or just trying to understand. When really ego dies in the Present Moment. Ego strives off time. Your true Self sheds to light in the Present Moment.

but i don't wanna stop my ego's persistance. she allows me to function in the "real" world. without her i'd probably be on some heavy psychotropic drugs or drooling in the corner of a padded room. i mean, she's not a very big ego but she does have some definite beliefs as to what is real and what is not and i need that.

moke64916
10-07-2011, 11:05 PM
Greetings..

the false personal is not an 'ego', it's a 'lie'..

Be well..

Same thing. Ego, lie. They both mean the same thing to me. Both meanings Ego/lie, both reaching the same conclusion. You use the word 'lie,' I use the word 'ego.' But we have both come to the same conclusion, unless not.

Internal Queries
10-07-2011, 11:07 PM
Same thing. Ego, lie. They both mean the same thing to me. Both meanings Ego/lie, both reaching the same conclusion. You use the word 'lie,' I use the word 'ego.' But we have both come to the same conclusion, unless not.

i resent that. she is NOT a lie. she's my shield and my sword in a hostile environment and she's as real as any of your manifestations.

lol grrrrr!

daisy
10-07-2011, 11:10 PM
Ego is simply our personality/individuality/self. A neutral mechanism that is neither good nor bad.

Totally agree, what I can't understand is why the word 'ego' is used as a big stick to beat the self or others with?

Air Spirit
11-07-2011, 12:35 AM
truth be told ... i don't know what folks mean by the term "true self". all my selves are true, though they be different aspects of a whole.

This is how I want to be. I really like this InternalQueries. Each aspect to be true

not human
11-07-2011, 01:03 AM

Why don't you have a look & be true to your moniker 'Internal Queries' these are all just view points .. nothing is written is stone

Internal Queries
11-07-2011, 03:15 AM
Why don't you have a look & be true to your moniker 'Internal Queries' these are all just view points .. nothing is written is stone

**inquiring internally** huh?

not human
11-07-2011, 03:31 AM
**inquiring internally** huh?
As good place to start as anywhere

Internal Queries
11-07-2011, 03:38 AM
As good place to start as anywhere

have we met? do we know each other? do we have a telepathic relationship and i'm just not recognizing you? do you know something about me i don't know? i mean, you seem to be implying that you're privy to internal information concerning me of which i am unaware. i'm curious as to what you think you know.

not human
11-07-2011, 03:40 AM
have we met? do we know each other? do we have a telepathic relationship and i'm just not recognizing you? do you know something about me i don't know? i mean, you seem to be implying that you're privy to internal information concerning me of which i am unaware. i'm curious as to what you think you know.

( Deep Dark Resonating Voice ) Yes IQ I am your father LOL

Internal Queries
11-07-2011, 03:42 AM
( Deep Dark Resonating Voice ) Yes IQ I am your father LOL

.... LOL! ....

moke64916
11-07-2011, 01:52 PM
i resent that. she is NOT a lie. she's my shield and my sword in a hostile environment and she's as real as any of your manifestations.

lol grrrrr!
Ego creates resentments, eventually turning into anger. Sure it may be another part of yourself, but with me it goes away when I am Being. I rarely see my ego pop up, and when I do I recognize it and stop it.

moke64916
11-07-2011, 02:03 PM
Ego dies, when 'need' goes away.

Internal Queries
11-07-2011, 02:21 PM
Ego creates resentments, eventually turning into anger. Sure it may be another part of yourself, but with me it goes away when I am Being. I rarely see my ego pop up, and when I do I recognize it and stop it.

of course my ego resents being called a lie. i've worked very hard on creating her and making her convincing. i don't think you quite appreciate what it's like to not have an ego. i mean, you can't sit next to someOne and be yourself because you don't have a self to be so you become the person you're sitting next to. and you surely can't go into crowds because there's no diffientiating between the roar of all those surrounding Ids and what might be yourself. you just become the chaotic vibrational roar of all those Ids. this is not a sustainable condition. people end up in looney bins because they lack ego integrity. their sense of selfhood so lacking that they become scattered and perhaps even "possessed" by stronger identity concepts. mental institutions are filled with "Jesuses".

and moke, who do you think is reading this? i'm addressing your ego ... i'm talking to you.

Internal Queries
11-07-2011, 02:24 PM
Ego dies, when 'need' goes away.

i'm a human Being. "need" isn't going go away until i'm dead and that may never happen lol. as long as there is an "i" if nothing else i'll always need Love.

moke64916
11-07-2011, 03:05 PM
i'm a human Being. "need" isn't going go away until i'm dead and that may never happen lol. as long as there is an "i" if nothing else i'll always need Love.
We have basic necessities such as food, water, shelter, mobility. All the others are 'wants.' The 10 illusions collapse on themselves once one gets rid of need. With 'need' then comes the second illusion. The illusion of Failure. If one keeps needing then the second illusion is born. Failure. I am still working on myself getting rid of need. I want stuff, I don't need anything except survival necessities.

