PDA

View Full Version : seeking

lotusflower
28-05-2011, 05:00 PM
I consider myself a spiritual person.After converting to diffeent religions.I find there is no truth so to say.I am still finding my way on this spiritual path and seeking different ways of being. I find spirituality has helped me in my daily life and to become a better person. I practice being mindful of my spirit.Although not sure on which road to go I am still traveling...

mac
28-05-2011, 09:30 PM
I consider myself a spiritual person.After converting to diffeent religions.I find there is no truth so to say.I am still finding my way on this spiritual path and seeking different ways of being. I find spirituality has helped me in my daily life and to become a better person. I practice being mindful of my spirit.Although not sure on which road to go I am still traveling...
Are you looking for help about (Modern) 'Spiritualism' - the forum title - or are you just stating your position?

Robinski78
02-07-2016, 11:04 AM
When you suddenly find yourself on a spiritual pathway, following a sudden awakening, it is far better to relax into it slowly, kinda snuggling up to it, soaking up the atmosphere, rather than trying to seek answers, that may - or may not - be comparable to or with your life's purpose...

We are all on similar paths maybe, yet the purposes we need to serve, can be a million miles apart...

Before making too much progress, ensure that when you set out, it was with the right (meaning correct) foot placed on that first stepping stone...

Best wishes...

Robbie....

Stardust56
09-07-2016, 01:06 AM
hi. I am a pagen that is going through a change with my path.