Internal Queries
11-07-2011, 03:13 PM
We have basic necessities such as food, water, shelter, mobility. All the others are 'wants.' The 10 illusions collapse on themselves once one gets rid of need. With 'need' then comes the second illusion. The illusion of Failure. If one keeps needing then the second illusion is born. Failure. I am still working on myself getting rid of need. I want stuff, I don't need anything except survival necessities.

materially i don't want for anything. i have more stuff now than ever in my entire life. if success is gauged by accumulated stuff i'm a success.

ya know? it's possible that when you think "ego" and i think "ego" it's two different concepts. for me having an ego is to have a definitive personality, an identity to call my own. there was a period of time in "my" life when "i" didn't have a definitive Id. that poor unfortunate Being was a disaster area of conflicts and confusion, a total mess!

mattie
11-07-2011, 03:31 PM
great explanation "How ego can be treated positively'!

Ego is often equated w/ being egotistical or the other various things that can be an out of balance ego when these are actually 2 separate things.
Ego is a neutral mechanism. It is what we CHOOSE to make of it.

This same type of thing occurs when the word judgement is equated w/ being judgmental, a harsh unreasonable excessively critical POV.
Judgment is just the ability to reach a conclusion, a neutral mechanism.

moke64916
11-07-2011, 04:18 PM
materially i don't want for anything. i have more stuff now than ever in my entire life. if success is gauged by accumulated stuff i'm a success.

ya know? it's possible that when you think "ego" and i think "ego" it's two different concepts. for me having an ego is to have a definitive personality, an identity to call my own. there was a period of time in "my" life when "i" didn't have a definitive Id. that poor unfortunate Being was a disaster area of conflicts and confusion, a total mess!
My personality is separate from ego. My true personality comes out while being. Without the negatives of ego. I do not think personality is always ego in my case. I rarely see my ego pop up. Your right, we just think of ego differently than 'I.'

Air Spirit
11-07-2011, 04:29 PM
Doesn't the ego change as the spiritual/higher/whole self becomes stronger?

Air Spirit
11-07-2011, 04:33 PM

I agree with this. I think there is an illusion of need also. That could be based on the ego. The ego self can conjure up many needs, which are conditioned needs. Once one gets rid of conditioned needs, then there is only the real need: food, shelter, clothing, water.

moke64916
11-07-2011, 05:57 PM
Doesn't the ego change as the spiritual/higher/whole self becomes stronger?
Ego goes away, doesn't change. In order for it to change with your spiritual growth, one would keep it alive. To say "I am right, and you are wrong." Makes the ego stronger. Sound travels slower than light. That is a true statement, but once you bring in "What I am saying is right, and feel that superiority, of knowing, that true statement can turn into ego.

This is what the ego survives off of......SEPARATION. OR THE ILLUSION OF DISUNITY.

Air Spirit
11-07-2011, 09:38 PM
apologies for this mispost. wrong area and confusing

Thrare
11-07-2011, 10:08 PM
To the OP: Preach it, I couldn't agree more! Excellent post.

Before I begin a more meaty response I'm going to attempt to define the 'I' or 'ego' in terms of how I'm going to use the word in this post.

I view 'I' or 'ego' as that aspect of ourselves us that allows us to be self aware. Note I am not speaking about the part of ourselves that is eternally wanting, hungering and/or confrontational, which I believe to be a completely separate aspect even though nowadays the words ego and I are used interchangeably in spiritual circles.

In fact I'm pretty sure developing the ego (as I understand it) is an essential part of healthy spiritual development. It is essential to be able to say "I believe that such an action is right or wrong;" or else we get lost in a sea of others' opinions and beliefs. This in no way excludes listening to others, it is merely the ability to act out of our own awareness.

For example: Theft out of greed is not moral. However, without our sense of self, if someone walked up to us and told us that theft is always justified we would not have the ability to say "That's not what I believe." We would not have the strength to stand up for ourselves and we'd all be kleptomaniacs.

Another example dedicated to Moke: I am in complete agreement that we have a great many frivolous wants and desires that we could do without, but I'm not sure that aspect of ourselves is the ego described by Mattie. What leads me to this conclusion is that after reading many of the posts here I was struck how almost all of them still made perfect sense if one inserts the phrases "I believe", "I think", or "I feel" in the beginning of the sentences.

My inserts are in parenthesis:

Such as: "(I believe ego is a) false self we made up based on past experiences"
"(I believe) Recognition of the ego is the first step to stop the ego's persistence...(continued)"

This shows me that you have a well practiced sense of awareness, self awareness, or 'being', and confidence which I would define as the I or ego. Again I'm not talking about the hungering, wanting part of ourselves.

I hope I didn't take too much liberty with my quotes,

Thrare

not human
12-07-2011, 12:41 AM
Wow you guys make it sound like you're constructed your ego like you've made a club sandwich.
I don't discount that maybe this is your experience but not mine. The process of ego creation for me
has been totally unconcious & quite frankly I was never satisfied with the result. That in itself has motivated me to look beyond it for understanding.
I guess you guys have pretty operative egos in place that allow you a reasonable quality of exsistance.
I am either fortunate or disadvantaged depending how you look at it because I have been forced to look deeper to identify me.

Internal Queries
12-07-2011, 02:54 AM
Wow you guys make it sound like you're constructed your ego like you've made a club sandwich.
I don't discount that maybe this is your experience but not mine. The process of ego creation for me
has been totally unconcious & quite frankly I was never satisfied with the result. That in itself has motivated me to look beyond it for understanding.
I guess you guys have pretty operative egos in place that allow you a reasonable quality of exsistance.
I am either fortunate or disadvantaged depending how you look at it because I have been forced to look deeper to identify me.

well, while you're seeking or building your Id(s) it might be advantageous for you not compare who and what you are to who and what other folks are. generally, no true comparison can be made so you'd be wasting time and energy.

just a thought.

Medium_Laura
12-07-2011, 04:44 AM
This is a great post Mattie :)

not human
12-07-2011, 05:40 AM
well, while you're seeking or building your Id(s) it might be advantageous for you not compare who and what you are to who and what other folks are. generally, no true comparison can be made so you'd be wasting time and energy.

just a thought.

Have a look at what I wrote IQ it's not about constructing an identity to me. I simply said that propping up a dysfunctional ego was not my thing. If you are happy with yours than more power to you & you'll get no argument from me.
I do take to to task on the construction of ego as it is my experience that the process is reactive & not concious.
What prompts you to bend my words & try & create an us against them senario out of nothing. Is it ego. hehe

not human
12-07-2011, 06:01 AM
...actually no you are absolutely right....there is no point in wasting time or energy over this as this is an area that will raise the shackles depending on how tight you cling to your identity & at the end of the day won't mean a thing I apologize if you took what I said to heart I have no interest in invalidating you or your ego

Gem
12-07-2011, 06:45 AM
is reactive

Nods :laughing11:

Internal Queries
12-07-2011, 10:57 AM
Have a look at what I wrote IQ it's not about constructing an identity to me. I simply said that propping up a dysfunctional ego was not my thing. If you are happy with yours than more power to you & you'll get no argument from me.
I do take to to task on the construction of ego as it is my experience that the process is reactive & not concious.
What prompts you to bend my words & try & create an us against them senario out of nothing. Is it ego. hehe

well, i guess it was this statement that caused me to "bend" your words.

because, for me, constucting the ego i have wasn't an easy endeavor BECAUSE i had to do it consciously for sake of my survival. consciously piecing together a convincing self image out the fragments of my shattered Id wasn't easy by any stretch of your imagination. i must admit i'm rather proud of my creativity.

and i'm not sure why you see my "just a thought" as a created "us against them" scenario. i was merely observing that you were making comparisons between your experience and that others and offering you the idea that maybe that's counter productive waste of time and energy.

Internal Queries
12-07-2011, 11:06 AM
...actually no you are absolutely right....there is no point in wasting time or energy over this as this is an area that will raise the shackles depending on how tight you cling to your identity & at the end of the day won't mean a thing I apologize if you took what I said to heart I have no interest in invalidating you or your ego

oh oops! didn't see this post before i posted my previous reply.

i have no intention of "clinging " to my little self created ego. i realize she's a temporary manifestation. i don't expect her last beyond the dissolution of the physical form which i presently inhabit. but i need her now simply because she's a distinction between my self and all the other selves that walk the planet. without her this body/mind is a chaotic kaleidoscope of other peoples' ego vibrations.

oh and you can't invalidate me or my ego. at one time you could have but i'm okay now.

not human
12-07-2011, 11:29 AM
[QUOTE=Internal Queries]oh oops! didn't see this post before i posted my previous reply.

i have no intention of "clinging " to my little self created ego. i realize she's a temporary manifestation. i don't expect her last beyond the dissolution of the physical form which i presently inhabit. but i need her now simply because she's a distinction between my self and all the other selves that walk the planet. without her this body/mind is a chaotic kaleidoscope of other peoples' ego vibrations.

oh and you can't invalidate me or my ego. at one time you could have but i'm okay now.[/QUOTE

thats fine buddy go in peace

Internal Queries
12-07-2011, 11:36 AM
thats fine buddy go in peace

hehehe! gee, thanks! i feel so much better now that i have your permission and your blessings. lol :tongue:

moke64916
12-07-2011, 02:22 PM
lol, I love you.:smile:

Internal Queries
12-07-2011, 02:24 PM
lol, I love you.:smile:

we humans are funny critters. aren't We? lol

i love you too :D